Scientific Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simple math and basics of human biology didn't put ends to ends. Or maybe Samantha is older than 36? But how much older? What do those numbers in her laptop mean?

Jeff had a lot of questions about Samantha and no single answer. A simple middle-aged woman enjoying sex just turned into total mystery.

The guy was thinking about her for the entire day and almost missed a phone call about a job interview, picking up his cell phone at the very last ringing.

Finally, he was happy to see Samantha coming out of the elevator in evening, carrying bags with takeout restaurant food. Those were meals for two and a bottle of wine.

The lady said, "Hi. Hungry?" and without waiting for Jeff's answer, she nodded pointing to her room, "Come on in."

Samantha placed the bags on the table, asking, "Can you unpack? I need to wash my hands," and then she put a framed picture in the middle of the table adding, "This is my family."

Jeff looked at the picture and instantly recognized Samantha and Nicole. The lady between Samantha and Nicole in her mid-thirties was apparently Samantha's sister. Maybe even her twin as they looked very similar and of the same age.

Interesting, who was the old man in his seventies on the other side of the picture? Perhaps, Samantha's dad, thought Jeff, and where is Lily, Samantha's daughter?

When Samantha came back, they started eating and Jeff asked her those questions he was thinking about.

Samantha laughed and said pointing at the old guy, "This is Jeff, your namesake and my husband. He is 75. And this is my daughter Lily. She is 35," the lady added pointing to her 'to be a twin sister.'

"What!?" asked Jeff totally confused. "How's that possible? And, BTW, sorry for the awkward question, how old are you?"

Samantha laughed again saying, "I'm 70. Do you believe that?"

The lady's answer put everything on that picture into place. But it didn't answer the main question, "How?" Jeff asked aloud.

"That's a long story," said Samantha. "When I was a young girl, I saw my aging grandparents slowly fading and finally passing away when I was a college student. My parents, uncles and aunts also grew old contracting lots of age-related diseases. Gradually death was taking away everybody from older generations whom I loved.

"I always thought, how unfair this world is. When the person acquires the most of knowledge and experience, achieves prosperity and financial independence, aging and death come robbing all that.

"And I decided to fight both of them. I started from fairy tales, legends and myths when I was a young girl. But I quickly realized those don't give a recipe for youth and eternal life. End even those who achieved it in fiction were never happy.

"I realized by my teenage years that only science can give an answer to longevity. So, I dedicated myself to bioscience and genetic engineering. I learned that aging and death are both programmed in human DNA. From the perspective of human and any animal species survival, there are no reasons to keep the individual alive beyond its reproductive age. It's just a burden for the species as whole.

"I got my PhD in those studies and the second degree in algorithms and programming after CRISPR/Cas9 technology was invented. Our team of enthusiasts and large research facility secretly funded by world's top billionaires strongly believed that the DNA code can be hacked to extend an average human life at least to 120 or maybe even beyond that limit.

"We treated aging as intentional adverse code in DNA pretty similar to computer malware. From that approach we developed a technology based on editing DNA and using stem cells to reverse aging processes in particular groups of cells or entire organs. I can show you some results," said Samantha opening her laptop and displaying a spreadsheet with numbers Jeff had already seen.

"Here are my vitals for last three years since I started experimenting with myself. And the most interesting is this," pointed Samantha to the green section with names of organs and numbers.

"Those numbers are integrated metrics from all vitals converted in number of 'years' subtracted from the real age of each organ. As I'm 70 and my skin is -34, you see me as 36 now and my skeletal muscles are 32. Pretty cool, isn't it?"

"Wow!" exclaimed Jeff. "Can you achieve immortality?"

"That would be a very difficult task. But I don't believe it's unachievable. However, 120 would be a more realistic goal at this time.

"The main obstacles are reproductive system and brain. As I mentioned before, the individual is not programmed to live much longer than reproductive age plus the age of maturity for the next generation. It doesn't give any benefits to species survival in a biological sense.

"So, the key to longevity, and I mean real longevity considering centuries of life, is extending the fertility span and reducing the age of brain itself. But as you see, Jeff, our technology is not working on ovaries and almost not working on my uterus and brain. So, I'm still working hard targeting those."

Then Samantha suddenly giggled asking Jeff, "Do you remember I told you about the contraception method practiced by the upper priestess of Cybele?"

"Yes," nodded Jeff, "What about that?"

"When the priestess achieved the highest rank, she usually grew old past menopause. They knew about that and practiced sex without fear of getting pregnant. Hence the method was said to be available to the highest priestess only.

"My ovaries are 70 and that's my real age. The chance of me to get pregnant is one to billions. Hence, I wasn't afraid of pregnancy. But I still enjoy sex and you are a good guy, Jeff. I would really love you if I didn't have my husband Jeff and family."

"What about your husband? Didn't you try your rejuvenating method on him?"

"I suggested it to him, but he totally refused even to try. He told me it's against God to try modifying divine design in humans."

"Do you disagree with him?" asked Jeff.

"God gave sentience and free will to humans allowing them to improve the world where humanity lives.

"I totally disagree with my husband. Artificial selection of the best cultivars and breeding of the best individuals from animals is already modification of God's original design. However, it's slow and not very efficient as 99% of it relies on chances.

"Our method is conscious with direct effect on targeted areas in the DNA code with expected and planned results. However, it's enormously complicated," sighed Samantha.

"How many people are in your team?"

"About eight hundred solely research scientists plus several hundred of technical staff, IT, maintenance, etc."

Jeff was curious, "What's your personal role in all that?"

"I'm a director of DNA research department. We sequence DNA and decipher which particular pieces in its code are responsible for what processes. And we develop technology how to modify that code precisely to achieve our goals."

"So, what are you doing here in this hot empty dorm? I guess you are rich as those jobs are typically paid very well, aren't they?" asked Jeff.

Samantha said smiling, "I have several goals. This university has a unique and very expensive equipment that our facility doesn't have. We will receive funding to buy the same. But I need to learn how to use it and to decide if it's worth spending money on it.

"Another goal was to evaluate the level of my libido and sexual strength. Jeff, my husband already has a severe erectile dysfunction. So, he is not a good partner for that. But he is pretty supportive with my studies and doesn't have objections if I practice sex with somebody else. However, that needs to be out of our city."

Jeff asked, "How does he support your studies but doesn't want to use their results?"

Samantha answered, "It's complicated. He is happy when I'm happy and he enjoys money that my work gives to our family. However, his religious beliefs are rock-solid. So, he told me he will never use my method on himself."

"That's sad," said Jeff, "but why do you live in this crappy hot dorm while you could afford a five-star hotel?"

Samantha winked with sly look saying, "Because I asked if there are any young guys living on campus during summer, and the facility manager gave me a room in this block per my request."

Jeff was astonished asking, "Did you plan of using me for your studies from the very beginning?"

"That was my initial plan. But later I started feeling chemistry and attraction for you, Jeff. It's complicated. I feel you are like my son, my friend and my lover at the same time.

"I'm leaving in a few hours, flying to Seattle," added Samantha, finishing eating. "Let's spend this time together, making it memorable for both of us."

Jeff had very mixed feelings about the situation. She is a whore, he thought, and she used me. She is an abusive bitch. But she is a damn beautiful, attractive and open-minded bitch.

I should be upset. But am I? Why do I trust her? She is not my wife, not even a girlfriend. So, fuck all the hell out of her to have just fun and nothing else.

Saying nothing, Jeff got up from his chair and walked to Samantha. He grabbed her head with his hands and pressed her nose to his shorts forcing her to sniff them.

Samantha inhaled loudly and said with lust in her voice, "Nice male smell. I like it," and pushed aside the fabric covering Jeff's groin exposing his genitals. She slightly rubbed his testicles with her hand massaging his prostate through his crotch and pulled the foreskin back baring his glans.

Jeff's penis hardened and small clear droplets popped up on its tip.

Samantha squeezed her fingers stronger under his balls, stimulating his prostate to produce more fluids and leak out of his penis. Then she licked the fluids with the tip of her tongue and said, "Yummy," enjoying their taste.

The lady repeated the process over and over again, milking and eating more prostate juices.

When flowing of Jeff's fluids subsided, Samantha pulled the guy's shorts down, suggesting doffing them to stay naked and tossed all her own clothes aside as well.

Jeff stared at Samantha's beautiful body. Her skin smooth, her muscles in great fitness shape and her large breasts with nice erect nipples and no sign of any sagging or aging.

The guy already knew that Samantha was 70, but he couldn't believe that fact. He saw a mature but still pretty young woman in front of him in her best fitness and sexual shape. Her pussy was thoroughly shaved and slightly opened, exposing wet pink surfaces of her vulva glistening with juices produced from her arousal. And she clearly looked like a 36-year-old woman with all her feminine beauty and glory.

Samantha caught Jeff's glances at her body and asked smilingly, "Do you like me?" Then she lay down on the bed on her back, opening her pussy even more, her legs shaped like an 'M.' She suggested, "Let's do 69 if you don't mind."

Jeff eagerly mounted her, placing his head between her legs and thrusting his tongue into Samantha's pussy, licking and tasting her juices. They had the nice musky smell of a young female and the slightly salty taste of fresh natural lube.

The guy ran his tongue thoroughly through all skin folds along Samantha's labia, penetrated her vulva as deep as he could, licked around her clitoris with circular motions and throbbed the urethra opening with the tip of his tongue.

Samantha moaned with pleasure and bent her back, lifting her pelvis to give Jeff better access to her privates. More and more lube was sipping out of her to be instantly eaten by Jeff.

Meanwhile Samantha used her middle finger collecting abundant fluids sipping from Jeff's penis and smeared them on his anus, slightly penetrating inside and lubricating the entrance. She repeated the process over and over again going deeper with each push until finally her finger slid inside Jeff almost without any resistance.

Jeff felt pulses of light pain and lots of pleasure when Samantha started massaging his prostate through his rectum. He sensed his penis was about to explode, and drips of fluids were sipping out of it. But having no penis stimulation the guy couldn't achieve orgasm and his arousal just kept building up.

Samantha gently collected his fluids with the tip of her tongue making sure she didn't trigger the man's orgasm and continued milking Jeff that way, tasting and enjoying his juices.

They continued their sweet torture for a long time, eating and enjoying lots of fluids from each other until Jeff couldn't hold it anymore. He felt the muscles around his prostate contracting in sweet spasm beyond his control, sending lots of fluids into Samantha's mouth.

That definitely was an orgasm. But it was a totally different orgasm than Jeff ever had before by cumming into a girl, Tony's anus or his own hand during masturbation.

Jeff's penis wasn't stimulated during that orgasm and so, it was not a source of it. All orgasmic pleasure was initiated from the prostate deep in Jeff's body and radiated from it as a hot wave through his belly, anus and ended up at the tip of his glans as a spray of fluids.

The sensation was totally new and unusual for Jeff, and he wanted to extend it for a longer time.

Jeff realized that Samantha noticed his sensations very well and she tried to control them, extending them as much as possible. When his prostate contracted, pushing another portion of fluids, and then briefly relaxed, Samantha pressed it with her fingertip right before the next contraction, thus triggering it. That made Jeff to pump even more fluids into Samantha's mouth to catch those juices coming from him. And the process repeated over and over again.

When Jeff's orgasm ended and he couldn't pump any more of fluids into Samantha, the man focused on giving pleasure to her. He inserted his middle finger into woman's vagina stimulating her G-spot and rubbing her clitoris with his tongue.

Jeff moved the tip of his tongue around the top of Samantha's clitoris and then pressed it down. Next, he pressed down the urethra entrance several times. That orifice was too narrow for penetrating it with tongue. But Jeff felt a dip under his tongue tip and pressed it down deeper and deeper, repeating the process multiple times.

Samantha moaned loudly, moving her privates towards Jeff for better access and more active stimulation. And suddenly she exploded with a powerful squirt, spraying streams of fluids into Jeff's mouth.

First it was pretty unexpected for Jeff. But he quickly realized what to do and opened his mouth swallowing those fluids.

The taste of squirt had very light and almost insensible notes of urine. The fluid was thicker and less salty with pleasant musk smell. So, Jeff enjoyed swallowing and drinking it, causing Samantha to produce more and more of those fluids by pressing her G-spot.

When the process ended, Jeff cleaned all Samantha's privates with his tongue and laid on his back next to her, placing his hand on her crotch and feeling Samantha's hand on his own.

They lay there for twenty minutes saying nothing, enjoying relaxation and lightly rubbing each other's body.

Finally, Samantha got up and went to shower. Coming back naked after several minutes, she asked Jeff to take a few pictures of her with her cell phone in different poses.

Then the lady dressed up and started packing her belongings for the flight to Seattle.

When everything was done, Samantha's phone rang and she answered it saying, "I'll be there in a minute," adding for Jeff, "That's my daughter Lily with a ride to the airport. It's time to say goodbye."

Jeff said, "Goodbye, Samantha. You are the best woman I have ever seen in my life. I never had so amazing sex with anybody else and I wish you could stay longer. Also, I wish you good luck in all your science feat."

Samantha answered, "That's another proof of my theory. I have 50 years of adult experience, sex, knowledge, skills and life situations. And I strongly believe humans should not be robbed of that by aging and death.

"I promise, out team will beat it bringing millions of shiny days back to each human being for their enjoyment and development.

"Goodbye, Jeff. I wish you all the best."

Samantha kissed Jeff and grabbed her bags. The guy offered her help to carry them to Lily's car and they left the room together.

Five years later Jeff was drinking coffee in the kitchen when his wife Michele called him into the living room to look at the TV. The caption under the news host showed, "Breaking news in science," and the marquee line showed, "The Nobel prize in Medicine was awarded to Samantha Ambrose for her breakthrough discovery in reversing of aging process via DNA modification."

The news showed the awarding ceremony from Nobel committee giving Samantha a diploma and her recognition speech.

Jeff instantly recognized that lady. She definitely was that Samantha he met at dorm the year of his graduation from college. And surprisingly, she was looking about 35 and fresh without any sign of aging.

When congratulations from the officials ended and Samantha was about to leave the stage, a young girl of four years came to her with a large bouquet of red mums and yelled, "Congratulations, Mommy! I love you."

The news host told, "The technology developed by Samantha Ambrose is highly controversial and still requires lots of testing and approvals from scientific communities. It modifies the very essence of the human body and is expected to be hereditary. But the fact that Samantha is 75 and she has a 4-year-old daughter gives a lot of promises to elderly people worldwide."

"Wow!" exclaimed Jeff.

"Do you know that lady?" asked Michele.

"Sure, I do," said Jeff. "I spent a few days with her when she came to our university for her research five years ago. I even helped her with it," added Jeff without any details.

A week later Jeff received a letter by mail from Samantha. It had a printout with a five-year-old date, showing metrics among others:

Brain 2

Uterus 3

Ovaries 0

There were new metrics below those with a date from a month ago:

Brain 7

Uterus 30

Ovaries 32

There was a message below:

Jeff, thank you so much for your help five years ago. With our common work I found a way how to trigger aging reversal in the human reproductive system.

With respect and gratitude, Samantha Ambrose.

The envelope also had a cashier's check for $10,000 on Jeff's name and a picture of a young girl, Samantha's daughter with the name Alice handwritten on the back end.

Michele asked Jeff, "What's that?"

The guy answered smiling, "That's an award for my little scientific project with that Nobel laureate Samantha Ambrose from five years ago."

"Wow!" said Michele, "I wish to be so great in science to make such good money."

A sudden question pierced Jeff's mind, Is Alice my daughter? Chances are very good for that.

Thanks to VE '29wordsforsnow' for editing my story and suggestions on its improvements.

12