Scorching Hot Sweetness: A Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look what you do to me!" I said.

I smiled and slowly pulled my drenched underwear down letting my hard cock flip out and stand proudly pointing at the ceiling.

I stepped out of them and stood before Brie completely nude with my erection throbbing before her. I put my arms out to my sides as if to say 'well there it is' and she applauded me.

Brie couldn't take her eyes of my penis as I walked toward her and I realized it was the first one she's ever seen (in real life, at least).

"Touch it if you want." I whispered.

She slowly reached out and gently wrapped her fingers around it. I tensed up. She looked at me.

"Does that feel good?" She asked.

I nodded my head. "I'm going to show you how good it feels in just a minute." I said.

Her fingers tickled across the head of my cock and it twitched uncontrollably under her light touch. She slid her gentle fingers down its length and cupped my balls. She seemed very interested in playing with my balls and watching them as they rolled around in her hand. Then her fingers went back to the top of my penis.

"The tip is where it's at, right?" She asked as she started stroking the head and rubbing her thumb over my dickhole back and forth. I actually went up on my tiptoes at the immense pleasure she was giving me. I leaned forward and began making out with her again as my hands fondled her breasts.

She started rubbing faster over the tip and I had to stop her because I wasn't going to last long like that!

I tried to slow things down by looking in her eyes and speaking quietly.

"Brianna, I have to tell you something?" I said.

"Yes."

I moved my lips next to her ear and whispered, "I want to eat your pussy."

I moved back and faced her. I wasn't sure how she would take that—it's a bold way to say it.

Her eyes twinkled with delight and a wave of tremors shot down my body. She reached out, put her hands on either side of my head and massaged my hair. Our foreheads came together and we simply stood motionless breathing heavily through our noses—the only sound in the room except for the pounding rain outside. Then, to my absolute delight she gently urged me down onto my knees.

"Oh, you're so fucking hot!" I said.

I put my hands on her butt and kneaded it for a moment as I rubbed my face into the opening in her shorts. Then I put my fingers into the waist of her shorts and pulled them down along with her panties.

Brianna gasped, having, for the first time, exposed her body fully to a man who loved her.

There she was, her beautiful, majestic labium right in front of my face—where it belonged.

I just barely placed my lips on her and rubbed them up and down her slit. My hands caressed the back of her legs and I could feel her knees beginning to buckle. I kissed her between her legs just like I had masturbated to so many sweaty, hot nights. Finally, after wonderfully tormenting her, I stuck my tongue out and gently licked her clit.

"Oh . . . yes!" She said under her breath.

I put my finger carefully against her opening then, as I aroused her clit with my tongue; I slowly and gently slipped my finger inside her. Brie moaned again and I could feel her grab the pull up bar as she threw one silky leg over my shoulder. I laughed through my nose (as my mouth was already full) as she slung her other leg over my shoulder. I stood up forcing her body sideways as she hung onto the bar and I devoured her with my tongue as I slipped another finger inside her body.

I looked up, across her perfect belly button, her tightened abs, her jiggling breasts and saw her red face scrunched up in delight. I put my hands under her back and as if in unspoken agreement she let go of the bar. Brianna remained rigid (and writhing) as I carried her down onto the floor. Now I was on my knees again, with her legs firmly wrapped around my shoulders, my face buried in her sex, and her back on the floor, arms spread as I licked and finger-fucked her into orgasmic oblivion.

Brianna was very vocal about her enjoyment! She simply kept gasping "Oh . . . Oh . . . Oh . . ."

Her sounds were glorious!

She writhed and contorted in orgasmic glee until she couldn't take anymore.

"Okay, okay, stop. I need a break!" She said and I let her go. She smiled and climbed up onto her knees and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me.

I slid my hands down and fondled her tight waist.

She reached down and grabbed my dick.

"I said I need a break, but you don't get one! Stand up!" She said and I gladly complied.

She let go of me then grabbed both my wrists and lifted my arms up.

"Grab on!" She said and I loved her sudden confidence.

I grabbed the pull up bar. She rubbed her hands across my biceps (which I gladly flexed for her). Brie leaned forward and kissed my neck while stroking my hard cock. Then she moved down and sucked on my nipples. She licked her way down my front, over my abs, across my belly button and down my happy trail.

As she did this she made a point of sliding her hard nipples down the front of my body, causing me to get even harder (if that's possible).

Brianna got down on her knees and smiled up at me.

"I'm going to suck your dick now, okay?" She said.

I could barely speak; I managed to squeak out a very quick, "yep!"

My body was on fire! I savored the sight of her on her knees, totally nude with a giant, bright smile. She had my erect penis in her hand just an inch from her beautiful, soft lips. To me, she looked like a Goddess, powerful, strong, and in control. Brianna slowly opened her lips, then wrapped them around my rigid cock!

I threw my head back in delight and she laughed that sound you make when you laugh with your mouth full.

She let it back out of her mouth, looked at it and then took it into her hand again.

"It's soft. And it's hard. I like it." She said.

She licked the length of it.

"I bet you lie in that bed and pull on your penis thinking about me like this, don't you Mark? Do you like when I suck your dick?"

"Oh yeah." I barely managed to say. "Fuck yeah—YOU'RE HOT!"

"I lay in my bed, naked and I finger myself while dreaming about sucking your dick, Mark."

That actually made my dick throb really hard and she looked down at it surprised.

"Oh, you like that do you? Picture me like that. Imagine me naked and fingering myself dreaming of doing this to you." She said. Then she took me in her mouth again and began bobbing up and down on the head. She sucked my dick like she really liked it, like she wanted to do it—for me.

I was in heaven. I thought I gave her body a good going over, but she showed me I was going to have to try harder next time! Which, hopefully, would be soon.

Now, I'd like to say this blowjob lasted for hours and hours, but it really wasn't that long. I simply couldn't take it anymore!

"I'm going to cum!" I warned her. She continued sucking. "I'm going to cum now!" I said.

She took my dick out of her mouth long enough to say, "Do it!" and then she put it back in her mouth.

I wanted to warn her that I cum a lot. I mean A LOT! But there was no time, I lost control and shot a pool of cum into her mouth. Before I finished she pulled my dick out of her mouth and some of it dribbled down her chin and onto her perfect breasts.

I couldn't help it.

I let go of the bar and looked down at her. Brianna looked like a deer in headlights. Her mouth was full of cum; it was all over her chin and boobs. She looked like she didn't know what to do and I wanted to make her feel safe and wonderful.

I leaned down, put my hand under her chin and buried my tongue in her mouth. I tasted my warm cum as it filled my own mouth, and drizzled all over my own chin and down onto my chest.

Brianna broke our kiss, "Oh Mark, that was so . . . fucking hot!"

I smiled, "Yeah, you liked it?"

She smiled back at me and rubbed her finger across my lips, "You have cummy lips!" she laughed and I took her finger into my mouth and sucked it. Then I licked her chin and moved down to her breasts. She threw her head back and allowed me to clean her nude body of my sperm.

"I didn't know guys did that!" she said. "I read that their afraid of their own cum!" She said jubilantly.

"I'm not afraid of my body and I'm not afraid of yours either. I want to share everything with you." I said as I picked her up and carried her to my shower.

We lovingly bathed each other's bodies then fell into a deep, wonderful sleep (after calling Grams to tell her we were stuck in the storm, of course.)

The next morning I awoke, rolled over and was excited to see Brianna's nude body next to mine. I watched her as she slept and I was never happier than in that moment.

I thought of waking her up before too much of the day slipped away and realized there was only one way to wake Sleeping Beauty and that was to kiss her.

I decided to put my own spin on that fairy tale kiss and wake MY Sleeping Beauty by kissing her—right between her legs the way she needed to be kissed.

She awoke for the first time in her life happy, excited and full of hope.