Scorned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh, fuck!" he grunted as he squeezed out the last drops.

No sooner had Colton finished than Jason grabbed Tina by the arm and pulled her off of the table. He led her to the end of the sofa, spun her away from him, and bent her forward. She rested her tits on the arm of the sofa as she felt him grab one of her ass cheeks, while the other guided his cock to her dripping wet pussy. He slid into her with ease and began to slam into her over and over again from behind.

Every thrust into her seemed to force a loud noise from Tina, and before long her cries were drowning out the music. Jason reached down and grabbed a fistful of her hair, yanking her back. She let out a painful cry, but he paid no attention, holding her head up and slamming in and out of her.


As if given a queue, Andrew took his pants and underwear off, and stood up on the sofa, his cock dangling in front of Tina's face.

Holy shit, she thought. This was a different matter altogether. Andrew had to be 9 inches long, and just as thick. It was easily the biggest cock she'd ever seen. He held it in his hand, rubbing the head of it teasingly on Tina's lips. Her mouth was open as if pleading for him to let her have it, and after several seconds, Jason let go of her hair, and she dropped her mouth around Andrew's huge mushroom head. 


She clumsily tried to bob her head up and down, but with Jason still pounding away behind her, it was difficult. Jason began to slap her on the ass, alternating cheeks until finally, they were beet red and stinging like she'd never felt.

He stopped spanking her and reached around in front of her, tearing open the remaining buttons on her blouse. She heard one bounce across the hardwood floor, as he pulled her arms back and removed her shirt. Once removed, he deftly unclasped her bra, and it slid down the length of her arms onto the sofa in front of her.


It came to mind again that feeling of vulnerability, here in this house with three men taking turns at fucking her as they wished. She felt scared yet overcome with this rush of excitement. She wondered if she would ever be satisfied again with the vanilla sex she had enjoyed up to this point in her life.

She continued trying to suck Andrew's beer can cock, while Jason relentlessly thrust his cock in and out of her from behind. Andrew reached one hand down and squeezed Tina's breasts. She felt herself getting close, and she moaned loudly over Andrew's cock.

He squeezed her nipple hard, and as tears of pain shot to her eyes, she felt her body suddenly convulse. She pulled her mouth off Andrew's cock and yelled out:


"Oh fuck, yes, yes, yesssss!"

Her orgasm seemed to last forever as her body continued to shake and her knees almost gave out from underneath her. She took Andrew's shaft back into her mouth. She wondered how Jason was lasting this long considering his frantic pounding. Just moments after that thought crossed her mind, Jason let out a long groan.


"Oh yea, here it comes baby! Fuck yea!"

He pulled out of her at the same time as he grabbed her shoulder and whirled her around. She felt the pressure of his hand pushing her to her knees and she followed his rough direction. Tina grabbed his cock just as it started to fire off streams of cum. The first shot hit her in the chin before she pointed it lower and pumped out the rest of his load onto her tits.

As Jason finished, Tina began licking the head of his cock, as if trying to clean him off. He fell back into the chair behind him with a loud sigh.

Tina knew she wasn't done yet. She had one more cock to satisfy, and she was looking forward to feeling this one inside of her. 


She grabbed someone's boxers from the floor and used them to hastily wipe Jason's semen from her tits. Then she walked around the sofa and pushed Andrew down into the other chair. As she stood in front of him, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror on the wall behind Andrew's chair. Her hair was a mess, her face was red, and she could see the sticky wet spots on her breasts where she had tried to wipe away Jason's load. She couldn't help but smile slightly, thinking she had never looked or felt so sexy in her entire life.


She looked down at Andrew, then stepped into him, now straddling her legs on either side of his. He put his hands on her hips and buried his face in her tits. He began sucking on one of her nipples, not gently, and she grabbed the bag of his head to hold him there.

Then she reached down and grabbed his cock, pointing it straight up. Her hand closed around the hair on the back of Andrew's head, and she yanked it back, her nipple popping from his mouth. Then she slowly lowered herself onto his large thick cock.

She let out a long wail as she carefully inched her way down until it was buried as far as it could go. She held herself there, trying to catch her breath. She felt sure that he was stretching her out to the point she may never feel tight on a cock again.

Tina grabbed Andrew's face in her hands and kissed him hard, forcing her tongue into his mouth and exploring every inch of the inside of his mouth. Then she began to slowly rise up and down on his shaft.


While Colton and Jason seemed to just race through the process, too excited to take their time, Andrew somehow seemed more experienced, more patient. She looked down at him and saw a look of utter confidence in his eyes, as she continued to ride up and down on his cock. He knew she was enjoying it, and he had no intentions of rushing her.

He slid his hands from Tina's hips up to her breasts and began to work them over. He took one of her nipples back into his mouth and sucked it gently, then released it to flick it with his tongue several times. Tina imagined his tongue doing the same to her clit, and shuddered. 


As if reading her mind, Andrew stood up, and Tina wrapped her legs around his muscular thighs. He carefully laid her down on the sofa before getting to his knees and spreading her legs apart. He slowly ran a finger around the outside of her labia, while staring deep into her eyes. Tina could feel her body tingling all over, craving him to be inside of her again. He slid a finger gently into her and lowered his head to her pussy. He kissed her teasingly all around her mound, avoiding her clit as he went. Then he slowly ran the tip of his tongue up her wet slit and Tina let her head fall back onto the pillow with a groan. She reached down and grabbed a handful of his hair, pulling his face hard against her puffy lips. 


Andrew began to move his finger inside of her and his tongue now darted around her swollen clit. Almost immediately, Tina began to climax again. The feeling of pleasure was unlike anything she'd experienced. Her body twitched hard, over and over, as she continued to hold him by the hair not wanting it to end.

When she finally began to relax, Andrew pulled her closer to the edge of the sofa, and still on his knees, slid his cock into her still quivering pussy. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she let out a loud cry.


"Is this what you wanted, Tina?" Andrew asked quietly, in full control now.


"Oh god yes," Tina muttered in a high-pitched squeak. "Please don't stop."

Andrew slowly slid in and out of Tina's folds and seemed to get even bigger than he had been. She didn't know how that was possible but reveled in the feeling of being more full than she had ever felt before. It felt tight to the point of almost hurting her, but she couldn't get enough. She began to try to push her hips toward Andrew, pleading for him to speed up.


Andrew took her cue and began to pump harder and faster now. He reached forward and grazed his thumb across her bottom lip. Tina urgently took it into her mouth and sucked on it, rolling her tongue slowly as she did. She wanted so badly to please him, the way he was pleasing her.

Andrew removed his thumb from her mouth and moved it to her nipple, slowly rolling the wet of her saliva around her nipple in circles.

Tina suddenly wondered where Jason and Colton were and tried to refocus her attention around the room, but she didn't see them. Suddenly Andrew slid out of her and stood up. Tina immediately sat up and grabbed his slick cock, putting it in her mouth. She began to bob her head up and down, trying to savor the taste, and she heard Andrew groan. She felt a twinge of excitement from his reaction and began to suck hard on the head of his throbbing cock.

Then he reached down and lifted her to her feet. He squatted and angled his cock against her slit, then stood up straighter as it slid deep inside Tina. He grabbed her ass and heaved her up, and she once again wrapped her thin white legs around his waist.

He took a few steps toward the wall, and she felt it against her back, as she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. He began to roll his hips into her hard, as her ass banged against the wall with each thrust. Tina buried her face into Andrew's neck as she began to let out little squeals with each pump of his cock into her tingling pussy. She was close to cumming once again.

She lifted her head and mashed her lips against his ear.

"I'm going... to... cum again...," she stammered, trembling breathlessly, as Andrew continued bouncing her up and down on his shaft.

"Mmmmm," he responded.

Suddenly, she couldn't stop herself, and she felt her body start to quiver. At the exact same moment, Andrew let out a loud groan, and she could feel him seem to swell even bigger inside of her. He began thrusting harder up and into her pussy as it contracted again and again over his shaft. Tina could hear her loud screams of pleasure, but barely recognized her own voice. She could feel his hot streams of cum filling her and she was shaking uncontrollably, her face once again buried in his neck.


Finally he stopped, and lowered her back to her feet. Her knees immediately gave out and he caught her from falling. He gently lowered her to the sofa and she laid back, trying to catch her breath. She could feel the heat in her cheeks, the sweat all over her body, and a cool trickling down her leg as Andrew's cum began to ooze out of her.

She slowly got to her feet and gathered her clothes, putting them on, her limbs still shaking. She heard Andrew on the phone. When he hung up, he let her know a cab would be there shortly. She went to the table and looked at her phone. The camera was still on. She hit stop and put it in her purse before walking to the door. She looked back over her shoulder and saw Andrew sitting on the chair, still nude, his large cock now dangling confidently next to his leg. He smiled at her, and she turned and left.

When Tina arrived home, Alan was already asleep in bed. She went directly to the computer and plugged her phone into the laptop, and transferred the file. Once complete, she paused, questioning herself one last time. She thought back on everything that had happened that night and felt a smile cross her lips. Her heart sped up again, as the thrill of what she'd done washed over her. With that, she took the laptop and headed to the bedroom to wake Alan. She felt scared at what she was about to do, yet invigorated by all of the possibilities of her new life after tonight.

She gently sat on the edge of the bed and looked at her husband. She realized she felt nothing for him anymore. She suddenly caught a strong smell of sex in the air, and at first thought, it may have been from him. She realized instead it was from the fluids that still coated her body both inside and out. She smiled, had to suppress a giggle, then softly shook her husband from his sleep.

"Alan," she whispered. "Wake up. I have something to show you."

12