Scorned Bottom

Story Info
Getting cheated on turns him into a slutty power bottom.
12.7k words
4.69
22.1k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: First story!

CW: Cheating, Abuse of Power, Slight Guilt

Here I was lying naked trying to tie myself properly so that my boyfriend Liam would have a nice view as soon as he entered the bedroom. It was easier said than done. I was able to tie my legs to one end of the bedpost. After running the logistics, I figured that it had to be face down ass up for me. I decided to go for the leather handcuffs for my hands. After cuffing myself, I tried to throw away the keys so that I was completely at his mercy.

But, when I decided to throw away the keys, I accidentally put a lot of force behind it and fell down on my face, straining my lower back really bad. It was not too painful at the time, but I had to get out of the restraint to feel a little bit of comfort.

Now I really hoped for Liam to come back as soon as he could. It was seven in the evening, and he mostly comes back around that time. I was at that uncomfortable position for nearly twenty minutes. Despite the pain getting progressively worse, I had a throbbing bone with the anticipation of what was to come.

We had a cake at midnight last night, but he didn't want to have sex that late at night. That was the reason I decided to surprise him like this. Sex is not usually the best four years into a relationship as it used to be when you just start going out with each other. But that didn't mean we didn't do it at all. He is still 25 to my 22.

But the anticipation did not come to fruition as I receive a call from Liam. It was a hassle trying to pick the phone and when I did he told me that his colleagues have decided to hold a small celebration for his birthday and he would be a couple of hours late tonight. I could not stop from panicking and told him that there was a medical emergency and he had to come home right at that instant. He said he would be home as soon as he could and hung up.

My boner died down at the thought of being tied up like this for two hours. So it was a relief for me to hear the front door open up only twenty minutes down the line. It normally takes forty five minutes to travel from his law firm to our apartment, but he must have been really worried for me so he made it home so quickly.

What I didn't expect was him inviting other people in the house. There was obvious chatter between what seemed like with more than three people. I was so glad I closed the bedroom door, but still didn't believe what I was going to do with my situation.

"What the ... " Liam said as soon as he entered the bedroom and slammed the door behind him.

"Can you please untie me babe?" I said.

"Aaron, what were you thinking?" He said.

"You know exactly what I was thinking." I replied. "What were you thinking bringing your co-workers with you here?"

"Well," He fumbled for words. "They wanted to go out for drinks for my birthday. But when I told them about the emergency, they decided to come home to see if they could be of any help."

"Alright now, could you please untie me?" I say.

"I can definitely do that." He said while circling his finger near my asshole. "What's in it for me?"

"There's no time for that babe. There are people right outside. They might just barge in at any point."

"I'm sorry babe, but most of them probably already saw your juicy buns. They were also worried for you!"

It felt like heat was being emanated from my neck up. When Liam untied my legs, I straightened them and felt a new wave of blood coursing through them.

"Where are the key of the cuffs."

I pointed to the direction and he opened it up. When I was able to stand up, he grabbed my chin and kissed me all over my already flushed face.

"You look so cute when you're embarrassed." He finished with a kiss on the lips.

I quickly got dressed in a hoodie and a pair of loose sweatpants, because the assault on my face from his lips gave me another hard on.

"You know most of them. Are you ready now babe?" He asked with his hand on the door handle.

I took a deep breath and nodded in response.

When we walked out in the living room, there were four of Liam's colleagues present there. It was evident that all of them knew what just transpired in the bedroom. Who had the clear vision and who heard from the others was not yet clear.

I knew three of them. Two of them near the age range of Liam, Kyle and Sean. Two much older maybe in their late forties or early fifties, Clarke Lively and Matt Irvin.

Matt told me that he lived a couple of blocks down the road with his partner Sean. Clarke was the one behaving unusually when he introduced himself. He kept rubbing my shoulders every chance he got. When we were asked about the emergency, I told them that I had slipped in the bedroom and hurt my back a little. I reassured all of them that it was not a big deal. Clarke still tried to touch my lower back to make sure where the pain was.

When Liam interjected between us, he started poking Liam on his arms. "Just making sure the boy is not too hurt." Clarke said.

They were there for nearly an hour and we served them the leftover cake from last night and some beers. The rest of the time nobody tried to touch me inappropriately, but Clarke sure was giving me the looks that could be interpreted in one way.

When leaving, it was Matt who gave both me and Liam a firm slap on the butt. Kyle told us to have fun all of them laughed their way out of there.

"That was weird Liam." I told him after they left. "They were being a little too friendly."

"I'm sorry, babe." He said as he came closer. "They are friendly that's for sure. And Clarke might have seen a little too much of places where not a lot of people have been to."

"What do you mean?" I regretted asking him that right as the words left my mouth.

"He was right behind me when I opened the door." Liam held me by the hips and I winced a little. "Are you really hurt?"

"Well, I might have tried to bend a little too much." I said. "Should take up yoga soon."

"I'll help you with stretching out if you want." He took of my hoodie. He was still dressed in formal dress shirt and pants.

I started unbuttoning his shirts. "It's your fault, not fucking me more, not being too rough." I loved his smell after a long day of work.

Even after all this time his figure turns me on like crazy. At 6'1'' much taller than my 5'8'' frame, our bodies are quite the contrast on every single aspect. Both of us used to be lean muscled when we first met. But now, he didn't have that much time to work out. He did lose most of the muscle mass, but he still was thin and his body shape, especially his smooth chest and abs are now my newest obsessions.

At 22 I was aiming to get stronger than ever before, taking full advantage of the gym in college. Seeing how Liam could not keep working out like before and losing all the muscle mass, I knew I was heading the same way. So I wanted to get strongest I have ever felt without getting bulky. Seeing how tired Liam gets from work, most of the times, I had to be the one on top. So I made sure I don't get too tired from taking the dick and being on top. It was just a slight change of diet and workout routine away from getting buff and rode the thin line of being slim and muscular enough so that I don't get tired of being on top for too long.

The problem being his long work hours. Most of the days, his work leaves him completely exhausted to fool around afterwards. For the past year most of the sexual escapades took place in early mornings. And to my surprise, I had become a morning person in a matter of weeks. In my senior year, I took most of my classes in the morning and was free most of the day. The trickiest time was when he had to work on some tough cases. Those times are completely fifty-fifty for us. It would be either too much exhaustion, or too much sex. I didn't know which is to come and I love every moment of it. But the problem was our recent years. With being together for four years, the sex is not like what it was before. Such is life, but I was still 22!

That is why I decided to do what I did today. In hindsight, shouldn't have tied myself up. Could probably just assume the position when he came home and that could have been enough. Trying to make it kinkier kind of backfired.

He then had me turn around and pulled my sweatpants down. When he pressed his hands on my lower back, I let out a little cry from pain.

"You're actually hurt." He said. "We're not having sex right now."

"What?" I mumbled. "But wait a minute." What was all this for.

"Go on lie down on your front. I'll bring the massage oil in a minute."

I did as I was told and he came back with the oil from the bathroom, fully naked. When he massaged my back, I let out a few pained moans. After a while I looked longingly back at him. I didn't care about the pain at that moment, I was already assuming the position, I just wanted him inside of me.

"I am not going to hurt you right now."

"You won't hurt me, I promise!"

"Your whole back is red now."

"I don't care."

I must have looked pitiful because that's when he took me by hand and walked me over to our love seat in the living room. It faced the balcony and from the sixth floor apartment. He sat down and had me sit on his lap. Despite his dick being completely hard, he didn't put it inside me right away. He started playing with my cock ever so slowly while kissing on my neck. I was about to lose myself into pleasure when I realized that he was deliberately teasing me and taking his sweet time before bringing any semblance of pleasure to me.

So I started rubbing my ass cheeks onto his cock and turned my head around to kiss him on the lips. After he had let out a lot of precum on my ass, I turned around and held his hands over his head. Rubbing our dicks together, I leaned in for a kiss. He responded to the kiss, and when I got distracted, twisted my arms behind my back and forcibly turned me around.

That was when he entered me. I couldn't bounce on top of him freely since he was still holding my arms with one hand. He was the one moving his body, and after nearly five minutes, he let go of my arms and put me on the love seat on my back. With my legs over his shoulder, he was going at it. I realized he was about to cum. He started furiously jerking my half erect cock as he was still deep dicking me.

It didn't take long for me to start shooting my load after he let himself loose inside of me. The feeling of his cockhead pulsing deep inside after a good fuck session never got old for me.

He came up with a towel to clean up the excess semen on our bodies. After both of us were moderately cleaned up, we sat down on the love seat again. We started talking about our future together. I was about to graduate college soon, and with a literature degree, my goal was to go for post grad and becoming a professor in one of the colleges and settle down with Liam. We haven't talked about adopting yet, but who knows what the future holds.

"You apply somewhere?" Liam asked while caressing my belly. He meant applying for a college, but the chances of getting into a college in Europe for my post grads were much higher, and he didn't want that to happen. He wanted me to get a job right around where we live so we could keep on living the life we have right now.

"No, still thinking about it." I said, unable to think too hard on the topic given the constant simulation my body was receiving. His hands roamed around my chest, lightly touching my nipples and going away. Once or twice, he rubbed my balls without touching my penis at all kept going.

"That's fine," He said. "You can take all the time you want."

I moaned in response. The soft massage was getting too much for me as I was on the verge of getting another boner.

When I started moving my ass again, he held me tight by both hands and planted a soft kiss on my neck.

"I'm sorry." Was all he said.

After staying there for more than forty minutes, we got up and went to bed. He went to the washroom for a while to freshen up. When he came out, his eyes were red, seemingly from crying too much.

I didn't say anything in return. It was a turning point in our lives and our future will surely hold some challenges for us. It took me a long time to fall asleep. My head was filled with a lot of thoughts about what I would do later.

Maybe getting any job around wouldn't be that bad. Liam does make enough money for the both of us.

*****

The next day, I wake up with a mouth around my cock. We were still naked from the night before, and Liam woke up hornier than usual.

He was just teasing the tip of my dick when I woke up. As soon as he noticed me getting up, he got rough. He could easily deep throat my six inches. But he didn't finish me off in his mouth. When I started moaning loudly, he got up, lubed up his member and the entrance, and started his assault.

This was nothing like the night before. He was using me then as well, but there was tenderness. Now it was straight up fucking the shit out of me. He started choking and calling me names after a while. He knew I loved it and all I could do was moan my response to him.

This time I came early. Much earlier than Liam since he already had given me a head start in his throat. I came on my stomach and he didn't change anything in the pace he was fucking me. this went on for what seemed like fifteen minutes before he came inside me and went to the washroom to get a shower.

While he was showering, I got up and cleaned my own cum from my stomach.

I revelled in his duality, one day being so gentle and just caressing and cuddling for hours after sex. The next day, choking and slamming my body into the bed and getting away as soon as he was done with me.

I prepared breakfast naked and once he was out for his work, I got ready for my classes. The last couple of months were left for my college. The days seemed somewhat melancholic on campus, but the excitement of what was to come was also there for me.

The next few days were pretty boring for me. we didn't have sex at all since Liam was working on a large settlement case. Most of his cases were discriminatory and settlement cases. But the casework did keep him in his office so much that you would think he was working on the next OJ case.

The chances of getting a full scholarship in the country was getting slim. I was on the verge of getting accepted in one of the colleges in state, but the cost would be too much for me to bear. And I didn't want Liam to pay a single dollar on my education.

My mother cut off all contact with me once I came out to her when I was nineteen. My stepfather seemed okay with it all and I still talk to him from time to time, but the chances of getting any help from them would be next to zero.

With the fear of losing the life I had with Liam, I didn't even apply to any of the colleges in Europe. Although one in Italy had a scholarship program open that would be perfect for a student like me.

I didn't even apply for any job anywhere.

Which is why the email I received for a job interview was suspicious for me. I did click on it and saw that it was from Dick and Cox law firm.

Liam works there! The email was from a person named Sam Richards. The job was for an assistant position.

I immediately called Liam to make sure that this was not some prank. He was bewildered upon hearing it and told me that he would call right back.

After almost an hour, I got a call back from him and he told me that the email was real and it was actually from one of the co-owners of the firm. He was looking for an assistant it seems. But the salary range attached there did not seem like a typical assistants' salary.

After hanging up the phone, I spent the rest of the day thinking about the proposition. Why would I get an offer like this one, and it was clear from Liam's response that he was not the one behind it all. So who would even know about my recent dilemma like this one.

The interview was in two days, and when Liam got back home, we talked about me going to the interview and what if I got the job or not.

He told me that I could do better than an assistant position, as it wouldn't suit me to take up the offer. I told him about the offered salary and he hesitated for a couple of seconds.

"It's up to you babe, but still ... " he didn't finish his sentence as he seemed hesitant on what he was going to say to me in the first place.

On the day of the interview, I got dressed in one of the couple of dress shirts I owned and got to the office nearly half an hour earlier than the appointed time slot. The interview time was set after two, so when I went there, it was their lunch break.

Liam came out to talk to me about the interview and calm my nerves a bit. But my nerves did take a hit when I saw Clarke from the day of his birthday approaching us. He just rubbed my shoulders for a bit and wished me luck. It seemed like I was the only one present for the interview as no one else came to the waiting room for it.

After waiting for almost an hour or so, I was called in for the interview with the owners of the firm. Mr Lucius Dick and Mr. Frank Cox were the only ones present in the room when I entered. A strange smell hit me that seemed to directly go to my head. It felt like some type of essential oil diffused in the air that I never smelled before.

Seeing Lucius Dick sitting behind the desk and Frank Cox sitting on the couch on the other end of the room, I deduced I was in the room of Mr Dick. The man was in his mid to late fifties with his grey hair and beards. I couldn't make of his build as his desk seemed to be large enough to cover up most of his lower body.

"Aaron Finch, Sit down wouldn't you?" Mr dick said.

I did so and realized the man was laying back in his chair. I tried getting the documentations out of the file I was carrying but Frank Cox stopped me as he got up.

"We don't need to see those." He said as he approached me. "We already know all about you. This is just a customary interview before joining at the company."

"What?" I was in a haze as I heard that. I got a job already? It shouldn't be this easy? "What's the job?"

"You'll be my personal assistant." Mr Dick spoke up. "I already have a personal assistant working under me right now, but lately it seems like he's having trouble taking care of all of my needs. You see as the co-owner of this firm, I have to handle a lot of things." He winced a little before continuing. "And in turn, my assistant has to handle a lot of things as well. Having another assistant, I would say, is going to be better for both me and my existing helping hand." He started breathing heavily after that.

Then I felt the hands of Mr Cox on my shoulders.

"We understand the position might seem daunting to you." Said Mr. Cox as he started massaging my shoulders from behind. "But you'll get used to it and we promise to take it easy on you."

"Of course I appreciate the offer." I say shakily. "But is this position going to be contractual or permanent." I wanted to ask the question before. I still wanted to get a degree to become a tenured professor somewhere.

"Well ... " Mr Dick hesitated to speak when Mr Cox started speaking again.

"Of course it is a permanent position." His shoulder massage got down to my arms at that point. I don't know what kind of pressure point he found in my arms, but I started sporting a boner in the middle of it all.

"We know you are thinking about career progression." Mr Cox continued. "Where would this job lead me five years from now? All that kind of stuff. You do not have to worry about all that! We here at Dick and Cox take care of our employees. There might not be frequent promotions for a position like yours, but you will get raises every year, inflation adjusted of course."

Their salary range was impressive in the first place. And staying here, getting paid like that just by being the assistant of a big shot lawyer seemed too good to be true.