Scorned Wife Gets Even

Story Info
She finds out he cheated and gets her revenge with strangers.
8.4k words
4.3
5k
17
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is mostly fictional, with scenes of infidelity, revenge, and some incredible sex which is based on some of our real-life experiences. We hope you enjoy, comment and let us know if you enjoyed it. Happy reading.

I was furious! Absolutely furious. How dare he cheat on me, and with a whore stripper, of all people!

He tried to explain it all away, he was drunk at his buddy Gord's bachelor party, it didn't mean anything, he didn't enjoy it, didn't remember it, and on and on the bullshit excuses went.

I didn't give a rat's ass what his excuses were, he still cheated on me. I, unfortunately, found out from my girlfriend Cindy, whose husband let it slip to her. Cindy happens to be the biggest gossip in town, and by now, I was sure everyone knew.

Why did he do it? I mean, yes, I'm almost 50 and have had 3 kids, but I also take really good care of myself and I think I'm pretty damn good in bed. I work out 3x a week, eat well, rarely drink alcohol, and can even still fit into my wedding dress from 30 years ago. My stats, for those interested them, are 36, 25, 34 and I have full, perky C-cups and long red hair. If I had a dollar for every time I've been hit on, I wouldn't even need the cheating bastard in my life.

It was as I contemplated my life and situation that I started to recall parts of my conversation with Cindy.

"What a bastard!" Cindy exclaimed a little too loudly into the phone, emphasizing her sympathy.

"Right?" I replied, choking back tears, "I mean, I'm not as sexy as I was, but I give him everything he wants, whenever he wants. That fucker!"

Cindy continued, "Don't kid yourself, you're damn sexy. You could have any man you want. I've seen how the husbands around here look at you."

"I have half a mind to teach him a lesson and cheat right back!" I exclaimed, immediately regretting my words to the big mouth. I loved Cindy, but she always repeated everything.

"You should!" She exclaimed into the receiver. "Wouldn't it be amazing if you let a male stripper fuck you so you could get even?"

"Ya, I wish. But you know me, that would never happen" I replied, still sobbing.

"I know, but wouldn't that be perfect irony?" she asked rhetorically.

"Uh huh. Sorry Cindy, I have to go now. Thanks for listening." I hung up.

I sobbed for hours, laying awake all night, wondering if he was sleeping in his car, or finding comfort in the arms of another, until finally out of complete mental exhaustion, I fell asleep.

I woke a couple of hours later feeling heartbroken. I showered, enjoying the hot water as I followed my routine, soaping, then shaving. As I shaved my pussy, I stopped, asking myself why I was bothering for a man who didn't appreciate the effort.

It was then that I had a moment of perfect clarity. "If he doesn't appreciate it, I bet someone else would." I didn't realize just how true my words were. Gathering strength and resolve, i declared "I'm going to do it right back. I'm going to get even". I pondered for a minute, then realized there were no male strippers within at least 100 miles of here. "Damn that bastard!" I yelled to myself, frustrated by the realization that getting even would be next to impossible.

After my shower, I paused to look at myself in the mirror, noticing the small stretch marks on my hips, how my breasts weren't as perfectly perky as they had been, along with every other flaw, now more obvious due to my new insecurities. I was my own worst critic. "No, fuck him!" I screamed at the mirror. "I have a damn good body, better than any of my friends or coworkers."

I wasn't ignorant to how men looked at me with lustful stares. I then cemented my resolve to get even. I looked up male entertainers, finding an advertisement for a bar about 250 miles away. "Damn, that's far. I would have to get a hotel to sleep in too. I pondered for a moment, "So what? Maybe a night away is all I need, even if I don't do anything else."

I went to my underwear drawer, pulling out his favorite lingerie, a set of black Lycra underwear consisting of a thin thong and an under boob bra which didn't cover my nipples or areola. I'd never worn the set out of the house, until today. I put the set on, smiling at myself in the mirror before going to my closet and picking out a short black satin dress with spaghetti straps. I loved this dress for how it hugged my curves perfectly, ending just barely below my underwear, but I rarely wore it out because he said it made me look slutty. With the bra I was wearing, allowing my nipples to nearly poke through the dresss, it certainly did!

I left the house, got into my car, and entered my destination into my navigation, a questionable hotel a short distance from the bar I was trying to convince my self that I would be going to.

The drive gave me lots of time to ponder my situation and I nearly cried a few times but choked back the tears, determined not to let him get the better of me.

After a few hours, I reached my destination. This hotel was certainly not one I would normally choose, but wasn't all that terrible. I checked in, noticing the man across the counter trying to sneak glances at my chest. The fact that he was checking me out helped me feel a bit more attractive.

Even if I didn't do anything tonight, and at this point I was fairly sure I wouldn't, I'd let the cheater see my credit card bill for the hotel so he would at least think I'd done something. I went into my room, a spacious but unimaginative room with a king-sized bed. "At least I'll have a comfortable sleep" I assured myself.

I sat on the side of the bed and started to feel sorry for myself. Before I got bummed, I forced myself to get up and go out, "Don't sit here and get depressed! Go get a drink!"

I was about to leave for the bar when I stopped to double check my appearance in the mirror. My straps were in place, my long ginger waves fell down my back, my breasts were pushed up with my areolas nearly visible and my perky nipples trying to push through.

I drove the few blocks to the bar where women were trickling in, along with a few men. "Maybe one of them would like to spend the night with me." I tried to convince myself. " Who am I kidding? You won't do anything and you know it!" I scolded myself. "Might as well have a couple of drinks before heading back to my room." I took a deep breath, then entered the bar.

The place was lively! The DJ was playing great tunes, the women were lined up and hollering, and the guy on stage! Well, how do I describe him? Let's just say that his oil covered body showed off every hard curve of his muscular physique, and the tiny patch of cloth over his penis barely covered anything as his hips gyrated before the deafening audience. "Take it off!" someone screamed, her pleas echoed by others.

I grabbed a seat a few rows back, not comfortable enough to sit closer. A scantily clad man dressed like a Chippendales dancer leaned over my shoulder, "Get you a drink miss?"

I couldn't take my eyes off the Adonis on the stage, or more accurately, his minimal clothing. "Yes please." I realized my reply was both to the question of a drink as well as to the specimen on the stage. "A double!" The irony of my statement wasn't clear until much later that evening. "Double vodka, neat." I hadn't even thought about the fact that I get incredibly horny and uninhibited when I drink vodka.

The waiter slipped away, returning minutes later with my drink. I handed him my credit card, again intending to leave a trail implying my infidelity even though I knew I wouldn't go through with it, "please start me a tab."

"Sure thing!"

I was mesmerized by the dancer. He had short brown hair, a dark tan, the physique of a body builder, gorgeous eyes, but it was the way he moved his hips that drew me in. Everything he did emphasized his groin, and I wasn't shy about staring, drinking him in with my eyes as I took a big swig of my drink, followed by another and another.

He stood there on the edge of the stage, gyrating in my direction as I stared. I let my eyes wander up his body again when I suddenly realized he was staring directly at me. I blushed, looking away but then realizing how silly that was, he was there for us to admire! I looked back into his eyes, his beautiful blue eyes, as he licked his lips, then pointed downward.

I followed his direction, watching as he hooked his thumbs into his waistband, suddenly tearing them off in one quick motion! His cock, yes cock, this was no mere penis, sprung forward, no longer restrained by the fabric. I'm sure my jaw dropped as my eyes took him in.

I'd been with a few men before him, all in college. I'd seen more than a few hot men, but what I was observing now was, for lack of a better term, perfection. Not only was his body perfect, but his cock! It hung down between his legs, at least 7 or 8 inches long, thick and circumcised. I think I licked my lips subconsciously in response, as the other women nearby screamed their appreciation.

He started to gyrate again, making his cock swing in circles. When I averted my eyes momentarily, looking back up to his, he was still staring me in the eyes. It was then that I felt the dampness between my legs as my cheeks flushed red.

Soon he made his rounds along the stage, then a minute later as the song ended, he was gone, replaced by a new dancer. The new guy was cute, even sexy, but I lusted for his predecessor. Regardless, he was gone, as was my drink.

My bartender flew by, "another hun?" I nodded, my eyes now fixated on the new dancer, watching him wiggle around.

My drink arrived and I drank it down quickly, still watching the newer guy as he disposed of pieces of his outfit. I ordered another drink, now resolving myself to finish it and go back to my hotel to wallow in my drunken sorrow.

"Dance darlin'?" I heard over my shoulder. I was about to decline, having not really let the words register and thinking it was an offer for another drink. I suddenly felt his hot breath in my ear, "I'd love to give you a lap dance darlin', free of charge."

I turned to see who was speaking to me, suddenly frozen as I realized the sultry voice belonged to the man of my dreams, the one who'd been swinging his gorgeous cock at me minutes before.

I searched for words, my heart hammering in my chest. No, I couldn't do it, I couldn't cheat on him, no matter how much I wanted to. I was trying to speak, but before I could utter a sound, the dancer took my hand and pulled me to my feet, facing him. "Don't worry, I won't bite" he paused, "unless you want me to," he winked.

He started to walk away, towing me behind. My legs shook, my heart raced, I stared at his naked, chiseled back, his tight pants hugging his tight ass. I faintly heard the cheers and hollers of the other women as I was lead past a big, black bouncer who grinned at me as he pulled back a curtain, granting us access to a special VIP area.

We walked a short distance to a door which he opened for me, gesturing me in. There was nothing but a leather loveseat in the room. "Have a seat hun." I did as instructed. "I'm James. I don't believe I've seen you here before."

I shook my head as he started to sway to the music. I sat and watched as he danced, slowly peeling his pants down with his back to me, revealing his hard as marble ass, and no underwear. When he turned around to face me, he moved forward, straddling my knees. "Do you like it hun?" I nodded my approval, now staring at his cock. "Do you want to touch it?", I nodded again. "Go ahead. I want you to."

As though in a trance, I reached out and wrapped my little fingers around his cock, slowly stroking him with both hands without thinking about what I was doing. His cock was plump and very hot, but not hard yet. I squeezed it, marvelling at the thickness of it.

"That's good baby. You're making him happy." I felt his cock throb in my hands and grow slightly. He bent down, licking my earlobe and sending a shiver down my back. If I thought I was wet before, my panties were soaked now. "You can kiss it if you want hun."

Like a zombie, I leaned forward, raising it to my lips as I kissed his head, then licked it, noticing his smell which indicated he'd just showered. "Good girl. Put it in your mouth. Get me hard." I did exactly as ordered, opening my mouth and pulling him in as I started to suck him and move my mouth up and down. I was proud of how much of his semi erect cock I was taking into my little mouth.

"That's it girl, your mouth feels great." I felt him throb again as he kept growing, hardening in my grip. Soon I was having a hard time getting more than a couple inches past his head. His hands went to my hair, running his fingers through it for a minute as he allowed me to worship his cock. Soon his hands slid down to my shoulders. I barely noticed him sliding my dress straps off.

Then I felt his hands move forward, sliding down my upper chest before his fingers slid beneath the fabric. I gasped as he exposed my nipples, pinching them.

I noticed his hips starting to move, making slow, short thrusts into my mouth. One of his hands slid to my back. I felt him start to unzip the back of my dress. I knew I should stop him, but I didn't, I was far too excited. The 6 ounces of vodka I'd downed were certainly helping his progress.

Suddenly, he lifted me to my feet, pulling his cock from my mouth as I now looked up at him. Without thought, I spoke, "Kiss me." My words shocked me. "I need you to kiss me."

He grinned, then bent, pushing his tongue into my mouth as his hand grabbed the back of my head. My hands groped him, as he did the same to me. My fingers slid over all his hard muscular bumps. He was an amazing kisser!

I hadn't felt this sort of lust, passion or desire since my college years, and I'm not even sure I'd ever been so horny.

He pushed my dress down. He broke the kiss, walking my dress to the floor before helping me step out of it. When he stood, he stepped back, looking me up and down. "Damn lady! What the hell are you doing here when you could have any man out there?" My nipples were exposed to him as I stood in only my panties and half bra.

I wanted to tell him my reason, but I wasn't going to allow my mood to deteriorate. I simplified my answer, "I'm here to get even."

He smiled, an all-knowing smile. "I get it hun. Have a seat, hopefully I can help you." He grinned widely. I sat back on the hot leather as he slid down to his knees, facing me. "I tell you what," he paused, "we can't really do much here, not legally anyways." I felt suddenly deflated, realizing that this was only a game of flirtation with some naughty contact. What an idiot I'd been to allow myself to be here, and especially to think this would be more.

He leaned forward, kissing my neck and placing his hand on my thigh. I shiver coursed through my body. He nibbled at my neck, upward before whispering into my ear. "How even do you want to get? Just even, or do you really want to teach him a lesson?" His hand slid up the inside of my thigh and I felt my legs part, eager for his touch. I shivered as his fingers touched the thin panties and then started to gently circle my clit through the Lycra.

I panted my response into the air, "I want to teach him a lesson." He bit my earlobe gently, sliding his fingers up and down my slit before slowly slipping under the side of the fabric. His big fingers traced up and down my wet lips.

"You saw the big black guy at the door?" He asked.

I nodded as he continued to nibble and touch me.

"His name is Marcus. He and I have helped a few beautiful women get even, or should I say, teach someone a lesson?"

I realized what he was suggesting. I'd never participated in group sex. I think I'd always been too nervous about the idea, although I'd kissed a few girls, and I'd certainly never considered being with 2 men before then. I'd also never been with a black man. It all seemed so taboo.

"I don't think I could." I panted as his fingers continued to touch what only my husband had for decades.

His fingers parted my pussy as he slowly started to slide one inside me. I gasped as he started to slide that big finger in and out of me about an inch deep. "You'll never experience anything like the two of us pleasuring and using this incredible body" he whispered, sliding his finger deeper before continuing to whisper, "and you'll never find a better way to get even."

I knew he was right, and another shiver ran through me as I realized that I was actually considering his proposal. I wrapped my arms around the back of his head as I started to try to move my hips to pull his finger deeper. As hard as I tried to move to get his finger deeper, he made sure to deny me.

He bit my neck again, then asked, "Well hun? Let's get out of here so that Marcus and I can give you what you need." He pulled his finger away, making me gasp as he stood and lifted me to my feet.

"Marcus!" he hollered. The door swung open seconds later, and Marcus appeared in the doorway. I was suddenly embarrassed to be on display and tried to cover up. Marcus merely stood there looking me up and down before responding.

"What can I do for ya James?" His voice was very deep, resonating in the tiny room. I hadn't really looked closely at him when I passed him earlier, but I was now. He was as tall as James, but had a thicker, more powerful looking build.

James smiled at Marcus, "Marcus," he paused, looking over at me, "Sorry hun, do you want to share your name, or stay anonymous?"

I panicked slightly, not having expected his question. I decided to play into the naughty theme, "You can call me anything you want."

James grinned, his cock twitched. I took another good look at it, now seeing him fully hard. He was proportionally average, but was easily 10 inches long in his hard state. I gasped. "This naughty little thing would like to teach someone a lesson, and agreeds that you and I are the best way to do it."

Marcus turned his eyes to me again, this time taking his sweet time looking at every inch of me. "Sounds like a great plan. I'm off work in 30. Are you done now?" He asked James.

"Done working, yes. How about we wait in here for you? Mind grabbing is a drink, my usual, and?" he looked toward me.

"Vodka neat, a double please." I replied.

Marcus smiled, then backed out of the room before closing the door again. James turned back to me, "Looks like we have a bit of time to kill." He sat on the loveseat, gesturing for me to step to him. I did, and he placed his hand back between my legs, grabbing the inside of my thigh, but not touching my pussy. "Dance for me." he ordered.

I stood, swaying my hips as James leaned back in his seat, his massive cock laying on his stomach twitching or throbbing occasionally. I ran my hands over my hips and breasts.

The door opened again and I jumped and tried to cover up. It was Marcus with our drinks, which he handed to us. He grinned at me again, "I hope ya ain't that shy later" he let out a deep belly laugh.

I downed my drink in one quick motion, trying to maintain my courage as I resumed my dance.

"Take that bra off" James ordered. I reached behind my back, slowly unfastening it before letting it fall to the dirty floor. "Damn! Nice breasts! Come here." He motioned me to him.

I stepped forward as he grabbed my hips, pulling me onto his lap. I hovered over his hard cock, staring down at it. I lowered myself down, pressing against his hot shaft, wishing my thin panties weren't between us. My panties were so thin that it truly felt like I was naked against his burning cock. I knew then that I was going to go through with it, to feel him inside me, to teach that cheating bastard husband of mine a lesson he'd never forget."

I started to grind on James, immediately feeling a climax mounting inside me. I kissed him again, more passionately than before as I started to grind faster. James must have known I was about to climax because he suddenly lifted me off him, "Not yet baby. Just be patient. Trust me." He grinned at me.