Scorned wife plus hubby & his brother.

Story Info
An angry wife guides husband into 3 way with his brother.
7.4k words
4.29
25.7k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa drove home fast and mad, cursing continually. Her bright blue eyes were flashing dangerously as she stared out at the highway, barely paying attention. "That motherfucker," she growled. "Five fucking years of my life I have given him!" She yelled out in the car, pounding the palm of one hand on the steering wheel. "And for what?!" she asked the empty SUV. "So he can throw it away on some fat piece of secretary ass!" She screamed again, no longer making words, just furious. Her mind spun, struggling to come up with a way to get even, to quench her steaming desire for revenge.

When she took the exit towards her house, she stopped at a red light, looking around. Anything to take her mind off things! To the right was a shiny, over-the-top luxury car lot, the employer of her brother-in-law. She stared a moment, her jaw actually falling open a bit as suddenly an idea clicked into place. When the impatient driver behind her gave his horn a toot as she sat at the now green light, she flipped him off and ripped a U-turn, heading into the driveway of the car lot.

David looked up from his desk as he heard the screeching tires to see the SUV barrel into the parking lot. He was about to jump up and reach for his phone to call the police, thinking an upset customer had decided to cause havoc in their parking lot, or that maybe someone was not too happy about having their credit rejected.

His hand stopped at the phone the minute he caught a glimpse of the driver though. It was his sister-in-law Lisa! Quickly turning to the other employee that was there for the evening, he told them everything was fine and rushed out frantically to meet Lisa, the only thoughts coming to mind were that his brother had been hurt badly...or worse.

Lisa calmed herself, or at least made it look like she was, and brought a big smile to her face, showing off her irresistible dimples. She took a second to touch up her lipstick and stepped out of the car. She straightened out her dress, a sexy but tasteful black A-line she'd been wearing for work. Accenting her tiny waist was a wide, blood red belt, with heels to match.

Spotting David running towards her, she walked to him, putting the sway in her wide hips that she knew drove men crazy. "Why, hello there, handsome," she purred, looking up at him. "You seem to eager to see me. You practically ran out here."

"Eager to see you? What? Is everything OK? Ollie isn't hurt, is he?" David babbled out, his short black hair fluttering a bit in the wind as he ran over, finally slowing to a trot as he saw her reaction. He looked about the lot, suddenly feeling slightly embarrassed that he may have overreacted. Straightening out the tie to his gray business suit, he took a moment to catch his breath and let his heart slow down.

"Well, it is always a pleasure to see you Lisa...just, the way you drove in here. I thought something might have happened to Ollie. Jesus woman, you scared the hell out of me!" he said as he moved in and wrapped his arms around his beautiful sister-in-law, hugging her tightly. "What brings you here to see me now? Shouldn't you be working?"

She hugged him tight, letting her curves press to him firmly. "Oh, well... I needed a break," she said with a bright smile up to him. "I actually came by to invite you to the house. I needed some help with something." She thought fast, struggling to come up with a reason for him to come over. "The truth is, I do need to discuss something with you about Ollie. There's a problem."

"There is? Is it serious? I can take the rest of the day off if you need Lisa, anything for you. You are family, after all," he said as he felt compelled to help her. Despite himself, he had always had a thing for her, ever since he first met her when she had started dating his brother. He always regretted not mentioning it to her then...maybe things would have been different. Eventually, it became too late, and before he knew it, she was to marry his brother. That didn't stop him from fantasizing about her though. The feeling of her firm body pressed against his had only resurfaced such thoughts and he felt at her mercy yet again.

She held him in a tight hug for a moment, grinning over his shoulder, her mind now on her plans, though her voice was properly humble and concerned. "Thank you, David. You are such a sweetie. Leave your car here, hm? Let's head to the house and I can drop you back later." Don't want Ollie to see his car in the drive, she thought to herself. Without another word, she spun on her heel and started towards her SUV, swishing her hips sexily as she went.

David's eyes followed her hips as they swayed to and fro, his feet slowly back peddling himself to his office. He ran in quickly to grab his coat and briefcase before telling the boss he had to leave early due to a family emergency. Being the top-seller had it's perks, so the boss gave him no hassle, especially after looking out his window to see the girl in the car waiting for him.

A few moments later, David was in his sister-in-law's SUV buckling up. "Is everything OK, dear?" he asked as soon as they had left the parking lot.

"No," she said sweetly. "Everything is, in fact, so fucking far from okay it has nearly come back to the other side. However..." She paused and looked over at him, then placed a hand way up on his thigh. "It's going to get much better, very soon." She drove quickly, heading for home. Arriving in record time, she paid no attention to the shocked look on his face and simply exited the car.

What the hell is going on? he thought to himself as her hand had went to his thigh. He didn't know what to do or how to react to her touch, let alone her words, so he just kept his mouth shut and sat still for the rest of the ride. He quickly ran about the car and followed Lisa up to the front door, his eyes glancing from her long smooth legs to her perfect round ass once or twice along the way. "What has happened Lisa? Did Ollie do something stupid?" he questioned, his mind wrapping itself around what might have caused her to act as strange as she was.

She unlocked the door and grabbed his tie, pulling him inside forcefully. "Oh, yes," she answered. "He's slipping that undersized cock to his fat secretary, it seems. She left a voice mail and told me all about it at work. Apparently, I am too busy to give him enough attention. But tonight, my handsome brother-in-law, you are going to help me give him plenty." With that, she dropped her purse and keys on the table and headed for the bar. "Drink?"

David didn't even try to hide his startled reaction to her words, let alone did he grasp the meaning she had in mind right away. "He what? Sheila? Her? No, that can't be true! Why would he when he has you? You are hot as all fuck, Lisa!" he said in utter disbelief as he closed the door behind him.

She shrugged one shoulder and poured them both a healthy drink, aged Scotch, on the rocks. Handing him his glass, she said, "Apparently not hot enough. But thank you." She gave him a smile and deliberately patted gently on his crotch. "Have a seat on the sofa, hun. Ollie will be home any minute."

David jumped at her hand on his crotch...and his cock jumped a bit too, despite her gentle touch. He shook the surprise off his face and sat down as instructed. He took a deep drink of the scotch...followed by another, emptying it in two gulps, "He will be home soon? What exactly do you have in mind, Lisa?" he questioned her.

She looked over at him and sipped her scotch, leaning up against the bar. Kicking off her heels, she stretched her cramped toes, enjoying the feel of the thick carpet on her feet. "Hm? Oh... I am going to fuck you and make him watch," she replied calmly, a little smile turning her pretty face into something far more sinister.

It was a good thing he had already finished his drink or he would have spit it out across the living room at her words. "You're going to what?!" he exclaimed before letting out a laugh, "Jesus, woman! Are you and Ollie playing some twisted joke on me? Because...this...this is not funny!"

Her eyes narrowed as she set down her glass on the bar, walking forward to her brother-in-law, seated on her expensive Italian leather sofa. Without a word, she dropped to her knees before him and reached for his belt. With an expert tug and a zip, she managed to fully expose him, reaching her hand in the fly of his boxers, slipping her cool fingers around his half-erect cock. "No joke. And if you aren't man enough to help me, I can find someone else. Are you in or are you out, David? You have thirty seconds to decide."

David's mind raced quickly through what was happening, realizing that it was no joke...and he was not dreaming. That fact became very apparent as her cool fingers touched the flesh of his thick cock, sending a chill up his spine as he stared in amazement at what was happening. A soft moan escaped his lips at her touch and his world spun in a moment of light-headedness. "He really cheated on you Lisa?"

She began stroking him, urging his cock to full readiness. "He really cheated on me," she repeated. "Tell me you will help me get that lowlife son of a bitch back, David. And I will give you anything and everything you could ever have imagined." She pulled his cock through the hole in his fly, admiring the size and girth, far larger than her husband's. "Want to fuck my tight little ass? You got it. Want to slide this fat rod between my tits and blow all over my face? All yours. Anything. Just tell me you will help me."

David knew he should be a good brother and tell her no, tell her to stop and think this through, that what she was doing was wrong but the minute she pulled out the full eight inches of his thick meat and stroked it before his eyes, all such thoughts flew from his mind.

"That cheating bastard," he said with a grin. "We really should teach him the errors of his ways! And what better way then him seeing what it is like to have the one you love fuck someone else? God, I have wanted to feel your lips around my cock since the moment I saw you, anyway!" he confessed as he brushed aside her hair before grabbing it and giving her a little tug closer to his awaiting rod.

She gave a long, slow lick around the swollen cock head, then trailed her tongue down the length, before heading back up. With almost no difficulty, she took him into her mouth and slid downwards, pausing only long enough to take a breath and swallow, letting him pop past the muscle at the back of her throat. Hilting his thick, pulsing shaft in her throat, she bobbed her head on him, up and down, slowly. She was careful to maintain gentle even pressure, not wanting him to cum too quickly. She planned to keep him going long enough for Ollie to walk in the door and catch them.

"Ohhh...fuck," he gasped out at the feel of her tongue working it's magic up and down his length, his cock jumping slightly at it's touch before she held it tightly in her lips. A groan of pleasure filled the room as she enveloped his entire cock, something no girl had ever done to him before. "Lisa...you, you're amazing! Why the fuck," he said before a gasp took his breath away for a moment. "...why the fuck would he want anything but this?"

David stared in amazement as he enjoyed her slow ministrations to his cock. His hands moved out to feel through her hair, wandering through it and grasping it tightly from time to time as he followed the flow of her head up and down steadily working on his shaft.

Moving her head up and down a bit faster, Lisa swirled her tongue around, tucking her teeth under her lips to press down on his shaft as she did. One hand moved to his heavy, hanging balls, testing his closeness by just how far they'd drawn up and how tight and hard the sack was. Mmm, he's close, she thought with pride. Doesn't take much more than a couple minutes, like his brother.

Lisa continued, tugging and rubbing his sack, licking and slurping happily on the fat cock in her throat... right until she heard Ollie's key in the lock. At that moment, she deployed her secret oral sex weapon: suction and pressure in just the right spot. Drawing in her cheeks, she sucked hard, squeezing his balls and pressing up against the soft patch of muscle just behind them.

She felt him spasm, riding the edge, milliseconds from blowing his load down her throat, timed beautifully with Ollie's entrance. He dropped his briefcase and coffee mug to the floor, screaming, "LISA! What the fuck are you doing?!?!?!"

David had died. He must have. There was no other explanation for the pleasure he was feeling at this moment. His hands gripped tightly at Lisa's shoulders as he felt himself not able to hold back any longer. He had never felt like he was going to cum so soon ever before...but she was a fucking pro! His brother had been lucky for the last five years to have her suck his cock and he ruined it! "God, Lisa...going to make me cum in that sexy mouth of yours," he grunted out. "Oh fuck!" he shouted out as he felt his balls tighten in her grip...and then he shouted it again as he saw Ollie walk through the door. And then one more time as he felt his load free itself from his cock.

He started to cum inside of his sister-in-law's mouth right in front of his brother's eyes. His eyes widened in shock and pleasure as the warm wave of semen shot through his shaft in pulsing streams, flowing out into Lisa's warm waiting mouth, every spasm up his spine shooting his hips forward and filling her mouth more fully with his load.

Internally, her head was filled with applause for the perfect execution of Stage One. Groaning loudly, making sure she was heard over to where Ollie stood, transfixed and dumbfounded in shock. She took all of David's thick cream, her throat gulping as he unloaded spurt after spurt of heat into her. She pulled off just in time for the last, weak spurt to blast her chin, pearly white against the blood red stain of her lipstick. She stood, paying no mind to David for a moment, letting him recover.

Walking to her husband, she scooped the glob of cum from her chin and balanced it on one fingertip. With her free hand, she spread her fingers and drew her hand back, then rocked forward, slapping the shit out of her husband. The dark red lines of her fingers showed up at once on his pale skin. Still seemingly in shock, first from the sight, then from her strike, she took the moment to bring her finger forward, smearing his brother's jizz across his lips. "Welcome home, you cheating, lying piece of shit," she said in a sweet sing-song voice.

David watched in amazement, his head still dizzy from the effort of unloading into Lisa's perfect mouth. He stared at his brother's shocked face and felt a pang of guilt for just letting his brother's wife fuck him with her face...despite how amazing it felt. And then, his words of apology were stolen from his lips by Lisa's vicious treatment of him. His cock still throbbed and begged for more, spurred on to further excitement still by watching her lick his last bit of load from her fingers...but then the slap and her words reminded him of what she had said to him. "...you shouldn't have done it Ollie," he said sheepishly as he sat their, his cock still waving hard before him. Lisa's next move of rubbing his own cum on his brother's lip sent a chill of excitement up his spine. How devilishly naughty of her! Something about the thought of his brother tasting his cum thrilled him, though...

Standing before her husband, Lisa looked at him with an expression of deadly calm, but the high color in her cheeks and blaze behind her eyes was scary as hell to look upon. "Here are the facts, my beloved," Lisa began. "Fact one, you promised to be faithful to me and to honor me 'til death do us part. And you failed. Fact two, you have been having an affair with that fat cunt who types for you for nearly three months. Fact three, I don't plan to leave you. This is my god damned house and I worked hard for it, just like you did. But... you must now be punished for what you've done. If you love me and want to save this marriage, you will do exactly what I say."

Ollie stared in disbelief, his hand moving to his lips to wipe away the seed of his brother as he spit and tried to remove the taste from his mouth. "You...you know?" he managed to stammer out. "I...I'm sorry! I was going to break it off, I swear!" he said as he shut the door and made his way quickly to his wife, taking a hold of her by the arms. "I don't love her honey...I love you! With us...it...it just sorta happened. I didn't mean for it. I'd do anything for you, you know that!"

"Fuck you!" she spat at him. "Just sorta happened means once, you asshole! You've been doing it for three months!" Her careful control snapped and she raged, throwing things at him and screaming, calling him every name in the book. "Don't you touch me with the same hands that touched that whore," she snarled as he approached her.

The look on her face transformed once more into something calm and dreadful. "In fact, you need to be clean. Right now." She looked at David on the couch, still stiff as a railroad spike. "Get up and go into my bathroom. Bring the blue bowl on the vanity table in here. Fill it with hot water and soap." She looked back to her husband and said, "Take off your clothes."

David sat silent, quite unsure now what he had gotten himself into. Lisa seemed to have snapped and was honestly scaring him. He wasn't quite sure what to do, so he quickly got up and did as she told him. He looked back at his brother who simply nodded to his wife and started to remove his clothes, his eyes glaring at David when he returned with the bowl. He set it down on the end table before he finally stuffed his softening cock back into his pants.

His brother stood naked before them both, his slightly smaller and less built frame seeming all the weaker after the tongue lashing of his wife. He was not in bad shape, but he was not close to David in physical form. His cock hung limply between his legs, measuring only 6 inches long, and his short dark brown hair was sat in a mess on top of a worried head.

Lisa smiled and nodded in approval, looking all the more hateful with every passing moment. "David, you, back to the couch, please, baby," she said in a sweet little voice, noting the wince on her husband's poor face as he heard the term of endearment. "And you," she murmured, looking back to Ollie. "Kneel down and clean yourself, thoroughly. Every inch of you, scrub and get the stench of bitch off of what is mine."

Ollie quickly kneeled down, shaking as he did so, and grabbed the washcloth out from the bowl, "Yes...yes, honey," he said as he started to wash himself in front of her, his head cast down in shame. He honestly did love her and felt horrible for what he had done...and if this humiliation is what would save his marriage, he would do it. He ran the warm water over his body, feeling it flow over his stomach and back, down over his cock as he scrubbed himself clean while David and Lisa looked on.

Lisa smiled in approval and bent down to pat him on the head. "Good boy," she said kindly. Turning her green eyes to David, she asked, "And where did that fat cock go that I was having so much fun with?" She stood between them, grinning, looking from one to the other, loving the confusion and slight fear on each face.

Moving to David once more, she took his hands and stood him up, then wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, grinding against his crotch, feeling him spring to life once more. Her hands moved over his body rapidly and before he knew it, she had him hard and exposed once more. Breaking the kiss, she smiled in satisfaction. "Take off your clothes for me too, while I explain what is going to happen."

Ollie looked on as his wife kissed his brother, her hand working to remove his large cock again. A pained look was on his face...but, he deserved it, he knew it.