Scott and Jill Come to Visit Ch. 03

Story Info
Scott and Jill meet our poker night buddies.
4.6k words
4.63
11.8k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note:

I would suggest that you read our stories "Scott and Jill come to visit chapters 1 & 2" and also "Poker night" to get the back story for this chapter.

*

Scott and Jill called after Valentine's day and said they'd be here in a few weeks and we spent some time bringing them up to speed on our poker night adventures. Jill was openly envious that Mary had been serviced by 4 guys. We made tentative plans to get together when they were in town and said good night.

The next day Jill called and discussed the poker party with Mary in great detail. She called again, a few days later, to see if we could arrange a poker party when they were here and if they could invite themselves to the party. After several phone calls, and e-mails, and more phone calls we worked out the logistics and set the date.

We decided we would have a meet and greet with the poker night guys on Friday, our normal night when my friend Carl comes over for dinner. Carl had seen Mary nude, many times, but we had never included him in our sex play. We would all get acquainted and, if all went well, they would all come back over the following Saturday night for a mini gang bang with Mary and Jill as the featured attractions.

The next week I told Carl we'd be having a small party in 3 weeks. He'd met Scott and Jill, had seen Jill nude, and he knew Pete and had met Vance. He didn't ask any questions, but I could tell he was curious.

When the weekend of our party arrived, Scott called and said they were in town and confirmed what time they should be over. They arrived about an hour before everyone else and Jill and Mary disappeared upstairs to get ready.

When they came downstairs, they were both wearing very short dresses with cowl necks that were open to the waist along with thigh highs and heels. The dresses were very short and barely covered their glorious backsides and it was clear they had chosen to "go commando", this evening. I thought that was an excellent decision!

Carl was the first to arrive and we greeted him at the front door where, much to his surprise and delight, he got hugs and kisses from both busty beauties in attendance. Vance, Pete and Jeff arrived at about the same time and we all went into the kitchen to get everybody drinks and make introductions.

Everybody was mixing and having a great time and Mary and Jill were showing a lot of their boobs as they talked to everyone. I took Mary aside and asked her if she wanted to invite Carl over for the next evenings party and she thought about it and said I should talk to him and see if he was interested, and that she didn't want to mess things up with him.

As the evening progressed, the girls were showing more and more of their tits and at some point, they just pulled the necks of their dresses back leaving their boobs totally bare. I took Carl aside and explained to him what was in store for tomorrow night and asked him if he wanted to join us. He thought about if for about a second and then said, "what time?"

Everybody was getting on famously and as the evening wore on the girls removed their dresses and circulated wearing just high heels and stockings. Everybody was very respectful of the ladies, but the girls made it clear that it was OK for the guys to feel them up. Even with the girl's permission the guys seemed to be hesitant to feel up the ladies, so I decided I would set an example.

Jill was speaking with Pete and Jeff when I stepped up behind her. I put my hands on her narrow waist and slid them up and cupped her huge tits. Without looking she moaned and said, "mmmm, Mark, that feels good." I could see the bulges in Pete and Jeff's pants as they watched me fondle Jill's breasts. Scott and Vance soon came to watch and talk with Jill, as well. She was telling the story of what happened the last time they'd been to visit us, and she definitely had a captive audience.

As I was playing with her tits, Jill was pushing that magnificent bare ass against my erect penis. Mary was standing slightly behind the guys and Carl had taken my lead and was standing behind Mary, cupping and kneading her boobs, just as I was doing with Jill. When Jill finished her story Vance said, "wow, I need a beer!" A sentiment that all seemed to share, so I reluctantly unhanded Jill and Carl unhanded Mary. When Carl unhanded Mary, she turned around and hugged him and gave him a big kiss, then she and Jill distributed fresh beers.

Since everybody was getting on so well, and we had two hot, horny, nude women, it seemed to me that maybe we should start the party tonight but for the life of me my brain was unable to conjure up a suitable plan. I blame it on too much blood rushing out of my brain, to other areas. Then inspiration struck. I took each of the guys aside, one at a time, and whispered in their receptive ears and then sat back to watch and see how things unfolded.

Most of the activity was in the living room which been the center of all of our previous multi partner sex play. Mary was sitting on the couch with Carl and Vance on either side of her. Jill was sitting in one of the overstuffed chairs with Scott on one arm of the chair and Jeff on the other side. Pete and I were just standing by watching.

While Mary and Jill were talking Carl started to massage Mary's left breast and Vance started in on her right tit. She leaned back and put her arms up on the back of the couch, so the guys could have better access to her tits as they continued to knead and suck her very erect nipples. Jill had stopped talking and was watching things start to unfold when Scott leaned over and kissed her, and Jeff reached down and started on play with her tits. I moved around in front of Jill and got down on my knees, spread her legs and started to lick her pussy. She was moaning loudly as I flicked my tongue around her clit and licked her sopping wet slit like I was licking a popsicle, sticking my tongue in her was far as it could go.

I glanced up and saw that Scott and Jeff were now nude and Jill had an erect penis in each hand as I ate her. When she had her first orgasm I stopped and gave her a long, deep kiss. When we pulled apart, she turned to the side and started sucking Scott's cock. Jeff watched, stroking his thick cock, waiting patiently for his turn while I got undressed.

As I was undressing, I looked over and saw Pete had his head between Mary's legs and that Carl and Vance were both nude and she was giving them both hand jobs as Pete ate her pussy.

I turned around and looked at Jill as Scott came in her mouth. She swallowed it all and then turned and started to take Jeff's big cock in her mouth. She had to work at it and gagged a little, but she could get all of it in her mouth. It was very impressive, and I knew of only 1 other woman who could take all of it. For just one wistful, greedy moment I wished that woman, named Carol, were here for this party, too, and at that moment Jeff came in Jill's mouth. She struggled to swallow it all, while having a huge cock in her mouth but somehow, she did it. I was even more impressed with her fellatio skills.

While Jill was licking Jeff clean, I looked, again, at Mary and saw that Carl was between her legs fucking her for the first time and Pete was now nude, as well, standing with cock in hand, waiting his turn.

Jill reached up and pulled me down and guided me into her waiting pussy. She was soaking wet as I started to fuck her. Jeff and Scott were watching us as I fucked Jill. I went slow as I wanted it to last but she begged me to go harder and faster and that pace took its toll and I shot a huge load of cum deep inside her.

When I pulled out of Jill, I turned around and sat on the floor between her legs to watch the action on the couch. Apparently, Carl had come in Mary as he was now sitting in one of the overstuffed chairs with a flaccid penis as Vance fucked Mary. When Vance finished Pete quickly took his place and, at Mary's urging, fucked her fast and added what I thought was the third load of semen to her pussy.

When Pete finished in Mary, we all sat back and took a collective breath and then got cleaned up and semi dressed. Once we had all recovered the girls brought us fresh drinks and we discussed the evening. We all decided that for an evening with no plan it had turned out damn well and we couldn't wait until tomorrow!

Pete, Jeff and Vance left about the same time. Jill and Scott left about a ½ hour later leaving just Carl. He'd been coming over for years and had seen Mary nude many times, but this was a first as we had never discussed our sexual activities with him or included him for fear that it might mess up our relationship.

He had a lot of questions and we talked for a long time as we told him our whole story. At the end of it all he thanked us for finally including him. Then Mary asked if he'd like a lap dance.

We retired to the living room and she started a CD. She immediately shed her robe leaving her nude but for the thigh highs and heels. She encouraged Carl to put his hands on her and gave him lots of opportunities to suck her tits. When the song ended, she kept dancing and started to undress him. I saw where this was headed and quickly took my clothes back off. When Mary had him nude, she climbed up on his lap and rubbed her pussy up and down the shaft of his swollen and throbbing cock, making no move to insert it. Then she turned around and gave him a nice close up view of her cunt as she settled down onto his cock and started to slowly ride him. He was cupping her tits as she fucked him and before long, he started to fuck her back as he came inside her again.

When Mary climbed off Carl, she came over and impaled herself on my cock, facing Carl with her legs spread very wide so he could clearly see my cock moving in and out of her pussy. We fucked like that for a long time until I couldn't hold back and then I added my semen to the batch Carl had just deposited inside Mary. She sat like that for a long time and asked Carl if he'd had a good time. Clearly a Rhetorical question.

She finally climbed off me and put her hand between her legs to catch some of the cum that was dripping out of her. She cleaned herself up, then cleaned us up and Carl and I got dressed.

We saw Carl to the door and Mary gave him a hug. Then she planted a little nugget in his head, saying, "tomorrow you should fuck Jill as many times as you can because you may never get another chance, but you'll have lots more chances to fuck me."

The next day Scott and Jill called and invited us to lunch. We beat them to our favorite lunch spot and got a table. Mary was wearing a yoga pants under a low-cut sweater and no bra. When Jill and Scott arrived, Jill was wearing tight jeans and a t-shirt, with no bra. We decided that it would be more comfortable if we got a suite at a nice local hotel, rather than the living room. I called and made a reservation then texted everybody else to let them know about the change of venue. After lunch we went home to get everything we'd need for the evenings party and then went and checked into the hotel.

We had a nice 2-bedroom suite with a couch in the living room that also folded out into a bed. Scott and Jill got there about 3:00 and we all sat around and just relaxed, as much as we could. Scott and I watched a movie, "The Hotspot" with Don Johnson, while the girls went to a hair appointment.

When the girls got back it turned out that they'd had hair, nails and make up all done and they looked sensational. They went into the bedroom to change and come out wearing the dressing gowns with thigh highs and heels.

We ordered some room service trays of finger food and when they delivered it Jill let the young man in and had him set the food on the table. I'm sure he saw all sorts of things in his job but Jill and Mary, looking like a couple of porn starlets with robes gapping open to show off their tits, had to be right up there. He made sure everything was set just right and said if we needed anything at all just to call down and ask for Jimmy. He was maybe 21 and about 6'2" and 150lbs. reminded me of me, at that age.

When Jimmy left Mary told the story of teasing the room service kid, a few years ago, when we'd been at a resort in central Oregon and we all had a little chuckle.

There was a knock at the door around 5:30 and Mary went to greet Carl. Pete, Vance and Jeff arrived shortly after that and Jill went to let them in. The guys had brought a cooler full beer and bottled water and a couple bottles of iced champagne for the girls.

We all got some food and drinks and we popped one of the bottles of bubbly for the girls and turned on the TV to a movie channel for background noise. After we'd all had some food, we folded out the king size hide-a-bed in the living room as we all got undressed.

I sat down on one of the chairs to watch things and Jill came over and sat down on my lap. Mary laid down on the bed, joined by the other 5 guys. They took turns licking her pussy and sucking her tits. There were at least 3 of them working on her at any given moment and she had her first orgasm courtesy of Carl's mouth.

While the guys were servicing Mary, Jill and I were somewhat self-involved. We were kissing, and I was playing with those spectacular tits while she stroked my cock. I got down between her legs and started to eat her and when she had her first orgasm, I looked up to discover that she also had Pete's cock in her mouth and Jeff's in her hand. I looked at the bed and saw that Mary was on her hands and knees on the bed. Scott was standing behind her and had just slid his cock inside her. Vance's cock was in her mouth and Carl had his cock in hand waiting to take Scott's place when he finished in her.

I took Jill over to the bed and had her get on the bed next to Mary. Pete quickly climbed onto the bed and presented his cock for Jill to continue sucking as I slid my cock into her wet pussy. When Carl came in Mary, Scott quickly took his place and started pounding away where Carl had finished. When I filled Jill's pussy with sperm I stepped back and sat down and watched as Jeff worked his big cock into her and started to fuck her. When Jeff finished in Jill Pete added his semen to the mix inside her and we all sat back a took a breath.

The girls went and got cleaned up, a little, and we all got fresh drinks. When they came back out, they laid down on the bed together and started to make out. That got the rest of us recharged and we did some shuffling that ended up with Vance and Carl laying on the bed with Mary and Jill sucking their cocks. That left those 2 delectable asses in the air, cunts exposed and waiting, so I Immediately filled Jill's while Jeff filled Mary's. The girls came, then we came, then Pete slid into Jill and Scott once again added his semen to the mixture in my wife's pussy.

When they finished the girls climbed up and impaled themselves on Carl and Vance's cocks. They'd been sort of neglected when the girls were getting fucked but more than made up for it now as the girls fucked them hard and fast until they all came.

When the girls climbed off, we took another break, and all got cleaned up. The girls had each been fucked 6 times and said they were a little sore but that they were having a great time. We all assured them that we were the lucky ones!

The girls got fresh glasses of bubbly and then went around and spoke with each of the guys, thanking them and saying how much they're enjoyed the evening. When Jill got to me, she asked me to come and take a shower with her.

This was a fairly nice hotel and had large shower stalls with 4 shower heads, a clear glass enclosure and heated granite floors. We washed each other, quite thoroughly, and she told me how much they'd been looking forward to this trip and, speaking for herself, that the trip was beyond her fantasies.

We got out of the shower and dried off and I made a mental note to call down and have them bring up more towels. When we went out into the main room, we found Mary on her back with her legs pinned up on Carl's shoulders as he slid his thick cock in out of her swollen pussy. Jill immediately went over to the bed and crawled up next to Mary and started sucking her tit and kissing her. Then she slid her hand down between Mary's legs, so she could feel Carl's cock stretching Mary's pussy as he fucked her. That left Jill's Pussy exposed, and Scott immediately filled it with his erection and, in due course, some more semen. By the time Carl finished in Mary Scott had come and Jeff had taken his place inside Jill and added his cum to the mix.

At this point it was clear that the guys were about played out, so they slowly got dressed and left, thanking us for inviting them and begging, no demanding, to be invited if we ever did anything like this again.

Jill and Mary were still nude, and Scott and I had on boxers when I said if we wanted to shower, we'd need more towels. Jill laughed and took Mary by the hand and said, "call down and have Jimmy bring some up, we'll be in the bathroom."

Scott and I put on pants and shirts and I called down for towels and they said they'd bring some right up. I answered the knock on the door to find Jimmy with an armful of towels. I asked him to take them into the bathroom.

The bathroom door was open, and Mary and Jill were rinsing other off in the shower. Jimmy stopped in the doorway and Jill saw him and grinned saying, "oh, good, the towels are here. Jimmy stood rooted in stone, speechless as Mary and Jill came out and took towels from him and started to dry off. Jill thanked him for the towels and took the rest and set them aside.

When Jimmy came out, he was grinning widely. I laughed and asked him how his evening was going. He just grinned and said, "a LOT BETTER, now!" He seemed hesitant to leave and used the pretext of cleaning up the food trays and empty beverage containers to hang around. I asked him to bring us up some deserts and he brightened right up and said he'd be right back.

When the girls came out of the bathroom, I told them I'd ordered some desert and Jimmy would be right back. Jill giggled, and she and Mary went into the bedroom to put something on.

They came out wearing their dressing gowns. They were tied at the waist but were still open enough to show a lot of cleavage. When Jimmy knocked on the door Mary let him in and asked him to put the food on the table. As he was putting the food out the girls sat down, and he was trying desperately to get a glimpse of those boobs, without being obvious about it. A difficult thing to do!

The girls chatted him up a bit and, for his part, he seemed pleased to stay and chat. Finally, he ran out of small talk and said he better be getting back downstairs. As he was reluctantly headed for the door Jill asked him if he had a smartphone, he did, and she asked him if he'd like to have to picture with her and Mary? He thought about if for a minute and said, "really?" Jill said, "sure", but warned him that he should be very careful who saw the pics.

He handed me his phone and Jill and Mary got up and stood on either side of him and put their arms around him. The robes were open to the waist and I could see him trying to look sideways at the girl's tits. I took a full-length pic, then another, cropped from just the waist up. I checked the pics and then handed the phone back to it's grinning owner.

Then Jill said, "I think we can do better that that" and took his phone and handed it back to me. Then she took off her robe and walked across the room and set it on the couch, leaving her totally nude. Having just had a lot of sex her pussy was swollen, labia minora were protruding and her nipples were erect and the size of my thumb tip. Jimmy's eyes got as big as saucers as Jill walked back over to him, heavy bare tits swaying, and put her arm around him. I took a few more pics of them, including one of him standing behind her cupping those massive tits. Then Mary took off her robe and joined them. I took about 20 pics of Jimmy with the 2 nude ladies including one of him sitting on the couch between Mary and Jill, who both had their legs spread wide, fresh fucked cunts on display. When I handed him the phone back, he was understandably at a loss for words beyond...THANK YOU! Jill again warned him about showing the pics to too many people, telling him that if his boss even heard about them, he was sure to get fired. He assured us he'd be discreet, thanked us profusely and rolled the cart out of the room.

12