Scott and Louise Reconnect

Story Info
Married couple get some adult time to themselves.
1.3k words
4.47
5.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise arrived home from school shattered after a long week. Thankfully the kids were away at her parents' this weekend. A chance to catch up. Their newly renovated home meant that Louise and Scott had a new bedroom and she was still getting used to things. She wandered through the now open-plan kitchen/dining area to the hall. Their bedroom was right at the end on the right, and the girls' bedrooms were on the left. Still not a very big house but it was new and suited them. Louise sort of face planted on their bed, pausing for a moment to realise that she didn't NEED to do anything right then and there. She thought for a moment and decided a hot bath would be a great way to wind down after a long week.

Running a bath, she shed her clothes, dumping them in the basket to be washed. She lit a candle and turned on some favourite tunes. She slipped into the bath and instantly felt better. The bath water was hot and Louise had always found she could not sit for long in hot water, it would sap her of all her energy, not that she had much left after that week. So after a short soak she lathered up with soap. Making it much easier to rub her hands all over herself. Over her plentiful breasts and tummy. Completely covering herself in creamy soap... arms, shoulders, legs and even her pussy pushing a slippery finger through her slit and giving her clit a playful flick. This sent a quick pulse of fire through her body. That felt good she thought, perhaps I could get Scott to spend some time there this evening, its been a while. Sitting back and washing all the soap off, she got out and wrapped a towel around her and headed off to her quiet bedroom. She fell onto the bed, keeping the towel around her, she couldn't be bothered with clothes. Laying there in the peace and quiet, she fell asleep.

* * * * *

An hour or so later, Scott arrived home, Louise was still asleep and didn't even stir when he pulled in the driveway or come in through the back ranch slider. He removed his work boots in the living area and wandered down the hallway to the bedroom, worn out from the week. However, he perked up when he saw Louise. While she had been asleep the towel had slipped and exposed one of her ample breasts and the enticing nipple. She was still sleeping quite peacefully. Scott felt a twitch in his pants and began to harden. A thought flashed through his mind, it's not often he gets a chance to play like this, she might even enjoy it. In fact, I know she does, and right now she can't or won't argue. Scott quietly knelt down beside the bed, careful not to nudge her, in case she woke up. He gently flicked the tip of his tongue over Louise's bare nipple. Immediately it responded to the touch and stiffened, giving him the invitation he wanted. His tongue continued to flick and wrap itself around the little nodule, savouring every moment. Louise stirred, murmured something incoherent.

She was now on her back, completely relaxed as her limbs settled into a starfish position. Scott gently cradled her other breast and suckled that nipple too. Scott was still fully dressed and felt bulky. He quietly, but quickly undressed. He freed his hard on and his excitement grew. Louise likes sex, but quite often finds excuses not to have it. He went back to gently licking her breasts. He was starting to feel a little bad and thought he should probably wake her. He really did like hearing her gasps and little moans when he did this. Again he thought, perhaps I try waking her in a special way. Silently he moved down the bed. She has been taking good care of herself lately.

Her marshmellowy mound was trimmed and smooth with only the smallest amount of hair present, just around the top of her pretty lips. Scott parted these carefully with his tongue and felt her own hard little knob. He lightly flicked his tongue as he brushed over her clitoris. He did this again with a bit more pressure. On the third time Louise moaned. A smile played across Scott's mouth as he prepared to plunge his tongue into her and taste her sex. "Wow, can't say I've ever been woken like that, but I'm not complaining" Louise murmured. Taking that as his cue Scott's tongue slipped, serpent like in and out of Louise. She clutched at the bed covers groaning, now fully awake and enjoying every tongue teasing dip. He would insert his tongue and then lick right up and over her clit and each time she would moan and he would grin, knowing that he was having a profound effect on her. He sucked on her clit a little, then as he alternated between licking her slit, sucking on her clit and probing her pussy, she started to shudder.

He knew she was on the brink, so he quickly inserted two fingers into her pussy, find her special little spot. Her orgasm was intense and such a turn on. "We need this more than she realises", he thought, thoroughly enjoying the moment. He kissed her pretty, parted, slightly plump, slick with juice lips, continued over her baby breeding belly, to her delicious breasts. "God, I love them, " Scott thought. "I love how big they are, I love how I can squeeze and squish them. I love the nipples and how good they feel in my mouth." He suckled on her breasts and nipples. He continued up to Louise's mouth, to kiss her those yummy kisses.

She looked content, happy in her post orgasm glow, smirking. "Well that was fantastic, " Louise purred. Within seconds Scott manouvered himself into position and Louise mirrored his movements to speed up the moment. Scott propelled himself in and they both sighed in contentment. They love being one. Rhythmically the rocking began. Enjoying it, but knowing it would end too soon, Scott sat back and gazed at Louise's nakedness. She'd been naked when he got home but he still couldn't get enough. He had always admired her when she was nude, even if she wasn't your typical 'hot bod' girl, with more than a handful breasts and round bum. She hadn't been small before having children and now she definitely had a mummy tummy, however, in his eyes, she was magnificent. He used his cock to play with her clit. He dipped his dick in and out of her very slick pussy.

Something he loved doing, one because it felt so good and two he loved watching it go in and out, disappearing into her. Louise felt her second orgasm growing, "Suck on my titties" Louise moaned. Thrusting his cock into her again, he swooped down on her pink nipples and sucked on one hard. Biting on her lower lip and enjoying the ecstasy she felt, she spread her legs wide and high, allowing Scott full entry and movement. He continued to drive deep. Louise's own fingers found her clit and she rubbed it.

Louise could feel her climax approaching, and it would be just as amazing as the first. Clearly it had been a while, she just hadn't felt like it. But this was euphoric and she needed to remember that it could be this fabulous. Scott whispered "I'm gonna cum soon baby"

"Yes, YEEESSSSS!" she cried as the orgasm flowed and Kelly moaned in delight, trembling and shaking as the tremors from Scott's release pulsed into her. Breathing heavily he nuzzled into her neck, feeling rather chuffed with himself for daring to start this, the way he had.

"Thank you" Louise purred gratefully.

"What for?" Scott's reply sounded puzzled.

"I, no, we needed that and I know I've been fairly unwelcoming in this department for a while" Louise confided "maybe I just need to be naked more often" Scott's eyes lit up,

"I have no problem with that," he agreed. Kissing her, he thought, this could be the start of a whole new Louise and he grinned.