Scott & Terri - Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Terri shows Scott public play. Introduction of M.C.
4.3k words
4.71
9.3k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott watched Terri as she devoured Lynn's pussy. After what had happened (being surprised by his now ex wife and Terri both fucking him) he was pissed! Terri did her job well and soon Lynn bucked wildly and grabbed the back of Terri's head with both hands and orgasmed all over Terri's face.

Lynn said, "Fuck Terri, that was amazing!"

"Not done yet babe," Terri replied. She got up on her knees and grabbed her 9.5" rock hard girl cock, positioned herself between Lynn's legs and pressed the tip of her cock against Lynn's clit. Scott started to protest but Terri stopped him with a shushing gesture of her hand. Terri pressed her cock down with force and felt the tip force it's way into Lynn's sopping wet pussy. She pushed forward with one hard thrust and was instantly balls deep in Lynn's pussy. She then motioned for Scott to come near. He moved to the side of the bed, still pissed, but also super turned on; his 7" cock rock hard. Terri started to fuck Lynn slow and deep as she leaned over and put her mouth around Scott's cock.

"Oh fuck," Scott groaned.

Lynn agreed. "Oh fuck yes. Pound me baby."

The sound of a lubed cock slamming into a pussy filled the room as Terri picked up the pace. The only other sound was that of a wet blow job as Terri's skillful mouth bobbed up and down on Scott's cock. Scott couldn't hold out long and he grunted and exploded into Terri's mouth. It was exactly what Terri had wanted. She didn't swallow and let every drop build up inside. When Scott had dumped his entire load into her mouth, Terri then leaned over and pressed her body tight against Lynn's. Terri's firm 38D tits smashed against Lynn's 40DD's as Terri's girl cock relentlessly slammed into Lynn's pussy. Terri pressed her lips against Lynn's and they both opened up wide. Scott's cum escaped Terri's mouth; Lynn swallowed it all. The cum transfer completed just in time as Terri's girl cock exploded inside Lynn. Terri stayed still this time and let her cock pulsate and spit until every ounce of cum had drained from her balls.

The room was quiet for a minute until Scott groaned loudly and admitted, "Fuck I want to eat that pussy so bad."

Terri said, "Be my guest," as she pulled her softened girl cock out of Lynn's pussy and rolled out of the way. Scott dove in and pressed his tongue as deep into Lynn's pussy as he could get it. His tongue curled in licks inside so he could dig out and swallow as much cum as he could get. Lynn bucked wildly once again and grabbed Scott's head this time and orgasmed yet again, just over a different face this time.

Things had settled a bit now and Terri stood up, her now soft cock hung low and swayed back and forth as she headed for the bathroom. "Come Scott dear. I have a chore I think you might like doing."

Lynn giggled as she stood now too and started to dress. "I'd love to do that chore too, but unfortunately I have to get out of here," she said.

Once in the bathroom Terri stood by the toilet, feet on either side, and raised the lid. Scott, who had followed her, was bewildered. "Hold my cock for me," she said. "I have to piss bad." Shocked but unable to control himself, Scott grabbed up her girl cock and steadied it. Even soft Terri's cock felt powerful in his hand. Nothing happened and Terri sighed, "Sometimes it's shy. Here," she said and removed his hand from her cock, pushed him onto his knees, grabbed it herself and reaimed, this time at Scott's face. His mouth opened to argue, and as it did a steady stream of warm piss hit him in the mouth. All Scott could do was close his mouth and allow Terri to piss all over his face. "Fuck I love doing that," Terri giggled. "Now clean up. We have an appointment to get to."

A short while later Scott and Terri were at a small coffee shop seated at one of the outside tables. Scott noticed that she scanned the surrounding area every other minute. He asked, "What are we doing here again?"

"Waiting on a friend I wanted to introduce you to."

Scott's eyes widened. "Another threesome?"

"No no, nothing like that. We hardly ever fuck the same person.....Well at the same time anyways."

Terri's eyes got wide and she started to wave. Scott had to turn to see what had caught Terri's attention. The most stunning looking ebony woman Scott had ever seen made her way towards them. She was at least 6' tall, even without the heels she wore. Her medium skin tone seemed to glow! Short black hair that stopped just above her shoulders. Her tits were massive, at least 42DDD, and the skin tight white dress barely contained them, each step she took almost promised they'd come spilling out for all to see. The most noticeable feature, with how tight the dress hugged her body, was the MASSIVE bulge in the crotch area.

"Terri," Scott exclaimed. "She.....her....umm...her...."

Terri replied, "Yeah. She's got no shame to her game. She flaunts her body, including her girl cock, everywhere she goes."

Terri stood and greeted the new arrival with a warm hug. The girls sat and Terri made introductions. "MC this is Scott. Scott, MC."

"Please. It's Em."

"Well, which is it?" Scott asked. "Em or MC?"

MC answered, "It's Emily. I go by Em for short. MC is just a nickname of sorts I guess. Terri started it."

"So what does it mean?" Scott asked, genuinely curious.

Terri replied this time. "Monster Cock." She then put two hands far apart from each other in an attempt at a visualization.

"Oh stop it," MC laughed.

"How....how big is it?"

MC smiled and said, "Get under the table for a second and I'll show you."

Scott glanced around to see if anyone was watching. Nobody paid them any mind. He slid the chair back and casually made as if he dropped something as his excuse to dip under the table. MC lifted her dress a bit and revealed her pink thong panties. If her dress had a hard time containing her tits, then her panties seemed about to tear at the pressure her cock put on them. MC pulled the front of her panties down a few inches and an absolute snake unfurled from inside. When it came to rest it hung over the edge of the chair quite a ways. Scott, shocked, backed up involuntarily and his head hit the table. He came out from under the table and sat back down as MC stuffed her girl cock back inside her underwear. "Jesus Christ," Scott gasped. "Just how big is that thing?" Terri laughed out loud.

MC said, "Well, I'm a shower and not so much a grower. It only gains like 3" when I get hard."

Yeah, but that cock is like 9" as it hung there. 3" more would mean 12", Scott commented.

"Yeah about that," MC replied and smiled. Then to Terri she asked, "So he's the one huh?"

Terri said, "Yep. That's him. My little whore and girl cock sucker."

"Ok. He's cute enough. I'll fuck him."

"Oh goody." Terri clapped her hands.

"Wait," Scott said. "Am I seriously being pimped out? MC...how do you know that I'm not the one fucking Terri?"

"Please," MC snorted. "The only cock Terri let's in her asspussy is mine!"

Scott turned and looked at Terri. She shrugged and said, "True story. But there's an upside babe. MC will let you fuck her too. She is a top AND a bottom."

Scott sighed as he realized that Terri controlled him now. Right down to his sex life. But he was intrigued. It had been a while since his cock had done any fucking. They all agreed that MC would pick Scott up for a "date night" at 8.

On the drive back, while Terri was stopped at a red light, she lifted her dress and revealed her 9.5" girl cock, fully hard and thick as hell. She reached one hand over to Scott's head and guided him across the center arm rest and down. Not that he needed much guiding. His mouth opened and Terri's cock filled his mouth. He started to bob up and down the shaft while one hand gripped her huge tool at the base. Terri moaned as she started driving again; relished the sounds Scott made while giving her road head. "Fuck that feels good," she said as that familiar feeling built up in her balls. Her hand rested on his head as it bobbed up and down with more speed and suction now. "Just like that. Mmmmmmmmm. Further babe, deepthroat me." Scott tried his best and almost got all of her cock in his mouth, gagged then had to come up for air before he dove deep again, her cock hitting his throat again. "I've been wanting your sweet mouth on my girl cock ever since I saw how you eyed MC's bulge."

Scott still gripped the base of Terri's cock in one hand and pulled his mouth off of it. "Why didn't you ask me to blow you then?" he asked then licked up the shaft of her cock and tickled his tongue underneath the head.

"Oh like you would have sucked my dick right there on the patio!" she exclaimed and giggled.

Scott looked up at Terri and shrugged his shoulders before he gulped her cock back into his mouth. Terri said, "Well fuck, we're going to prove that theory out." She headed for a park she knew while Scott continued to make love to Terri's girl cock with his mouth. Terri pulled to the curb at the side of a park that was fenced in on three sides and backed up next to a wooded area. There was a jogging/walking track around it and on the farthest side from them in a corner were tennis courts and a basketball hoop. A few picnic tables were strewn in also with some benches randomly placed about the area. The park wasn't too busy, but enough people there to consider this a public setting, although most of the activities were centered around the court areas. Two women jogged along the track as well.

Terri pulled down her dress as she exited the car and beckoned Scott to follow. Scott stayed at her heels as she made her way towards the back of the park. If anyone cared to notice, the dress could not hide her hard cock. There was one bench that backed up to the open park but faced the wooded area. To the right there were a few trees and bushes right where the bend in the track came into view. They would be clearly visible to anyone using the track and Terri remembered the two joggers. Once to the bench, Terri waited until the two joggers emerged from around the trees. She lifted her dress up around her waist and out popped her rock hard 9.5" cock, then pulled down the top portion of her dress so her 38D's dropped out. Terri sat hard on the bench and delighted at the fact that Scott understood and dropped to his knees to resume his girl cock worship. She eyed the two women who now jogged by but was disappointed they hadn't seemed to notice.

Terri sighed but focused on her pleasure anyways. Her hands went to the side of Scott's head and guided him up and down. Her balls tingled but she controlled it, slowed his pace. The two women rounded the bend again and this time they both noticed Scott giving a woman head. They slowed to a walk and the one closest to them actually smiled and gave a thumbs up sign to Terri before she pulled her sweatpants tight against her crotch and revealed the outline of a cock. Terri grinned and gave a thumbs up back. The two women resumed their pace but clearly started to talk about what they had witnessed.

Terri started her mental clock for her finale. She stood up and gripped the side of Scott's head tight and fucked his mouth now. Scott gagged as her thrusts slammed her cock hard against and down his throat. The two women rounded the bend again and Terri quickly pulled her cock out of Scott's mouth, grunted and spurted all over his face. Cum splashed everywhere on his face and he even opened his mouth to try and catch a rope or two. The two women stopped and the one with a cock in her sweatpants approached and asked, "Can I get a kiss?" When Terri nodded, the woman kissed and licked Scott's face. While they kissed, the second jogger moved behind the first and slid the gray sweatpants down. A modest 6" girl cock slipped out which made Terri grin. Terri got on her knees and sucked it into her suddenly hungry mouth. Jogger number two spread the ass cheeks before her and started licking. With both ends being pleasured, it wasn't long before the woman was filling up Terri's mouth with a hot load of cum.

"Thanks!" exclaimed the jogger before she pulled up her sweats and both women jogged away. Terri adjusted her dress and headed back to the car with Scott following and headed back to Terri's.

Eight O'clock came and Scott found himself in MC's car as she took them to a favorite restaurant of her's. He enjoyed dinner with MC and they mainly small talked about jobs, hobbies, music and such. Scott excused himself to go to the restroom. While he stood at a urinal he got an unexpected shock when MC walked in and stood at the urinal next to him. Scott had just zipped up but he didn't leave, just stared as MC hiked her skirt up. Without a word she simply reached over and took Scott's hand and moved it to her cock. Scott, powerless to stop himself, grabbed it and steadied, as if it were his own cock and he was about to piss. MC moaned at the touch. Scott felt a powerful surge against his hand as her stream let go. He let go when she was done and they both returned to their table without another word said.

MC asked, "Do you want to get out of here?"

"The date's over? I thought you were fucking me tonight."

"The date isn't over. And I am fucking you tonight, just not at a restaurant."

"Check please!" Scott yelled out almost too loudly to the waiter.

MC pulled into a parking lot of a building set back quite a ways away from the road, as if the domed building wanted to be hidden. Scott saw that the lot was rather crowded with cars. After MC parked the car, she half turned to Scott and asked, "Have you ever heard of a bathhouse?" Scott nodded. "Good," she continued. "Let me give you a little history on this one and lay out some rules."

"Ok," Scott said.

Terri then laid it out for him. "So this bathhouse is special. It caters to transsexuals. The owner, who is trans, got tired of being denied entry to other places so she opened this one up. Now, it's got a gym, pool, hot tub and sauna, and those areas are strictly 'no play' zones. The back rooms however are open. There is a room with nothing but booths side by side attached to other booths. These are strictly gloryholes. Further in there is a large common room with television sets on each of the walls that play transsexual porn. There are benches throughout the room and it's an open play room for everyone. There are a set of gloryhole booths here as well. It is always understood that everything is consensual so when asked to play, you only say yes if its what you want to do. Out the door and to the right is the explicit sauna, where play is not only allowed, but encouraged. To the right of that there is another room with gloryhole booths except there are monitors in each one also playing transsexual porn. Now listen close because these are the unnamed rules and procedures. All the transsexuals will be wearing a towel over their waists and cocks. Some may be topless, but thats a choice and not a requirement. All men are toys and will be fully naked. As far as the gloryholes go, the left booths are for the men who will be sucking girl cock and the right booths are for the women with cocks looking to be sucked off. Protocol for this is: She will put her cock in the hole and if the man wants to suck it, he knocks twice against the wall. She will then kneel and the guy puts his hand in the hole. She will allow the guy to feel her tits. This has to happen because some men try to ruin it and be sucked off themselves. Don't linger, this is just to verify she has tits. She will then stand and provide her cock into the hole again and the guys start sucking. Are we crystal clear on everything?"

Scott nodded and with that the couple exited the car and went inside. MC paid the cover charge and for the rental of a locker. They went to the locker room and shed their clothes and Scott glimpsed her cock fully for the first time. It was impressive and hung down to her knees. Scott's cock was instantly hard by not only her cock, but at how chocolate her entire body looked. Once MC was wrapped in a towel they made their way, hand in hand, out the door of the locker room and to the back rooms.

MC stopped at the first set of booths but noticed each stall door was closed and the 'occupied' sign was lit. "Damn it's busy tonight," she commented before she then pulled Scott along and headed to the common room. There were many people who milled about here talking to one another. On one bench a woman was getting her cock serviced by two gentlemen. In several areas men were in the middle of getting fucked as well.

The booths were in the middle of the room and MC spotted several open doors so she led Scott into one. It was cramped but they both fit in. MC seated herself on the stall seat and motioned Scott to the floor in front of the hole. Scott kneeled and they waited. It didn't take long before they heard the door on the other side close and lock. After some brief movements on the other side a 7" average girthed cock appeared through the hole. "Ok Scott, you're on," MC whispered. He remembered protocol and knocked twice on the wall and watched as the cock then pulled out of the hole. He then reached his hand in the hole and it was guided to a touch first of the woman's cock, then of her breasts which were smaller but had huge erect nipples.

Scott whispered, "Smaller than yours. Terri's too."

"Don't dawdle dear. Let her get up and be serviced."

The woman peeked through the hole and said softly, "Oh sorry. I didn't know he wasn't available."

MC said, "He is babe. He's just new and I'm only here to guide him."

Scott pulled his hand back and in a flash the hole was filled with cock again. He dove in and swallowed it whole on the first try. Inside his mouth he felt the woman's cock stiffen up more and get harder. He settled in to a steady rhythm of front to back and increased his suction. Soft moans came from the other side. This spurred Scott on and he placed both hands on the wall and steadied himself the bobbed back and forth faster.

MC warned, "Pay attention for a knock. That's going to mean she's about to cum. You're doing great baby. You look good sucking that cock."

Those words were no sooner spoken than a knock came through. Scott felt the head of her cock expand and soon warm cum splashed into his mouth. He swallowed the whole load while he still bobbed his head to and fro. After the eruption ceased, Scott let the cock fall from his mouth and the woman pulled it back to the other side. He turned and noticed MC had her towel opened up as she stroked her massive pole. The woman on the other side thanked Scott for swallowing.

"Shit," MC said. "Come on back outside baby. I need your cock inside me." Scott stood and MC grabbed him by his rock hard 7" dick and tugged him with her. She headed towards the first empty bench she saw, let go of Scott's cock, turned and flopped down on the bench and lost her towel. She was only about 3/4 hard so her cock hung outward and downward at the same time. "Suck me baby," she said. "I don't want to waste this fuck without a full blown hard on."

Scott kneeled and his mouth eagerly gulped down as much of her cock as he could. He could only fit a little over half of it as MC was by far the biggest and thickest cock he'd sucked in his newfound love of girl cock. He kept adjusting his body upwards as he sucked as MC's cock stiffened and straightened with his blow job skills.

MC pulled Scott's head off and stood, her proud girl cock stood proud too. 12" of pure ebony meat. She motioned Scott to the floor and onto his back. She faced him and straddled his body, squatted down, grabbed his dick, placed it against her asspussy and in one smooth motion sat so his entire dick filled her. Scott groaned loudly as did MC. She moved up and down now slowly at first, then with more pace. Every time her body raised up, her cock slapped down onto Scott's stomach. "Jesus Scott, your cock feels so good inside me."

12