A Halloween Carol in Texas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously?" Roger asked. "Jesus asked your dad for a favor? You're dad was a great guy and all, but what could he possibly do that Jesus couldn't?"

"God has a Plan, Roger. But he also gave man the blessing of free will. Sometimes, men alter God's Plan whenever they exercise their free will. For example, God has never included suicide in His Plan. If a man chooses to end his own life, that is not anything that God has ever wanted. When that evil man shot me, my life was ended too early. That was not part of God's Plan for me. But know this, even if that man gains faith at some future date and becomes a child of God, he will still be punished for a certain amount of time in Purgatory before he is allowed to enter Paradise. If he never repents, then Satan will claim his soul.

"So while God had made a plan for my life, Jesus knew that the plan was going to be altered. He asked my daddy to wait in Limbo for me and give me a message. Jesus wanted me to know that it was alright to tie up the loose ends of my life before crossing over. On the day that I was buried, Daddy came to me and reassured me that everything was going to work out just fine. I saw you wearing his concert shirt when you came to visit me the other day. He would have been pleased that you remembered to honor him like that. He loved you so much because he knew that you are a good man and he also saw how well you treated me. You were a son to him, blood notwithstanding. He really did love you that much. You truly were family to him."

"I loved him too," Roger stated. "Is he still here, like you?"

"No babe. He crossed over as soon as he delivered the message to me. He told me that he had to go take care of our daughter for me until I finished wrapping up my business here. Jesus was babysitting her until he arrived."

"Wait a second, I don't have a daughter!"

Carol regarded her husband with love in her eyes. "Yes, babe. You do. Don't you remember that I was about 13 and a half weeks pregnant when I was shot? I was carrying a baby girl for you. Babies get their souls at the moment of conception. She immediately crossed over when we both died because she was an innocent. You and I have to pick a name for her still. That is one of my loose ends."

Roger loved picking out baby names. He was pretty good at figuring out a name that would fit just perfectly. His cousin Cheryl had loved the name that he suggested for her own daughter and used it over the objections of her husband, much to Roger's amusement. He was at a loss for a few moments before a light bulb suddenly went off in his brain. "I've got it! How about this? We'll name her for both of her grandmothers."

"I'm not sure that I follow."

"Okay," Roger explained. "We named her brother Jeremy, right?

"Uh huh."

"Your mother's name is Jennifer. Our daughter and her brother would both have first names starting with the letter 'J'. And so that we don't show favoritism to one grandparent over another, we make my mother's name her middle name."

Carol recited it to herself, "Jennifer Lynn Preston. I love it, Honeybear! You're the best daddy ever! Okay, the next part you have to do for me all on your own. Please have a stone cutter add her name below mine. I know that she's not going to have any dates for her name and that is fine. But I was buried with her still inside my womb. So, please, darling. Add our daughter's name to our headstone. Just put Jennifer Lynn and under that write 'Infant Daughter'."

"Alright. I'll make sure that it gets done, darling," Roger agreed.

"My sixth sense is telling me that your dinner is ready. Go have a nice meal with Mandy and our son. You have done a great job with him so far. I'm really proud of you!"

"I can't take all of the credit. I've had a ton of help, not only from our parents. But also from Mandy as well. Carol, darling?" Roger frowned, "This isn't goodbye yet, is it?"

"No Honeybear. There is still a lot more to be done before I can rest. I want you guys to have some family time tonight. If I can figure out how to do it properly, I'm going to have a chat with Jeremy before I go as well. I want him to have a positive memory of me to carry with him for all of his lifetime. I don't want him growing up with nothing but the family photo album to remember me by. There are other matters between you and me that I want to discuss too, but just not tonight. Rest easy, Honeybear. I'm not just going to suddenly disappear and cross over. You will know for certain when it is time for me to go. Be at peace, all will be well."

++++++++++Chapter Two++++++++++

Later that same evening, Carol traveled to Amanda's home to be with her.

"Don't say anything because your parents are still awake," Carol said to Amanda. "Just shake or nod your head, okay?"

Amanda eagerly nodded her head to no one in particular since she was apparently alone in the room to the casual observer. She knew that with the light still on that she wouldn't be able to see the spirit of her dearly departed best friend. She had been preparing herself for bed when Carol made her presence known. Amanda quickly removed her blouse and brassiere, tossing them in the hamper which left her wearing only her panties. This was her typical sleeping attire, but on occasion she would wear her long tailed tee shirt if she were expecting a visitor during the night. She walked over to her bedroom door, checked the lock, then turned off her light.

Amanda's room was instantly bathed in an eerie blue glow. She immediately saw the apparition of her best friend Carol standing in the middle of her room. Amanda's heart swelled with love. "We both know that your parents cannot hear me," Carol said. "But you can't say anything because they'll hear you. Do I have your permission to merge so that we can talk quietly?"

"Of course, babe," Amanda whispered while nodding her assent! She prepared her mind with thoughtful affection for the ghost before her. Carol turned around presenting her back to Amanda when she saw her begin to walk towards her. Amanda felt the familiar chill of the initial physical contact with Carol's spirit followed immediately by the warmth of love blossoming inside herself as the two became one. Amanda immediately hugged herself exulting in the feeling of joining with one of her two soul mates. 'Oh my God! I feel so totally complete right now!'

'I know Blondie. I deeply regret that when I was alive, I was too cowardly to let you know how I felt about you. At least we can remember the sleepovers when we both snuggled together in the same bed.'

'Carol darling, do you think that it's possible for us to try and sleep while joined together like this?'

'I honestly don't know. I haven't slept since I was killed. Ghosts apparently don't need sleep. I have tried to sleep without any success. The closest that I have come to actually sleeping is to kind of zone out in a meditative trance. I'll let you keep control of your body because if nothing else, you should still be able to fall asleep. I might be able to fall asleep with you, but even if I can't, then I haven't lost anything by trying.'

'We've just got to make this work. I can't tell you how much I've wanted us to be joined again since the other night. I've felt so empty since then. I get depressed thinking about how it's going to be once you finish your quest.'

'I know, hun. But just remember that I'm waiting for you to finish your own quest too. A few decades apart are a drop in the bucket compared to Roger, you, and me spending all of eternity together. Which brings me back to the reason I wanted to chat with you before bedtime. Consider yourself flicked in the back of your head by my invisible hand!'

'What the hell, chick?'

'Why are you sleeping in your own bed tonight instead of Roger's?'

'You're kidding, right?'

'No, I most certain am not! Right after you put Jeremy down, you should have put the move on Roger. I already know both of you well enough that he's not going to just immediately roll over to get his belly scratched. But I could have whispered my approval in his ear, just like I did for you the first time that I spoke to you. He's going to be uptight about dating you in the beginning, so I'll have to promise him that you two will have your privacy.

'Roger decided to take a couple of weeks of vacation time when the anniversary of my death was coming up, so he is going to be home a lot for a while and that's a prime opportunity for you to make good use of that time to seduce him! But it's up to you to make the first move. I could talk to Honeybear until I'm dead pardon the pun, and he'll still try to be a faithful husband and not cheat on me.'

They both giggled at Carol's black humor. Amanda moved them to her bed and crawled under the blanket and sheets. 'Carol honey, I had a thought earlier today.'

'Oh shit! We're in deep trouble now! This blonde bitch is thinking...'

'Stop it! Meanie!' For Amanda, the teasing left her with a strong, sisterly feeling inside and she reveled in it. Even though Carol was teasing her, she could feel nothing but total love without malice coming from her best friend. It was absolutely wonderful! Besides which even when Carol was still in the land of the living she had teased Amanda like this from time to time. Some things remained the same in death and life as well.

'I'm sorry,' Carol giggled. 'It's just like when you're playing tennis and your opponent returns a lob to you. It's a knee-jerk reaction! You just can't resist spiking it. What are your thoughts, babe?'

'I want you to make love to me by fingering me before we fall asleep tonight.'

'I'm not sure that I follow what you're saying...'

'Okay, so if I were to pass control over to you and then you Jill off my body, we should both feel it together. The other night at your grave, when you leaned against the headstone, I could still feel the roughness of the stone through my fingers. I felt the coolness of the headstone's temperature too. You had control over the muscles, but I wasn't disconnected from my senses in any way whatsoever.'

'Are you serious,' Carol asked?

'Uh huh! So please, honey. Can we try this tonight?'

Carol felt a nudge against her consciousness and realized that Mandy was trying to pass control of her physical body to her. She opened herself and was suddenly aware of all the essences of life. Amanda's five senses connected to her best friend. Carol could smell the vanilla potpourri and vanilla candles that Mandy kept in her room. She heard the noise of the central HVAC through the register above the dresser. She felt the softness of the cotton flannel sheets beneath their shared body.

Carol brought their hand to their chest and began to play with their nipple. The first thought that popped into her mind was how different it felt. Carol could easily remember that her own nipples were hard like the eraser on the end of a pencil, and about the same size as that eraser too. Mandy's nipples were about the size of a candy gumdrop and kind of spongy. She brought their fingers to their mouth to wet it with saliva before returning to the titty and rubbing the wet finger back and forth over the nub.

'Mmmm! That's it,' Amanda moaned her approval.

Carol slipped their other hand into the waistband of their panties. She pushed their hand further down until their fingers were between their legs. She moved their index finger between the nether-lips and discovered that Amanda had already worked herself up to wetness. 'You naughty girl. You have been thinking about this all evening long haven't you?'

'Honestly no,' Amanda offered. 'I only thought about it just now when I heard your voice in my room.'

Carol spread their legs and began pushing the inner labia apart . Then she changed her focus to rubbing the clit. She rubbed it up-and-down a couple of times and then moved it side to side. After that she slid their fingers down into the entrance of Amanda's cunt. When she tried to slip two fingers in together she found that Amanda was very tight.. She had to take their index finger and rub it in circles inside the entrance to loosen up Amanda enough to fit two fingers in. When she finally worked those two fingers inside, she pumped them in-and-out for a while. Then she inserted a third.

"Oh dear God!" Carol moaned out loud in Amanda's voice, echoing the sentiment that they both shared together. Realizing that she had spoken aloud, she pulled her hand from her hardened nipple and clamped it over her mouth. Her nostrils flared with her heavy breathing. Masturbation had never been like this before. She and Amanda were both feeling the same sensations together. And with that sharing came some sort of a resonance. It was almost like an echo doubling the pleasure that they shared.

Carol decided that she needed to end this quickly. Using the hand on her face, she reached behind her and grabbed the pillow, smothering her face with it. Then she pulled her fingers out of her cunt and focused on her clit. Rubbing furiously, she felt herself reaching her peak when suddenly her passion held there at the summit. Confused about what was keeping her from tumbling over the edge, she became aware that somehow Amanda was putting down the echo effect in an effort to prolong the experience.

"Ungh! Agh," Carol grunted into the pillow. She fingered the clit back and forth as rapidly as she could manage. Amanda's flowing juices continued to provide more than adequate lubrication. Carol grunted again and again with each flick of their finger. "Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" Focusing on the tingling feelings in their abdomen, Carol finally found their release. An orgasm of insanely epic proportions washed over them.

"Aaaaargh! Umph! Uh!" She pulled the pillow off of their face still panting and gasping for breath. It took her nearly a full minute to calm herself down. 'Damn it, Blondie! What the fuck, girl?'

Amanda, herself felt like a quivering bowl of gelatin at that moment. She knew that with the two of them joined together as they were, that feigning innocence would not be in her best interests. It was totally impossible for either of them to lie to the other while merged together in her body. There was no way to disguise the truth. Amanda was aware of exactly what Carol was referring to. It would be best to be totally straight and come clean.

'The feelings ramped up so fast that I was caught off guard, honey. All I could think about was not missing anything. It was really so intense. I wanted everything to slow down so that I could savor the moment.'

'Are you aware that you nearly took back your body from me? I almost lost control.'

'I'm sorry babe! I didn't mean it! I was just so overwhelmed by the pleasure. I've never felt that humming sensation before! It's like I started to get off which made you get off too. Then it came back to me and pushed me higher. And then you got higher too! It was bouncing back and forth so fast that it was totally out of control!'

Carol pulled their hand out of their panties and examined the wetness liberally coating their fingers. There were clear strings of Amanda's cum connecting their thumb, index, and middle fingers. The aroma of female juices was very strong. She didn't hesitate for a moment before sucking each of the digits clean. 'Mmmm! Damn girl! You taste awesome! If I had gotten a taste of you when I was still alive, I might have turned full blown lesbian!'

That statement caused Amanda to issue a giggle as a thought bubbled up and into their head. 'I've never tasted myself before just now. But you're right, I like it too. There is this girl at work who has been flirting with me. Maybe, before you cross over, I can give in to her advances and we can try her out together? It's something to consider, but I know that I'm not going to fall for her like I did for you. It's just not the same. She's far too butch for my taste. Gawd, I love you so damn much, Carol.'

Carol dipped their fingers back into their cunt scooping up another hefty serving of cum to swallow before she nudged Amanda passing control of their body back to its rightful owner. 'Mandy, darling. I love you so much. Thanks for sharing this experience with me.'

Amanda snuggled down under the covers before rolling onto her side and relaxing. She was very much aware of Carol's presence and she had no problems letting her consciousness go blank. To Carol's surprise, she easily followed Amanda into the world of dreams. For the first time since that fateful November day of two years past, Carol slept.

XOXO XOXO XOXO XOXO XOXO XOXO XOXO XOXO

Amanda awoke the next morning to the aroma of bacon frying and the other pleasant smells of breakfast preparation like biscuits baking. Her stomach rumbled with hunger as she was reminded of one of the silly puns that Roger often used to cheer her up when she was in a funk. 'Mmmm! I love the smell of Bacon frying! I wonder if vegetarians feel the same way when they smell a freshly mowed lawn?'

She could easily detect the presence of Carol's spirit still connected with her body. Oddly enough, she could also tell that Carol was unconscious. Keeping her own thoughts to a minimum, she began to go through her regular morning routine purely by rote. After having her morning tinkle, she brushed her teeth and showered. She elected to wrap her very long hair into a towel for drying since the noise of the hair dryer might disturb her other half. A fresh set of panties and an Astros tee shirt was followed by an orange pair of lounge shorts. She never wore a bra around the house unless company was present.

She slipped quietly downstairs into the breakfast nook looking for her father. The used plate at the vacant seat was the first indication that he had probably left for work already. A check of the clock on the wall confirmed the lateness of the morning. She gathered up his dirty dishes and turned into the kitchen. Her mother was just finishing with serving up a fresh plate of food as Amanda gently placed her father's dishes into the sink.

"You must have gone to bed with a tremendous amount of tension last night," her mother commented with a wry smile. "You sure were vocal about trying to get to sleep."

Amanda blushed 50 shades of red, totally mortified by her mother's casual observations. Before she could stutter an apology, her mother passed Amanda the plate of food, placed her hands on her shoulders, and turned her around to the table. As Amanda was taking her seat, her mother reached into the refrigerator for the orange juice. She also grabbed the empty drinking glass and silverware before joining her daughter in the breakfast room. Amanda kept her head down unable to look her mother in the eye.

"You know, it's nothing to be ashamed of dear. We all need to release tension from time to time. If it makes you feel better, there's been times in the middle of the day that I would daydream about your father and have to take a break to relieve myself."

"Mother!" Amanda's shout awakened Carol from her slumber. She was momentarily confused by her surroundings. In her disorientation, she completely forgot about her current reality.

"Really dear," her mother continued. "I bet that nice Roger would be flattered to know that he got your panties all in a wad!"

"My God, mom! What's gotten into you this morning?"

"Well, it's not entirely my fault. Your father was still awake last night just like I was. We both got turned on by what we were hearing. So to answer your question, your father got into me. Last night and again this morning! We haven't been that frisky with each other for several years. It was absolutely wonderful, dear!"

"Oh my God, mother! T. M. I." Amanda heard Carol snickering in the background, so she tried once again to focus on her meal. 'Shut the fuck up!' Amanda sent in thought to Carol.