A Halloween Carol in Texas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He crawled up onto the toddler bed as Mam-maw quickly gathered up his toys putting them back into his toy chest. Carol asked Jeremy to set the book flat on the bed, which he did. Then using her Telekinesis, she opened the book and began to read to her son. She had been doing this with him even when he was still within her womb. Jennifer took a moment to observe the two together before slipping downstairs to rustle up a quick lunch for herself. Jeremy fell asleep during the story, which wasn't a surprise. But Carol continued to read to him anyway until she had reached the end. She closed the book and then went downstairs to join her mom.

XOXO XOXO XOXO XOXO XOXO XOXO XOXO XOXO

While Carol was visiting with her mother and her son, Amanda and Roger slept on until nearly 9:30 that morning. Roger was the first to awaken with the urgent need to urinate. He managed to untangle himself from Blondie's embrace and exit the bed without waking her. After taking care of his bursting bladder, he took a moment to brush his teeth and rinse with mouthwash to eliminate any morning breath. Having taken care of those needs, he returned to his bed and lifted up the covers to slip back in. Thoughts of the ghost of his wife were at the forefront of his mind. It had been more than two years since the last time that they had made love. But then borrowing her best friend's body, Carol had returned into his arms to show him that her heart still belonged only to him and would for all eternity.

The vast import of that concept was not lost on Roger. He had experienced a complete paradigm shift in all of his beliefs about the afterlife during the last 48 to 72 hours. It wasn't until the stress of Carol's passing had been totally lifted from his shoulders that he realized exactly how much of a burden he had been placing upon himself for the past two years. He also knew that she would have to cross over very soon and he didn't want to waste any of the time that they had left together. Believing that Carol was still present inside of Mandy's body, he began to molest her using the same modus operandi that he had used with Carol when she was still alive. The most productive method of waking Carol without pushing the wrong buttons if you wanted to get sex from her in the early morning was to begin by kissing, licking, and sucking gently on her neck.

Mandy, on the other hand, didn't have a grouchy bone in her body most mornings. So as Roger began to work his magic on her, her own hormones went from zero to sixty in five point two seconds. She rolled into him and kissed his lips gently at first. Then the kiss became more urgent and passionate as tongue met tongue, the oral digits caressing each other and rubbing together salaciously. Moans from both participants followed soon after. That's when Roger slipped his hands down to Mandy's chest and began to gently squeeze and massage her breasts in an effort to cause her nipples to become erect. On that account, he enjoyed complete success and Mandy's passionate moans became louder every time his fingers brushed over the stiff little nubbins.

Everyone had fallen asleep the previous night sans clothing of any kind, so when Mandy slipped her hand down below Roger's waist in search of what she desired there was nothing to obstruct her hunt. Roger's fingers found her clit nearly at the same moment that Mandy's fingers wrapped around his ever stiffening erection.

"Skip the foreplay, Roger. I want you inside of me and I want it right this second!" Mandy moaned into his ear.

Never being the kind of gentleman to disappoint a lady, Roger rolled over on top of Mandy as she spread her legs while guiding his cock into the proper position for penetration. As Roger began to push forward, he was surprised at first by the amount of lubrication that Mandy had inside of herself. But in an instant, he realized that he was fixing to get a dose of his own sloppy seconds. He had filled her cunt to overflowing the previous evening because he had been following his recent routine of abstinence.

But after the love making was done, Carol with Mandy's wholehearted agreement, had managed to keep nearly all of it inside of herself during the night by rolling over onto her side to spoon with Roger while keeping her thighs squished tightly together. Now the mixture of Mandy's natural lubrication and girl cum mixed with the semen that Roger had ejaculated into her the previous evening was easing the way for this morning's deep penetration. Roger's full and entire length slid effortlessly deep into Amanda's cunt in a single push even though it was still a very snug fit.

Now they were joined together in what Roger so eloquently called the 'Missionary Rut' position. Roger was on top of Mandy with his dick deep inside of her and his whole body pinning her down to the bed as he gave repeatedly short and fast thrusts into her cunt again and again using only the rocking of his hips to fuck her. In this particular position, his pelvic bone was repeatedly banging into her clit on every forward thrust offering plenty of stimulation to his partner. Mandy felt Roger steadily pushing most last nights fluids out with each thrust causing it to dribble down her perineum, across her asshole, and onto the bed-sheet beneath them.

"Ungh! Ungh! Fuck! Me! Ungh! Oh! Ungh! Ohgod! Ungh! Ungh! Oh! Ungh!" Once again Mandy's chorus of grunts to accompany each of Roger's thrusts into her body escaped from her lips. If there was one thing other than the initial penetration and Roger's orgasm that Amanda loved about sex, it was the fact that Roger's cock was long enough to hit bottom at the end of each and every thrust. The two of them were sized perfectly for each other. Just like fingers fitting into a tailor-made glove.

The lack of the 'sexual resonance effect' was the first clue Mandy had that Carol was not present with them. But all the same, she felt herself being quickly pushed higher and higher until she was at the summit and ready to tumble over the edge. She sensed that Roger's own orgasm was close, so she focused on holding herself at the summit to await for his ejaculation to send her crashing back down. Roger managed to keep up his pace for roughly a minute and a half before the sensations of being inside of Blondie finished off all of his stamina and resolve, in turn causing him to cum inside of her.

All it took was the twitching of Roger's penis inside of her vagina to bring Mandy over the edge. The orgasmic wave crashed down upon her even harder as soon as she felt the warmth from his spend invading her body as well. The two of them clung desperately to each other as they came together at the same time. The first clue that Roger had that something was slightly amiss was when Amanda once again began calling out to him in passion.

"Roger honey! Do it! Cum inside of me! Mark me with your cum! Make me yours forever! Yes, baby! Yes!" Blondie's affirmations began as shouts but drifted off into whispers in Roger's ear as she continued to squeeze him tightly with her arms. Her legs were also wrapped tightly around his thighs. She continued to thrust her pelvis up against him even though he himself had ceased to thrust into her.

Last night, when Carol was in control of her best friend's body, everything about making love was just like returning home after an extremely long assignment abroad. There had been absolutely no doubt in Roger's mind that the soul of his deceased wife had been there inside of her best friend and he was once again making love to her just as they had before her untimely death. None of what he was experiencing now felt like Carol at all. In his sudden panic, an old film noir image of Dr. Jeckle transforming into Mr. Hyde flashed through his mind.

Roger had NEVER had sex with any other woman except Carol until last night. They had both given each other their virginity while Seniors in High School. Last night though, he had technically had sexual intercourse with another woman, but in his own mind it was still Carol because she had definitely been present inside of Mandy's body. There were only two conclusions that could be drawn at this point. Either Carol was still asleep inside of Mandy, in which case she should have resumed control of the body. Or else she was missing and he had just made love to Amanda without Carol being present.

Once he was able to catch his breath, Roger raised himself up onto his elbows to look into Amanda's eyes and search there for any indication that Carol was within. Amanda, for herself not knowing that Roger was currently conflicted gazed back at him with loving affection. She had no idea that anything was wrong until she tried to kiss Roger and he backed away still looking into her eyes. Only now did his expression betray his suspicious thoughts.

"You didn't call me 'Honeybear' even once while we were making love. Am I talking to Carol? Or am I talking to Mandy?"

For a moment, Mandy froze. On instinct, she knew that Roger was going to freak when he learned that Carol was not currently present. Mandy double checked by calling out to Carol telepathically. All she received in response was silence. Mandy reached up to Roger's face and gently placed her hand against his cheek. She also thought about pretending to be Carol for a moment but immediately discarded the idea. There was no way in hell that she was going to sully her first time with Roger by lying to him. She was a far better woman than that. She elected to keep her integrity intact.

"Roger honey. Please don't freak out on me. But Carol's not here right now. I'm Blondie."

"Nnngggyyyaaahhh!" Roger exclaimed as he yanked his dick out of Amanda and backpedaled away from her.

"Shit!" Amanda yelled out in her loudest voice! "Gawddamnit Roger! First Carol leaves me feeling empty when she dissolves our bond and now you too, you heartless bastard!"

Roger, of course did not get the connection because he had not been present for the conversation between Carol and Mandy at the cemetery. He didn't try to cover his nakedness because what was the point? So he stood beside the bed looking at Mandy with an expression that both displayed his surprise at her angry outburst and his confusion over her words. His dick was totally soft and shriveled into its 'resting state'.

"Let's get one thing straight right now from the beginning," Amanda cautioned him. "You are to never EVER just yank your dick out of my pussy like that ever again! I HATE IT when a guy does that to me! It was one of the reasons that I broke up with those other two assholes that I was dating several years ago. Just as soon as they came, they pulled out and got dressed! Not only does it hurt my ego, it is also really fucking painful to be so suddenly empty!"

"I'm sorry, babe. I would never do anything to hurt you on purpose. But what does this have to do with Carol and some bond?" Roger asked.

Amanda then sighed before launching into a ten minute explanation of how the bond between herself and Carol worked, filling in as much detail as she could think of, including her emotional distress that was caused whenever Carol dissolved their merged status and stepped back outside of her body. It was far better to have this conversation with Roger now than to explain it in bits and pieces over time. She also explained to Roger that she and Carol were convinced that they had put a permanent bond on each other's soul and for all practical purposes were now 'wife and wife'. In other words they had become Sister-wives to Roger.

"So before you start thinking that you just now cheated on Carol, DON'T!" Amanda continued. "I know that she has already told you that she wants the two of us to be together as husband and wife. What happened between us this morning has already been given her blessing, Roger. Please do not put any more stains on what should be a very happy memory for both of us. This morning was OUR first time together. It was wonderful even if it was sort of an accident, so to speak."

Roger's attitude softened with that. Everything that Blondie had just told him was absolutely true. Carol's own words replayed in his mind reminding him that one of her final wishes was for Mandy to become his next wife and that they raise Jeremy with their own children together as one big happy family. He reached over to the bed and readjusted the covers, draping the sheet and blanket over his new lover in the process. Then he lifted the covers and crawled back into the bed with her. Roger put three fingers under her chin and gently kissed her on the lips.

"I love you, Blondie. I'm sorry for my reaction this morning. You're totally correct about Carol and everything that the two of you have said to me. I was wrong and I'm very sorry."

"All's forgiven, babe. I love you too!"

The afterglow of their lovemaking was rekindled as he gathered Blondie up into his arms and pulled her close. They snuggled, kissed, and cuddled until stomach growls issued from both of them reminding them that they had not yet broken their fast. As Carol was enjoying lunch with her own mother, Roger and Amanda padded into the kitchen of the Preston residence to prepare their own meal.

XOXO XOXO XOXO XOXO XOXO XOXO XOXO XOXO

Later that evening, Amanda and Roger arrived at the Anderson residence to collect up Jeremy and take him home. Jeremy had run up to Carol to hug her and was dismayed when he stepped completely through her before stumbling to a stop a few steps beyond. Carol had explained that when she came back to earth for these few days, that she wasn't able to return in her own body. Jeremy was saddened by that, but Carol promised him that there was a way that his Aunt Mandy could help them out once she got there.

So naturally, Jeremy's first sentence to Carol as soon as Amanda arrived was to request if Carol could show him how he could get his hugs from her. Jennifer was confused as well as curious about this too. So while Amanda and Roger busied themselves with getting Jeremy dressed and ready for travel, Carol took her mother aside and briefly explained about Blondie sharing her body with Carol. When Jennifer asked if it were possible for Carol to do the same thing with her, Carol responded with an affirmative response.

Carol touched Mandy's mind and told her that she wanted to hug her mother before departing. So while everyone looked on in amazement, the two of them merged together.

"I know that it isn't perfect, but it is the best that we can manage right now," Carol said to her mother. "I know that I look like Mandy, but right now I'm Carol. I love you momma!" The two of them came together for a long hug that ended with kisses on the cheek from Jennifer to Carol and back again.

"It's certainly better than nothing at all," Jennifer commented while holding her daughter close.

"Mommy?" Jeremy held his hands up. Carol didn't hesitate for a moment to scoop him up. Jeremy giggled then and Carol regarded him with a questioning look in her eye. "It really is you, isn't it? Ann Mandy picks me up differently." He stated simply and then he giggled some more.

Carol used Amanda's body to carry her son down to the car after she bussed her mother on the cheek one more time. Once she had him strapped into the car seat, she went around the car and climbed into the back seat with him. It wasn't until they had departed and began driving home that Carol noticed that something felt different inside of Amanda this time.

As she sat there quietly and concentrated, she realized that not only could she detect Amanda's soul inside of the body, but there was a third soul inside of it now as well. The new presence felt extremely immature, as if it had only just arrived on earth. It didn't try to reach out to Carol and speak to her, so maybe it wasn't even human. It was almost as if it didn't even have a clue as to what speech was. Carol delved deep inside to try and determine what this stranger was doing to her BFF.

At first she was fearful that maybe merging with Mandy had allowed something else inside of her. But as she focused, she was astonished to find that the new arrival was located inside of Mandy's uterus. Roger became slightly alarmed when he suddenly heard Them gasping for breath in the back seat.

"Are you okay back there?" Roger asked.

"Fine Honeybear! Everything is just fine," Carol answered while lying her ass off.

'No it isn't,' Amanda sent through their telepathic link. 'What in the hell has gotten into you?'

'Blondie...Babe? Are you still taking your birth control pills?'

'Of course not,' Amanda responded with a thoughtful chuckle. 'I stopped taking them a few months after I broke up with Richard. By the way, I have been dying to comment about how his parents certainly picked the correct name for him. He's a total dick.'

Both Amanda and Carol shared an internal laugh over that before she continued, ' My periods are regular and I had totally given up on trying to get Roger out of my head. Just like you said, I was so madly in love with him that I never thought of dating anyone else at that point. So once my prescription ran out there wasn't any reason to continue buying them. I enjoyed a very fulfilling life taking care of Roger and Jeremy, so why throw away good money on something that I didn't need?'

'Brace yourself, Blondie.' Carol thought to her sister-wife. 'I can almost guarantee that you will miss your next period. When are you due?'

'Yeah right,' Amanda scoffed. 'Like how could you possibly know that? I would have to be..." Amanda's thought trailed off. 'I haven't had sex with anyone until this morning when Roger seduced me. That was just a few hours ago, right before lunchtime. I couldn't be pregnant that fast!'

'Blondie, please don't hate me...but I think that I may have done this to you. I'm pretty sure that Roger knocked you up when he made love to me last night. It's been almost 22 hours and that is plenty of time for your egg to get fertilized and then implant itself to begin growing inside of you.'

'Well, Stan! Here's another nice mess that you have gotten me into!' Amanda thought to Carol using her best Oliver Hardy imitation.

XOXO XOXO XOXO XOXO XOXO XOXO XOXO XOXO

A few days later, Carol, Amanda, and Roger were sitting in their living room enjoying each other's company after Jeremy had gone down for the night. Carol had spent most of her time focused on Jeremy because she instinctively knew that he needed her. Amanda and Roger both had glasses of Messina Hof® wine and were relaxing together on the love seat. Carol floated a few inches off of the floor nearby.

"I have been thinking about how you merge with Mandy so effortlessly," Roger said. "Can you do that with anyone? Or does the receiving body have to be female because you were born a female?"

"I honestly don't know," Carol responded. "Mandy and I have done it so often now that we can manage it without even thinking about it. Why do you ask?"

"Well, the other morning when Amanda and I made love for the first time without you, she had to explain to me some of the details about how you two function when you are merged. I was especially fascinated by the emotional connection that occurs with the two of you when you are together like that. I was hoping that maybe I could experience the same thing with you if the two of us were merged together inside of MY body instead of hers. Do you think that we could try?"

"Sure. Why not?"

Roger had seen Mandy position herself for the merge before by standing straight with her arms held out away from her body at a 90° angle, parallel and level with her shoulders, so he assumed the same stance. Carol stepped behind Roger and assumed the same positioning, of course. As she stepped forward to his body, her image of manifestation enlarged itself to match his dimensions before she disappeared into his body.