Scott's Big Cock

Story Info
Aunt is amazed by the sight.
1.2k words
4.51
57.1k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My nephew Scott and his girlfriend were staying with me for a few days while they were on a road trip vacation exploring Southern California. Scott has always been my favorite nephew, he's only fours years younger than me; his mom being the eldest sibling and me being the youngest. We practically grew up up like brother and sister, but he still insisted on calling me "Auntie".

After meeting Melissa - the girlfriend - I could see what attracted Scott, she was tall with honey hair and green eyes that sparkled. Not only is she voluptuous, but she radiates a ready sexual energy that would be hard to resist.

And ready she is, every night they go at it. The guest room is next to mine, and for hours on end I hear them. The bed creaks, the headboard knocks the wall, and her moans fill the air. Her cries about his thick cock filling her up and making her cum assaulted my ears. Being in between lovers, I'm constantly horny so my vibrator is getting a major workout, but I'm still unsatisfied.

This morning, Melissa went solo downtown to visit with a old college friend leaving Scott and I alone in the apartment. I heard Scott get up and head in to take a shower. Figuring I'd go straighten up, I went to the guest room. The bed of course was a mess after last night's activities. I pulled back the blankets to straighten the sheets, and there was Scott's underwear. I picked them up, it was hard not to notice the dried cum stains on the crotch.

I held them to my nose and inhaled deeply. There was a heady mix of Scott's musky scent with a good bit of Melissa's earthy undertones. My hand slipped inside my robe and inside my panties to caress my wet pussy as I imagined Scott's rock hard cock slick with Melissa's juices sawing in and out of her swollen cunt.

I was lost in my pleasure and thoughts when I heard the clearing of a throat behind me. I turned to see Scott in the doorway, a towel wrapping his hips. Droplets of water still clung to his naked chest and ran down the contours of his muscular body. My nephew was a fox.

"Why Auntie," he said, "just what are you doing?"

Before I could think of an answer in my embarrassment, he loosened the towel and it fell to the floor. His cock was fully erect, a nice 6 inches but thicker than any I had ever seen in my life. Easily as wide as a soda can, my pussy clenched as I thought about it stretching me. I had new respect for Melissa if she could take that monster inside her.

I gasped in amazement but it was muffled when his mouth covered mine. I felt his hands at my shoulders and my robe hit the floor. Scott's arms encircled me and pulled me tight against him. My breasts ground against his chest as our kisses grew more passionate.

I slid my hand between us and gripped his cock, I was amazed that my fingers didn't touch because of his massive girth. I knew I had to have it as I slid down his body to my knees.

"Oh Auntie." Scott moaned as I ran my tongue along the underside of his cock. Opening my mouth as wide as I could, I tried to slide him inside. The head popped past my lips but would go no further, my jaw started to ache almost immediately but I pressed on. My tongue caressed his frenulum as Scott tried to force his massive cock further into my mouth. Tears started to stream down my cheeks as my overstretched jaw and lips welcomed another half inch inside, and my thighs were covered with my juices running freely from my sopping wet pussy.

Realizing that this wasn't going to work, I pulled my mouth from his cock and stood up. "Fuck me." was all I said as I pushed Scott on the bed. I crawled on top of him and nestled my pussy against his tool. My wetness poured down his shaft lubricating hopefully enough that it wouldn't spilt me in two.

I stared into Scott's eyes as I lifted up and placed the head at my entrance. As I pressed down a bolt of pain shot through me as my tight pussy tried to open enough to accommodate the massive intrusion. "Let me...." was all I could manage, but Scott understood perfectly. He cradled his head in his hands as he let me slowly work himself inside me. After 20 minutes of a little further then relax a little further then relax, I was rewarded with the touch of his pubes against my crotch and I dropped to get the last bit inside me. My walls gripped him tightly and the sheets beneath us were already wet even though I hadn't cum yet.

Scott's eyes were glazed until I finally said "OK. Just go slow, it still hurts a little."

Nodding at me he raised his hips pushing a little more inside. My poor pussy was stretched so wide that my clit was pressed against his shaft and even that small thrust was exquisite. He took my hips in his hands and held me tight against him as he moved his hips in a circular motion, the movement of his cock gave me intense pleasure.

Normally I need a good hard fuck to get off, but the small movements Scott was making were quickly sending me to new heights. I had never felt this full and every bit of my pussy was so sensitive from the stretching that I knew my first orgasm would be quick and also I big one. Now I understood Melissa's nightly scream fest.

My moans grew louder as he ground against my pussy. Scott took his hands from my hips and pinched my nipples cruelly. The new pain sent me over the edge and my body locked pussy tightening like a vise around him. I lost control as I experienced an orgasm like no other I had ever had. My body spasmed causing my hips to rise and fall and Scott slid in and out of me intensifying my orgasm further. My scream echoed off the walls and my throat felt raw from it.

Scott took this as his sign and began to actually fuck me. My stretched labia clung tightly to his shift with every thrust. A second orgasm quickly followed the first and the only way I could hold myself upright was by digging my fingers into the hard flesh of his stomach.

Scott's breathing grew ragged and the pacing of his movement became erratic. "Aunty!" he shouted. "I'm cumming!"

I felt his cock swell even bigger, then the first burning hot splash of semen against my cervix. Another orgasm racked my body as Scott emptied his balls inside me. The cum had nowhere to go in such a tight place and instead poured down his cock to pool in his crotch.

I had been stretched so much around him that even as Scott softened, I still held him tightly. Finally his slimy cock fell free and I collapsed next to my nephew.

My breath was still coming in gasps as Scott turned to me and kissed my cheek. "So Aunty, what exactly WERE you doing?"

I took a deep breath and replied "Whatever it was, I'm going to do it again."