Scott's Home-Cumming Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hopefully.

She was worried about the family businesses, her family, and her livelihood. But Scott seemed to have money and he said he had been looking at investment opportunities in the area. Would pimping herself out or her cousins be so bad? After all, one of their businesses was a strip club...

"Not here, Scott, let's go to the sauna," Penny said and swam away. As she walked up the stairs at the end of the pool, her feminine body swayed and she just screamed "SEXUAL GODDESS". And she wasn't even the stripper in the family. Maybe he woud have time to work through her cousins, too?

They sat on towels in the sauna, heat cranked up, steam rolling, and they talked. Penny played with Scott a little bit and Scott lightly rubbed his finger through her slit, but neither was really trying to get the other off just yet.

"So what's your story, Penny? How does a collection of barely legal beauties end up running a restaurant bar and strip club?"

"And 3 hotels, a bed and breakfast, and a campground full of small cabins on a nearby lake."

"Really? Sounds like an empire," Scott said.

"Yep," she said. "My grandparents started with a B&B for leaf changing season mainly. Then they bought an old sandpit and turned it into a campground. My dad and his brother ran them basically into the ground because they weren't smart about these things. Gramps and Grams still had some money and bailed the guys out on the condition my aunt Tanya took over. She had more sense about it and she had been doing good-"

"A real family affair, huh," Scott commented.

"Well, yes, except I have another uncle who left home and never came back and helped out. And when my grandparents died a couple months ago our lawyer finallylocated him-which wasn't easy- but he didn't want anything. Dad and his brother want to declare him 'dead'- that's not the legal term, but basically cut his ass out so they can proceed with transfer of legal title and so on. But Grandpa and Grandma included Simon- my uncle- in their will...Sorry, I shouldn't get into stuff I don't understand. Basically my cousins and I quit college to come back and help until Tanya can get everything under control."

Holy shit! Now he thought he understood why warning bells had been going off. So he casually asked, "The name at the hotel, is that your family name?

"Yep, Dan, David, Simon, Tanya Heller Properties. Or David, Daniel- depending on which twin brother you asked. I go with Dan because he is my dad."

HOLY SHIT! He ate his niece's pussy out earlier. And he was going to fuck her at least once tonight. And her twin cousins were his other nieces. And for some reason, he loved it.

This was the most debased thing he had probably ever done, but he didn't care. Only one thing would be worse, and he was tempted by that piece of fruit also.

He started working Penny's pussy harder, trying to instigate action, and before long she was sitting on his lap, tits in his face, cock burried inside an unprotected pussy, which he filled with baby batter.

Then they went back upstairs to his room and did it one more time. Finally about 5 am she checked her phone and said, "Better catch a nap. Anne will come by about 9 and take you to the campground. She says the cops are trying to locate the guy who was involved in the barfight and since you said you were around all week, she thought that would be safer."

He wasn't worried, but he did have to stick around all week and if his nieces wanted to keep him around, he would oblige. Just before she left, he grabbed her and kissed her again.

"Easy, Handsome. Before you go off falling in love with me, spend the day with Anne. Or Bailey. Then see if you want me again."

Even if Anne and Bailey were as good in the sack, and sauna, as Penny, he figured he would still want another taste. Penny seemed mature beyond her 24 years and if she never found out his backstory might make a great first mate on his next adventure.

But first the next steps were, sleep, then fuck Niece Number 2...

12