Scott's Story Pt. 06

Story Info
Ann ensures I am never without a steady diet of "Cock-Gro".
3.8k words
4.29
9.6k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeanaBard
DeanaBard
239 Followers

Chapter 6 -- The Proof is in the Pussy

Not long after my brother-in-law's protracted stay with us he got a terrific job offer that required him to move some distance away. I couldn't help but feel some of the same crushing heartbreak they both were experiencing as they said their tearful farewells. Now their incestuous affairs (and Andy's voluminous creampies) would be limited to holiday visits only.

If nothing else, Ann and I both shared intense sex drives. Almost to the point of competition. More than possibly anything else I adored the time I could spend licking and sucking pussy. Ann's biggest passion, aside from having a big cock stretching her cunt, was being filled with large quantities of cum. There was just one problem: My physical attributes did not measure up in any way close to satisfying her needs. The size, or lack thereof, of my erections was almost laughable. Not only that, but my ejaculations, while not minuscule, were not at all impressive either. In other words, my abilities were in no way able to match my wife's requirements.

It quickly became obvious, there was but one solution: Ann would need to seek out and utilize the talents of others. Men who were properly equipped. Fellas that, unlike her husband, had been blessed with fat, long cocks and a prostate and testicles to match. The ability to stretch and exercise her cunt then pump out large quantities of cum. Only a real man would ever be capable to give my wife what she craved. The freedom to do just that was my gift to her.

Early on Ann informed me that cum had special beneficial qualities. Aside from the tranquility she felt when her belly was being pumped full of it, cum was special in that it contained large and potent quantities of nutrients and proteins. According to my wife, for some unknown reason my body had not been producing the very nutrients it should have and that is why at a young age my penis stopped growing and maturing. But, she said that it wasn't too late to change that. I just needed a vitamin supplement. And accordingly, the absolute best, most effective supplement would be to swallow Mother Nature's homemade remedy: CUM! It contained exactly what I was lacking: The ingredients that could make a small dick grow into a full-sized cock.

It all sounded quite logical and made perfect sense.

So, in return and as her gift to me, Ann would unselfishly fuck other men -- often -- just so she could save the cum of these various lovers all for the purpose of providing regular doses for me to swallow. We had even given this all natural vitamin supplement a name: "Cock-Gro." In many ways this would be the best of both worlds for both of us. She would get to fuck big cocks ending with a belly full of cum. And I'd get to spend long periods of time licking and soothing her sweet pussy plus the extra bonus of swallowing their nutritious cum.

In partnership we would both get what we wanted. What we NEEDED!

For Ann, there were two big pluses about being pregnant: Birth control was no longer a worry; And since she wasn't getting her period, she was never "out of commission."

Throughout the pregnancy, Ann's itch to get fucked only increased. Not by me, her husband, of course. But by just about any OTHER cock she could get to enter her pussy! Since it seemed she rarely set foot out of the apartment how she found these cocks and the men who owned them I don't know. But pretty much any day of the week someone would do his part to scratch that itch. It got to the point that she hardly ever even bothered getting dressed.

This continual nudity alone was enough to keep me in a constant state of arousal. Her small frame and hairless pussy, it was like living with a naked nymph. Not that I had much free time to enjoy this aspect of my home life. When I wasn't cleaning up that day's deposit of Cock-Gro it seemed I was out of the apartment more often than in it. Between working extra hours or otherwise occupied running errands or in the complex's laundry room washing sheets, I hardly had time to simply sit and take in her youthful beauty.

Stopping by to relive the past and create new memories with Ann were many (and I do mean MANY) old boyfriends, as well as guys previously known only casually from our school days. Even some of MY old friends from school and the swim team found their way into my home -- and into my wife.

Several fathers, uncles, and even a grandfather of these "friends" and classmates also found their way onto our bed and into my wife. But it didn't end there. More than one of these men even offered to pay Ann "to make a man" out of their younger sons -- which she all too willingly accepted. As far as I could tell, Ann never once turned down an opportunity to fuck -- with or with out payment! (To the best of my knowledge, she never asked for money -- that would be prostitution. However, she never turned down any payment, er, "gifts" either.) According to her, she had also "taken care of" several of our neighbors "in exchange" for not reporting all the traffic at our apartment. Anyway, the guest list only grew and grew.

Ever since our wedding day, Ann kept her pussy totally hairless. Licking her smooth pussy was always thrilling. Cleaning her of all that sperm without stray hairs getting in the way was so much easier and satisfying. But I quickly became infatuated with the way it made her look. Since she rarely wore anything around the apartment, the small package of a figure along with the bald pussy made her appear so much younger than her true age. To be honest, she looked to be little more than half her age. More like an immodest ten-year-old who delighted in showing off her newly developing body. Simply put, visually at least, it was like I was living with, and being orally intimate with a LITTLE GIRL.

Everything in my upbringing told me I should be repulsed from feeling any kind of sexual attraction. Yet, sick as it may have been, the exact opposite happened. And Ann knew how to take full advantage of my internal moral struggle. While I tended to her pussy she began speaking and employing mannerisms like she was an even younger little girl than before; much softer, squeaker voice. Calling me a dirty old man for molesting little girls, or thinking up incestuous situations. Saying things like, "The teacher's big stick made a mess all over me and mommy's gonna get mad. Will you clean it up for me 'big brother' before mommy sees it?" Or she might say, "Oh daddy, you're making your little girl feel so good!" Never before had I had a lustful thought towards young girls. I knew we were just role-playing. Yet, for some reason when Ann spoke like this, it really excited me; imagining that I was a grown man licking the pussy of a prepubescent girl.

And since some of her lovers were two, even three times as old as her, I have little doubt that she used that same little girl act with these lovers too. They probably got their rocks off pretending they were screwing their own daughters, even grand-daughters. Ann told me that she was often asked to call the guy "daddy" while he plugged away at my wife's smooth snatch.

Upon returning from work I'd enter the bedroom only to find my wife on our bed -- naked of course -- legs pressed tightly together. Invariably, Ann would say something like, "Honey, my pussy is so sore and I've got so much cum in there I can't get up." She'd look at me with those puppy dog eyes and say, "Please do what you do best." Of course I knew what she wanted. Ann had trained me so well and so thoroughly conditioned that I desperately WANTED the very thing she was saving! "Cock-Gro!"

Even though I would have been more than willing to clean-up my own creampies, with all that had happened at the wedding reception, and pretty much every day since, I came to the realization that -- at least until the Cock-Gro worked on me the way I had been promised -- the chances of sliding my little dick into my wife's pussy ever again were slim-to-none. (And based on the thickness of some of the cocks that her pussy could accommodate, I'm not even sure I could have felt much anyway.) So until the Cock-Gro did its job and my dick had grown into a man sized cock, I would never again get to taste my cum mixed with hers. Relief for me was now truly in my own hands ... which Ann insisted I do daily, then praised as I licked and swallowed it from my cupped palm.

Actually, I have no idea how loose or tight her cunt was or what I might have felt if given the chance. After all, as a wedding present her mother had given Ann a set of Ben Wa balls to help her daughter exercise her Kegel muscles for keeping her pelvic floor tight and youthful. As time passed Ann had graduated to a large Yoni egg and weighted Ben Wa balls.

By now, my days were spent working at my job with a hard-on in my pants, wondering what delicious treasures awaited me. Anxiously watching the clock, anticipating the moment I would climb between my unfaithful wife's legs. First I would lift her legs and spread them wide so I could get a good look at the baby making seed oozing from her pussy. Ann loved for me to illustrate how dilated her hole was, then have me guess just how thick the guy's cock was. (Did someone have their fist in there?!) Next I had to describe the color, thickness and amount of sperm that was leaking from her cunt. My darling wife had made it very clear that if I ever hoped for my cock to measure up to her standards, I'd need to swallow as much protein and vitamin rich Cock-Gro as I could get down my throat. And through Ann's guidance, I had become not only a true cum-slut, I was now a certified cum connoisseur! I loved not only the taste, but also the way it coated my mouth, throat, and esophagus as it flowed down to my tummy.

And remember that virgin boy she deflowered? Well, she told me that the kid was not only very well hung, he had almost no downtime, fucking her three times straight. This was confirmed when I sucked out and swallowed his massive deposits. Hell, I was so enamored with that sheer volume and sweet flavor of his cum that I sucked up the overflow that puddled on the sheets. I swear I could feel that young studs potent cum making my dick grow. Afterwards, it sure caused me to blow a generous load into my hand.

Sure, I knew my wife was fucking these guys for fun. (Well, and sometimes for money.) But deep down, I truly needed to believe that she was also doing it out of her love for me. And because of my loving wife's insistence as to the benefits of consuming other men's cum, I absolutely believed that fucking other guys was done as much for me as it was for her. I had thoroughly convinced myself that Cock-Gro was what I desperately needed to get into my system. And the more the better. After all, the half-a-shot glass worth of Cock-Gro I was swallowing after jerking-off into my hand simply would never be enough. I needed more. MUCH MORE!

Plus, as Ann had explained it; the bigger the cock, the more potent the Cock-Gro. Well, that seemed only logical and made perfect sense. If I wanted to make my dick bigger, I would eagerly swallow as much cum as possible. Hell! Whatever it took to end up with a man sized cock I'd do it. Anything to regain fucking privileges with my wife. And after more than two months of sucking and swallowing this extra potent cum from her pussy I swore I was seeing positive results.

Like I said, arriving home after a hard day at work, upon opening the front door I would be assaulted the heavy, musky smell of sex in the air and know my wife had not spent the day alone. On several occasions, I'd pass the guy going out the door as I was coming in. And a few times I got to the bedroom door just as the stud was still banging away before grunting and dumping his load into my wife. Only once was I yelled at to leave and shut the door. Then there was this other guy who, more than once, simply acted as if I wasn't there or didn't care that I watched. By the way they carried on it was like he/they had made certain that I would get a good show.

As I stood there watching silently while they grunted and groaned, there were strange things going on within me. It was as if I had developed this split personality. Knowing that some stranger and his massive pile driver was repeatedly penetrating my own wife's cunt made my chest tighten. My head and heart hurt. At the same time, my eyes and ears became enthralled by the live action porno show happening before me. The sight of Ann's tiny body beneath a much larger man. The two naked bodies thoroughly absorbed in each other's thrust and heave. But most of all, it was the sound of his deep throated praises of her body and skills in stark contrast to Ann's squeaky whimpers and moans. Her childlike voice begging him to fuck her harder that never failed to quicken my heart rate.

Sure, I was well aware that scenes like this most likely had played out enumerable times when I wasn't present. Just the same, each time I was privy to this live sex act it never failed to stir such intense and conflicting emotions.

No matter the position of their coupling -- missionary, doggie, reverse or forward cowgirl, standing, etc. -- when it was obvious that he was about to climax and his balls were ready to fill her insides, she always insisted that she be flat on her back. Then this youthful voice would beg him to fill her belly full of his cum. With her legs wrapped tightly around his ass pulling him in tightly so she could feel the jettisoning ropes of cum against her cervix she'd be emitting little girl-like whimpers while praising him because she can feel his heavy cream warming her insides. Sounding more like a 5 year-old child than an adult, she would sweetly tell him that his cum makes her belly feel so full. Topping it all off by thanking him for making her be a bad girl.

After a few gentle kisses, plainly in my view, he would roll off and get up. Turning towards me with a smug smile, his cock still semi erect and dribbling cum on the carpet, he'd begin getting dressed. He had only barely left the bed when Ann gave the signal that, without delay, it was my turn. Now I was the one ignoring the extra body in the room because in a flash I was between her legs merrily lapping away.

Sure it was humiliating to be seen hungrily sucking and swallowing the copious flow of another man's seed out of his unfaithful wife's cunt. But at that moment I was totally motivated with the idea that, the fresher the better.

(I would later be formally introduced to Caleb who would eventually become a regular around our place.)

To further my humiliation, it seemed that whenever Ann did get dressed, we couldn't go anywhere without Ann pointing at some hunky guy and telling me his name, then add, "You had him!" or, "He has helped little Scott grow." Inevitably, if he and I made eye contact, I would turn beet red while my insides were churning with the embarrassing knowledge that his vitamin rich cum had, and hopefully continued to circulate throughout my system.

From the very beginning, following many of her sessions she delighted in torturing me by making me look closely at her pussy so I could describe aloud how stretched she looked and the much greater quantities of cum other men -- even the teenagers -- make compared to my spurts. Yet even after this humiliation, or because of it, my bride had manipulated my mind so; that by putting me through this act actually served as a motivational tool to grow that man-sized cock I desperately longed for. Keeping my ambitions focused on that prize was the ultimate endeavor.

The daily exposure to the musky smell that only occurs from animalistic sexual abandon mixing with the combined aromas of both pussy and cock juices had become my aphrodisiac. This, along with the visual aspect of oozing residuals of wanton sex never failed to cause sensory overload, making my lust for Cock-Gro all that much more intense. I had a newfound appreciation for the artful aspect of white cream leaking from a vagina. The magnificent beauty of a creampie.

Once Ann was completely satisfied I was both visually and mentally primed, then I could dive in, tongue first to drown in the creamy residue of that day's elicit sex between my wife and another man.

The thing is, these creampies from various sources never got boring. I learned early on that no two loads of cum looked or tasted exactly the same. Every day, after every coupling, was a little bit different. Each day offered a different taste and/or texture and/or thickness.

As another one of my assigned 'chores', Ann had taught me how to shave her pubic area for her. Later on, as her belly got larger with the baby inside this came in handy. In fact, before long, it became my responsibility to also shave and powder her legs too, so she was always "smooth and youthful" for her men.

Throughout the pregnancy, Ann gained precious few pounds. Maybe it was because she spent so much of her day fucking. Possibly all that fucking burned off most of the extra fats and calories. Perhaps she was just lucky. But from the back she still looked just as small and petite as the night I first saw her naked. I imagine she had looked that way since puberty. It was only from the side that over time anyone could detect the slow expansion of her belly.

By the end of her seventh month Ann's boobs had only grown from an "AA" cup to a full "B" but her nipples were now constantly erect. It also became obvious that the bigger her belly got the more popular she became. She began entertaining on weekends as well. Now I'd be there to open the door for some of these studs. I'm pretty sure the ones I didn't know personally still knew I was her husband. But if I was home to greet them at the door, few of her guests had any problem shaking my hand then coming in and chatting with me before going off with Ann. A few of her "regulars" even arrived with flowers for Ann in one hand, and a six-pack of beer or bottle of wine for me! While I sat out in the living room getting drunk I'd have to listen to them rutting in our bedroom. With a lump in my pants I'd wait for the guy to finish making his deposit and leave so I could then make my withdrawal.

This is the part I am left to wonder about: While some may have suspected, I question just how many of the men actually knew where all those deposits ended up? (Aside from Caleb and Ann's brother who knew for sure.) When these other guys came to my home and shook my hand and made small talk, did any of them know that Ann wasn't the ultimate recipient of their creamy gifts?

Speaking of the weekends, it wasn't unheard of for her to arrange for two, possibly three appointments on the same day. No sooner had I slurped down the gifts of guy number one, she would jump into the shower while I quickly changed the bedding. Removing the sheets and mattress cover -- all soaked with sweat and other bodily fluids -- then remake the bed to look pristine and perfect. I would spritz some air freshener and she would still be drying and prepping herself when guest number two would ring the doorbell. And as ridiculous as this may sound, but by being an active participant in this whole process, doing what I was doing and the depraved ulterior reason for doing it never failed to give me such an intense adrenaline rush. Each time I would be welcoming some stud into our apartment while also attempting to hide the excitement and anticipation I felt.

One day as I finished shaving her she decided that my pubic area should also be shaved, "So we both can see how much the Cock-Gro is working." She was right. Without the nest of curly hair it looked to me like things had improved. Like there were signs of actual growth. Nothing extreme, but better. I was certain that my balls had increased in overall size and my dick was not only a bit thicker but somewhat longer too. And I wasn't alone in this observation. Ann also commented on the improved appearance of my manhood. (No doubt, her words had more to do with her ongoing use of suggestive reinforcement to keep me on track than what she actually believed.) But, no matter; in my mind this was all the proof I needed as to the effectiveness of Cock-Gro. If I had had any doubts before, now I was totally and thoroughly convinced about there being beneficial ingredients in Cock-Gro. Especially the donations from much larger cocks than mine. If I kept it up I was certain that before long my dick WOULD be "man-sized." Big enough that I would finally be able to reclaim my wife and allowed to fuck her again.

DeanaBard
DeanaBard
239 Followers
12