Scout's Honor Pt. 01

Story Info
Scout camp adventures.
5k words
4.67
8.1k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I noticed Sam was at the daily flagpole ceremony. It was his turn to be color guard, and he was proudly folding up the American flag. The blue-eyed curly blonde scout I was staring at would usually stand in the back of the line. He would jokingly tickle the other scout leaders, causing them to nearly fall out of line. Scoutmaster Pete usually saw him doing, it but didn't seem to be bothered.

There were six of us college seniors volunteering with the scout troop. I was the exception, since I was the only one from Canada. This was the first time I'd even seen a flagpole ceremony in life. I was paying way less attention to the ceremony, and way more attention to cute blonde scout volunteer.

Sam was a lot skinnier than I was, and stood just over five-feet tall. Sam had long skinny legs, and it looked like he never ate. I quickly found out that he had a massive appetite, and was incredibly athletic. The first night we were at the camp, Sam snuck into the mess hall during the night. When the kitchen staff woke up, they immediately thought that bears had broken in. Sam was smart enough to leave a huge mess behind him, making the staff immediately change all the locks. It also caused the camp to put out an alert, to Sam's great amusement.

As he walked past me, I got a closer look at his face. His lips were so perfectly pink it looked like he had added a thin layer of lipstick. His upper lip was covered by a thin blonde mustache, and he had the cutest dimple on his left cheek. To him I was the 'Canadian boy' and he took every chance to make fun of that. As he walked by me, he smiled at me and said "eh wassup Canadia". I just smiled at him while quickly taking a peek at his backside. His scout shirt was tucked neatly into his shorts, just enough for me to see the outline his perfect butt.

The rest of day was spent welcoming the younger scouts. We had a great time showing the kids around the campsite and going over the rules. Sam was very familiar with the camp, and had been going most of his life. Towards the end of the evening once everyone was settled, we lit up a small campfire. One of the other leaders brought out his acoustic guitar and we sang old scout songs by the fire. Our singing was interrupted by Scoutmaster Pete didn't play Taps. We were all burnt out and exhausted, and it wasn't long until we were all fast asleep.

After a very busy couple days, us older scout leaders desperately needed showers. We were so busy setting up camp that we completely forgot how bad we smelled. Scoutmaster Pete pulled us aside one night, and ordered us to get cleaned up. Scoutmaster Pete went up to right up to Sam and inhaled deeply. He jokingly fell to the floor, and pretended he was dead from the smell. We all got the hint, and once the younger campers were asleep we headed down the hill.

The showers didn't even have a roof, and were completely exposed to the elements. They were probably the most disgusting showers, I'd ever seen. But we didn't even care because we reeked to high hell, and there was no way we could go another day.

Sam hummed the theme to 'Star Trek' while he used the shower next to mine. Greg was in the shower beside him, singing an old rock song. There wasn't a shower curtain in sight, and only a thin cement wall divided each of our showers. The two other scout leaders used the showers all the way at the back. I really didn't want anyone to see me naked and decided to wear my black bathing suit in the shower. The shower was barely hot, but it still felt good to get cleaned off.

"Tag you're it!" Sam shouted.

These guys were absolutely crazy, and much crazier than I thought. Sam and the other scouts began running around buck naked and playing naked shower tag. Their version of tag was violently snapping their towels at each other's naked backsides. It didn't help that it was nearly pitch dark, and it was starting to pour into the showers.

Sam was violently snapping his towel at Greg's butt. Greg's wet long black hair hung over his muscular chest while they chased each other. While they ran around the showers I got a good look at both their bodies. Greg's butt was thick and muscular, and seemed to flex when he ran around. Sam's butt was much less toned. Sam's butt was round and cute, and his butt-cheeks seemed bounce while he ran around the showers. I bit my lip down hard, the last thing I need was for them to see my hard-on.

"Tag you're it!" Sam yelled, whipping his towel right into my shower.

I quickly grabbed my towel and started chasing them around the maze of cement showers. But they were a lot faster than I was, and I could barely keep up. I finally cornered Sam and Greg in one of the back shower stalls. I quickly flung my towel towards them.

"You got me" Sam giggled.

We jokingly snapped our towels back and forth, while I snuck a peek at their naked bodies.

Besides a small tuft of blonde pubic hair, Sam's body was smooth and hairless. His circumcised cock was the longest I had ever seen, and hung down between his legs. It was almost double the length of mine. Sam's balls were a bit smaller than mine and were covered in a thin layer of pubic hair. The tiny bit of moonlight was giving me a pretty decent peek at them. I stopped peeking at Sam, and took a quick look at Greg.

Greg had a small patch of hair, running down his thick muscular chest. He had perfectly toned abs, and a small patch of hair let down to his crotch. He had huge balls, and a thin layer of black pubic hair covered them. His cock was wide and thick. His massive tip brushed back and forth against his thigh as we continued whipping the towel. Luckily, neither of them caught me intently staring at their naked bodies.

We quickly toweled off and got dressed. The rain began coming down heavy, and the hot water had run out. Once we gathered up all our stuff, we made our way up the steep rocky hill towards our campsite. On the way up the hill I walked behind Sam, taking a minute to appreciate his cute butt bouncing up and down in his soaking wet shorts. If only he knew how much I wanted to squeeze it. By the time we got back up to our site, we were all soaking wet. We all desperately needed to change into dry clothes again.

I changed under my covers, trying to hide my naked body from the other leaders. I pretended to be buried in my sleeping bag while watching them change. Greg took off his soaking wet clothes, giving me another peek under the moonlight. He quickly toweled off, working from his feet upwards. I wanted to see more, but had no probably watching him from behind as he dried himself. Greg put on a pair of cotton pajamas, and quickly and got inside his sleeping bag.

Sam on the other hand, took his time and slowly toweled off. He probably figured since it was pouring, and pitch-dark nobody could see him.

He was wrong. He was very wrong. I was watching his every move.

Greg was snoring away as I watched Sam dry off his naked body. He dried his curly blonde hair first, and then ran the towel down his back. He scrubbed hard against each one of his perfect butt-cheeks, causing them to jiggle up and down. He spread his legs wider, and ran the towel between his cute butt cheeks. Once that was dry, he continued down drying each of his smooth skinny legs. I could feel myself getting hard, as he continued to dry off. Doing my best to not make any noise, I reached inside my cotton pajama pants.

He turned around and continued to dry himself off. I was worried he would see me looking at him from across the lean-to, but he was looking down at the floor. He had the cutest tiny pink nipples, which had hardened because of the cold outside air. His cock flung up and down as he slowly dried it off. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, he was fully hard! I grabbed my cock and slowly moved it back and forth as he continued. I ducked under the sleeping bag, worried he might see me.

He reached under his bed and pulled out his cotton pajamas. He put on a pair of tight white underwear over his hardened cock, and slipped his jogging pants on top. Next he grabbed a long sleeve cotton shirt and covered his slender arms and chest. I continued stroking myself, imaging running my hands all over his smooth naked body.

Suddenly his cot began shaking up and down. He probably thought we were fast asleep. But it was pretty obvious what he was doing under the covers. He probably thought I was fast asleep as he continued moving his arm up and down, faster and faster. It wasn't long before his cot stopped shaking, and he let out a soft moan. He turned over to face the wall, and quickly fell asleep.

Now that he was asleep, it was my turn.

I held my balls in one hand, and jerked my cock with the other. It wasn't long before I shot a warm and sticky load all over my fingers. I bit my lip so hard that it nearly bled. I was afraid that Sam or Greg would hear my loud orgasm. I slowly drifted off to sleep, still dreaming of their hot naked bodies.

The next few weeks were amazing. I got closer and closer to Sam and Greg. Sam was always causing trouble and pulling pranks. But he was an awesome guy, who was a great listener. He stilled made fun of me for being Canadian, but he could tell I barely cared. Sam also kept picking me up chocolates from the supply store. His family was wealthy, and money was never an issue for him. I guess he thought Canadians were poor, but I didn't want to correct him. The funniest thing he did was put whole can of axe spray in the fire. We ran for cover as a fireball developed over the campsite. When it exploded he ran down the hill asking people what happened (as if it wasn't Sam who did it). Scoutmaster Pete gave us a massive lecture, but as usual we denied the whole thing.

Greg was also a pretty cool guy. He was a big metal head and was part of the 'cool group' in the camp. He loved to blast loud rock music, and hang out at the supply store. He was big into working out, and would spend a good part of the day doing weights at the camp gym. He was a pretty good swimmer, and even gave me some lessons. Of course, it was just another opportunity to see more of him. He wasn't shy about his body, and when he swam he wore one of those super tight bathing suits.

Three weeks into camp the leaders got together for a high adventure night. We had to partner up and create a makeshift shelter with a fellow scout leader. Greg seemed a bit disappointed when I asked for Sam, because of how close they were. I explained that I wanted to be with Sam because he was experienced, but I definitely had other ideas.

I spent the hot July day building the outdoor shelter with Sam's help. The rule was you could only use things you found in the forest. The other rule was once you were partnered up, and you had to be at least five miles from any other campers. It would be just the two of us, all alone in the wilderness.

After spending several hours building the shelter, we were finally finished. We were really proud of the makeshift shelter that we had created. After inspecting it one last time, Sam went to nearby stream and filled up our cooking pot with water. He took the pot and poured its contents on the top of our shelter. We were both ecstatic that all the water slid down off the shelter, and not a drop got inside.

Sam stood next to the shelter, and unzipped his pants. He reached inside his pants and pulled his long cock out. He giggled at me as he let a massive string of pee all over the top of our shelter. He giggled at me again, and could tell I was pretty livid. "There's a better place to sleep." He said, tucking it back inside his green scout shorts.

"Don't we have to sleep in our shelter?" I asked.

"Who the hell will know?" He replied.

Sam had a pretty good point. There wasn't soul for five miles around us, and Scoutmaster Pete was busy running things at our campsite.

We grabbed our backpacks, and he let me into the woods. We walked on a small overgrown path for about ten minutes until we came upon an old abandoned lean-to. Sam reached up into the floor of the lean-to and grabbed a few packs of Marlboros. He casually explained to me that over the years, this had become the 'bad' scouts hiding spot. Sam coughed hard as he smoked his second cigarette. It turned out Sam wasn't the perfect scout I thought he was.

Sam reached down and flipped up another loose floorboard in middle of the cabin. Underneath it there was a stash of worn out porn magazines. He grabbed an old playboy and handed it to me. We sat in middle of the old lean-to flipping through the dirty magazines. Sam came across a centerfold, and set the magazine down. She had massive fake breasts and a thick red bush between her legs. Her lips were bright red, and it was as she was smiling directly at Sam. Sam leaned back and undid his belt clasp. I pretended not to look as he pulled his khaki shorts all the way down. His cock was already rock hard and shot forward as he pushed his underwear down.

"You can jerk yourself off, I won't tell anybody" He said, very casually.

I found a similar centerfold in the magazine I was flipping through. She also had massive fake breasts and a beautiful smile. Her privates were perfectly clean shaven. I set the magazine down, and pushed my shorts and boxers down past my knees. We were just two scout leaders having some innocent fun.

Sam lifted the magazine in one hand, and jerked himself off with his other hand. I grabbed my magazine and began to copy him. I pretended I was jerking it to the sexy penthouse model. Truthfully, I was getting off watching him stroke himself. He was so busy pleasuring himself to the magazine, that he didn't even notice me staring over at him. He suddenly started moving faster and faster, until he let out a soft even moan. His thick double load shot all over his inner thighs and smooth belly. Some of it even landed on the outside of his khaki scout shorts. It continue to drip from his erect tip, as he slowly caught his breath. I always took much longer and kept stroking myself. I was so nervous I was barely able to stay hard.

"Want me to suck you." He asked.

"But...but...I'm... not gay." I stammered.

"Neither am I." He replied, as he placed his head between my legs.

He was so much better at giving head than any girl I'd ever been with. He used his saliva as a lubricant, slowly spreading it up and down on my half-hard cock. It didn't take long before I began to swell in his mouth. As his head began moving towards my balls, I could feel my cock beginning to throb back and forth on his tongue. He started to go faster and faster, causing my cock to quickly slide back and forth inside his mouth. I bit my lip hard. He was the first person to ever make me cum like that, and made sure to get every last drop.

"Don't ever tell anyone about this, especially Greg" He said, lighting another cigarette.

"I barely even know Greg." I reassured him.

We stayed up all night telling dirty jokes in the old lean-to. Sam must have smoked nearly the entire pack of cigarettes but it didn't bother me. The wind was blowing away from me, so I could barely smell it. We barely even noticed that the sun began to rise. We slowly packed our gear and headed back towards the main campsite. On the way back we both relived ourselves on our 'survival' shelter. It was a pretty awesome night, until we found out that we needed to pack for a canoe trip. Not just a small canoe trip, a fifty mile canoe trip.

We hadn't slept all night, and now it was time to get ready for a fifty mile canoe trip. The good news was that I was able to partner up with Sam.

Unfortunately for us, most of our canoe trip was interrupted by constant downpours. Cold and miserable, the troop finally decided to call it quits on the second day. We pulled our canoes to the side, and flipped them over on a random piece of property near the lake. Luckily, we had a sizable blue tarp with us, and we were able to create a sort of makeshift shelter. But the night was really cold, and most of our clothing was soaked from being rained on.

We decided to strip most of our clothes of, and huddle under the tarp to stay warm. Because I was a lot heavier than Sam, I lay behind him to keep our bodies warm. I was tempted to wrap my arms around his body, but just sort of spooned him.

"Dude, are you hard?" He whispered.

The other troop members had set up their canoes the same way, but we didn't want them to know what was going only a few feet away from them. I had tried to shift my body back and forth to hide it. But only my red checked boxers and his tight underwear separated our near-naked bodies. He took my hand and placed it on the outside of his underwear. I slid my hand up and down against his cock, slowly feeling him start to swell. He pulled his underwear down, and took my hand in his. The rain hid his soft moaning, and he guided my hand back and forth. He pushed my hand aside and turned towards me.

We quietly began stroking each other off. I was surprised to feel his lips press against mine, as he continued moving his hand faster and faster. If we go caught we were in so much trouble. Scoutmaster Pete's canoe was only ten feet away from ours. But I stopped caring, as his thin moustache tickled the top of my lip. Our tongues darted back and forth as the rain formed puddles around our canoes. This time it didn't take as long, and within minutes we shot our loads over each other's fast moving hands.

I wrapped my arms around his back we pressed our legs between each other's thighs. Our underwear had long disappeared and was somewhere under the canoe. We spend the night passionately making out, and did our best not to make any noise. Nobody would ever know about our sexy night under the canoe tarp.

Scoutmaster Pete's bugle startled us awake. We quickly fumbled for our clothing, and were dressed seconds before he picked up our tarp.

The sun was beating down strong, and we were able to set our clothes to dry.

The tin of sardines wasn't much a breakfast, but it was better than nothing, and we needed all the energy we could get. We had paddled for a few solid hours, and the day was started to turn hot. Sam smiled at me as he pulled his shirt over his curly blonde hair. He jokingly splashed me back and forth with the paddle, and when I turned to face him he had a little surprise for me.

He pulled his swim trunks down, and bent toward the front of the canoe. He spread his legs apart and exposed his butthole for me to gawk at, nearly causing the canoe to flip over. When he turned around I had a little surprise for him. I had pulled my shorts down, and was gently stroking myself back and forth. We quickly stopped what we were doing as a small motorboat cut across the large lake.

By late afternoon we were exhausted, and decided to break. There was a small beach just near one of the main campsites. Even with our teasing, we were way ahead of the rest of the troop.

We set the canoes back behind some bushes, and tied them up to some massive pine trees. Not wanting to waste our dry clothes we decided to swim naked. Outside of the water it looked like two guys just going for swim, but underneath our hands were rubbing all over each other's naked bodies. Sam's hand was all over my cock, and both my hands were tightly grabbing his behind. He gasped as I slowly inserted a finger inside him.

Sam leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on my lips. The kissing quickly turned heavy, and we started biting at each other's lips. We continued until we saw Greg's and Scoutmaster Pete's canoe slowly coming up in the distance.

"Shit, we better get some clothes on." Sam said.

As he got dressed he leaned down to pick up his towel and smiled back at me. He grabbed both his butt-cheeks and pulled them apart, exposing his perfect pink hole.

"Taste it." He said.

I quickly got behind him, and stuck my tongue in his hole. We didn't have much more time, and after licking him a few more times we quickly put our clothes on. We and sat up on the rocks, getting ready to greet Greg and Scoutmaster Pete. Sam kissed me one last time, pulling away just in the nick of time.

12