Scratching an Itch

Story Info
Katie scratches an itch to be taken by multiple guys.
4.5k words
3.39
27k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's itches that need scratching, no matter how hard you try to ignore them. They burrow down deep almost like its attached to your soul and unless you give in, that sensation of discomfort won't leave.

Katie Smith had been dealing with her itch for most of her adult life. She did what any good Midwestern woman does, get married to a good man and have good, God fearing kids. Problem was, Katie was anything but good. At least deep down in a part she kept hidden from even her husband of over 20 years, Jay. Ever the faithful wife, she suppressed her itch until her spine tingled. It wasn't prim or proper to want to be fucked by men other than your husband.

Now 45 years old, Katie decided she was done doing what was expected of her. One way or another her fantasies would be fulfilled. Katie was going to be stuffed until she had her fill. It started off innocently enough, the couple was in bed one night and Katie was playing on her phone when a little internet sleuthing paid off in a big way. She discovered a website where all kinds of topics are discussed, Reddit. There were gardening groups to help people grow the biggest juiciest tomatoes or the prettiest flowers. One thing Katie didn't need help with were melons, having a very juicy set of J cup breasts.

Katie's love of gardening helped her begin to sew her proverbial wild oats, when a search of gardening subreddits led to one with a slightly different harvest. Naked gardening, women posing partially or fully nude while getting dirty in the soil.

The sight of a bevy of beautiful women posting their bodies began scratching that itch. It didn't take long for Jay to notice the content on his wife's phone. Excited, he pretended not to notice but his boxers were starting to get a little tighter than normal.

"Having fun dear," Jay chided his wife, goosing her sides which made her breasts jiggle a little. Somewhat ashamed, Katie began to blush but didn't stop scrolling. In that moment, it was like the couple shared one mind but didn't know it. "It's.....umm....just a gardening group," Katie stammered trying to collect her thoughts.

"I've never seen you garden like THAT," Jay chuckled, his erection growing even larger at the thought of Katie posting her melons.

"Oh, I bet you would," Katie responded, slapping her husband's arm but not ready for his retort.

"I would," he said, letting his voice trail off waiting to gauge Katie's thoughts. Instead of using words, Katie peeled off her baggy t-shirt to let her breasts free to signal they were in agreement. Jay hungrily took a nipple in his mouth and sucked on it while Katie pulled his cock from its confines.

Not overly big at five inches, it was thicker than most and got the job done when Katie pulled off her panties and guided him in. The two spent the next hour in the throws of passion, Katie riding her husband who fondled and sucked her breasts until they both collapsed in ecstasy.

In the morning, Katie tended to her garden as she usually did but this time was topless. A few photos later she decided to post them on the nude gardening sub.

The comments from the redditers drove Katie mad with lust. She'd long thought of herself as past her prime but it didn't take long to realize how wrong she was. Having countless men, and some women, private message her and post in her comments about the filthy things they would do to her was scratching the itch if just a little bit. Jay barely got in the door before Katie pounced on him after work.

Already naked, she pushed him down on the floor and told him to fuck her. Her husband didn't need to be told twice, quickly pulling down his pants and inserting his cock in Katie's slit from behind. Having spent the day in a state of arousal, Jay slid effortlessly in and out of his wife's soaked pussy. Katie's ample bosom swayed back and forth as she was being fucked. She squeezed her own nipples and pulled on them as Jay came inside her.

"Good lord woman," Jay groaned as he finished. "That was incredible. I love Reddit."

His wife just smiled and showed him the comments and messages, including the numerous unsolicited dick pics. They lost count of the offers to gang bag Katie while Jay watched or helped. "What would you think if I took someone up on their proposition," Katie blushed the shade of one of her cherry tomatoes.

Like Katie did the night before, Jay replied by going for another round much to her pleasant surprise.

Over the course of a few weeks Katie and Jay vetted potential play partners, and settled upon two guys in their area. Both were more than adequately endowed to take care of Katie with one being a 6 foot, 3 inch black man named Jamal and the other a shorter, stockier but decently built white guy named Max. Katie didn't care how cliché it was, the thought of taking Jamal's 10 inch black cock made her wetter than she thought possible, while Max was also well sized at eight inches and two inches thick but there was just something about his personality which clicked.

To make sure everything would work between the four of them, they all went out to eat a few times for dinner after which Katie alternated sucking off Max and Jamal in their cars before getting plowed by Jay at home.

Finally it was time for the big evening where they would all take turns having their fill with Katie. Jamal went over to Max's house to prepare while Jay told the duo a few special ideas he'd have for the night.

To add a little something, Katie was not allowed to wearing anything out of her house to drive to Max's besides a collar. Jay wasn't dumb and made sure to hit every bump he could to make her breasts fly and go through crowded intersections so passing motorists got a glimpse of his naked wife. Once they arrived, Katie's final task was to get Max's mail from his mailbox while still completely nude. "Now that is how I wish I always got my bills," Max grinned as he met Katie and Jay at the door.

He invited them in and offered each a beer or glass of wine to help reduce any inhibitions further. All three men stripped naked and headed downstairs to where Max and Jamal constructed a makeshift dungeon complete with cuffs on the walls, stocks and a sex swing. "Now honey, you are to address all three of us as sir tonight otherwise you'll be punished, is that understood?" Jay told his wife who nodded her head before Jamal slapped her hard on her bare ass.

"You didn't say, yes sir did you?" Jamal asked in a gruff tone.

"No sir, I'm sorry sir," Katie squeaked back, rubbing her plump rump. Jamal guided Katie over to the stocks where she was bent over, hands locked in as her breasts swung free and ass in the air for easy access.

It was Max's turn to have some fun, standing behind the willing victim and asking how many spankings does she think she can take. Before Katie could respond, her ass was slapped repeatedly on both cheeks by Max's bare hands.

While this was happening, Jay attached nipple clamps with weights to each of her breasts until they felt extremely stiff. Finally, Jamal offered his big black cock to her eager mouth which she graciously accepted.

Every time Max would slap her ass, it forced Jamal's dick further down her throat until she would occasionally cough. Her saliva coated his shaft and within a few minutes he grunted, unloading his first deposit in her mouth. Jamal's cum was still dribbling down her chin when Jay took his place, hit thick cock easier for Katie to handle. Growing tired of spanking her supple ass, Max began fingering Katie's pussy before inserting his rigid member.

Katie was overcome with a strong orgasm while she was being spit roasted by her husband and up until a few weeks ago someone who was a complete stranger. Jay and Max both spent their loads in Katie's mouth and pussy, respectively.

Once they were done, the woman in her mid-40's was carried by Jamal over to a king sized bed and laid on her stomach. Katie's ass was raised up and she felt the tip of his cock not near her pussy but her asshole.

"Wait, wait wait!!!!!!" Katie cried, knowing she wasn't ready for suck a large cock to fuck her ass.

To stop her pleas, Max put a ball gag in Katie's mouth while Jamal began thrusting in and out of her tight ass. Each of the other two men groped her massive breasts as they jiggled from the pounding she was receiving. It took a few minutes but Jamal was balls deep someplace Katie never anticipated before the night began.

The constant stimulation was sending erotic shock waves through Katie's body until once again she was turned over on her back after Jamal had exited her ass. All three men took turns massaging her feet, calves and thighs as she moaned through her ball gag.

When she was nearly in a pleasure coma, having lost track of all the orgasms she'd received, Max straddled Katie's chest and stuck his dick between her breasts to titty fuck her. She squeezed her tits together to envelope his cock until her shot a huge spurt of cum on her chest and neck. To finish off the evening, and as a thank you for being such a wonderful participant, each of the guys ate Katie's cum filled pussy. Their tongues lapped up the juices like a kitten would warm milk.

Katie fell asleep after her umpteenth climax while Jay picked her up and took her home. She woke up next morning having been given a sponge bath from her husband.

It was a night Katie would never forget, thankful she wanted to learn how to grow great vegetables. Her itch was, finally, scratched. At least for now.

......................

It had been a few months since Katie had scratched the itch of having sex with more than one guy when she and her husband Jay invited two men met online to join them.

The experience had been a boon for the couples sex life. All it took for the busty brunette to get going was remember the excitement of being used by their new friends Max and Jamal while Jay helped.

Memories of being tied up and having Jamal's 10-inch black cock in her mouth and Max's eight-inch rod in her pussy simultaneously got her we almost immediately.

For his part, Jay was skeptical of allowing two practical strangers help fill all his wife's holes, and then some, but he couldn't deny how happy it made her. There was nothing the 52-year old wouldn't do for his wife.

Whenever the couple had a moment alone, the mother of five went about thanking her spouse every chance she could while enjoying his stout penis. Katie had lost track of how often she'd taken all five inches of his cock in her mouth on road trips to the grocery store or in bed to initiate a proper sex session.

As time passed though, Katie couldn't help but wonder what other experiences were out there for her to enjoy now that her sexual world was beginning to awaken. Her journey would continue when she received an email from one of that nights participants, Max.

A software engineer in his mid 30s, the average looking guy had decided he needed to return the favor to the couple so he invited Katie and Jay to his house for dinner and potentially some fun with his wife Shannon. The buxom raven haired beauty didn't participate in the first meeting as Max was unsure how Katie would respond.

Jay was happier than a kitten in a catnip factory when Katie showed him pictures of Max's wife, who wasn't as top-heavy as his own wife's J cups but her DDDs certainly looked appetizing. Katie hadn't thought too much about adding another woman to the mix but for his openness felt Jay deserved the chance to have his own fun.

Her husband decided she should wear a red halter top and black miniskirt without panties which allowed Jay to finger her at each stop sign along the way. He offered his fingers to Katie to taste her own sweet juices once they reached their destination.

Unlike last time, Katie wasn't forced to streak to the door naked but certainly was pleased when they met Shannon, who was decked out in a blue button up blouse and tight jeans which displayed her hourglass figure. Jay certainly noticed a few buttons were left open to show off her ample cleavage, making him smile.

"Come in, make yourself at home," Max said, ushering the other couple inside his home for a second time. "I've got some ribeyes on the grill cooking and plenty of booze so help yourselves."

Max went to tend to the food leaving Shannon to entertain their guests.

"So, I heard you two certainly had fun in our little makeshift BDSM room downstairs," Shannon said with a smile, enjoying seeing the pair squirm a little. "I know I've spent more than enough time down their to know it's benefits."

Looking to push the envelope a little, Shannon went on the offensive by sitting on Katie's lap, straddling her so their breasts were centimeters apart.

"I'm so sorry I didn't get to see these wonderful orbs in their natural beauty," Shannon said, looking right at Katie's breasts. "And I apologize in advance but in our house any guest with as spectacular of breasts as yours simply aren't allowed to cover them up."

Without warning, Shannon undid the halter top and Katie's breasts quickly spilled out.

"Much better," Shannon grinned, fondling them as she continued talking. "Max told me how lovely these were so I had to see for myself."

Katie began to purr as Shannon pinched her nipples and slowly licked them all over. Jay was completely beside himself, loving the sensual scene while his erection strained his tan khakis.

Max walked in from the backyard and scolded his wife for having fun with their guests without him, even if, like Jay, his cock was stiff as a board. And not to be outdone, Katie was about to turn the tables on Shannon.

"Gentleman, I shouldn't be the only one topless here," Katie moaned as her tits were being engulfed by Shannon's mouth.

Jay and Max quickly pulled Shannon from her suckling position, onto the floor and stripped her blouse and bra off with little resistance. Any feeble attempts to stop the two burly men were soon abandoned, with Jay sitting on top of her arms while Katie straddled her chest.

"Now, let me have a taste," Katie said as she lowers her tongue to tease the instigators nipples. Shannon wasn't even upset about the reversal as her new friend certainly knows how a woman likes to be teased.

With Jay holding Shannon down easily, Max decided to take advantage of the situation and Katie's lack of panties by shoving his eight-inch cock deep inside her slit. She groaned slightly but kept teasing Shannon's nipples and squeezing them with her hands while Max fucked her forcefully.

Not to be left out, Jay puled down his trousers and positioned his cock in Shannon's mouth for her to suck. Both women were enjoying what the opposite partner was doing to them.

"Say, Jay, who do you think can make the others wife cum faster?" Max asked inquisitively. Jay responded by pulling down Shannon's jeans and thong to gain access to her pussy which was quickly filled by his hungry dick.

Even though Max had the head start, Katie had helped her husband as Shannon's breasts were still stimulated from the other woman's tongue. In no time at all Shannon's body shook from an orgasm meaning Jay had succeeded.

The two couples spent the rest of the evening in the throws of passion, pleasuring their counterparts. It wasn't even a week later when Shannon asked to meet Katie for coffee to discuss something.

"Thanks for meeting me," Shannon said over a pumpkin spice latte, knowing how basic it made her but she didn't care. "I had an ulterior motive for my husband inviting you both over the other night. Our swingers club is always on the look out for new members and I think you and Jay would fit in perfectly."

Katie was taken aback by the offer, knowing her previous escapades with other people couldn't compare to being with multiple different couples. Sensing the apprehension, Shannon reassured her new friend if at anytime she or Jay felt uneasy they could stop immediately.

"You really think we'd fit in that well?" Katie inquired."Absolutely, you in particular would be the belle of the ball...well your tits at least," Shannon grinned.

Albeit reluctantly, Katie tentatively agreed assuming Jay was willing as well. He, too, had reservations but thought they would both get a lot out of the experience and if things went south they'd just leave.

On the night of the next gathering, the two couples carpooled together with the women sitting in the back. Shannon had recommending wearing nothing too cumbersome so both decided to wear similar revealing outfits with plunging necklines and pantiless skirts.

"Once we're there, it's customary for partners to split up so you and me will head off together while our better halves will do the same," Max informed Jay who was wondering exactly what his night would entail.

Shannon led Katie into the club, which was essentially a giant warehouse with different larger rooms connecting each other and the main area which was communal space. Katie estimated there to be maybe 20 couples, so 20 women and 20 men, in various states of dress. Most appeared to be as top heavy as herself which likely excited Jay.

Shortly after their arrival, a good looking man walked up and introduced himself as Alex, the founder of the group along with his wife, a redhead named Amber. The woman's considerable breasts were completely free wearing just a thong while Alex was stripped to his boxers and a noticeable bulge.

"I'm so glad you could join us Katie," Alex smiled warmly. "We already spoke with your husband and explained the rules which are very simple. Partners are not to interact with each other until it's time to go home and if someone utters the safe word, pineapple, everything must stop otherwise the guilty parties will be expelled permanently and possibly handed over to the authorities."

Amber knew her husband might come off a bit harsh so she added a little feminine touch.

"What my husband is trying to say is we promote couples exploring their desires with different individuals and take consent very importantly," Amber said with a tender tone. "I have a feeling you're going to be very popular."

As she said the last part, Amber was looking directly at Katie's J cups causing the newbie to blush. She also handed the initiate a green armband signifying her new status which meant more senior members were encourage to enjoy themselves with her, so to speak.

Now it was Shannon's turn to give advice, recommending Katie go to the room with the X above the door, which made both Alex and Amber grin as they turned around knowing what lay in store. The head couple watched as Katie was about to get a very interesting introduction.

Upon entering the room with Shannon, a woman saw Katie's armband and winked at Shannon.

"Please strip naked, slut," the woman told Katie sharply, who immediately complied. "Now, we're going to let every man, or woman, in this club fuck you however they desire, do you understand?"

Once again, Katie merely nodded her head as a green collar was put on her neck to replace the armband. What Katie didn't know was Jay was in the room next door behind a two-way mirror with Amber sitting in his naked lap, grinding her ass onto his stiff dick.

In the room was any bondage device or restraint a perverted mind could imagine. The woman running the room inserted a jeweled butt plug into Katie's rear end and switched on a green light switch.

A line formed almost immediately with Alex at the head of the growing pack."I'm so glad you decided to take Shannon's advice to come in here," Alex said with a wry smile. "But Shannon, why are you not naked? You're not going to get out of joining her. You know the rules, whoever sends a newbie in joins their fate."

Shannon merely gulped before being stripped and plugged by the woman in charge. Alex ordered both women to bend over, touching their toes.

12