Scratching the Itch Country Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy threw open the door and grabbed a duffel bag from the bed of the truck before heading to the barn. Shelly watched for a moment then scrambled out of her jeans before following him quickly. No sense irritating him further. He was no where near done and he did not seem to be in a friendly mood.

This was a whole new side of Jimmy. He had always been her fun uncle, but ever since he had returned to the farm you could see his frustration building. His temper had been getting shorter and shorter. Things that he would normally take in stride were causing him to lash out. Apparently where ever he had been the last few years had taken a toll.

Shelly hurried into the barn where Jimmy was sorting through his bag. He looked up to see her, sans pants. He grunted and went back to the bag.

"Where are your panties, cock slot?" Jimmy said pulling free a set of leather cuffs, a long bar with cuffs on each end and a length of rope.

"I didn't wear any." Shelly said blushing.

"What an easy access cum catcher you are. I had no idea that my niece was such a quick fuck portal. Maybe that is why this is happening? Your uncovered cunt hole is sending out cock calling scents and you were too dumb to control it around your family. No wonder this is happening and no wonder you like it so much."

Shelly blushed and toed the dirt at her feet. Jimmy stood and moved in front of her.

"Tell the truth slut. You like it don't you?"

"I, um-, I don't-, I..."

"Tell the truth right now little girl or I will punish you much longer than I had planned."

"I feel confused, ashamed, tingly, scared, desired, horny, eager, breathless... I love it and I hate it. It is the best sex I have ever had and it makes me feel guilty for liking it."

"You like it when I control you and make you do it because it absolves you of making the choice yourself." Jimmy grinned broadly. "Hold out your hands."

Jimmy quickly cuffed her wrists, tied the end of the rope to the cuff connection and towed her to the center of the barn before throwing the other end of the rope over the center beam. The rope landed in front of him and he began pulling, Shelly was tugged forward until her hands were over her head and she was on her tip toes. Jimmy slacked it a bit until Shelly's feet touched the floor just barely then went to the side wall and tied it off. Shelly was stuck, She couldn't move much at all and when she did she looked like a strung fish flopping slightly. Jimmy grabbed the bar and knelt before her. He attached one side then slapped the inside of her thigh so she would move her leg out for the other cuff to attach. With the bar in place she was literally taking her weight on her toes and though her arms.

Jimmy smiled at the picture of his niece with no pants on wearing just a t-shirt and bra, struggling for balance. She was so focused on the captivity that she was sparing no thought to the captor. Jimmy stepped behind her and once again began cutting clothes from her. Her white t-shirt was sliced strategically and lay heaped on the floor.

He was about to cut the bra in the same manner when Shelly pleaded with him. "Please the straps unhook. Please, I can't afford to replace it. My bras are oversized and real expensive."

Jimmy grunted and unlatched the bra until it fell away too. There she was flapping around naked and spread. He smiled with intent and headed to the bag of trick. He pulled out a nylon rope flogger, a crop, a wooden paddle, and some clamps.

She watched as he stepped in front of her holding what looked like bobby pins with a ring around the bottom. He stepped close and lifted her tit so that he could suck her nipple. The electric zing shot through her nipple straight to her core. Her pussy instantly dampened and she threw her head back on a silent moan.

He sucked hard working his tongue over her tight nipple, making it swell and pulse. He released it from his mouth and gripped it before sliding the bobby pin looking thing over the nipple and using the ring to make it pinch tighter and tighter the closer the ring got to her nipple. She hissed as the clamp closed tight on the distended nipple causing it to flatten and poke even more. He followed the same pattern on the other breast, suck hard, swirling licks and tight clamp. Shelly moaned low in her throat when he flicked a thumbnail over each captured nub.

He moved behind her out of her view and picked up the next instrument he planned to torture her with. The flogger had weight but the frayed ends made the flogger more of a caress than a lash. He worked the flogger in circles contacting her back and ass without pattern. She hissed at the first lash, unsure what she was feeling, before she sank into the rhythmic thumping enjoying the massage like feel. He spread the hits over her entire back bringing her skin to a nice rosy glow that indicated her skin was warmed up. He was trying to keep the bruises to a minimum in case her grandfather saw them. He moved to the front warming her front to the same rosy hue while avoiding her clamped nipples. She was sighing with bliss at the warm heat and relaxing thumping.

He set aside the flogger and retrieved the paddle. He rubbed a hand over her heated ass and smiled as she arched into the touch as best she could. He swung the paddle and she screamed as she swung forward in her bindings at the impact of the paddle on her ass. He gripped her hair to hold her still and delivered 9 more excruciating swats across her ass. She was crying hard gripping the rope above her cuffs trying to climb away from the pain.

Jimmy stepped in front of her and wiped her cheek with his thumb. "Almost done, little one." Jimmy said raising the crop.

He stepped back and landed a precision shot on her captive nipple, one then the other. She screamed with the first and gasped with the second. Jimmy smiled and reached down with one hand to spread her pussy lips. He could see the glistening wet of her folds and the excess coating her thighs.

"You are crying like you do not like this, but you are slick as a greased pig down there." Jimmy smiled broadly at the blush that stained her cheeks. His smile turned to a grin of pure evil right before he swung the crop up and landed a direct shot to her distended clit. She scrambled trying to escape as the air in her lungs seeped out in a pained hiss. He landed 3 more shots to her burning clit before he tossed the crop and quickly removed the clamps.

Shelly was not sure if she would survive. The pulsing of her clit, the burning sting of her nipples getting blood flow returned and the pulsing throb of her ass were creating a heartbeat in her pussy that had her begging to be taken. Jimmy laughed as he watched her hips tilt like a divining rod toward his cock.

He bent down and released her ankles from the cuffs and wrapped her legs around his waist. He adjusted his fly and sank his cock deep into her needy fuck hole. "I find that with a slut, especially a busty slut like you, a little pain makes the fuck hotter and sweeter. Like tenderizing the fuck meat."

Shelly moaned as he plundered her aching depths with his cock. He thrust hard holding her hair to counter balance his thrusts. "I like to dole out a little pain with all my pleasure. I can see though that you don't mind. Do you whore?"

"No Uncle Jimmy, I don't mind. Please fuck me harder."

"You are such a dirty cock holster, taking all that abuse for the feel of a cock. I am going to show you exactly how far you will go for a ride on the one-eyed snake pole. Got nothing but time to think up ways to make you beg." Jimmy laughed and began pounding away at her clasping cunt.

Shelly felt the rolling waves of a tsunami sized orgasm start in her nipples and knees and work it's way to the epicenter of her universe where his cock pounded into her giving softness. He dipped and angled his cock to hit every spot that made her flesh sleeve quiver around his cock. He kept her cumming until she was a twitching mess in his arms. He released the attachment between the cuffs and lowered her to a blanket covered bale of hay by the wall of the barn. Never once did he remove his cock from her. He knelt at the end of the bale waiting for her to calm.

"Shelly?" He whispered, brushing the hair from her eyes.

"Mmhmm." Shelly mumbled hazily.

"I am going to fuck my cum into you today. I want you to know and watch me do it." Jimmy whispered.

"No, don't cum in me." Shelly said tiredly. "I don't want no baby."

"Better start praying then." With that Jimmy began pounding fiercely into her body, slamming her cervix with his cock, demanding entrance for his seed. He gripped her hair to hold her still so he could watch her face when his cum erupted into her cavern filling her to over full with his cum. Her face showed the mixture of fear, disgust and excitement that tickled him in his balls causing another spurt to escape his cock.

Jimmy heaved a satisfied sigh. He had been missing the kink and twist of his life before he came home and he had solved that by finding an in home cum catcher. As long as his Dad didn't find out it would be an easy outlet and a fun diversion.

12