Screwed by Wall Street Pt. 04

Story Info
A Retreat in Tahiti.
7k words
4.67
1.6k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4 - A Retreat in Tahiti

Chapter 12 - Getting Out of Town

Visions of tropical bliss in thatched huts drove the women into a near frenzy of activity to get ready. Eleanor, the former real estate agent, was now our PR person and very busy shaping Joan Middleton's new image.

We shared a bed in the hotel suite, which provided time for both work and play. Neither of us was used to the open sexuality of the males in the group, who turned us on with bold looks and soft caresses. Several evenings, when there had been after dinner sex at Pat's, we fell into bed together, giggling like coeds after multiple orgasms at the hands of Tony, Roy and Clyde.

"We are very naughty," she whispered in my ear. "They are so casual about just rolling my body on a hard cock!"

Pinching a stiff nipple, I whispered back, "You are such a hot, sexy thing. If I had a cock, it would be chasing you in seconds!" Then I added, with a tipsy laugh, "Maybe I need a strapon for the trip!"

Sitting up, she hissed, "They will take it away and paddle your butt. Their cocks will be insulted!"

"With all the women along on this trip, the cocks will be worn out!"

In the morning, Pat would arrive with deli lattes and fresh croissant.

"Up, you lazy things, there is work to do!" As a group, we took the elevator to the fitness floor and spent an hour beating ourselves up on treadmills and weights, followed by laps in the pool.

Back in the suite, we lounged around after showers, mostly without clothes, while the day's chores were reviewed. I'd never been in a sorority in school, but the female atmosphere was like a warm cocoon of growing sisterhood. It was so different from my experience as CEO, where loyalty was compelled by salary and job title. In this group, job titles were here and gone on a daily basis, more laughed at than not. When I suggested something needed doing, it was only seconds before there was a volunteer.

One afternoon, Pat and I were sprawled in the office room of the suite.

"Girlfriend, why is it so easy to get things done these days? It was never like that at the trucking company."

"You probably don't know it, but you are a natural leader. You have arranged the money part of our jobs so there is no worry. You have set a goal for your new organization that attracts the altruistic side of your helpers. You pay attention to us individually. Is that enough explanation?"

"What about the sex?"

She flopped on top of me. "Yes, what about the sex? You've liberated yourself, and the rest of your sluts are getting all the cock they ever wanted and then some."

The kisses were hot, and interrupted by Gloria and Ellie. "I'll be damned, in the middle of the afternoon?"

We hustled them into the bedroom and closed the door. A wrestle on the bed followed. Fingers explored moist places. Finally, Pat sat up and asked, "You are here for a reason?"

I was amazed at the natural chemistry between the black woman from Jamaica and the white woman from the Bronx. They completed each other's sentences, and were in constant body motion with kicks, slaps, punches and kisses.

Today's issue was the final press conference before leaving for the South Pacific. We were preparing tidbits for the press to massage while Joan was away. Not serious detail, but enough information to make page 2.

They had a typed script for Pat and me to read. Try to read, that is, while our feet were massaged.

"Stop that. You are bad."

"Shut up and read. We've got stuff in there about a headquarters on Long Island, a nonprofit foundation dedicated to support of xxx, and initial funding of fifty million. Is that too much, or too little? What about nosey reporters with investigative instincts? What will they find in their digging?"

Pat smiled and squeezed my hand. "Most of the people they would try to bribe for information are going on the trip, and wouldn't take a bribe anyway. They might squirrel some of the details of the Calabrese settlement, but we don't care much about that, do we?"

I shook my head. "Old history by now. I lost that fight and have moved on. This looks fine, but we need to edit the business about what the foundation is going to do. Needs a few more specifics. Some people in town we might partner with are going to be reading the coverage."

Gloria said, "The males need to be consulted. If we order them to take us to a quiet place, we can talk without being molested. At least, that is the idea."

Ellie was working my back muscles and said, "You better work up your nastiest threats. They are going to be sitting next to four dressed up lovelies, with makeup and scent, trying to talk business."

She turned to me, "Joan, do her threats scare them?"

"She is a wonder in the ring. Boxes like a man, and kicks like a street fighter."

We walked out to brief the female actors who were doubling as our office staff. They had the script down already.

"You are at an unknown destination and not reachable. Lowly mortals like ourselves are not allowed to know any trip details. We are not sure of the return date, but maybe in a month. No, the CEO and the CFO of the new foundation are not available, they are on the trip."

Pat and I were clapping. "Terrific. Keep that up and you will be running everything soon."

In a fashionable leather case on a desk were two fancy satellite phones with chargers. A desk drawer held the two matching phones for this end. Katie asked, "Can we check in every so often? It gets lonely without you around."

Pat kissed one and I kissed the other, full on the lips. In the middle of sighs, I said, "Call us anytime, but maybe you don't get an answer if something important is going on." More sighs and pointed fingers. "And don't let anyone see the phones."

Heading out down the hall, Pat fisted me, "Boss, you are having fun, aren't you?"

"Damn right." I laughed all the way to the elevator.

In the cab on the way to meet Tony and Roy, Clyde pressed my hand and said, "I've been meaning to ask you about boy-girl matchups on this trip. Maybe Pat needs to check around to see if there are some partners who need to be invited."

"Oh shit," I said to myself. He was absolutely right, as usual.

Pat said, "My god, how did we miss that? Instant crisis."

We were so panicked, we made the men let the four of us commandeer the end of the table and coerced a yellow pad from the reception desk.

After fifteen minutes of scribbling, there were eight names down the left side, of whom six had a name to the right. That left two singles, Ellie and me. Gloria smirked and drew a double headed arrow between our names

Ellie poked me. "Girlfriend, that arrow is going to cause a lot of trouble."

I sat back and sipped the neglected gin and tonic in front of me. We had been freely sharing three expert cocks among five pussies. Five pussies that liked the loving they were getting so much that jealousy had not entered into the fun and games.

"But Joan," I said silently to myself, "that is not a recipe for stable relationships. Promiscuous fucking, despite its attractions, never is."

Ellie was next to me and I pulled her close for a whisper. "Sexpot, I am not queer and neither are you. We need mates, at least temporary ones, instead of stealing from our friends."

The other women detected what was going on and took action. Gloria grabbed Tony by the ear and sat in his lap.

"Boyfriend, there has been a change in plans. Give the Maitre 'd a Franklin and say we have a mission critical business emergency and we will be back soon, but not tonight. The women will find takeout and join the three of you at Pat's in forty-five minutes."

She added, so everyone could hear, "There will be rewards for good behavior."

Ellie and I found ourselves surrounded by three fierce faces that were taking deep slugs of their drinks.

Pat started off. "We can tell that after looking at that sheet, you are bothered by five pussies and three cocks."

Lina picked it up, "You are worried about the unfairness of it all." Gloria's voice was harsh, "You don't want to steal anyone or break up any relationships."

Ellie was quick to say, "Guilty as charged."

I added, "You may pronounce sentence."

Ellie and I were sad, but the other three were smiling, strangely enough.

Pat said, with a mostly straight face, "The prosecutor, judge and jury are going to the ladies. The defendants will pay the bar bill and meet us at the door."

Ellie had a very pretty summer dress on and I told her she looked sexy as we made our way to the front desk.

She squeezed my hand, "I could find an interested male in it, couldn't I?"

I didn't get to answer as we were hustled outside. "Leon's Deli is two blocks uptown, get your fancy behinds moving in that direction."

We were poked and prodded the whole way. "Playing the sympathy card, are you?" "Want us to just be a harem for horny guys?"

* * *

Next morning, the sun was bright in Pat's living room and my head hurt. My female parts felt well used. My ass was sore. Across the room, naked Pat was moving around, pouring juice and coffee. I sat up against a sofa and accepted aspirin and juice.

"You were terrific last night."

"I'm sore. Did the three of you mean it when you said Ellie and I should not worry about our own males until after the trip?"

She climbed under the duvet with me and applied a very hot kiss. Her fingers on a boob were getting me going all over again. "You know what we liked about it the most?"

"Watching two broads getting royally speared?"

"Don't be crude. What we liked was that you cared enough to tell us you felt guilty."

This time, it was my lips chasing hers and my fingers on her plump boob. "I am not letting go."

I pulled the duvet over us and kept the kisses coming, knowing we would be discovered and punished.

I was busy nipping a tit when the duvet was yanked off and a husky male voice said, "I knew it! Look at this!"

The three of them were up, all sporting morning erections. I could feel myself gushing and was happy. One of those cocks was headed for me very soon. Roy had Pat, who was screaming "No!" Tony had me, my tender ass up in the air. Fortunately, Gloria came roaring over, howling, "Don't you beat that, it's already sore. Give her a nice wakeup fuck instead!"

"Oh god, he's got me!" Joan Middleton was riding a big black cock and couldn't be happier. I reached for Gloria and drew her into a kiss. "I don't deserve him."

She slapped my face. "No more excuses, just give him a good fuck."

I nipped his ear and squeezed as hard as I could. He fell back, saying "Oh Momma."

Gloria sat her juicy bottom square on his face. "I'll Momma you!"

In a corner, I could see Ellie in a cowgirl with Clyde, who was getting kisses and pokes from Caroline.

"Damn," I said to myself, "I guess we do get to relax about the extra pussies."

Chapter 13 - Absorbing Polynesia

I was slathered in sunscreen and soaking up tropical sun. We had established a female nude bathing zone and were prepared to defend it. The guys had rented scuba equipment and given us the finger as they departed with guides and gear.

Claire was white as a sheet and getting rapidly cooked. "This is bad. My dermatologist will be all over me. Only foolish sorority coeds tan like this."

I kept my eyes closed and hummed. I had declared there were no bosses on this trip. Actually, what I had said was that everyone was a boss in paradise and could give any orders they wished. Whether anyone obeyed was a different question. We had been at the resort a day and a half after twenty hours on airplanes and in airports getting here. Decompression was nowhere near complete, although powerful fruit drinks had eased the path to nirvana.

I asked myself how long I could go before any work questions from home intruded. Gloria was two loungers over and said, "She is too quiet. You are not allowed any work thoughts, Boss!"

Silence, until I responded, "Is it ok if I ask Claire if she would like to be part time Medical Director of the Foundation?"

Pat said, "We need one if we are going to emphasize nutrition as one of our priorities."

Lina said, "I need her advice for my work with young girls and their dancing lessons."

Gloria said, "I require Claire to be around so there can be black and white sex shows!"

Claire sat up and looked over at me. "You mean it, don't you?" Pat was behind her, head up and nodding.

"Yes. We have a strong team and you would fit right in."

"I don't have to take orders from Alex?"

"No, except that he controls all of our budgets. If he gets too oppressive, we will sit on him."

"You don't have to give me an answer now. Go back to your tanning."

"I have a question for these other women. Have you ever said no to an offer from Joan?"

Ellie said, "She makes great offers. 'No' doesn't even go through our minds."

I smiled but kept my eyes closed against the sun.

After a couple of minutes, Claire said, with a chuckle, "Speaking of oppressive, those attendings at Sinai who make life miserable for residents are going to be so pissed that they have an appointed Medical Director before she's even finished her residency!"

I asked, "What specialty are you headed for?"

I looked over. She was smiling. "You will like this, I have been working in the area of infectious diseases and related malnutrition."

"OMG!" We all stood and rushed her, dashing into the tropical water, just a crazy group of American coeds.

Lina whispered in my ear, "How on earth did you guess that?"

I pulled us both under and grabbed a dancer boob. When we surfaced, I whispered back, "Total stroke of luck!"

"If you were a dancer, I would be beating your ass and complimenting the fine moves!"

I felt really silly, standing naked in a floppy hat in waist deep water surrounded by cheering women, equally naked.

Claire pushed her way forward. "I am not going to turn down an offer like Joan just made. This is the opportunity of a lifetime!"

After things calmed down and the party moved, in bikinis, to one of the many bars with thatched roofs, I grabbed Ellie and Claire for a moment. "We are not supposed to talk work, but maybe Ellie should talk to Claire about possibly remodeling part of the Oyster Bay house for a lab and clinic."

Ellie's eyes lit up and Claire sagged against my shoulder with a moan. "No. This is too much."

Pat had come up behind me and administered a poke in the ribs. "Not only are you working, you are coming up with more fantastic good ideas!"

I hugged her tightly. "Maybe we have to relax the rules to let in creative thinking?"

"The guys are going to beat you when they find out about this."

"Ooh! A tropical orgy!"

I took her hand and dragged us around to chat up the other women. The standins had gone for an outrigger ride, attracting a lot of attention to their magnificent bodies. Agatha and Josie were trading quips and recipes with the resort's chefs. We all looked relaxed, which was the whole idea.

I asked Pat, "How long before we are tired of laziness?"

She chewed on my neck muscle, "I can see you are going to need tying down soon. Please give your ordinary mortals, who do not operate at one hundred miles an hour all the time, a break."

I leaned us against a palm tree, "You are right, as usual. Please promise to keep me in line."

I said to myself, standing in the shade with my dearest friend pressed against me, "Joan, bottle up these bright ideas until you get home. Sit still and let the work anxiety ooze out for a couple of weeks. They will tell you when it is time to leave."

Pat was giggling and her fingers worked bad things on my body. "You are such a joke. This trip was your idea and now you are struggling to take your own advice."

I tried a long, soft kiss. Turn off the Joan "engine that could" for a bit?

Pat's tongue worked on mine and her body pressed tighter. Suddenly, there was a roar and Roy was on us.

"I thought this was outlawed? You brought males along for sex!"

We sandwiched him and cooed, "Yes, master. Whatever you say, master."

The other men stood in a circle, laughing. I whispered to Pat, "Let's move the orgy inside."

She reached for his trunks, where a cock was very hard. "Yes. I don't need to be thrown down in the sand. I thought that sand and sex sounded sexy, but it isn't."

Dragging us, Roy turned to his friends and cried out, "Grab a woman and come along!"

Quickly, there were four males and six females in close contact. Ellie and I caught each other's eyes and smiled.

Claire and Alex were already tight. I laughed and said loudly, "Look at this, premarital sex!"

Alex flipped them, so Claire was sitting on him, smiling triumphantly. He asked, "Does the Medical Director advise this sort of exercise?"

The others weren't waiting. Ellie and I pushed the pairs together, saying, "We are later. Take care of each other!"

Ellie hugged me, "This is so hot! Watching is fun!"

I whispered back, "If you and I get it on, they will beat us."

Two fingers were in me, and lightning was striking through all my parts. I pinched her luscious tits and nibbled on an ear. Something about the atmosphere, the location, the friends surrounding us, and Ellie's amazing body pressing down caused an instant orgasm.

"Oh god, help, help, help..."

I fainted into a surfeit of bliss. When I came back, eyes still closed, raucous sounds of sex were all around. Males were receiving pushback. Someone was raising me off the tatami mat I was on, and running us into the warm tropical water of the lagoon. When I opened my eyes, Tony's lips were close and needed kissing. It didn't stop until he jerked back and said, "You are getting me in trouble. I don't have permission to get it on right now!"

"I will go offer my body to Gloria."

"Oh shit, she will tell me you are a better partner than I am."

"I am just the slutty white girl that loves your big black cock!"

I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled his head to my boobs. "I am going to ride you while we find Gloria so you can make amends, big guy."

While his teeth worried my nipples, causing instant climax, his big hands lowered me into position. Damn, he felt good in there. A disloyal thought about not wanting to surrender him went through my brain. The little voice said that would get me in severe girl trouble!

In the gloom inside the hut, we saw Gloria in Clyde's arms, with Lina calling her a slut and beating the muscled behind. Acting out my coed role, I dumped Tony on a mat and manhandled Gloria on top. My fingers even made sure the big, throbbing cock found home plate. He roared and she screamed. Liftoff achieved!

I dropped into contact with Clyde and Lina. "Hey kids, having fun?"

"I'm going to scratch your eyes out! Coming after my man!"

The three of us hugged, and all of a sudden, the orgy calmed down. Bodies and voices were quiet.

Gloria stood up. "I'm really in love with this big guy here, but we can't lie around forever. Let's talk about a departure date!"

I thought there would be a riot, but voices called out, "Gloria, give us a few days more. Just a few days more..."

Lina and I kissed Clyde from opposite sides and repeated, "Just a few days more."

He was hard and I tried to get up to give them a little privacy, but Lina pushed me back down.

"Stay right where you are. This is a shared stud, here!"

Seconds later, my slippery cunt was sliding down his big tool, aided by Lina's attacks everywhere on my body. I moaned and closed my eyes. For an extra girl, I was sure getting nice treatment. Lina sat on his thighs right behind me and whispered, "Let's have a little quiet fuck. He feels nice in there, doesn't he? When we first dated, I told him dancers did not go down for big Polish brutes. He acted the submissive until one night after a boozy party. We were kissing and groping and the next thing I knew, he was buried in me and I was screaming for more! I haven't stopped since."

12