Screwed in Borneo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been just the way Ram had dreamed of getting it from Wan and why he had put a year of preparation to be with the Chinese Singaporean in isolation like this rather than take a swifter, more public, less complicated means of financial revenge for the bold entrepreneur's attempt to make a fleeced fool out of him. It had never been just about financing the mining of gold—for either of the men. It had just as much been about a mutual sexual attraction.

After that first bite of the apple, Wan dragged Ram from the mine to the somewhat primitive guest house outside of the mine entrance and fucked the hell out of the smaller submissive into that night, it being too late and too far for them to return to Samarinda and the hotel where Ram, who had been accompanied to Borneo by the financial adviser and confederate of Wan's, Walt Remington, were booked. Remington wouldn't be surprised that they didn't return from the mine that night. Wan had made clear that the trip to the mine with Ram was more about finally laying the young man than about showing off the mine that Ram had finally agreed to invest in and had signed a healthy check for along with other investors Ram had spent the year pulling together to back the venture. All of the checks would be deposited the next day in a Singapore cutout account to immediately, without Ram's knowledge, be transferred to an untouchable Cayman Island account.

Walt Remington wasn't wild about having to think of Wan getting his way with the young Ram Milner at the isolated mine. Remington wanted to have his way with the young man too and had been given every reason to believe Ram would lie down for him during this trip. He just had to bide his time.

Wan exhausted Ram on the bed in the mine guesthouse, ending up sitting, naked, and very fit for his age, in a lotus position on the bed, with Ram in his lap, legs streaming around the older man's hips, skewered on the Chinese stud's cock, his hands, for as long as he was able, grasping the tips of Wan's shoulders, and leaning back, as, with one arm around Ram's waist, Wan pressed into Ram's tailbone with the other hand, pulling the younger man on and off his cock. At length, Ram lost his grip and collapsed backward, head and shoulder blades pressed to the mattress, sighing, moaning, and groaning, as Wan gripped his hips between his hands and continued pulling Ram's channel on and off the shaft.

They returned to Samarinda the next day, Ram purring in satiation and Wan smiling in self-satisfied victory, to the four-star Mesra Business and Resort Hotel near the Temindung Airport, where Wan let Ram off with the growl, "I'm not finished with you yet. Not by a long shot. Clean up and rest, but I will pick you up at 8:00 for dinner and then we'll go to my hotel and I'll take you like you've never been taken before."

"Yes, sir," Ram docilely answered. He had no doubt that the virile Chinese stud would cruelly use him totally, and he regretted that that, by his plans, wouldn't answer. Wan had given him everything he could have dreamed of getting from the man, and all of the preparation work was worth it, but it was time for this to come to the end and for the Busang Limited scam to be closed down.

Once in his hotel room and showered, Ram picked up his hotel room telephone and rang Walt Remington's room. The financier had been sitting next to the phone for hours, waiting for the call.

"We're back," Ram told Remington.

"Was it all you hoped it would be?" Remington asked.

"Yes, it was great," he answered, the two of them having different ideas what was being discussed. Remington was thinking of the visit to the mine—and whether Ram had figured out that the mine had been salted with gold veining in the area Wan took him to to leave the impression it was rich in gold, when it wasn't. He breathed easier when he decided Ram hadn't found them out. Ram, though, had been thinking exclusively of the sex he'd had with Douglas Wan. He'd known for months, after a surreptitious visit to the mine by Jamal Ergon, that the mine had been salted.

"What now . . . you'd led me to believe—"

"I need to rest now," Ram said, "but how about meeting in the hotel lobby at 8:00 for dinner?"

"And then?"

"Then I think I'd like to go to a club and then come back to your room."

Remington could hardly hold his delight that at long last, the young man was going to let him bed him. The arrangements made, the two clicked off and Remington went to shower and dress for his long-anticipated tryst.

Ram had already packed his bag. He left the room within minutes of clicking off with Remington, carried his back down to the reception desk, checked out, and went out onto the street to catch a hotel car.

* * * *

"You done?"

"Yes, I've been royally done," Ram answered, with a grin. Jamal Ergon had arrived in a private jet no more than an hour before Ram got to the airport after having left the hotel.

"I mean are you finished with the game now? It's all taken care of?"

"Yes, that too," Ram answered as they climbed up in the plane, waiting for the pilot to complete the flight plan paperwork for Jakarta and to get clearance to take off. Ram didn't think that either Douglas Wan or Walt Remington would think to check on him before they'd each meet in the Mesra Hotel lobby and find that they each had a date with Ram but he wasn't showing up. Ram wanted to be well away from Samarinda before those two found he'd turned the joke on them—making them the fools they had thought they were pinning on him.

"Was he any good? Was he worth putting all of this off for a year?" Ergon asked.

"Do you mean do I think he fucks better than you do?"

"Yeah, that," Ergon said. But he wasn't smiling and he didn't laugh.

"He's great, but, no, he isn't nearly as good as you are," Ram said, causing to Ergon to relax and smile for the first time since he'd flown into Borneo.

"He didn't notice that the check you gave him is on an nonexisting bank—or that all of those checks from the investors you supposedly have been scrounging up for him all this year are as bogus as the investors are?"

"No, he didn't more than glance at the dollar amount and my signature on the check," Ram answered. "He obviously trusts me. I'm just a dumb mark to him. He's going to get a really nasty surprise tomorrow when he tries to cash those checks. Quite an April Fool's joke folding back on him. He's already spent a lot of that nonexistent money, I'm sure. Walt won't be pleased when he finds himself a fool as well, which serves him right for turning on my family. They'll have to run for the Caymans now. I wonder if they'll outrun the U.S. and Singapore authorities I've just sent your report on their bogus mine scheme to."

"You're siccing the law on them too?"

"Of course. I don't like being made a fool of—even by guys I want to fuck me."

"You're a hard, cruel young man, Ram Milner."

"Speaking of hard and cruel—" Ram reached over and touched the Turk's crotch.

Ergon laughed. "You a member of the mile high club yet?"

"No, not yet," Ram said, with a smile.

"Well, as soon as this jet gets off the ground and to that altitude, we'll take care of that."

They did.

12