Screwing on Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"F-fuck! M-Mr. McLaughlin, please! Wait, please!"

"Quiet, girl! You've been teasin' me all day and it's time Daddy took what's his. I'm gonna make you mine now."

"Unnngghhh!! B-but, my boyfriend! He's the only guy I've ever been with! HUNNHUHHH!!"

"That's okay, sweetie, I don't mind. That just means you're still nice and tight for me. I bet his lil' wieney ain't half as big as mine, huh?"

I pushed in deeper and her pained look showed me I was right.

"Don't worry, princess, I promise I'll make you feel good. Daddy'll make you cum so hard you'll never be the same. No one else will ever satisfy you again."

Kenzie looked both terrified and turned on by my declaration. She was still too afraid to admit she wanted me but I knew she did. She kept staring at my biceps bulging in my tight sleeves and the chest hairs poking out of my collar. She bit her lip when I kissed her neck and moaned when I slid another inch in. I pulled out and did it again, but deeper.

"F-FUCK!"

"That's it, baby, open up for Daddy. I'm gonna take it nice and slow so your pussy molds to me. Then your boyfriend will know you're all mine."

"HNNGG!! Waaaiiiitt!!"

"I'm not stoppin', baby. Not til this pussy gapes wide. You're gonna be Daddy's girl for life. Waddlin' naked around my house with a red ass and sore cunt. Fuck yeah..."

I ground in and out while dictating her fate. I wasn't even sure what I was saying but it flowed naturally. This naive, impressionable girl was so easy to manipulate and control, and once I'd gotten into a rhythm I enjoyed flexing my power.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

She yelped every time I drove back into her hairless pussy, and I nearly did too. It was so tight my dick hurt!

Clearly I was bigger than she was used to because she pushed me back when the dick went too deep. But that didn't stop me. I just slowed down and humped sensually, manipulated her with kisses and compliments.

"How's it feel to be filled by a real man, sweetheart? You like Daddy's dick all up inside you?"

She didn't respond so I pulled out which made her groan a desperate, "hnnnn..."

I could see the neediness in her eyes, so while still out I started playing with her engorged clit.

"Do you like Daddy's dick?" I asked again as she squirmed in my arms.

"Oh my god! HNNNG! Fuck! Hmppphhhh!! YES, OKAY! FUCK!!"

She looked painfully ashamed but we both knew it was true. Satisfied, I took my hand away and reinserted myself slowly, making her flutter with pleasure.

"Shhhh, baby, it's okay. I know you like it." I brushed her bangs to the side and kissed her. "Be honest with me... It feels good, right?"

She couldn't make eye contact as she nodded.

"It does for me too, baby. You don't even know. Soooo fucking gooooood...."

I could see her face light up so I kept going.

"Yeah, princess, you're so beautiful. And your pussy's so sweet and warm. Mmmm! Fuck! It's so much tighter than my bitch ex-wife's!!"

That opened the floodgate and soon I was taking all my anger, frustration, sorrow, and betrayal out on Kenzie's cunt. Plowing it like a punching bag.

"Fuck. Yeah. You. Little. Bitch," I huffed with each powerful hump.

"Oh! My! Fucking! God!" she squealed, ecstasy all over her face.

"I'm gonna cum in you, baby! I'm gonna make you my girl!"

"HNNNNNHHH!! D-Daaaadddyyyyy!!!"

This time my eyes widened. Hearing Kenzie say Daddy drove me batshit and I fucked her like a jackhammer. In and out, in and out. She clawed my shirt while I drove my hips.

Afraid my daughter might hear, I decided to put an end to it. First I tickled her clit, then I rubbed hard for about 15 seconds.

"Fucking hell! Fucking hell! I'm gonna!! I'm gonna!!!! AAA-"

I cut off her orgasmic scream so Jen wouldn't wake up. It was a good thing too because I could feel its intensity as she wailed into my hand.

First her body tightened, then all four limbs shook and spasmed. I held her still and didn't stop pumping, both to make her cum harder and to make myself!

Her orgasm lasted nearly 30 seconds but before she finished I'd found my own. Exhaling through my nose to reduce noise, I sounded like a damn steam engine while letting it all out. My body seized and I felt like I was loading Kenzie up with even more sperm than my prime.

I couldn't believe how much she'd turned me on! How much I loved being her Daddy! It just felt so right and I wanted to hold her and cherish her forever. Even more I wanted to fuck her, to own her, to make her mine in every way.

Even though Kenzie clearly enjoyed the sex, by the time we'd both calmed down and my slimy dick had fallen out, I could tell she was upset.

"Oh, baby, what's wrong?"

I took off my shirt and went into bed to be with my girl in our natural state. Once I'd pulled her under the covers and we were intertwined, I asked her again. After a bit of crying she finally got it out.

"Mr. McLaughlin... Y-you.... Y-you.... You raped me!"

Without missing a beat, I cooed, "awww, sweetheart, no I didn't. Shhh, just relax. You're okay. Shhh...."

I pulled her face into my hairy chest and hugged her tightly while massaging her scalp.

"Daddy didn't rape you, baby, I was just playing with my little girl. Since you're all mine now I can play with you when I want."

She kept sniffling but I made her look up at me then kissed her before continuing.

"Come on, sweetheart, we both know you liked it. You felt how wet you were. Your pussy was soaked. How could I have raped you if you were all wet for me? Huh, baby?"

"B-b-but... I-I..."

"Shhhhh... And remember how hard you came? All over Daddy's dick? How could you have been raped if you had an orgasm? Huh, sweetie? That doesn't make any sense."

"Noooo.... B-but..."

All her crying was getting me hard so I put her small hand on my stick. She gasped but I made sure she didn't let go while I went to wipe her tears.

"Baby, I didn't rape you. Okay?"

After wiping I brought my hand down to her steamy little cunt. It was wet again, of course; she'd been squirming since I brought her under the covers. I pushed her legs apart and began mixing her tears with her fresh pussy juice.

"Uuhhhhhh.... D...Daddy...."

"That's it, sweetie, don't worry. Daddy's here for you. I'm gonna make everything better."

I pushed my fingers deeper and combined my own cum into our copulatory concoction. Once I had two in, I sloshed them around til she was pointing her toes.

"Did Daddy rape you?"

"Hunnhhh!! Ooohhh!!"

"Shhhhh..." I slowed down and circled her clit with my thumb. "Answer me, baby. Did Daddy rape you?"

"Hnnnngg... Uhh..."

I made her look at me.

"Did I?"

"N....No........."

"No, what?"

She sounded like she wanted to cry.

"Hmhmhmmmm.... N-no, Daddy.... Y-you didn't rape me................"

She looked utterly defeated after. Like she couldn't believe she'd forfeited any chance of litigation. I, on the other hand, was grinning ear-to-ear, since it was now clear I could do what I wanted without repercussion. And boy did that feel great.

"That's my good girl. That's Daddy's good girl."

She let out a needy whimper so I hugged her even tighter and kissed her head.

"Yeah, baby. You're my girl forever and ever. All mine."

With that I rolled her on her back and spread her legs again.

"W-wait..." she started, but I cut her off.

"No, sweetheart, I want it now."

"B-b-but... I'm still sore...."

"Awww, baby." I gave her some kisses and gently tickled her clit. "Don't worry, I'll go slow. You'd like that, huh?"

"Ummmmm... Unnhhhh... Hhhnnnggg!"

"Tell me you'd like it, sweetie. Tell Daddy you want him to fuck you slow."

"Hmmmphhhh... D-Daddy..."

She was conflicted but my constant clit circles made her too needy. I dipped my thinnest finger in to give her a taste of what she desired. Then I poked my tip against her, teased her, made her beg for it.

"D-Daddy... Please will you fuck me slow....." she finally asked.

"Of course, baby. Since you need it so bad."

She moaned as I gently glided balls deep.

"Remember to always listen to Daddy. I like obedient girls, you know that."

As I tenderly fucked Kenzie and made her squirm with pleasure, I considered her daughter-wife potential. She was the perfect candidate to be my little sex slave, a core fantasy of most men. After only a second of deliberation, I decided she would be mine. I was gonna fuck her how I wanted, when I wanted, and she was gonna love it.

I didn't really have these inclinations with my ex-wife, but our relationship was different. She never took well to a male lead and since I didn't want to upset the flow I just accepted it. But now I had a fresh slate, and a beautiful one at that! I could mold Kenzie into exactly what I wanted.

"Cum for Daddy. That's it. Cum for me."

She was grinding her hips up against me while I laid still. I don't think she realized what she was doing but it was so hot to feel her work for her orgasm. She couldn't quite get there herself though so I helped with a couple of pumps. Soon we were both bursting, then exhaling sleepily under the sheets.

"What do you say to me for making you cum harder than your boyfriend ever could?"

"....."

I made her look at me and kissed her.

"What do you say to Daddy for making you cum?"

"Thank you, Daddy......" she whispered, her angelic face covered in shame.

After getting her settled, I ordered her to stay still while I slipped out. Then to avoid getting caught, I locked Kenzie's guest door from the outside.

This intermission was also a test to see if Kenzie would obey me or if she'd run screaming. I was confident she wouldn't so I took my time, making sure Jen was still asleep on the couch, which she was. When I got back my girl was right where I left her.

"I'm glad you listened," I said with a head kiss as I slipped back into bed. "You don't wanna know what'll happen if you don't."

I pulled her into a little spoon and fondled her pussy lips while sniffing her flowery hair.

"Say good night to Daddy now."

"OooOoOoohh...." There's no way her cunt was used to this much attention but I could tell she liked it. "Good... GoOoOoOod night, Daddy...."

"And since you're my girl now, what else do you say?"

She didn't respond so I dug deeper and made her groan.

"Come on...." I curled up even more and she squealed. "What do good girls say to their Daddies?"

"I... I love you, Daddy...."

Even though I knew she didn't mean it I was still so turned on. I started huffing like an animal again and gripped her tits while we lay.

"Daddy loves you too, baby. All of you, especially your perfect little pussy."

I could hear her conflicted moans as I told her everything she wanted to hear. Shockingly, I started to harden AGAIN so I slipped it right up her loosened slit.

"Oooohhh...!!! Daaaadddyyyy...."

"Shhhhh... Just let me love you..."

We spooned and fucked in and out of consciousness for what must have been hours. I'd never felt so connected to someone in such a short time, but whenever I woke back up I'd pull her into me like she was my soulmate. I'd fuck her for a few minutes, suck her neck, make her moan, then we'd fall back into a comfortable sleep.

I think I was inside her all night, a constant reminder of her new status. In the daylight though I was afraid she might act irrational, so I nipped those bad thoughts in the bud.

"Thanks for last night, sweetie," I said when she woke up a few minutes after me.

"W-what...?"

She looked around and her eyes shot open, like she'd remembered everything all at once.

"Calm down," I soothed, wrapping around her so she couldn't move.

"Wait, but-"

"What's wrong, baby? Don't you remember last night? You gave yourself to me, Kenzie. Three times if I recall, but I think you came even more."

She looked mortified.

"Awww, don't be upset, baby. You were so happy last night and I know you will be again. Just let Daddy take care of you. Let me love you."

I went under the covers and pushed her legs apart to eat her out for a third time. I couldn't get enough of her smooth pussy and thighs wrapped around my hairy face, it was fucking heaven. Ulteriorly it also helped woo her back. After a minute Kenzie was bucking her hips against my beard to feel more of it.

"Alright, that's enough of that." I kneeled up and she pouted. "Don't be upset, Daddy'll eat you out again later."

This garnered a half-smile from her and in turn one from me.

"But now it's your turn, I've done enough work."

She looked confused, but once I'd straddled her and my crotch was eye-level she understood.

"W-wait... Mr. McLauglin..."

"Daddy, remember?"

"D-Daddy..."

She had more trouble saying it while sober. I didn't care though and pinched her mouth open.

"In we go," I said while dipping my tip into her wet gob.

"MMMM!" she moaned, another inch sliding down.

"Relax your throat, baby, you'll be okay."

I continued to coach her, one hand pulling her hair up into a ponytail for better control. She wasn't yet a professional but I could tell she had innate talent and I couldn't wait to nurture it.

"That's it, Kenzie, suck Daddy's dick."

She looked confused, anxious and horny all at the same time. While she gagged, I reached back between her legs and found a sopping cunt. Bingo.

"You were made for this, baby girl. You know that? You like it too much and you're too damn good."

"Hmmpphhh..." she pouted.

"I'm serious, baby, and same goes for getting fucked. But not just by anyone... Fuck no! Only me, baby. Just me. All mine.... All mine....."

I whipped my dick out and pushed her back into a mating press.

"Daddy's gonna make you cum again. You ready?"

She nodded shyly and I kissed her forehead.

"Good girl. Now stay quiet. We don't want Jen finding out you're my little bitch, do we?"

"N-no!"

She looked so afraid but I just smiled, knowing I could wriggle my way out of any situation.

"Good girl. Spread wide now. Let me in."

I fucked her hard and gave her the kind of orgasm she would come to crave. She was already wrapped around my finger and I couldn't wait to spend another week with my little minx.

"What do you say to Daddy after he gives you what you need?"

"Thank you, Daddy...."

"Good girl. Now I want you to go down and wake up Jen. Tell her you ran into me and that I want pancakes, bacon and eggs. I'm sure you girls can whip something up."

"Ummm... Okay, Daddy..."

"Good. And remember, it's Daddy when it's just us two but I'm still Mr. McLaughlin when Jen's around. Got that?"

"O-of course!"

I pulled her up and spanked her butt.

"Good girl! Get dressed now then it's into the kitchen with you. I'll be down in a bit. And make sure you don't spill any of my nut on the floor or Jen will know you begged me to fuck you. If you need a tampon or something I'm sure she has some."

Kenzie looked mortified as I explained my rules but I didn't care. We couldn't have my sperm dripping around the house, and if that meant she had to shove a butt plug up there then so be it!

"Give Daddy a kiss then go do your chores."

Kenzie leaned up and I squeezed her cunt from the back as we hugged.

"What does a good girl say to her Daddy to start the day off right?"

"I love you, Daddy...."

"I love you too, baby, now go make me some grub!"

After sending her down I felt on top of the fucking world. My most masculine and virile, and at 46! I felt like I'd done what God sent me to do: found a mate who respects and obeys me. I'd already done that equal partnership shit and was over it. My new girl wasn't even gonna have the chance to cheat.

I was sort of nervous waiting for breakfast, wondering if Kenzie might spill the beans. I figured it was a good sign no one had screamed so I swaggered confidently into the kitchen.

"Morning, Dad..." my daughter mumbled, looking like she needed to puke.

"Bit too much?" I laughed, and she nodded. "How bout you, Kenz? Wild night?"

"Oh! Ummm..." She looked frightened but quickly collected herself after glancing at Jen. "No, I just passed out at some point. I'm not even sure I made it into my own bed...."

I gave her a sly smirk and think she might have even returned it. None the wiser, Jen acted completely normal, albeit hungover, as we dined.

Afterwards the girls came into my study. They said they were gonna ride the horses and that they'd be back around dinner.

"Be safe!" I yelled out, then when Jen was out of sight slinked up behind Kenzie and grabbed her by the pussy.

"Uh....!"

"I hope you're not too sore, baby girl."

"...."

I sent her out the door with a spank then went to edge myself so I'd be extra randy when they got back. I thought about Kenzie riding. Up and down..... Up and down.....

"We're home!"

Jen shattered my fantasy a few hours later. When she went up to shower, I pulled Kenzie aside.

"When Jen's out, I'm gonna tell her to run an errand and you're gonna give her a reason to stay back. Okay?"

"Umm.. But-"

I cocked my eyebrow and she looked down in submission.

"What will I say....?"

"Tell her you need to call your Daddy," I winked, then walked out.

Ten minutes later I asked Jen if she could pick up steaks, and as instructed, Kenzie said she'd stay back to call her parents. Just hearing her obey me turned my dick into a diamond and it bounced as I walked towards her room.

When the garage door closed I knocked. The knock was purely etiquette though because before Kenzie could respond I'd entered.

She was sitting on the side of the bed in her classic short shorts and crop top. It looked like she'd been waiting for me and her anxiety was palpable. I walked over and sat next to her.

She shivered when I put my arm around her but didn't scoot away. My other hand went straight between her legs and she moaned, but again didn't move.

"I'm glad you listened, baby girl." I went in for a kiss but she rebuffed me. "What's wrong?" I asked, squeezing her thigh tighter.

"M-Mr McLaughlin...." she said shakily after a deep breath. "I just... I-I really feel like we shouldn't be doing this. I mean, I have a boyfriend! And.. And... And Jen's my best friend, and you're her fucking DAD!!"

"Are you still thinking about that silly boyfriend? I told you to forget about him. He's not important anymore."

"Nooo... B-but...! I can't just- We can't just-"

"Yes you can, sweetheart, and you will. You're all mine now, not his, and I need you to understand that. So say it, baby. Say you're Daddy's girl."

"I'm... I'm..."

Kenzie was shaking like crazy but I just kept kissing her neck, fondling between her legs, hypnotizing her. Slowly she spread for me.

"Say you're Daddy's girl.... Tell me you're mine...."

I gently slipped off her little shorts and top and started fondling her naked body. She was shivering with nerves so leaned in for warmth.

"I'm... UNH! I'm.... OOH! I'm Daddy's girl......."

"Yes you are, baby, and don't you forget it. Now get down on your knees and show me. Show me what a good girl you are. Show me you're all mine."

I had to coax her but soon Kenzie was kneeling butt naked between my legs. I was still on the side of the bed and hadn't even bothered to take off my jeans or flannel. But that wasn't a problem because a dick is suckable through the zipper.

Not wanting to waste time, I pulled Kenzie up to my crotch then again coached her through fellatio.

"That's it, get a lil snack in before dinner."

She seemed less resistant than before and I hoped she was beginning to accept her new station.

Jen came home just as Kenzie was wiping her lips which made me chuckle. I simply had to zip up while she sprinted naked to the bathroom.

That evening, I told Kenz to meet me at midnight. I'd been sneaking touches whenever possible and could tell she was longing for it. She arrived just as the clock struck, then I rode her like a stallion til dawn.