Scrubbed Out on the Veranda

Story Info
Black Femdom fists her white slut.
1.9k words
4.51
4.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just after the boys bed time and Bec and I had been impatient for that time as we both wanted to play, hard and dirty. Bec ordered me, "Out on the back verandah, on your hands and knees slut." I quickly did as ordered.

The back verandah runs down the house on the side of our bedroom and we have direct access to it from there, it also has a public access way just two meters from the edge of the verandah the other side of a 2 meter high metal fence. That access way is used by most of the community especially the kids on the way from school to the shops etc and at night we often hear people using it so my being naked in such close proximity to our fellow community members had me very excited.

Bec appeared from the bedroom dressed unusually in just her heels, 4" patent leather ones and her immense arse fucking horse cock strapon. She also had a bar of soap in her hand.

"Stay there slut." She commanded and I heard her walk away towards to front of the house for a minute or so later strutting back pulling a hose behind her, a running hose.

Now where we live it's tropical at that time of year and so outside play is quite comfortable, warm and sultry, cool water is nice.

"Stand slut. Next to the post, hands above your head."

I did as told and Bec approached, I hadn't seen in the gloom of the evening but she'd attached ropes to the posts so she could quickly secure me naked and stretched spread-eagled my hard cock pointing towards the fence a meter from the community separated just by the fence.

She sprayed water over me until I was soaked and then began to soap me up, we heard voices approaching, it sounded like teenagers, they were the most likely at this time of night and occasionally we'd had cause to catch one or other of them peeking over the fence trying to get a look into our house, especially the bedroom window which I was tied before.

Bec lent close, "if you make a sound they'll hear you and investigate. Imagine what they'd tell everyone if they saw you like this."

Then she rammed her soaped hand into my rectum. I stifled a scream and stayed as still as I could but Bec immediately began to punch-fuck my arse. The slop, slurp, gurgle sound of me being punch-fucked must've traveled over the fence but the voices passed by and after one last might punch Bec withdrew her fist.

"Good boy, wait until the next ones come by I'm going to fucking destroy my fuckhole."

I was erect with excitement and Bec noticed it as she now soaped me up so I was frothy all over, she cleaned my cock and balls thoroughly and even brought a razor and began shaving me below the neck, taking every hair off my usually smooth but now immacualtaely clean body. She shoved the hose deep into my arse, slowly pushing at least 18" into me until I was running a constant stream of clear water in a cascade onto the concrete of the verandah. Then we heard other voices, these were definitely females, teenage females and Bec standing in front of me pulling on my nipples grinned evilly.

"Show time fuck-toy."

She twisted my nipples until I squeaked despite my best efforts to stay silent then she slapped my balls hard causing me to groan as the girls got within a few meters, then she knelt kissed my cock while looking up into my eyes and rammed her two hands upwards into my still soap lubed arse. I groaned out of pain and lust. Bec swallowed me, to the balls and shoved her both hands upwards so high she momentarily lifted me off my feet. Now I groaned out aloud. My arsehole surrendered and I was on my feet again only with both her hands inside my rectum as my cock was being devoured by my filthy loving sex crazed Bec, I came, I moaned my appreciation and then heard the giggles as they girls obviously heard us as Bec began to withdraw her two hands causing a gurgling as air raced into my now gaping hole. We heard them discussing the sounds, I prayed they didn't try to see what was going on.

"Beccas' fucking his brains out again. They must do it every night. Alice reckons she heard him begging her for 'more' one night. She reckons Becca must've been trying to fuck him to death."

Bec rammed her hands upwards and I began to cum, stifling my squealing but anally cumming so water and juices squirted down Becs' forearms. Bec bit my cock at the base making me stay still then just went wild pumping my hole so it just stretched and gaped open as any contents squirted out under pressure splashing into the puddled that had formed beneath me.

Be. fucked me for a few more minutes while the girls moved away thankfully without looking over the fence. Once they'd moved beyond earshot she rose and kissed me, the taste of cock on her lips.

"On your knees now, belly down. I'm going to fucking fist you over my elbow with the soap then Mommas going to use this big ol horse dong to get off on your skinny white arse boy."

I thanked her and as soon as she untied my ankles and wrists in was spread belly down on the floor, tits against the cool wet concrete, Knesset as wide as I could stretch and my arse high.

Bec stood to one side and proceeded to soap up her arms making me watch as she did so, the white Foam glistening against her dark brown skin in the moonlight.

"You know what this is for don't you?"

"Yes Miss, you want me clean to fuck me."

"That's right pinky. I want a nice clean white slut hole to abuse, use and fuck hollow tonight. If you scream the neighbours will all hear you and then see what a faggot you are."

"Please Miss just fuck me please." I begged.

Miss Bec shook her head and moved behind me, she knelt between my spread thighs and placed the tips of her fingers from both hands against my gaping hole.

"Tell Momma what you want."

"Please Miss Bec, fuck your hands up your fuckhole."

"Good little white boy remembered who's hole it's is. Of course I'll fuck you up."

Then she pushed her two hands into my open sphincter. I was loose but the soap burnt a little but that didn't slow Bec down, she was up to the widest point when we heard more voices, these sounded like kids and I stayed quiet as the passed but Bec just pushed in over her wrists so I was now double fisted. Bec began to alternate her hands deeper and deeper into me, the froth of the soap increasing and I realised she'd held a bar of soap between her hands so as to put it way up inside of me. She scrubbed my guts clean for nearly 15 minutes then she reintroduced the hose, this time along with her fist so she could direct it as deep as her elbow when washing me clean. She did this until the water ran spotless then had me move across to the small table just a few feet away, I was made lie face down across it, my feet keep spread wide apart.

Bec brought the huge dong to my face,

"I'd be enthusiastic about sucking and licking this cause that's all the lube your gunna get before Momma gets off on your sorry white arse boy."

I licked and sucked the huge Dong, only just getting it into my mouth with Becs' help, she rammed it past my lips, thrust it a few times then pulled out and stepped behind me. I felt her line the dong up with my puffy arselips.

"Beg boy."

"Please Miss Bec, fuck me deep."

"Where white boy?"

"In my, I mean your pink slutty hole."

I screamed as she entered, basically dry and rapingly hard and fast, she slammed it in and in and in. Each thrust deeper, dry rubber forced into my squeaky clean guts. Once deep enough for her pleasure Bec began to fuck me, so hard the table moved across the verandah until it hit the wall and couldn't move any further. Pinned now and with the right high angle given her by the heels Bec began to ploughed my hole. At times like these Bec cums and keeps cumming as the sensation of penetrating me is transmitted to her clit and I have been fucked for over an hour as she has just got lost in multiple orgasms using me as her sex toy. The night she did this I was torn open and fucked, it took a quarter of an hour or more before the full length was rammed into me and my own juices could lube it enough to allow her a freely running fuck. Then she slammed it in to me until she became too tired to go on and she collapsed onto my back, sweaty and panting.

"Thank you Pinky, what a good fuck toy you are."

She eventually climbed off me and lurched back into the bedroom. I unsteadily followed barely ably to walk where I'd been fucked hollow. I had arse juices run down to my ankles and my cock needed relief even though I couldn't get it up because my prostate was mash, again.

We fell into an exhausted sleep. My balls were only relieved the first thing next morning by Bec in the bathroom when I skull-fucked her after pissing down her throat. I knew It'd mean I got fisted again after I came but then it was a weekend and we could spend most of it fucking our brains out.

After allowing me to skull-fuck her and empty my balls down her throat she rose up and we passionately kissed naked in the bathroom. My cock was hardening again and Bec grasped it turning me towards the sink with its wall long mirror. She had me bend forward over it so my arse was exposed to her. In the mirror I saw her use conditioner to coat her hands in the white goo. Then watching me closely in the mirror she lowered her hands to my arsehole, inserted the fingers into my hole and began to push. I moaned slightly but she pushed more in, she told me she was up to her knuckles when suddenly the boy called out asking for breakfast.

I froze but Bec calmly replied that'd we'd be out in a minute at the same time as suddenly ramming her both hands into my rectum causing me to anally orgasm instantly and choke back the squeal of pain and delight. For 5 minutes she used both hands to fuck my hole. She'd pull completely out then straight back in until she was half way up her forearms. I was orgasming constantly and when she finished I was barely conscious, a limp, panting and sweating sex toy, my arse a gaping, frothy mess. She gently wiped me clean, stuck a 2 1/2" plug in me, she pushed me into the shower and she went out to get dressed and have breakfast.