SCS Championship 02

Story Info
Ryan's second day in the SCS championship.
5.7k words
4.88
1.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan was escorted along serpentine corridors, through numerous doors, down one elevator - he didn't know how many stories they had descended - and finally arrived at a grey metal door. All doors in the entire warehouse - or complex as Scarlett had called it - were the same. Ryan wondered how anyone knew what door lead to where.

The door was thrown open and he was gently pushed inside. One of the guards grumbled, "You'll need to stay here until further notice." With a reverberating clang, the door was slammed shut and the sound of a key turning a lock could be heard.

"Great, I'm effectively a prisoner," Ryan muttered. He tried the door for good measure but it didn't budge. Hands placed on his sides, he surveyed the room. A simple bed, a desk, and a chair surrounded by plain eggshell white walls. There was another door though, but Ryan was disappointed when he only found a toilet and shower cramped into a tiny space. It all resembled what he imagined to be a solitary cell in a mental asylum.

He sat down on his bed and sighed. Maybe he was truly insane and right where he belonged. Thinking about the day's events, everything seemed unreal and too good to be true. He had seen Emilia Clarke and Taylor Swift in extremely revealing lingerie, he had met Scarlett Johansson - although it was not the meeting he had imagined - and most of all, he had fucked Ana de Armas. If this was what insanity did to him, what his deranged mind made up, Ryan couldn't be mad about his situation at the moment. He was actually thrilled to know what the next day might bring.

Ryan laid down on his bed and closed his eyes.

**********

He was awoken by a knock on metal. The lock clicked and the door swung open. For the umpteenth time since entering this secret event, Ryan had to blink to ensure it wasn't a mirage standing before him. The busty blonde actress Blake Lively beamed a smile at him.

"Good morning, Ryan. How was your night?" the actress asked.

"Well, enough," Ryan replied, groaning as he sat straight. "Although my back prefers one of the mattresses in the arena."

Blake smiled at his remark. Like Scarlett the evening before, she wore a tight fitting suit. At least the upper portion. Instead of trousers, she wore a short skirt, ending just below the curve of her ass, allowing Ryan's gaze to travel down her toned legs. "Scarlett sent me to inform you about the event. What rules are in place, what is expected of you, how the championship works, and so on."

"Wonderful," Ryan said, gesturing at the chair for her to take a seat. Instead, Blake chose to sit next to him on the bed. As she sat down, her bosom bounced and the top button of her blouse popped open. Ryan got a glance of the pristine cleavage her rounded breasts provided. He delicately averted his gaze before Blake noticed him looking.

"Oh my," she said, suppressing a giggle and rolling her eyes. "This happens way too often." Blake had to pull both sides of her blouse to be able to close the button over her bosom. "Now, to business. I've got this bundle for you. It contains all the information." Ryan accepted the bundle while Blake continued, "Each year there's a revision of the rules. These are for this year. I'll go over the most important ones with you. The rest you can go through on your own."

Ryan leafed through the booklet and Blake talked. She spoke first about the rules concerning the arena, how many points each action was worth. Massages of different body parts earned various amounts of points. Of course massaging the erotic areas gained the most. There was a whole chapter about foreplay: the effectiveness, quickness, and satisfaction. All different sorts of sex were discussed separately. There were paragraphs about oral sex, penetration, anal, and so on. Blake put emphasis on the release -- orgasms for women and the cumshot for men -- and, more importantly, the endurance both participants showed. There were minor discussions about the appearance of competitors, how they maintained themselves. It seemed to Ryan there was a slight bias towards trimmed or shaven contestants, the wording making him suspect that they would give participants with hairy nether regions less points. Luckily for him, he kept himself neatly trimmed, not only for hygiene, but also because it kind of made his cock look bigger compared to when it was surrounded by a bush. There was the artistic performance, or the creativity of positions while fucking. That paragraph referenced the Kama Sutra multiple times, indicating some positions worth more than others. There was an addendum, but Blake skipped it, and Ryan didn't feel like checking it right away.

"That leaves us with the contract. Please put your signature here," Blake pulled out a paper sheet and indicated a square box at the bottom.

"Shouldn't I read it first?" Ryan asked.

"It's a short version of what Scarlett has told you already. There's no mentioning this secret society or championship outside this complex. Nor anything that has happened within the confines of this complex. There's no leaving the premises before the event is over. And so on. If you do break one of those rules, your life is forfeit."

Ryan gulped.

Blake smiled. "No worries. I think you'll find plenty of reasons to stay here." She patted his thigh, but her fingers brushed his crotch. "Oh my," she said, bringing a hand in front of her mouth. "That was accidental, but it felt like you wouldn't mind." She placed her hand back on his crotch and squeezed his half-hard cock through his trousers.

"Uh," was all Ryan could say before Blake had unzipped his trousers and reached a hand inside. His cock was pulled out and Blake gingerly stroked his stiffening cock.

"Let me give you an example of a reason to stay," Blake purred and slid off the bed, resting on her knees in front of Ryan. She slowly opened her lips and went to engulf his cock in her wet mouth. Her tongue licked the underside of his tip.

There was a high-pitched beeping and Blake looked at watch around her wrist. "Ow, I have to go. Are you ready for this afternoon?" she asked and stood up, leaving Ryan sitting with his hard cock out.

"What's this afternoon?"

"Oh, my mistake, I thought Scarlett had already informed you yesterday. You're to enter the arena again today. There are some women who failed the first round, but clearly due to the inadequacy of their partners. Since you were to become an official participant, your name was already added to the male performer pool. You were drawn as a partner for one the women getting another chance."

"Who's that?" Ryan asked, anxious to know. Meanwhile, he inelegantly tried to squirm back into his trousers, not an easy task with a hard-on. He fumbled even more when he heard the name.

"Emilia Clarke."

**********

The British beauty was a sight to behold. She wore her hair black and straight, framing her attractive face and highlighting her gorgeous eyes, pouting lips, and cute nose. She wasn't wearing the lingerie of the day before. The actress looked Ryan up and down, obviously not impressed. She said, "I heard you got Ana through. If only that idiot Pattinson hadn't jizzed before we started..." Emilia sighed.

When that name was mentioned, Ryan remembered where he had recognised her partner from yesterday. Ryan wasn't a Twilight fan, but knew Robert Pattinson had been a sensation in his day for that role. Ryan hadn't cared for that franchise about vampires, but he had actually been quite surprised at Pattinson's portrayal of Bruce Wayne in The Batman.

"That won't happen with me," Ryan said.

"Sure," Emilia scoffed at him, then shrugged. "Meh, what the hell, you did well with Ana so I guess you'll suffice."

Ryan was a little hurt at the comment that he would suffice. It brought up a competitiveness in him that he thought he'd lost a long time ago. Together with the fact that Blake had left him with a throbbing erection, Ryan felt an eagerness boiling up. He would show Emilia that he could do much more than merely 'suffice'.

"I'll show you," Ryan hissed more than he meant to.

Emilia raised her expressive eyebrows at his outbreak. "Oh my, darling. Did I hit a nerve? Don't take it personal - Ryan, was it? - but," and Emilia came up close, staring into his eyes, "but also don't screw it up."

"I said, I'll show you," Ryan stood firm.

The corner of Emilia's mouth curled upward. "Now, this, this determination I like." She playfully slapped his cheek, and said, "I suddenly gained more confidence in you."

A guard came up and addressed them. "Miss Clarke, Mister Hosling, please enter the arena."

Inside the arena, the benches were fairly empty. Not many people showed up for second chances, Ryan concluded. Their loss, he thought, of a mind to show everyone, including Emilia, that he was so much more than their haughty ego's would admit. He would prove that, as a simple commoner the elite from hollywood looked down on, he could dominate them as much as any other celebrity.

Out of his clothes, Ryan took his cock firmly in his hand and pumped up and down. Within seconds he was ready and watched as Emilia also unclothed. When she turned to him, her eyes looked down and she said, "Oh, I wasn't aware you were... so big."

Suddenly, the arrogance in her stance and boredom in her eyes from before were completely gone. Instead, Ryan saw curiosity. He walked up to Emilia and took her hands in his, guiding them to his crotch and placing them on his hard cock. Emilia looked into his eyes while her fingers wrapped around his shaft. Ryan looked down at her hands stroking his cock. This was something like a fantasy. She pumped her hands up and down, continuing to stroke at him before Ryan placed his hand on her shoulder and gently made clear she should lower herself to her knees.

Emilia didn't need further instruction as she bowed her head down and took his cock into her mouth. She closed her lips around his tip and applied pressure as she started to move her head down, taking his cock further into her warm, wet mouth. Emilia moaned around his shaft. The actress looked up to make eye contact while she gave Ryan a blowjob. Watching her suck his cock, gazing into her green eyes, Ryan placed both hands on her head, gathering her hair and keeping it from falling across her gorgeous face. Emilia's head bobbed up and down, sliding her tongue along all sides of his shaft, bathing his cock in her saliva.

While she sucked on his cock, applying more pressure and quickly moving her lips up and down faster and faster, Ryan reached one hand down, moving towards her breasts. Emilia also released on hand from working his shaft to dive between his legs and softly cup his balls. Ryan's fingers played with her nipples until they were hard, then kneaded her supple, natural tits.

Emilia slowly brought her lips up off of his cock with a pop. A strand of saliva was left stuck to his tip and her lips as she looked up at him. She moaned softly at her tits being massaged, then said, "I need your cock inside me."

Emilia took his arm and moved backwards, pulling Ryan with her so he was on top of her. With a leg on either side of him, her pussy was exposed to Ryan's cock. Looking down at her wet pussy, Ryan pushed his tip inside her. They both shared a long, loud moan as he increasingly filled her. Emilia was again looking for eye contact as she was filled with his cock. Ryan slid inside and pushed slowly until his thighs were pressing against hers. Grunting, he pulled his hips backwards, collecting a whimper from Emilia, and then pushed forward, moving his cock inside of her and obviously hitting her inner spots.

"Ugh, fuck!" the British beauty exclaimed. "Right there!"

Emilia panted in pleasure as Ryan began to move in and out of her. He worked himself up to a steady rhythm. Fucking Emilia's soaking pussy, Ryan started to experiment, slightly angling his cock in different directions to see which would make her moan the loudest. He felt his cock brush against her inner walls as it explored Emilia's pussy in its entirety. Their fucking had evolved to such a pace that the sound of his balls slapping could be heard echoing through the arena. Emilia closed her eyes and let her head fall back onto the mattress, breathing heavily. At the same time, Ryan felt the pressure on his cock grow and knew that he was working Emilia up to an orgasm. The first of many, he hoped.

Ryan kept pumping his cock into her wet pussy. He leaned sideways, balancing on one arm and grabbed her tits with the other. Emilia immediately responded with cries like 'mmh' and 'aah-yesss', indicating she loved that her breasts were being played with. Even more so when she asked, "Slap my tits."

Releasing one breast from a tight squeeze, Ryan slapped her soft fun-bags alternatingly while occasionally also lovingly twisting her nipples. Slapping one tit and then the other, they both were soon red from the sting, but Emilia revelled in pleasure. She reached up and grabbed hold of his body, pulling him down closer to her. She searched with her lips for his and darted her tongue inside Ryan's mouth. Emilia's kisses were deep and passionate. She wrapped her legs and arms around his body and also began bucking her hips, meeting his thrusts with increasing force.

"Fuck, you're deep inside my tight pussy!" she exclaimed. And indeed it was tight, Ryan agreed, feeling a growing pressure along his cock. "Ugh I'm cumming," she groaned into his ear. "Don't stop! Harder!"

Ryan doubled his effort and hammered his cock into her wet pussy as fast and hard as he could while Emilia kept her arms and legs securely wrapped around his body. He felt her legs tremble against his sides and back as Emilia reached her orgasm.

"Aah! Fuck, fuck, fuuuck!" she screamed. Her pussy overflowed with juices as the sound with each thrust of his cock got louder and wetter. The undulating contractions of her pussy massaged his cock and Ryan had to utilise Ana de Armas' trick to prevent himself from ejaculating inside the beautiful British actress.

Ryan closed his eyes and was inside the calm, safe space of his mind. He focused everything on the firm pressure from Emilia's legs against his sides. The tingling feeling in his cock abated and he opened his eyes to the pretty face of Emilia wearing an expression of pure ecstasy.

"Let's change it up," she said gravelly.

With unexpected strength, Emilia rolled him around so he was now on his back and she was on top. She adjusted herself to better straddle his crotch. She didn't instantly start bouncing on his cock as he had expected. Instead, she reached her arms around the back of his neck and pulled him right into her chest. Ryan placed kisses on her soft flesh and wrapped his lips around her nipple. He knew she liked rough play with her tits so he bit down on her hard nipple.

"Ay!" she yelled, but before Ryan could worry he had bitten too hard, she added, "Fuck yes! My tits like it rough."

Emilia Clarke started to slide up and down on his cock while he moved his lips over to suck on her other nipple. She bounced on his cock, controlling the pace of penetration. The sounds of her ass cheeks hitting against his thighs started to join the noise of her moaning. Ryan pulled back from sucking her nipples and placed his hands under her cheeks, squeezing the fleshy buns and lifting them to help Emilia ride his cock. She slid easily up and down on his cock, mounting Ryan as her breasts bounced freely. Emilia started to bounce on his cock faster and faster, like a wild amazonian. Her pussy hugged his shaft tightly and clenched down hard. She threw her head backwards as she came all over his cock. In this position, the stimulation was bearable and Ryan moved his hands to her hips, lifting and dropping the horny actress more ardently on his cock. Emilia's juices leaked from her pussy onto his lap. Ryan kept her bouncing on his lap, pushing his cock deep inside. Emilia dropped her head into his neck and barely managed to croak out a couple of words.

"My ass... I want you... Fuck my ass."

Hearing that, Ryan was more than happy to oblige. Sliding of his cock, Emilia almost fell off of his lap. She lay on the mattress on her chest and knees, her butt sticking out. She reached around and pulled her ass cheeks apart. Ryan got behind her and bent his knees, gripping his cock and holding it steady. He guided his tip up against her asshole and gently pushed inside of her. Emilia let go of her cheeks and clawed at the mattress, moaning loudly and failing to prevent her body from spasming. She recovered quite quickly and reached between her legs to fiddle with her pussy while Ryan worked himself into her ass.

Ryan's tip popped inside of Emilia's backdoor. Placing his hands on her waist, he held onto her while slowly bucking his hips and bending his knees. His cock slid in and out her ass at a slow pace due to some resistance from her tight hole. Emilia's nails were tearing shallow fissures into the mattress. Her breathing was the hardest it had been since they had begun fucking. Gradually, her ass allowed Ryan to push more of his cock inside. Emilia wiggled her butt to aid Ryan working himself deeper until her ass couldn't take any more. Momentarily pausing, her body twitched at the sizable cock in her ass and the anticipation of being ass-fucked.

The feeling of Emilia's ass was a completely different experience as to what he was used to. A pussy had never been as tight as her asshole was now. Ryan closed his eyes again and tried to think of literally anything other than the sensual British actress and her tight backdoor around his cock. But her ass squeezed down hard on his length and she pushed herself backwards. Without much extra movement, her body started to tremble and Ryan could tell her orgasm was building. He knew there was no way he could keep his own orgasm at bay so he decided to enjoy her ass to its fullest. Keeping hold of Emilia by her waist, he fucked her ass from behind, increasingly pounding harder and faster inside her. Emilia started to cum again and Ryan pushed her down so she was flat on her stomach, hammering away into her ass. Pushing his length inside of her a couple more times, Ryan groaned in pleasure as his balls began to churn.

Pulling out, Ryan jerked his cock and aimed at Emilia's gaping asshole. He fired off his cum, shooting rope after rope across her ass cheeks and even some inside her backdoor. The British actress panted in pleasure. Like a piece of art from Jackson Pollock with Emilia Clarke's ass the canvas and his cum the paint, Ryan had made a masterpiece.

"So..." he started, reaching down and helping Emilia to her feet. "Did I suffice?" He tried his hardest not to sound smug. Emilia took deep breaths, smirked and nodded.

"Touché," she said and grabbed his shoulder. Her legs were still trembling and unsteady. "Guess I'll have to hobble along for some time after that," she laughed.

Ryan smiled back. Emilia looked so sexy, her lips just demanding attention. He dared to cup her chin and placed a kiss on her lips. "You can lean on me," he said.

Emilia licked her lips as to savour the taste of his and let herself be escorted out of the arena.

**********

Ryan had brought Emilia Clarke to her room. He had been surprised to find a high-tech, fully-furnished, multi-chamber arrangement instead of a bleak room like his. Emilia had collapsed on her king-size bed and fallen asleep. Ryan had decided to ask Blake or Scarlett if his arrangement could be upgraded to something more like Emilia's.

Back at his room, Ryan found the door slightly ajar. "Hello?" he called as he entered. "Someone here?"

"There is, my boy," an alluring whisper came from a corner. Ryan looked down a stunning figure, over sexy, almost sheer lacy lingerie, noticing the dark areas of nipples and neatly shaven landing strip beneath bra and thong. His eyes took in every inch of the woman's gorgeous body, her intricate tattoos, firm ass and tapered waist. "I'm here, and I was waiting for you."

12