SCS Championship 04

Story Info
Threesome with two hot actresses...
5k words
4.77
3.3k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After spending the night with Ana de Armas and Taylor Swift, Ryan was now walking towards a central hub where the notifications board stood. He was joined by the two incredible women. They found a mass had gathered before the board and people were taking turns in searching for their names and partners in the upcoming round of threesomes.

"I'm so excited," Taylor said, clapping her fingers together.

"What're the odds we three are together?" Ana asked.

"Don't know," Ryan responded, "but I like my odds in crushing that round with you two."

"Hell yeah we would!" Taylor cheered, taking on an apologetic expression when people turned to look at her.

Ana smiled at the outburst. "Save your energy for later, Taylor. Let's see what our actual trio's are."

**********

Finally the mass had dispersed enough for Ryan to walk up to the board. He scanned the list but couldn't find his name. He went over it a second time and found himself at the top together with the names of two celebrities. He blinked, reading them again. A smile crept onto his face as he realised how lucky he was again.

"What is it?" Taylor asked. "What does that smile mean? Good or bad?"

"Take a look for yourself," Ryan said and stepped aside.

Ana and Taylor came closer, reading the names Ryan had indicated. "Holy shit, that's a powerful duo you're teamed up with," Ana commented.

"Indeed, I'm jealous," Taylor said, curling her bottom lip.

"What're your partners?" Ryan asked.

"Let's see," said Ana, "oh, that's fine! I'm actually with Scarlett Johansson and Chris Evans. What a coincidence that those two Avengers are together. Surely they already know their way around each other."

"Ugh," Taylor said, turning her back to the board. "I'm with Leonardo DiCaprio. That pervert probably finds me too old already. Luckily I'm with Ariana Grande and she's lovely!"

"It'll be fine, Taylor, you'll do great," Ana attempted to encourage her. "I'm sure Ariana and you will knock Leo's socks right off."

Ryan looked at the list again. "Why am I at the top? Is there a meaning behind the order."

"Oh yes," Ana said, "yours is the first performance. Look at the time, you're up in twenty minutes. Better get ready!"

**********

Walking into the arena, Ryan stepped up to the naked Australian babe, Margot Robbie, and the woman in a black bra and panties with a matching set of stockings she was talking to, Alexandra Daddario. The blonde woman's figure was unbelievable, fit and tight in every place while still carrying a small but nicely curved bosom and butt. She nodded at him. The brunette looked over her shoulder and raised an eyebrow above those incredibly clear blue eyes. Alexandra was more curvier than her friend, but her body was still clearly well-trained.

"You seriously think this guy can handle us?" Alexandra asked, turning to look at Margot who had an appreciative, wide smile on her pretty face.

"I'm fairly certain," Margot said, "because this is the same guy I was telling you about."

"Oh really?" Alexandra asked, pushing out her lower lip. "The one Megan Fox talked about and got Emilia Clarke through her second chance? Well maybe he can." She flicked her wavy hair and moved to the centre. Margot followed her and beckoned Ryan to do the same. He was still fully clothed but listened to the hot actress.

In the middle of the arena, Margot reached down and took hold of his belt while Alexandra lifted his shirt over his head. The pair were efficiently working together to undress him. With all clothes except his underwear discarded in a heap, the two women grabbed hold of his shorts and started to pull them down. It suddenly hit Ryan just how crazy this whole thing was. He couldn't quite believe that Margot Robbie ánd Alexandra Daddario were getting him ready for action. As they pulled his underwear down, his cock reacted instantly, getting long and hard.

Alexandra made a weird sound that Ryan gladly interpreted as the actress being impressed. She reached forward and wrapped a hand around the base of his shaft. Margot copied Alexandra, her hand wrapping further up around his shaft, thumb teasingly flicking around his tip. The two actresses seemed more than happy to work his length, sliding their hands up and down in different patterns. Alexandra offered his cock an experimental squeeze before her other hand reached underneath to cup his balls. Offering his sack also a gentle squeeze, she looked over at Margot and then they both looked up towards him with their well-known beaming smiles on their faces.

"So far so good." Alexandra admitted. At the compliment, Ryan's cock twitched slightly. "Looks like you're enjoying the attention," she said, a playful wink accompanying the remark.

Margot's second hand replaced Alexandra's and both hands slipped up and down his shaft. She scooted forward on her knees and kissed the tip of his cock. Now that she was closer, Ryan took his chance and reached down, feeling her modest breast while she slowly jerked him off. Actually being able to squeeze Margot Robbie's chest was like something out of his wildest fantasies and as if to let him know he wasn't dreaming, she sucked his tip between her bright red lips. Ryan felt the blonde's tongue flicking across his cockhead.

"That's it, take it all in," Alexandra said, but it almost sounded more like an order. Margot opened her mouth and started to slowly take his length inside of her warm, wet mouth. She closed her lips down and applied the most gentle of pressure while Alexandra stood up and caressed Ryan's chest and stomach, leaning forward to place kisses on his collarbone. Her right hand travelled down and she threaded her fingers into Margot's long blonde hair, pushing the Australian onto his cock.

Margot's lips tightened around his shaft and she pushed her tongue up against the underside. Alexandra looked up at him and smiled. She reaching up and used her other hand to pull him down into a kiss. Tasting Alexandra's lips, Ryan moaned into the kiss. She let go of Margot's hair and wrapped both of her arms around the neck to pull herself closer. Her large breasts, despite still being encased in the lacy lingerie, were pushing gently against his chest. Ryan was tempted to push Alexandra away and take hold of bountiful breasts but instead he slipped his hands down and around to grope Alexandra's equally abundant ass.

Alexandra made a cooing noise into their kiss at the squeezing of her ass. Ryan wanted to test his luck and offered her ass cheek a brisk slap. He felt Alexandra's lips curve into a smile at his action. She broke off the kiss and looked down towards Margot who was now hungrily bobbing her head up and down, gradually going deeper and deeper with each push of her head. Margot slowly came off his cock, a couple of long strands of saliva connecting her lips to the tip of his cock. The blonde looked up at Alexandra and him.

"I'm not going to have to do all the work, right?" she asked, reclining onto her back and showing off her tremendous naked body. Ryan looked sideways at Alexandra.

"Of course not!" Alexandra agreed, her knees bending to come level with Ryan's slick cock. She licked her lips and moved forward, opening her mouth and closing her lips around the thick girth of his shaft. Alexandra gobbled down his cock while her tongue slithered around his entire length along the way. Ryan simply put his hands on his sides and stared down at the gorgeous brunette sucking him off and the stunning blonde reaching a hand between her legs to play with herself.

Alexandra slowly bathed his cock in her warm spit. She lifted her head up towards the top of his shaft, her lips closing down around the tip while she moved her head in a circular motion. Ryan watched as Alexandra released her lips from his cock and then moved underneath his cock to quickly attach themselves to his ball sack. She looked up at Ryan with her big, blue eyes and as she popped a ball into her mouth. After sucking both balls, she slowly came out from under his cock.

"Come, let's get to the fucking!" Alexandra announced with a wicked grin. Alexandra lowered herself to hands and knees and moved towards Margot's legs. Margot willingly spread her legs further in a swift, smooth fashion. Her head fell backwards and she laid waiting for the next move.

Ryan stood watching Alexandra work her way in between the elegant legs of the Australian actress. It wasn't until Alexandra looked over her shoulder at him that he suddenly realised what was expected of him. He quickly moved up behind Alexandra while also taking the time to take in the incredible shape of the brunette. He slid his fingers into the waistband of her panties and peeled her underwear down. She lifted one leg at a time to help him remove it. Ryan threw the panties behind him and was rewarded with a cheer from the audience. But he was too focused on Alexandra's wet lips to register anything else. He absent-mindedly stroked his cock, still slick from Alexandra and Margot both, as he watched the brunette's head settle down between the legs of Margot.

Ryan was ready to put his cock to good use and steadied his length to move his hips forward and push his tip inside of Alexandra's pussy. The brunette moaned into Margot's folds as his cock spread her lips apart. Ryan took hold of Alexandra by her plump love handles, and pushed himself as deep inside of her as he could manage. He looked up and saw Alexandra dipping her head to begin eating Margot out. Ryan could hear Alexandra moaning in between the wet sounds of a tongue hitting an excited pussy.

Ryan held Alexandra in place to keep her licking out Margot while his own cock started to slip backwards and forwards. It prompted a soft groan from the brunette. She turned her head to the side slightly, as if to allow him a view of how her tongue was lapping against Margot's wet pussy. Bucking his hips and angling his cock in different directions, Ryan tried to work out the sweet spots inside of Alexandra.

Margot lifted her head to seek eye contact. She licked her lips at the sight of Ryan fucking Alexandra from behind. "Slap her ass," she suggested and moaned from the pleasure her brunette friend provided, "oooh fuck yes. Slap her ass hard!" Margot let her head fall back on the mattress without waiting for Ryan to grant her request.

But he wanted to execute Margot's wish and slid his hands from Alexandra's hips to her ass cheeks, offering both a squeeze. He placed one hand back on her lower back for stability and continued to thrust inside of Alexandra before giving her left ass cheek a quick smack. The brunette did moan just a little bit louder than before. Ryan hit her right cheek which prompted a louder groan while she was busy with Margot's delicious looking pussy. She continued to lap up and down the pussy in front of her, not letting the slapping distract her from her savoury meal. Margot's hands tussled Alexandra's brown locks, pushing her friend down into her folds. Ryan kept sliding in and out of the brunette from behind, smacking Alexandra's ass in rhythm with his cock penetrating her soaked entrance.

While Ryan couldn't really keep track of what Alexandra's tongue was doing -- his own attention mostly on the brunette's wobbling ass cheeks -- he could see how it was affecting the Australian. There was no doubt that Alexandra was doing better than great. A peculiar thought popped into his mind as he parted Alexandra's inner walls with his thick cock. He wondered if girls just automatically knew how to eat pussy from having one of their own. He couldn't ponder the matter as Margot starting to squirm, suddenly arching her back and exclaiming her pleasure loudly, "Aaah fuuuuck!" The blonde's hands grabbed the mattress on both sides of her and her nails dug into the fabric while she came all over Alexandra's face. Ryan heard the brunette eagerly sucking up Margot's juices.

While Margot still quivered from her orgasm, Alexandra lifted her head and slid two fingers inside of Margot's drenched pussy while her head dove down again and her lips sucked themselves tight onto the blonde's clit. Margot began to writhe and tremble as a second orgasmic wave hit her like a brick wall.

With a deep inhale, Alexandra came off Margot's clit and called over her shoulder, "Oh, Ryan, I'm close. Fuck me harder!" Her face was shiny from pussy juices and flushed from pleasure. She lowered her mouth back onto Margot's folds but reached her hands along her sides to pull her ass cheeks apart, giving Ryan easy access to her pussy from behind.

Ryan firmly grabbed the brunette's love handles while Margot moved up and essentially broke away from Alexandra to simply watch him fuck her friend. As Ryan pushed himself backwards and forwards with increasing speed, Alexandra glanced across her shoulder, locking their gazes. With an alluring smile appearing on her face, Alexandra pushed her hips backwards and her pussy's walls squeezed down tight on Ryan's cock.

The pace of the pounding was building up, his thighs crashing against her rear. Suddenly, Alexandra's pussy clenched down hard and Ryan could feel the increased resistance to spear his thick cock inside her wet hole. As the brunette came on his cock, Ryan peeked to the side and saw Margot Robbie looking back at them while vigorously fingering herself to the spectacle of him fucking Alexandra Daddario.

Pushing his cock inside of Alexandra's trembling body once more, Ryan slowly slid out of her folds and sat back on his heels. He took a deep breath, relaxing himself and distancing himself from the looming orgasm that had come too close for comfort while thrusting into Alexandra. He closed his eyes for three seconds and opened them with renewed endurance.

Ryan looked at Alexandra's dripping wet entrance and how the woman was slumped forward onto her plentiful bosom. The brunette managed to slowly lift her head and follow Margot who was now crawling towards him, a smile on her pretty face.

"I'm convinced he can handle us," Alexandra sighed.

"Handle us? I think he's going to bloody destroy us!" Margot laughed, looking down towards Ryan's cock that was still dripping with Alexandra's juices. "Let's clean you up before you fuck me next. Care to help, Alexandra?" she added.

The two women moved into position. Margot lowered her head first, wrapping her lips around the left side of his shaft, moving up and down and using her tongue to taste her friend's juices. Alexandra closed her lips down around the right side of his cock, not afraid to suckle on her own orgasmic fluids. The two women opened their mouths wide, their lips barely touching as they enveloped his entire girth. They worked efficiently in cleaning his cock and while it was an entirely different sort of feeling than a conventional blowjob, it was equally pleasureful.

Margot flicked her eyes up and made eye contact from beneath her lush lashes. She gestured Ryan to lay on his back. Alexandra took hold of the base of his cock, steadying it so that the stunning Australian could squat over his crotch and lower her folds. Margot's pussy lips were wet to the touch and parted slowly as she lowered herself down. She let out a deep moan as her inner walls were stretched by his thick cock entering her. Ryan's left hand came up to Margot's hip, holding onto the tanned blonde as she settled down on his cock. He saw his shaft slowly disappearing more and more inside of the Australian beauty and felt her tight walls solidly hugging his length. Alexandra released his base to allow Margot taking him entirely inside. The brunette straightened, leaned forward, and wrapped her lovely lips around Margot's perky nipple, sucking on the stiff nodule while the blonde gyrated her hips until her ass cheeks hit Ryan's groin.

With Alexandra busily sucking on Margot's small tits, Ryan reached up and pulled the busty brunette's bra down to her stomach, releasing her pendulous breasts. He grabbed at the soft flesh and kneaded her orbs while Margot started to lift her hips up and drop them down again. Playing with Alexandra's nipples, Ryan felt them stiffen before the American actress broke away. Slapping Margot's bubbly butt as she lowered herself onto Ryan's large cock, Alexandra moved towards his face and threw her leg over his chest. She leaned forward so that her big tits were in his face and shook her shoulders to batter Ryan with her massive swinging breasts.

"Punishment for ravaging my pussy earlier," she explained. "And because you made a mess of my pretty pussy, you can clean it up!"

Alexandra slid up Ryan's chest, straddling his face between her legs. Ryan felt her wet pussy glide across his chin and lips. She was quick to cover his mouth, not wanting any objections. Not that Ryan would have, especially not now that he could taste Alexandra's juices right from their pristine source. The brunette's pussy lips parted instantly at the touch of his tongue and he savoured her taste as he darted up and down, in and out of her folds, exploring every part of her delicious pussy. His hands switched between grabbing Margot's hips to lift her up and pull her down, and Alexandra's hips to guide her grinding on his face.

Ryan could feel Margot starting to pick up her own pace in riding him, her cheeks smacking down more frequently and her pussy squeezing harder on his cock. It felt amazing fucking her with her own chosen rhythm as she bounced up and down. The Australian actress's moans got louder and combined with the American's. Ryan felt Margot's body going up and down harder and faster and he could just glance the blonde's arms wrapping around Alexandra to fondle her large breasts. The two women began to move harmoniously together. Alexandra let her head fall backwards onto Margot's shoulder and the two kissed intimately, tongues lapping and lips smacking.

Ryan kept pushing his tongue deeper inside of Alexandra while Margot's riding got wilder and wilder. The two actresses were excellent in working together and enjoying the threesome. He felt a certainty filling his being, sure this performance would get all three of them to the next round.

Margot's stunning body bounced up and down, her perky breasts trembling with each impact of her frame on his lap. Alexandra continued to grind her pussy against his face, coating him entirely in sweet nectar. More than happy to satisfy the hot actresses, Ryan energetically ate Alexandra's pussy while meeting Margot's descends by bucking his hips upward.

The brunette's head lolled backwards and Ryan heard her gasp as she started to cum again over his face. As soon as Alexandra orgasmed, Margot slapped her large tits and pinched her nipples for additional stimulation. Alexandra's thighs squeezed on the sides of his head but Ryan kept sucking on her clit to elevate her orgasm to a whole new level. Her breaths came haltingly and while quivering, her body slid sideways of Ryan where she lay relishing the afterwaves of her orgasm.

With Alexandra's big tits removed from the equation, Margot started to focus on just riding his cock again. Her delicate body was bouncing up and down. She was panting and moaning from both pleasure and exertion. It was marvellous to stare up at Margot Robbie as she continued to ride him hard. Maybe too marvellous, Ryan noticed too late. Watching the blonde bounce up and down, he had to bite down on his tongue to fight the urge to cum then and there.

Ryan gritted his teeth and got his head in the game. As Margot rode him, his hands came up and reached behind to smack her ass cheeks. Her initial yelp turned into a passion-filled groan. She kept bouncing up and down, and when Ryan groped her modest but firm tits, her head was thrown backwards and her pussy's walls clamped tight. She started to cum all over his length as Alexandra -- recovered from her orgasm -- kneeled behind the blonde and helped her to keep bouncing on Ryan's throbbing cock. The hot actress let out a pleasured shriek as she creamed all over his cock and crotch.

12