SCTT Nancy Pt. 13: Reflections

Story Info
They both reflect on what just happened.
3.6k words
5
2.7k
1

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After their last little verbal exchange of the evening, which was a perfect followup to their very first formal prick teasing game that night, Nancy had announced it was time to get him "ready for bed". This basically consisted of making Sam stand behind her and watch as she took off her makeup, fluffed up her hair and sprayed on some more perfume. And right after that she made the requirement for being allowed to come to bed with her very clear: he was to be fully aroused and completely erect!

Anyway, with that naughty little concept established, she had taken him to bed with her, leading him there by his cock and slipping between the sheets with him. She faced away from him, presenting her backside to him as she lay on her side, and he spooned up against her from behind.

He was still incredibly turned on, but her erotic teasing had put him in a completely passive, peaceful, and fulfilled state, so he was content to just snuggle up against her as opposed to trying to get it on, so to speak. Honestly, he couldn't have asked for more from her that evening with regard to exploring his cock teasing fantasies; in fact, he probably couldn't have even dreamed up some of the naughty things she did to him that night!

In any case, he soon drifted off to sleep, but after all the mental and physical stimulation (and also because he had been sexually denied that night as well), he woke up a couple of times. There was no way he was going to sleep through the night, not after that evening's highly erotic intensity! His mind was reeling with feelings of attraction and affection, and his desire for her had been wonderfully amplified that night.

Lying there in bed, he held his girl in his arms and reflected on the evening's fun and games. He was feeling so enraptured by her, more in love with her than ever before...by far! But now that he was back in a slightly calmer state of mind (and body), there was still a big concern, and it was a familiar one that really worried him. Even though she had really gotten into the role of being a cock tease that night, taking it even farther than he expected she might, he knew she'd probably still be kind of conflicted about it.

He knew full well about her feelings involving the objectification of women in society; they'd talked about it a lot. Hence his utter surprise when she began the night by presenting such a highly sexualized version of herself! All the flirting and showing off she had done after that was a wonderful revelation too, but the real question was would she still feel the same way going forward.

As he thought about all these things, he caressed her gently, feeling her soft body pushed up against him. His mind shifted away from her predictably conflicted feelings about objectifying herself and more toward reliving some of the delicious details about how she had teased him so thoroughly and completely.

As he visualized her seductive and flirty behavior that night, he pressed his limp cock up against her plump buttocks, and that quickly began bringing things "back to life", so to speak. And as he continued thinking about some of the more erotic details of their evening together, in no time at all he found himself once again with a big, throbbing erection.

He continued to caress her soft body as he listened to her slow, methodical breathing while she slept, and soon he found himself having sexy thoughts about gently sliding her panties down and slipping his hard cock inside her. Oh wow would that be naughty! But he knew it would be completely selfish (and borderline criminal!) so he restrained himself. But he did feel her up some more, enjoying her curvy figure and sneaking a feel of her breasts as she continued to sleep in his arms.

Instead of escalating his advances, though, which he knew would keep him awake all night if he didn't calm himself, he decided to slow down and just hold her. Besides, he didn't want to spoil her fun and allow himself to cum; he wanted to restrain himself, be a good boy and deny himself release so he could see where things would go after that. He was very much in favor of the idea of letting HER decide his fate at that point!

Anyway, he soon drifted off to sleep again, with visions of his erotic teasing fantasies dancing in his mind, but those very real concerns were also still there, about how she would feel about everything in the light of day.

The next morning, Nancy awoke before him, and she got up, slipped on a pink satiny robe and went downstairs. It was a sunny spring morning, and as she sat at the kitchen table, sipping her coffee, she reflected a bit on the previous day's activities. She suddenly found herself with very conflicted feelings about it all.

On one hand, they had clearly discovered something wonderfully sexy to explore together, and she had fallen into the role quite easily. She had definitely surprised herself, not only with the way the controlling behavior came so naturally, but also with how far she took it. And although it was an outright contradiction with some other feelings and beliefs she had...wow, she had really enjoyed it!

It almost felt like she had become a different person for the day, and it all started with the glamor makeover Christy had talked her into. She thought about how she watched herself in the mirror as the pretty salesgirl applied the fabulously done-up makeup job, and how it was a bit of a shock at first. But it was intriguing to watch as the transformation slowly took place, and she was pleasantly surprised with the end result. It was a very elegant and classy look, if not obviously sexy and a bit overdone.

Things began to get more interesting when she and Christy went "out on the prowl", as Christy called it, marching through the mall and noticing the reactions of other people. Men who were not accompanied by women had predictable and consistent reactions; their eyes locked on these two pretty girls, looking so dramatic, all dolled up and dressed so sexy. And whether the guys were younger or older, they all had pretty much the same appreciative stares in response to them.

The women who noticed them were on a wide spectrum though; some of the younger girls clearly admired them, poking their elbows at their friends and pointing them out, smiling in appreciation. Other women, usually older conservative ones who were there with their husbands, were less than appreciative, quite the opposite in face, and they gave them looks of disapproval and even scorn.

But of course, this was while their husbands eyes' were locked on these two pretty girls with their curvaceous figures and sexy outfits. Besides, the women's negativity was a bit of "turnabout is fair play" for Nancy, because she had frequently seen hotted-up girls strutting around in public and had not been particularly complimentary in her remarks about them.

But somehow, being with Christy that day had stirred something inside her. For starters, as pretty as Nancy was in her new glamor-girl look, Christy was on another level -- she was a total bombshell! She was curvy, busty and leggy, with a fabulous mane of long brown hair and wearing well-applied but heavy, dramatic makeup that day. Christy had dressed even sexier than Nancy had too, so even more of the attention they are getting was focused on her. As Nancy watched the way people were reacting to Christy, she suddenly found herself feeling a bit jealous of the attention this girl was getting. Hmm...

Anyway, in general, Nancy was pleasantly surprised at how respectful most people were in public, enjoying the approval of the men, and being somewhat amused at the scorn (or was it jealousy) of the plainly dressed women. She figured it would be different in certain other social situations, but overall it was more positive and exciting than she thought it might be.

Of course, things continued in the same direction as the two guys at the bar began to pay attention to them. They weren't hitting on them in an overly aggressive or bothersome way, they were just clearly interested in the two dolled-up ladies the moment they arrived, feasting their eyes on them as they pranced in and sat down.

Nancy had no intentions of cheating on Sam, and had she made it clear right away when these guys approached them that she was "taken", so to speak. To her surprise, they immediately accepted and respected that. Even knowing that she wasn't available, she enjoyed watching the way they adjusted their behavior; it really was a pleasant surprise. Right away, there was something about the way she looked that had attracted them but had also given her power over them.

Of course, part of the reason they stuck around at all was because Christy was flirting with them shamelessly, and Nancy found it fascinating to watch as Christy worked her magic on them. Nancy knew Christy wasn't particularly interested in either one of them, and yet she had been brazenly enticing and teasing them both, demonstrating for Nancy how being sexy and acting flirty allowed her to take complete control over them quite effortlessly.

Nancy recalled how each guy complimented the two ladies on how pretty they were and how nice they looked, showing attraction but also genuine respect and interest in them as people. Nancy was playing it pretty cool, keeping some distance between them, and they were respecting her unavailability - but flattering her anyway.

Christy, on the other hand, was openly stringing them along the whole time, baiting them by saying suggestive things, but also mixing in clear and firm little boundaries. Both guys just ate it up, so much so that they were more than happy to buy the girls drinks and hors d'oeuvres and just generally be very attentive. She was openly messing with their minds, making it clear that they weren't going to be coming home with her, but continuing to encourage their attention, which they clearly didn't mind one bit. Hmmm...this kind of thing could be fun to explore!

Nancy knew that not all men would be so well-behaved, though, and that in other situations things would probably be different. For example, if they were at a singles bar where it is presumed that the women there are "available", if they had presented themselves dressed up all saucy the way they did that day, guys there probably wouldn't be taking no for an answer!

But there at the mall, at the upscale restaurant/pub Christy had chosen, things were more comfortable. It was a classy place that just seemed to fit their elegantly done-up but still seductive attire; it was a far cry from a pickup joint, so appropriate behavior was to be expected. And that was very empowering as she quickly found out!

In any case, meeting these two respectable men while being all dolled up, and especially seeing the guys being so well-behaved in the presence of two such luscious feminine creatures, really was exciting. Christy manipulated them masterfully too, coaxing them to buy the ladies food and drinks and help them to their cars after, without having to "put out", as it were.

It really showed Nancy that being pretty and dressing sexy could provide certain pleasures and privileges that some men would do just about anything to have even a little taste of. And even though that realization ran contrary to the negativity she had always felt about presenting herself in a sexualized way, she had to admit to herself that she liked it. A lot...

Of course, that was just the beginning! Showing her "new self" to Sam - her best friend, her confidante, and yes, her lover - in such a brazenly seductive way...it was very unfamiliar but also quite exciting. She was quite nervous to see how he would react, but his responses to her instantly put her at ease.

He was clearly stunned and aroused by this newfound babed-up version of herself, which didn't surprise Nancy one bit. What she didn't expect, though, was the way her appearance had a very powerful effect on him, one that took power away from him and gave it to HER.

You see, in addition to his attraction to her, he was also clearly a bit nervous, and even a little intimidated. And that was very exciting to her! It was easy and felt very natural to take advantage of that fact a little bit, maintain a bit of distance and mess around with him a little, playfully busting his balls and challenging him a bit when he would flatter her and pay attention to her. It was a wonderful feeling though, especially seeing the way that standing up to him seemed to excite him; he clearly liked being toyed with like that!

And the best part was that even though he was acting very much in response to her seductive looks, he somehow still was able to remind her just how much he loved her for HER, because that was very important to her too. In fact, it made all the difference in the world!

Of course, in the moment, he had predictably gotten very aroused and stimulated by this hotted-up presentation of her. And that had always been her concern, that if she sexed herself up for him it would be like it wasn't really about her at all. But her familiarity with him, knowing about his feelings for the real her, so to speak, continued to provide reassurance.

As the night progressed, those two sides of her blended very well together, the real her and the slutty-sexy her, so to speak, and she soon found herself feeling much more comfortable exploring this naughty little tease and denial role he had been referring to so often!

And yes, she had surprised herself by how turned on she had gotten, not just from the role itself, but also from watching him melt into a helpless puddle of desire and need for her as she strung him along and toyed with him. Contrary to the negative imagery she believed in, specifically, the very real prejudices in society she agreed with regarding the sexual objectification of women, suddenly she had witnessed firsthand an outright empowerment of herself, and a sexual enslavement of HIM, that changed the picture entirely.

Anyway, as the thought about all this, she continued to enjoy her morning coffee and ponder all of these feelings around their newfound sexual roleplay. Soon she found herself getting aroused but also suddenly felt a sudden sense of fear. This was the conflict! She loved what she had found in herself, it was so clear that Sam loved it even more, but it was that same concern that so many women feel, the outright contradiction in the mainstream public eye about the image of a highly sexualized type of woman.

Women that presented themselves in the stereotypical "bimbo" style of femininity are openly scorned by many people, mostly by other women or by certain kinds of guys who don't want people to think they are attracted to women like that. At the same time, many of those very same men always seem to be suckers for women that are openly brazen and sexual, and lots of guys are helplessly attracted to gorgeous, busty leggy babes who dress sexy and tease them shamelessly. Again she recalled how she had lost her boyfriend to that slutty little tart that had seduced him away from her, and she had already decided that that was NOT going to happen again!

She didn't want to be too public about this dressing sexy and teasing him thing though, but she had also seen how it could be done in very carefully controlled situations. She realized it could be reserved for shopping trips, perhaps (those would be the most public situations so she'd have to be careful), but also for private parties with friends, and definitely for totally private fun and games at home. Yeah...this could work nicely!

As for the concern around losing him, of course, Sam had asked her to marry him last night, so there couldn't be a deeper reassurance of his love and commitment to her than that! But still, she couldn't help but wonder if he had done it just because she had gotten herself so sexed-up and "sluttified". Sure, he said he was planning to do it anyway, and she believed that, but still, she also knew he probably wouldn't have been so...enthusiastic.

She suddenly found herself feeling so frustrated and conflicted that she wanted to scream! Or maybe she just wanted to cry...because she knew so many things were right in her relationship with Sam, but he had also been making it clear lately that some other things were...maybe not wrong, per se, but perhaps a bit lacking with regard to their love life.

It was so clear to her that things were good in many ways though, ways that mattered to her. As for him, he had frequently mentioned wanting certain things to be...hotter. But now that she had served it up for him, what was the expectation? Would he want it all the time, ignoring her when she wouldn't perform? She felt a ton of pressure at that moment, wondering how hard she would have to work to keep that kind of excitement going.

To be fair, as she reflected back on their 3 years being in a committed relationship, she knew that she had very little to complain about. In fact, as everyone they knew always said, by all appearances Nancy and Sam were the perfect couple. They were both young and attractive, with active and progressing careers, rising in large corporations, which meant (thank goodness) that money wasn't any sort of issue for them. They really did get along well, having similar interests and laughing easily at each other's jokes.

And their relationship certainly involved a good amount of open and honest communication, so it wasn't like she was concerned that he was keeping any secrets from her. As she sat and thought about their life together, she began to feel a shift in her feelings as she realized that perhaps he had already been giving her everything she wanted.

I mean, part of any good long term partnership is putting your spouse first sometimes, giving them the things they want even if they aren't important to you. And maybe he'd been doing that all along.

So as she thought about it, she realized that she really did have much of what she wanted. She also started to think that maybe what he was telling her was that so far, before last night, that is, the things they had together were more about what SHE wanted than what he did.

Of course, all the things they had were important to him too, but one thing she had learned in all her relationships so far was that men tend to be focused on their own sexual needs for their fulfillment, and women have much more complex and diverse needs. Men, she thought as she rolled her eyes, really were quite simple and basic creatures. So why not accept that and work with him a bit more, giving him some of his naughty little fantasies so she could have everything else?

She looked at their social life, which they had built together, and it was filled with fun and interesting people. Indeed, they both cherished their local group of friends, the so-called "Hellcats Gang" from the neighborhood, with their notorious rotating monthly parties. And both of them had a number of colleagues from work too that had become important friends and business partners.

Maybe this wasn't such a big deal after all and she should be a little more encouraging and accepting of his predictable male sexual desires. And damn if she didn't like doing it, much more than she ever expected. And since doing it for him had also been clearly about getting him to pay more attention to her too, then why not explore it with him?

As she considered all this, Nancy looked out their kitchen window and absent-mindedly twisted a strand of her light brown hair. When you got down to it, she thought, Sam was actually a very good partner. She loved how he was always working to pamper her - doing little unexpected romantic things for her, like bringing her flowers or little gifts, or even better, giving her those yummy long massages. She definitely wasn't complaining about being treated like that! And this was before she had started to indulge his desire to see her more babed-up, so to speak...

12