Scultore di Sogni Dream Sculptor Ch. 02

Story Info
A Ring to make your dreams comply Chapter 2
3.8k words
4.64
3.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my encounter with Shirley I sat down and did some serious thinking about what the ring might have done to her. If the readings I saw were accurate she already had a serious lust towards me. Who knows how long she had been fantasizing about submission to me, or how those fantasy daydreams had built up such mental energy where I was the focus?

The only setting I had messed with had been her Doubt--Faith gauge moving it from neighborly trust to much higher levels. We did share keys and watch out for each other's home when one of us was on vacation after all. I had shifted it from that normal friend zone trust level hard over to total complete trust in anything I said being revealed truth.

I had made a list of the ten gauges and looked up their root definitions over the internet to try and grasp what exactly each setting would do with or to the person being shifted. For reasons unknown Tina had been pretty doubtful of me and with a big mental effort I had shifted that dial from a Doubt of five to a Faith of five, a swing of half way across the dial. I still hadn't seen exactly what impact that had on my lovely wife as she was still at work, but that swing had exhausted me mentally. With Shirley I had swung the setting from a Faith of five to the maximum of ten and the difference was pretty obvious. This time the change had been a mental effort but it had not left me worn out. Was that because the shift was only half as much of a change? Or was it getting easier because I had already done it once before and I was growing stronger at it?

The other negative feelings seemed mostly obvious. Envy was a deep resentment of the person you were dreaming about while its opposite Sympathy meant an emotional attachment to the well being of the person. Hate--Love, Wrath--Serenity and Lust--Chastity seemed likewise obvious. The ones I wasn't so sure of were classics from culture going back to the beginning of recorded history as well, but how did they fit in context to viewing another person?

Take Sloth--Ambition. Sure Sloth meant you were apathetic and lazy and just didn't care to put in any effort while Ambition meant you were a self starter who would work hard to achieve your goal. That was hard to understand in terms of the gauge about me, did it mean you saw me as lazy or ambitious? Or did it mean you didn't care what I did on the one hand and eagerly wanted to help me achieve my goals on the other hand?

Lead--Follow was pretty clear, you saw me as your leader or follower. But what did Fear--Hope represent? Did Fear mean you found me scary and wanted to avoid being around me? Or did it mean you were afraid of losing my attention? I had a girlfriend before I met Tina who had been very clingy, she was so afraid of losing my attention I could hardly leave the room without her following me within a minute of my departure. I eventually got tired of the issue and broke off our relationship even though she had been very eager to please in bed for fear of losing me. Either way I saw Fear as being a bad thing in relationships, though just a touch of fear might add a little excitement. I know a lot of women who had an attraction for that 'bad boy' vibe and I always suspected it was the thrill of mild fear that intensified their passion. Now that I thought about it Shirley had seen me as about two points on the Fear side of the scale so maybe that was more true than I had realized.

I had quickly noted Shirley's readings when I pulled myself out of her dream. Envy two, Greed two, Serenity one, Ambition two, Pride one, Lust eight, Love one, Fear two, Faith ten, Lead two. Pride--Humility was another puzzle. Did it mean taking Pride in being around me like a parent takes pride in their children's accomplishments? Or did it mean Shirley thought she was smarter and more capable of making good decisions than I was? On the other side did Humility mean she thought I was superior to her sense of self like a person being humble before the President or before their God? Or did it mean she thought I was humble and didn't take credit for my own accomplishments?

It wasn't like the ring came with an owner's manual, even one written in Italian would have been helpful. I would have to pay close attention to how my changes made people react. According to a long ago Psychology course I took for my university minor people's emotions were a tangled up ball of different aspects that all influenced each other. You could have sympathy for someone and still hate them, have lust without love or doubt them completely and still follow their directions to the best of your ability. The thing was, what combination of emotions would be best for different people to feel towards me?

I had just inherited and invested a significant sum of money, did that make my boss envy and hate me? Probably not, he was already filthy rich himself. But what about my secretary Louise, she had after all been the one to file the financial paperwork so she knew I was now sitting in a well secured financial position. I had set things up so if I were to suddenly die like our friends Andrei and Crina my inheritance would be split between Tina, Zelda and Rose with the girl's money being in trust if they were under 25 when I died. Having a 20 year old go from upper middle class to lower wealthy class overnight seemed like a bad idea, I had seen a lot of bad financial decision made by the young in my career in finance.

Later as Tina and I sat down to dinner that night I probed a bit to find out how the changes may have influenced her.

"Tina, you know I love you and you can trust me. Something seems to be bothering you and I hope we can talk about whatever it is."

She flushed a little then took a big sip of her mead before heaving a sigh and answering. "You are right Fred, I had been struggling a little but it started so small I didn't think anything of it at first. I still love you, truly I do."

"But?" I said raising an eyebrow at her and taking her hand.

"You remember last fall when Gina got married and I went to her reception?"

"Certainly, with all the Covid restrictions it was a real hassle, how could I forget?"

"Well I had a bit too much to drink at the reception and the grooms sister Marla took me for a walk around to clear my head. Once she got me alone Marla pushed me up against a wall and kissed me passionately and did her best to seduce me. I didn't know she was a lesbian but as one of the few women who was at the reception without a male companion she decided I was available and she was quite aggressive about it. I managed to convince her I am happily married and I returned to the reception where I stuck to soft drinks for the rest of the night."

"This has been eating away at you for six months?"

"Not at first, but she got in my head with the things she said during her attempt to seduce me. I was drunk and lonely and I was tempted though I swear I resisted. I have been feeling guilty about not telling you since I got back."

Remembering the dream I saw yesterday with the young mother of her patient I made a guess. "Marla aroused you didn't she?"

Tina sighed and looked down at the table. I gently squeezed her hand and asked another question. "Do you regret not letting her have her way with you?"

"No!" she answered quickly, "But I heard all the stories about taking a girl as your lover when I was at University, about how much better they are at oral sex than men. It keeps popping up in my head. Even though I never did it a part of me always wondered if it was better."

"I thought my technique was satisfactory?" I said with a bit of a sad smile.

"You are a fine lover and a good husband Fred, I wouldn't want you to ever think otherwise."

"I appreciate that Tina, I love you more than I can ever put in words."

I paused for a moment before I went on, "On a different topic, Shirley stopped over today in the middle of sun bathing. She was wearing that teeny yellow bikini and her translucent beach wrap. She wanted to finalize plans for the block party with us so I told her we could all get together Saturday at 6."

"The blond bombshell showing off her skin hmm?" Tina said teasingly.

"I know how she usually is all flirty, well this time she seemed very interested in talking to both of us so you needn't worry about that."

"Fred I love you and trust you, I have no worries about you falling for some other woman."

"Sigh", I said dramatically, "I haven't had a blond since I met you, once we met my butterfly days of pollinating every flower were over."

"Oh you!" she said slapping my arm playfully.

Broadly licking my lips in a suggestive manner I said, "Maybe I should pollinate you and remind you I still know how?"

"Maybe you should, the dishes can wait." She said abruptly standing up and taking my hand to lead me to our bedroom.

I pulled Tina close and wrapping my hands around her waist lifted her for a passionate kiss. She responded by wrapping her arms about by neck and her legs around my torso as we kissed deeply. She was such a tiny thing compared to me it was no effort to carry her to the bedroom still kissing the whole time.

Lowering Tina to the bed I made short work of stripping her. I carefully positioned her on the bed with her head flat on the mattress and placed her hands gripping two of the headboard bars. I put a pillow under her hips raising the angle of her bottom and whispered in her ear softly "Close your eyes and concentrate on what you feel. Don't let go of the bars or open your eyes."

I dimmed the lights and positioned her legs with her feet flat on the bed widely spread and her knees high then lay down between her feet. Using feather light caresses and barely there kisses I worked up from her left ankle to behind her knee where I lightly licked and sucked that most sensitive spot at the back of her knee eliciting a soft gasp. I could already smell her arousal as she was getting very wet.

Switching to her right ankle I repeated the whole long slow process from ankle to knee humming softly the song "these are a few of my favorite things..."

Tina giggled when she realized what I was humming, it was something Shirley next door liked to sing to her boys when she put them to bed and we had heard it a thousand times since they had moved next door eight years ago.

After nibbling and sucking the back of her right knee I kept going up her inner thigh licking, nibbling, tasting right up until I was inches from her honey pot before pulling back and returning to her left knee.

I loved the taste and feel of a woman's skin, always had. When we were dating I told her I was a tactile-phile, touching soft feminine skin made me happy.

From the left knee up her inner thigh I placed hungry little pecks humming the song again and letting my lips vibrate softly as I swiped them back and forth slowly, gently approaching her center. Finally getting to her vulva I hummed the words over and over as I used my humming lips to softly, teasingly vibrate all the way around her center avoiding the lips and clit as I completed the circle.

Tina was squirming and wriggling non stop and her fragrant juices were leaking down the crack of her beautiful ass as she lay open before me. Pointing my tongue I slipped it between the end of her butt cheeks at the perineum and lightly stroked all the way across her outer lips up to her clit just barely using enough pressure to part her opening as I went.

Whispering so softly she could just hear me I teased her verbally before diving in, "Oh Domina, you taste better than I ever imagined, I want to worship your treasure forever."

I start licking all over her vulva gathering up her juices, then slide my tongue curling it to make it feel smaller. I slip it as deep as I can probing between her lips and licking out as much of her lovely flavor as I can. I do this over and over until she is on the verge of erupting. Moving up when she is ready I purse my lips around her clit and hum the song once again driving her over the edge into a very powerful explosion.

Tina is not a squirter like you read about in porn stories but she is so wet my whole lower face is covered in her juices. I lick around her vulva gently cleaning up the leakage while she comes down from her peak, then slide the pillow out from under her hips before gently straightening and closing her legs. I slide up the bed beside her not quite touching her flank but close enough for her to feel my body heat as I lean over and passionately kiss her letting her taste herself on my tongue.

"You can let go and open your eyes now." I whisper softly in her ear.

"Oh my God that was fantastic." She whispers letting go but for whatever reason keeping her eyes closed. "Hold me won't you?"

I snuggle up close and cuddle her as she drifts into an exhausted slumber. Soon enough I feel time slowing as she starts dreaming.

At first the dream is of me and what I just did to her and I examine the dials carefully to see what if anything has changed. Sure enough from my point of view things have improved. The Envy--Sympathy reading has shifted a point from three to two Envy. The Lust--Chastity gauge has moved from five Chastity to four. The Hate--Love dial has shifted from five Love to seven and the Doubt--Faith gauge has shifted from the five Faith I forced it too last night to seven also. One other gauge also seems to have shifted the Fear--Hope reading has shifted from zero to two on the Hope side. I am a little disappointed the Lust factor hasn't changed that much but there is definite progress and I want to conserve my energy for other possible shifts.

It seems that last night after forcing a shift of ten points in Tina's Doubt--Faith reading I was exhausted. However when I shifted Shirley from five to ten on the Faith scale it was an effort but not so tiring as my first effort. I wanted to try something new, spreading my efforts out over more than one emotion and seeing what I could cause with that influence.

While I was trying to decide what to play with the dream shifted as they sometimes do. Now instead of me pleasuring Tina she was looking down at Shirley, probably because I had mentioned her and then hummed what we jokingly call "her song" while making love to Tina.

Tina's emotions about Shirley were a tangled mess if I was any judge, though honestly I was just starting to learn what the gauges meant and how they influenced people.

Envy was hard over at eight which could be for any number of reasons from breast size, having children when Tina was barren, or probably a combination of many factors. Greed was also over at five, so clearly Tina seemed to want something Shirley had. Wrath was at a two, possibly because I told her Shirley had been flirting with me today? Ambition interestingly enough read a two, possibly meaning Tina was having thoughts about what she wanted to do to Shirley to resolve her Greed and Wrath? Pride was also a two, which I interpreted as Tina thinking she was better than Shirley. That fit in with many earlier comments over the years, after all Tina was an oncologist physician, highly educated, while Shirley was a stay at home mom who married a well off salesman who spent weekdays out of town and only spent weekends at home. On the Lust scale given the ideas I had planted and Tina's earlier confession was a three so not much of a surprise there. The Hate scale read a one, probably a reaction of the Envy, Greed and Wrath feelings. Hope had a reading of just one while Doubt had a five and Lead also had a five.

Well I thought, this gives me a chance to try a broad spectrum approach, I started with the emotions I wanted to encourage first. Ambition I moved up from two to four, meaning plans for Shirley would become more important I hoped. Next I shifted Lust from three to five and Lead from five to seven. None of those changes had seemed very tiring so I shifted the Hate from one to zero which did seem to take a little more effort even though it was a smaller shift.

Counting mentally that was a total of seven points of alteration but I wasn't too tired yet so I forged ahead shifting Wrath two points to zero it out and starting to really feel fatigued by the effort. Last thing I remember I was mentally straining to shift the Pride reading and just as it reached three I faded out and slept like the dead.

When I woke up the next morning, Wednesday, Tina was once again off to work and I had time to think over last night's events. Both times I had shifted Tina's emotions a total of ten points it had left me in a deep exhausted sleep. Meanwhile I had shifted Shirley a total of five points and though it had been a mental effort I had been able to go on about my day and even use the ring on Tina later that evening.

I went about my daily routine and as I hoped after my workout I was able to catch Shirley napping again. Once again she was dreaming about me though this time I was not alone. She was sitting in my living room while Tina and I faced her on the couch. Looking at my readings I decided that if she wanted to be dominated she definitely needed to feel humble around both of us so I shifted my reading of Humility three to eight and Tina's from zero to four. As I got Tina's reading to four I started feeling a strain and so I stopped as I did not want to pass out, I wanted to be able to function for the rest of my day.

The dream conversation was safely boring about the block party and I quickly backed out as it held little interest and I had other things to do this afternoon before Tina got home.

I did take the opportunity in the shower to think about Shirley in the slave pose in yesterdays dream and relieve my tension as it were. I had concentrated on fulfilling Tina's passion last night and she had fallen asleep almost immediately after, so I had some pent up needs to take care of.

At our house by long tradition Wednesday night was pizza night so we sat on the couch eating pizza and watching TV. Tina drifted off after eating just as she had on Monday. Was it really only two days ago I discovered what my ring could do? I had spent so much time thinking about it and planning my next experiment that it seemed like it must be longer, but it wasn't.

Fortunately Tina was soon dreaming about me and I was able to put my next step into motion. I now believed the emotional effects of the ring were verified to be real and I was tired of having to relieve myself when I had a beautiful wife sleeping next to me every night.

As soon as I dropped into the dream and saw it was about me I focused on the Lust--Chastity reading before the dream could shift away to someone else. It was still at a Chastity of four just as it had been last night which I thought was really unfair after I had put so much effort into pleasing Tina.

I quickly spun the dial and shifted it from a Chastity of four to a Lust of four. That was a shift of eight and I could feel the effort but I wasn't too tired out to stay awake so I figured it was the most I could push right now.

Leaving Tina to her little dream I eased myself away and locked the house up, brushed my teeth and stripped down to my boxers. Once I was set I scooped Tina up and carried her to bed princess style with her waking up halfway there.

"Hey you." Tina said half asleep. "I guess I owe you a little something after last night." She winked.

Truthfully I felt she owed me about six months worth all because of her encounter with Marla and her attempt at seduction. Honestly I know if Tina had no bisexual interests the attempt wouldn't have stirred up any ideas but it had and I was going to work on that and see where it led. But we had once had a great sex life and I saw no reason I should sacrifice that just to give Tina her newly kindled desires. I think I can make both a reality and I certainly intend to get back what was once mine.

12