Sea Cruise Pt. 11

Story Info
Sea cruise evolves into a love boat.
3.8k words
4.71
13.5k
6

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reader Alert...the following narrative mainly deals with sex between three mature women. If lesbian sex isn't your "cup of tea" so to say, I recommend you move on to something else to read.

---------------------------------

Prologue:

Once again I like to remind everyone this is a continuous story presented in multiple parts so I recommend reading at least the preceding chapter (or part). As I explained before, each chapter usually starts where the last left off, but minus any background. Which the lack of could make the narrative difficult to follow, or understand.

As always, comments are welcome as long as they are constructive.

--------------------------------

When I woke up the next morning Walter was gone. Which was expected since the fishing boat was scheduled to leave the dock at 7:00AM sharp.

It was now 8:00, which left me with only an hour to get ready before meeting Elaine and Janice for breakfast. Not a lot of time for yours truly since I'm normally slow getting acclimated to things in the morning.

I took a quick shower before blow drying my hair and applying some make-up. Then I needed to decide what bathing suit to wear. Just for fun, we agreed to wear the sexiest, or most revealing, bathing suit we had. In my case it was a black thong bikini, which would contrast nicely with the tan I developed over the past week.

While the top was small with very little material covering my 38B breasts, the thong was even skimpier. Both bum cheeks were fully exposed. Thankfully my butt was still fairly firm for my age without any noticeable sag, or signs of cellulite yet.

I gave both ass cheeks a quick check in the mirror for blemishes and once satisfied all was clear I packed a small bag with a few personal items before putting on a beach robe and heading for the outside breakfast buffet.

When I arrived Elaine and Janice were already seated at a table. Both were also wearing beach robes. Once we got some breakfast from the buffet we settled down to eat and converse about the previous night's events.

Since it was the first time Peter and Janice swapped partners I couldn't resist asking..."How did Peter act after we left last night?"

"Like a madman. Couldn't keep his hands off me. I thought he would be upset about things, or more precisely, the things I did, but just the opposite. He couldn't tell me enough how it excited him watching me, and the different opinion he has of me now. And in a good way."

"Thanks to you two, last night most definitely reinvigorated our sex life. Be a while before we get 'bored' with each other again."

"I was almost afraid to ask. It's a relief to know it couldn't have gone better. While we're on the subject, I'm sorry we ended things when we did last night. It was obvious you were disappointed when we did. You have quite the sex drive for someone in their early 60's."

"I don't know about having 'quite the sex drive', but to put it mildly...I was really enjoying myself. No need to fret though as it worked out just fine. Afterwards Peter and I sucked and fucked for what seemed like another two hours. We'd probably still be at it if it wasn't for the fact he signed up for the fishing excursion and had to get some sleep."

Then Elaine asked..."Speaking of enjoying things, if you don't mind sharing it with us, what did you enjoy most?"

"Everything! What wasn't there to enjoy between being the first time I got fucked and sucked cock at the same time. Not forgetting the incredible ass-fucking by Walter with the long dong of his. I'm envious of you Lacey. Plus I now know why you do it anally more often than vaginally. I never imagined what a difference a long cock would make. Long is definitely best when it comes to being ass-fucked."

"But truth be known, what I enjoyed most was you two making 'love' to me while Walter sucked my toes. A pretty incredible experience. I never imagined I would participate in something like it, let alone enjoy it so much. It was a real eye-opener for me."

"Welcome to the club. Same situation with both Lacey and I. How about Peter, what did he enjoy most?"

"That's easy to answer. I can't tell how much he enjoyed fucking your tits Elaine. Plus the terrific blow job you gave him. But first and foremost...he's in love with your huge breasts. Which is not surprising considering mine are on the opposite end of the spectrum."

"Before I forget, you stated 'welcome to the club', does that mean you two have. . .you know, had sex with each other?"

"Since we're being open and honest about things, the answer is yes. And as with you, it was a first time experience for us. Although you might not have known it if you saw how we acted."

"Oh wow! What about Walter and Ron, do they know?"

"Do they know we have more than a friendly relationship? Very much so. Lacey even went down on me in front of them. Although at the time it was to clean my cunt after Walter ejaculated on it. They've even asked if they could watch us get it on together. Hasn't happened...at least not yet, and most likely won't since the cruise is almost over."

"I'm happy for you both. And after the way you two made love to me I can only assume it was a very loving experience for you two."

"Yes it was. While I can't speak for Lacey, in some ways it was more of an emotional experience. Other than the great sex we had our feelings grew well beyond a casual fondness for each other."

When I heard that, I reached over and squeezed Elaine's hand in a very loving way.

With that said there was a pause in the conversation, at which time we realized we were on our third round of espresso after finishing breakfast. Long past time to head for the pool, which we immediately did.

Since the cruise ship was still in port at St. Thomas for a second day the number of people around the pool were far and few between. Although a bit more than I expected. We pretty much had our choice of chaise lounges and once we decided on three we pushed them together to be as close as possible to carry on a conversation without being overheard.

We all then removed our beach robes. When we did Elaine had on the white bikini that she wore the third day of the cruise when I wore my yellow polka-dot bikini. Good choice since she looked simply stunning in it and couldn't be any sexier unless naked.

As for Janice, she had on a thong bikini like yours truly, but the thong part was even skimpier than mine. Closer to a g-string the way the back part disappeared completely in the valley between her ass cheeks. Plus the front part covering her pubic mound was so small it didn't look much bigger than a triangular postage stamp. Maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but trust when I say it was barely big enough to cover things.

As has been the case with most of her attire on the cruise, her suit was green. Which once again went beautifully with her freckles, green eyes, red hair, and nails done with a Kelly green polish. I couldn't resist checking out her bum, which was completely exposed and looked simply divine. As for her breasts, what she lacked in size she made up for with her naturally perky nipples as far as attracting attention to them. Which if you didn't know better appeared aroused since they were straining against her top and looked like they were about to poke holes in it. In a nutshell, Janice looked sexy as hell despite her age.

After we got through complimenting each other we helped apply sun tan lotion on each other. We didn't miss a square inch of exposed skin, which was a very sensuous experience for all concerned. Maybe too much so. And as before when Elaine and I applied sun tan lotion on each other, we attracted a lot of attention.

Once we settled in on the lounges, what few men were at the pool casually wandered by to check us out from head to toe. Occasionally one would introduce himself, but most just wanted to get a closer look at things. One nice older English gentleman even asked if he could take a picture of us together to show his 'mates' back in the UK as an example of some of the 'sights' he saw on the cruise.

Then a couple in their 60's stopped by and introduced themselves. Daniel and Rebecca from New York. After we chit chatted a bit Daniel complimented all three of us in regard to our feet. Especially yours truly, and asked my foot size. When I told him 7AA he said he thought so since they were very narrow, and elegant looking. He asked if he could take a closer look and when I said yes he put glasses on before kneeling down to inspect them like one would a fine piece of jewelry or porcelain.

"You're feet are truly beautiful. Especially for someone your age. Lovely 'staircase' toes and beautifully pedicured. My compliments, and for maintaining them as nicely as you do."

After which he asked if I ever had my feet photographed. Such as for advertisements for nail polish, shoes, sandals, lotions, etc. He asked because he was a professional photographer who made most of his living doing commercial photography for magazine ads. After I explained I never did he gave me his business card and said if I was ever in NYC to give him a call as he would love to use me as a foot model. Which sounded like it could be very lucrative as he assured me I would be well compensated for a day or two of work.

After I told him the likelihood of visiting NYC was pretty remote he thanked us for making our acquaintance, and wished us a safe trip home when the time came.

"That was interesting. I don't know about you Lacey, but if it was me I'd make a special trip to NYC. Sounds like an offer you shouldn't refuse."

"If it wasn't so far Janice, maybe I would. Besides, we could always use the extra money. I'll have to talk to Walter to get his thoughts on it."

Janice then returned to the conversation we were having at breakfast.

"I don't want to sound like a broken record, but I just want to thank you two again for the opportunity to 'share' and the amazing time Peter and I had last night. I never dreamed it would go so well...or that we'd even participate in something like it. Hopefully it won't be the last time. But even if it is, I'm sure it will make a world of difference in our sex life...at least for a while."

With Janice on the middle chaise lounge between Elaine and I, she rolled on her side to face me before saying..."I want to personally thank you for the way you fingered my cunt last night. Blew me away the way you did. It was heavenly and I hope to be able to reciprocate in some way."

"I'm glad to know you enjoyed it. When I replaced your hand with mine I wasn't sure how you'd react. As for reciprocating, no need to feel you have to. The pleasure was all mine."

"It's not a case of feeling I have to, but wanting to. Between you and Elaine kissing and fondling me the way you did has me hungering for more. Make sense?"

"Very much so, but exactly what are you 'hungering' for?"

"Hopefully I'm not out of bounds by suggesting it, but I'd love for you, Elaine and I to get it on together. You two really piqued my curiosity about things. Or put another way, awakened a long lost desire to have, or at least try sex with another woman."

"Of course I don't think badly of you, and no you're not out of line. Besides, I can't think of anything nicer than the three of us having sex together. But we need to make sure Elaine is amicable to the idea. I'm sure she will be, but you need to talk to her first about it. And if she is, your stateroom would be perfect."

As suggested, Janice rolled over and talked to Elaine. While I couldn't hear the conversation except for few random words it wasn't five minutes later before they got up and Elaine said..."Come on Lacey. Time is getting short and we need to 'take care of some things' before our husbands return."

No sooner said we gathered up our things and headed for Janice's room.

Once inside Janice's stateroom we quickly removed our bathing suits. After using the bathroom we laid down together on one of the beds with Janice in the middle. After Elaine and I passionately kissed we turned our attention to Janice by taking one of her always perky nipples in our mouth. Once fully stiff and hard as pencil erasers Elaine slowly moved towards her pubic mound while leaving a trail of butterfly kisses along the way.

In the meantime Janice and I made-out like two sex starved lesbians as I continued to fondled her tits and nipples. While Elaine is the only other woman I can compare her to, Janice was quite the kisser. Wet and wild is the best way to describe it, plus plenty of tongue action.

Once Elaine reached Janice's pubic mound she spread her legs before licking and kissing all along the inside of her thighs. After which she took each of her labia in her mouth and gently sucked them until fully engorged and nearly beet red. Then, and only then, did she focus her attention on Janice's now swollen clitoris.

When Elaine started licking and sucking Janice's clit I backed off from kissing her so she could just lay back to enjoy Elaine's oral skills. Instead of kissing her mouth I licked and kissed her ears, neck, shoulders, breasts, and even her armpits.

It didn't take long from the way Elaine was going at her clit and cunt before Janice arched her back slightly and began moaning ever so softly.

Elaine then did the unexpected and stopped before saying..."Lacey, get on top of Janice in a 69 position so you two can go at each other's cunts before Janice orgasms."

"Are you sure? You're doing just fine and I doubt it will be much longer before Janice orgasms."

"Oh God yes Lacey. Nothing I'd like better than your cunt on my face when I cum. Please...and hurry."

Which I didn't hesitate to do since she seemed so eager, and didn't dilly dally around by going straight for Janice's clit once I straddled her. Needless to say Janice was sopping wet. Not only from her own love juice, but also from Elaine's saliva. Plus she smelled and tasted delicious. Just like the proverbial "honey-pot".

After I lowered my cunt down on Janice's face I felt her tongue snake inside my pussy to explore it all while she fondled my tits and pulled on my nipples. She seemed to know exactly what to do for someone who supposedly never had sex with another woman.

Then Elaine surprised me a second time. No sooner was I positioned on top of Janice with her tongue darting in & out my cunt I felt something tickling my bumhole. At first I thought it might have been Janice's nose, but I quickly realized it was Elaine's finger as she flicked a finger nail up & down and all around my asshole. Then there was a slight pause before I felt a well lubricated finger being inserted in my anus. First one...then two. After both were embedded beyond the second knuckle Elaine began to steadily finger fuck it while Janice continued to tongue my cunt. Between the two of them it would be an understatement to say it felt fantastic.

In the meantime I refocused all my attention on Janice's clit. I licked and sucked it at such a feverish pace it caused her to stop tonguing my cunt so she could concentrate on her impending orgasm.

"My God Lacey...you're literally taking my breath away. You're tongue feels so fucking good licking my clit. Whatever you do, don't stop now as I'm going to cum."

With that said she let out a loud series of moans before suddenly screaming. As she did she arched her back as high as she could and orgasmed. Big time too as every muscle in her body contracted along with a series of noisy vaginal spasms. Almost like cunt farts. After which it seemed like a water pipe broke deep in her cunt as a stream of vaginal fluid shot out. A huge stream, which most likely would have gone straight up my nose if I hadn't moved my head when I did.

While Janice was having her orgasm she nearly ripped my nipples off. Not thinking she pulled on them so hard she must have stretched them two inches easily. Hurt like hell.

After Janice's orgasm subsided she all but passed out and went quiet as a mouse. Thankfully she also released my nipples. When she did I leaned forward so my ass was raised higher and Elaine had better access to my bumhole as she continued to finger it. At that point I would have loved something longer and bigger, but...

"If you can Elaine, insert a third finger and fuck me hard and fast as you can so I can cum."

Which she did, and soon after I orgasmed. When I did a gush of pussy juice shot out all over Janice's face. Fortunately it wasn't an intense orgasm otherwise I would have drenched her, but it was enough to bring her out of her orgasmic stupor.

"Oh wow. You two really are something. And what a way to be brought back to reality by you cumming on my face Lacey. Has to be the nicest 'facial' I ever had, and so sweet tasting too. Almost like cotton candy!"

After Elaine removed her fingers from my butthole I reversed position to lay down on top of Janice. Then I proceeded to lick her face clean. While I've tasted my own love juice from sucking it off Walter's cock after he's fucked me it was the first time I ever licked it off someone's face. Let alone another woman. Elaine even joined in. After Janice was squeaky clean we all took turns passionately kissing each other.

Finally I asked Janice jokingly..."So tell me, did we satisfy whatever it was you were 'hungering' for?"

With a big smile on her face..."Yes and no. You satisfied my initial craving, but I'm still 'hungry' for more."

"Any suggestions?"

"Since there's three of us, how about we form a daisy chain so we can all go down on each other at the same time?"

"You must be a mind reader. I was thinking about it myself on the way to the room."

"You game Elaine?"

"You've got to be kidding. Of course I am since I'm the only one that hasn't had an orgasm yet."

Without any further discussion we first cleaned the bedspread the best we could from Janice's very wet orgasm. We even dried it afterwards with her blow-dryer. After which we formed a triangular daisy chain on the other bed. All on our sides with one leg propped up on the other so we could have easy access to each other's cunts. I got the honor to do Elaine, while she had Janice's cunt to eat, and Janice yours truly.

It wasn't long before the room filled with slurping noises and a chorus of soft moans. For someone who never went down on another woman, Janice was doing a terrific job 'eating' my cunt. Which confirms the old adage that when it comes to someone going down on you, no one can do it better than another woman.

First she sucked each labia before concentrating on licking and sucking my clit. Of which I did the same to Elaine, albeit she has one huge clit in comparison and a pleasure to suck. Knowing how much Elaine likes her anus stimulated I also made sure to lick it occasionally in between massaging it with a finger. But no anal penetration since it wasn't possible to comfortably finger fuck her asshole due to the position we were in.

Then as if choreographed our moans and groans became more intense and louder. A sure sign we were all close to cumming. Then as if on cue Elaine orgasmed first, followed by yours truly and finally Janice.

Since Elaine hadn't cummed yet hers was the most intense, and very wet. When she orgasmed she clamped her thighs around my head, which prevented me from moving. Then her cunt spasmed multiple times and each was accompanied by a gush of vaginal fluid. All of which had nowhere to go but my face and mouth. Not that I was complaining as it was a pleasure to swallow her sweet tasting love juice.

Just when Elaine finished her orgasm, I orgasmed...and nearly as intently. Not only did I squeal from cumming, but Janice did too. She was ecstatic about the fact she made me orgasm and cummed on her. Giddy even as she licked and lapped up every drop of love juice that flowed from my cunt.

12