Seabreeze 01

Story Info
It's the July Friday Skip Work Island party time.
1.8k words
4.4
2.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seabreeze 01

Hey there, Seabreeze here, which is a nickname from my days of growing up on the Atlantic coast. And I continued to go by Seabreeze even after I moved a couple hours inland to the Middleton area. I mean "Landlocked" just didn't seem like a good fit for me and all, so just call me Seabreeze and look for me on the Middleton River. LOL, I own a small 8 passenger river duck boat named Seabreeze. And if you're interested in taking a river tour boat ride, call the number on the Billboard and ask for my step sister, Sasha. LOL, just don't believe her when she claims to be the owner and operator of the Seabreeze, but you can throw a sly smile or kind word at her because if there is one thing that Sasha loves, LOL, is a pumped-up ego.

And no, I don't do much of the customer interfacing because there are still some people out there who have major issues with boys who wear the other gender clothing and light facial makeup, which yes, Sasha has known about for years.

And even though she is just my step sister of ten years, it's weird to talk about Sasha any further, so let me continue on with my story of the July Friday Skip Work Island party where I volunteered my boat's services to transport a select few to the Hillsdale Island. And the select few were those who tolerated me as a cross dresser and a couple who were on the fence about it, but held their tongues because the Island party is a huge daytime event and the place to be seen. And it's not like I'm breaking my promise from what I just said about Sasha, she did take on most of the organizing, which included coolers full of Sub sandwiches, beverages and beach towels galore.

Now, I had to double check a few of her efforts, but only to make sure that she didn't "accidently" confuse the shoe store for the Pizza Shop. And apparently, create a small train wreck in life, which will come up in a few minutes. And by the way, I thought it was an innocent request.

"Yeah, Sasha came in here wearing a Peek A Boo bra under her thin white cotton t-shirt and convinced Sal to donate a bunch of Subs and now that I just heard what I said out loud about your step sister, so, sorry Seabreeze."

"Well, Sasha has become pretty good at running the business side of things lately. Anyways Suzie, there is a bench seat reserved for you and Jimmy J and all. The TV weather lady said the weather should be prefect and it should be smooth boat ride up the river, so are you and Jimmy J in?"

"Are you the boat pilot, Seabreeze?"

"LOL, no, I only own the river boat operation and no one will let me do anything but fatten my bank account. You know, the crossdressing thing and all. Anyways, Riley is the pilot, but I will make sure that everyone gets extra napkins with their snack subs."

"Riley? What? It's a six minutes boat ride?"

"LOL, Riley promised to break her promise of a nice easy boat ride up the river to the Island. And wear a ball gag."

"Alright fine, we're in, but if Jimmy J gets all weird about me wearing a bikini in front of 1500 people, well, that's on you. But tell me true Seabreeze, won't it be weird with you step sister on board and all?"

"She's 21 and that's that. I mean, she's 21 and still takes a weekly allowance from me on top of her salary, but she's an adult and my business manager, so maybe I will keep my attention elsewhere, but it will be alright. So?"

"Ah, so what? I just said that Jimmy J and I accept your offer of a boat ride to the Island."

"Mm-mmm, um, Timmy?"

"You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me!"

"Well, you know that I'll have to stay back on the boat and all and he, well, he pays attention to me when he delivers to my house. I mean, at least he will run back and forth between the shore and the boat and keep me company."

"OMFG. OMGF. OMFG! LOL, and silly me thought the weird part was when your step sister thinks Riley is piloting too fast and reaches across Riley for the throttle and "accidently" rubs against Riley's bikini clad boobs, not that I'm trying to give away any secrets or anything. Anyways, oops, the schedule just changed and can't be changed back, so can we trade (yuk) Timmy for Nate? I mean, Nate escorted you to your SUV last Memorial Day weekend and all, right? I mean, he came back mumbling and stuff about you."

"Oh, well, he never called me or anything."

"He's shy and I just texted him, so please, please, please, answer his text and get Timmy out, oh hey Timmy, right on time for your shift and all. I mean, it's too bad that Seabreeze was just leaving and all, but hey, we're all glad to see you here on time. OK, bye Seabreeze and keep in touch with me like you should keep in touch with me or I swear, I will cancel!"

You know, wow, Suzie may have been right about a few things. LOL, he was warm up suit was pretty dirty in the bright lights of the Pizza Shop. But I threw the guy a bone and had him deliver a pizza to me the night before the island party. And, LOL, played dumb about any such skip work Friday party.

"Alright step bro, I took care of all the heavy lifting of the food and beverage coolers, filled both fuel tanks, checked all of the floatation devices, placed the girl's gift bags with the flip flops and the sheer bikini bottom cover ups on each bench seat and we're almost ready to shove off as soon as the others arrive and park, but listen, I might stand next to Riley today and I don't want it to be weird for you."

"La, la, la, la, la, la."

"Um alright, well, listen again, I will admit that I'm a little worried that some drunk dude is going to face punch you for wearing such short shorts and I'm also worried that some other drunk dude is going to face punch Nate for liking a boy who wears such short shorts, so did you want to stay behind with Nate? And I promise, I will go all la, la, la about it. I mean, you've been to the Island before, so it's old hat for you, right Seabreeze bro?"

"Oh, ah, I figured that Riley would have said something to you. Riley said that she would boat Nate and I back after about an hour or so."

"Oh, we came up with plan together, but I was trying to offer up an alternative. I mean, you have such a pretty face and all."

I mean, I appreciated Sasha's concern and all, but it was a little too late because everyone seemed to pull in the side yard parking area at just about the same time. Now, why Nate was almost trotting to be near the front of group was beyond me, unless he was in that much of a hurry to snag a private moment with me like he did when he walked me to my SUV last May.

"Hey Nate, I'm glad that you made it and this is my step sister and business partner, Sasha."

"Hey Seabreeze and it's nice to finally meet you Sasha, but let me speak and speak freely because I feel that I can speak freely in front of your step sister. Listen Seabreeze, I don't mean to bitch out on you, but if we get caught sharing a moment by some macho knucklehead, well, I can't go to work with a red and puffy face, so can I bitch out on you today? I mean, I'll make it up to you when we can be more alone."

Oh, yeah, Sasha picked up on that alright and there was no embarrassment over such an embarrassing confession from Nate.

"SOLD. If you coming aboard people, get aboard. Oh, hey ooh la, la Riley, care to help me pass out the gift bags to the other girls and maybe we can help each put our bikini cover ups on? Mm-mmm?"

"La, la, la, la, la, la."

"LOL, oh Seabreeze, relax, you know that your step sister and I just tease and all."

"Oh, so that's what the cool kids call it these days, huh? Anyways, journey safely and watch your speed and for logs and for other boats and for swimmers and for gators and for canoes and for."

"I'm PILOT, Seabreeze! I mean, we'll be back before sundown."

In other words, the fastest way to freak out a possible dating partner is to challenge or confront Pilot Riley.

"Wow, I might the only person to ever say that it's a good thing that bikinis are so small, but wow, if she could conceal a weapon in such a tint bikini, LOL, I'd be scared to climb on board and oops, don't look now but apparently, Sasha is thankful that Riley's bikini is so small."

"La, la, la, la, la, la."

"Sorry, so we have most of day, right? What will we do, Seabreeze?"

"Oh, I'll answer that! Seabreeze will find something to make you for lunch because all the food is on the boat and then because daytime TV sucks so hard, well, climb aboard sailor and leave a "wake" in his "no wake zone", LOL."

"SUZIE!"

"Just keeping it real Seabreeze and thanks for the bikini cover up. Bye now. And good choice, by the way, Seabreeze."

You know, sometimes with friends like mine, enemies just might get a dinner invitation someday, folks.

"Alright then, I'm hungry, Seabreeze."

"Hmmm, I bet you are Nate, but I need to cast off the lines."

"Lines are cleared, so, everyone needs to hold on tight because I'm PILOT. And extremely horny."

And the best part about duck boats is that they are swallow bottomed for river boating and not very fast, unless Riley is the pilot. The worse part about all that was the ticket would be issued to me as the boat owner.

"Well Nate, let's go make you some lunch and ignore daytime TV, I guess."

"And cast off your lines? Lines are the same as clothes, right Seabreeze?"

"Oh, all of a sudden, you're a man of the sea, Nate?"

"Well, no, but I am feeling like PILOT right now, so lead the way and you know, let's cast off a line or two and create a wake, Seabreeze."

Hmmm, maybe this is why I had avoided such situations before, right? I mean, my "wake zone" never had a "wake" before, not to mention that his idea of "casting off" my lines sounded so much better than letting Timmy do his nasty business while gawking at my legs.

End Seabreeze 01