Seachange

Story Info
A coven of witches finds a new Warlock to join them.
14.2k words
4.66
6.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MELD 1..........................

'He's coming!'

'Yes,' came another thought. 'I can feel him as well. We all can. He's greatly damaged though.'

'Another Department of Community Justice victim.' The thought was bitter.

'The old magic runs deep through him. He doesn't know it though.'

'He's got a good heart. There's great kindness in it and integrity.'

'He'll join us and we'll serve him. He'll be healed and we'll be complete. Are we all agreed?'

'Yes,' came a chorus of thoughts.

'Then come sisters, we have magic to weave. We must prepare for the arrival of our Liege.'

SEAVIEW.........................

The radio was now blaring a cheerful eighties song.

'Yeah, whatever!' I thought.

The announcer had just finished a quick weather report. Thirty four degrees centigrade, not a cloud in the sky and the midday sun dazzling off the blue, blue ocean. I wished I was in the mood to enjoy it.

I was driving up the Pacific Highway, driving north along the NSW coast, driving while trying to clear the anger, the hurt, the betrayal out of my system. It wasn't working.

In the meantime, I was wondering where I was going to stay for the night. All I had was my car and the caravan. About the only things I had left after the settlement. I'd lost the house, my plumbing business and pretty much everything else. The sleazy deal the Department of Community Justice had foisted upon me had spared me from criminal conviction but I'd had to give up just about everything I owned.

The bit that really rankled was that the DCJ knew darn well the accusations of domestic violence from my ex were a pack of lies. Hell, they'd put her up to making the accusations. I'd discovered the DCJ was full of men hating fem-nazi's who believed all men abused their wives and kids and had no scruples framing them to prove their point.

Department of Community Justice!? What a joke. 'Department of Bloody Community Injustice,' I thought sourly.

A sign on the road indicated a caravan park on the right. Seaview Caravan Park - 8km. I'd never heard of it. Didn't even remember it showing on the maps. Would have to be right on the sea I supposed.

'What the hell,' I thought to myself impulsively. 'Maybe if I stopped there and threw myself in the sea I'd feel less shity.'

I took the exit and drove down the road. There was something odd about the it. Like it was there and not there. As I looked in my side mirrors it appeared as if the road behind me was disappearing into the bush. It was a nice illusion and gave me a sense that I was escaping the crap of the world. I could almost feel a weight lifting off my shoulders.

Ten minutes down the road I crossed a cattle grid and came into a small caravan park. I stopped outside the reception building.

'Calm down,' I thought to myself. 'No need to take your mood out on the receptionist.'

I got out of the car, took a few deep breaths to calm myself down and entered the building. Inside I was met by a cheerful looking woman behind the desk. She looked about forty and, in a plain sort of way, rather attractive with an eye catching amount of cleavage showing through her shirt top.

"Hello Sir, I'm Joanne, welcome to Seaview Caravan Park. Just staying the night or a bit longer?"

I'd just been thinking for the night but I had this sudden urge to stay longer. It just seemed right. Like I was meant to stay. Joanne smiled at me. It was a mysterious look she gave me that seemed to turn my knees to butter.

"A few nights I think. Got any vacancies for that?"

"We certainly do Sir. Let's get it sorted out and I'll show you where to park your caravan."

I was expecting her to charge me a small fortune but the price was very reasonable and I was thankful for that. My finances were rather grim after being cleaned out.

She had me drive slowly down the road, following behind her. The arrangement of the caravans was odd. In every other caravan park I'd been in the caravans were laid out in a rectangular grid. Here, there were only six pads, laid out in a circle facing a set of semi circular benches. In the very middle was a fire pit.

Five of the spots were filled and Joanne had me carefully back my caravan in to take up the sixth.

"OK Sir, over to the left is the laundry area. To the right the kitchen area. Behind you is the ladies toilets and showers. The men's is on the other side of the circle. However, you can't use the men's toilet at the moment. It's blocked up and we haven't got anyone in to fix it yet. You'll have to use the ladies. We don't mind."

She pointed to each before continuing on.

"Mind you, I hope you don't mind finding some of the women using the men's showers when they come back from the beach. That's just past the men's through those trees."

She pointed to a line of trees. I could hear the gentle sound of the surf coming from that direction.

"Be very careful swimming in the water though," she added.

"Oh, why's that?"

"Because a little way out from the beach there's a powerful rip. Unless you're a strong swimmer, can keep your head and know how to handle yourself if caught in a rip it could be quite deadly."

"Thanks for the warning. I'll stay near the land."

"In the meantime," she continued, "feel free to use the ladies showers, which is much more convenient to you here than the men's. We don't mind at all."

I was rather startled by this. Also strangely excited. She smiled that mysterious smile again.

"Are there any ladies here or is it just couples or guys?"

She laughed.

"Sorry to disappoint you Sir but the only other guests here are single women. All about our age. Don't worry though. They're all very friendly, very earthy women and enjoy the presence of a man."

"What about you? Got a husband back there?" I asked stupidly.

She sighed.

"I did but he was killed in a motor cycle accident a couple of years ago. It's just me now. Andrew looked after the place and did a lot of the maintenance. He was a plumber by trade and would have fixed the toilet."

I saw an opening.

"Well, I'm a plumber as well. How about I fix the toilet and you give me a discount on the caravan spot?"

There was that secret knowing smile again.

"Deal. Fix the toilet and you can stay for free. There's a shed behind the reception that has all the tools."

Something was silently surging through me. Something wild and alive. Hope maybe? Hope about what? I could feel myself getting a bit hard. She smiled at me again knowingly.

"I'll let you get settled in Sir. I'm sure the other guests will introduce themselves soon. Also, in the evening, we get the fire pit going and like to sit around it and eat and talk and drink. Even dance. You're very welcome to join us Sir."

"Thanks. By the way, my name's Jason."

"I know Sir." Again that bewitching, mysterious smile.

She turned and walked back to the reception, her arse swaying provocatively under her light skirt. I wondered what she'd be like walking naked. I shook my head thinking I was being stupid. That sort of thinking could get me into trouble and I'd had enough of that lately.

MELD 2..........................

'He's starting to feel the magic.'

'Yes, he was starting to get hard. Won't be long now.'

'He was thinking about you naked Joanne.'

'Yes, I know,' she thought happily.

'Oh he's gorgeous. I can't wait till he takes me. Owns me.'

'Goddess yes. My leash in his hand. The runes of power on my collar binding me to him.'

'Yes. All of us sisters worshipping him.'

'Serving him.'

'Pleasing him.'

'Being used by him.'

Ripples of arousal shuddered through the women.

'Don't push too hard sisters,' a thought warned. 'He's been badly hurt. His trust in women deeply damaged.'

'Sigh! Department of Bloody Community Injustice indeed. We'll be careful.'

ELSA...........................

I spent the next hour or so setting my site up. Pulling the awning out and securing it. A few chairs and table. Connecting the power and water. A portable fridge/freezer I set to freeze while getting the caravan fridge to cool down. I would have to find where the closest shopping centre was to stock up on food and drink. A job for tomorrow. I had just enough supplies for tonight.

It was mid afternoon and the sun was getting quite warm. No doubt about it, the beach was calling me. I dressed in a swimming costume and a light shirt plus wide brimmed hat to protect myself from the sun. Then I grabbed a towel and headed off in the direction of the beach.

While there was supposed to be five women in the caravans I didn't see any as I walked through the park towards the trees. I did see a bunch of wallabies happily munching on the grass but they didn't pay me any attention. I could also see wombat holes under the laundry and wondered if they'd stuffed up the men's toilet.

There was a sense of peace and quiet here that soothed my soul. A well worn trail took me through the trees and I quickly found myself at the beach. I stopped to soak in the view.

It was a small curved beach a couple of hundred metres across. The sand creamy white though littered with seaweed. The water lapping at the edge in a gentle swell less than half a metre high. I was coming in towards the northern end. About thirty metres to my left was a shoal of rocks jutting out into the sea. Lots of rock pools to explore. It was picture postcard gorgeous.

Looking out to the sea it wasn't hard to spot the rip Joanne had mentioned. It was busy funnelling water out from the beach into deeper water. Yup, definitely didn't want to tangle with that. Stay near the edge where the water was no more than waist deep.

Just looking at the view made me feel better. I took a few steps onto the sand and was suddenly stopped dead again.

There was women sunning herself on a towel on the sand. What stopped me dead was the fact that she was totally naked except for some sun glasses. She raised herself on her elbows and turned to look at me.

"Hello there, I'm Elsa. Joanne told me you were new to the park."

"Um yeah. Nice to meet you."

"Could you do me a favour. I want to turn over but need to lotion up my back and legs. Could you do that for me? It really would help and make sure I don't miss any spots. I hate getting sun burned."

She rolled over and offered up a bottle of sun tan lotion.

"Um sure."

I took the bottle, squeezed a large dollop on my hand, then started rubbing the lotion into her back and shoulders.

"Ooh, that's nice. You've got good strong hands. Don't forget my backside and legs." She spread her legs for ease of access.

She had a lovely hour glass figure and I must admit I had a good perv while rubbing the lotion in. Once finished she told me to not forget to lotion myself. The sun was quite strong and I could easily burn if not protected.

I cursed myself. Bugger, I'd forgotten to bring lotion. Feeling very awkward I asked if I could borrow hers.

"Sure. Go and have a swim first and then I'll return the favour and lather you up. Be careful of the rip out there."

I gave another start then nodded. I put my towel down a short distance from hers. However, before I set off, she called out, "if you want to go naked Sir that's perfectly fine. All us girls go nude here."

I felt a strange little surge of wildness sing through me. What was it with these women all calling me Sir? Feeling very alive I stripped off my costume and headed into the sea.

The surf was low and foamy. The water delightfully warm. I threw myself in and it felt like all the crap I'd been wearing on the drive was washed away. I felt cleansed. I lay there for a while at the very edge, letting the surf wash over me. I felt more than cleansed. I felt invigorated. Like there was energy coursing through me. I hadn't felt this good in years.

Eventually I walked back from the water and flopped down on my towel to soak up some sun. Suddenly, Elsa was squatting beside me.

"Turn over Sir so I can do your front."

I was a bit apprehensive. Worried I'd get an erection but I turned over.

She was now kneeling beside me, her knees well spread showing her glistening cunt while her full breasts hung in front of my face.

"Now Sir, close your eyes and just relax."

I did as instructed and felt her hands rubbing lotion all over my chest and shoulders. It was a lovely, sensuous feel. I was trying hard not to get hard.

Then each of my arms. I was oozing into the towel.

"Spread your legs Sir so I can do them."

I spread them about a foot apart.

First the leg nearest her. Rubbing the lotion up from my foot, past my knee and all the way up my thigh. She carefully slipped her hand inside my thigh, gently moving my ball sack to one side.

I lost it at that point and started getting hard. I tried to splutter my apologies but she cut me short.

"Please Sir, never be embarrassed about getting hard in front of me. You have a beautiful cock and I'm honoured you think me worthy of your erection. Just relax and let it have it's way. I rejoice in you being a man. All the women here do."

She started on the other leg. I was as hard as a rock now and getting harder. As she massaged me I was aware of her muttering something under her breath.

As if knowing I'd heard her.

"They're words of power Sir. Connecting you to the universe, releasing your energy. It's beautiful feeling it. You're very strong Sir. May I finish covering your cock and balls?"

It was all I could do to nod yes.

Her hand glided sensuously up and down my shaft while she used the lotion as a lube. Her other hand gently circled my balls, pulling the skin taut. The sensitivity of my cock doubled. I was absolutely mad with lust as she skilfully kept me on the edge. My hips uncontrollably humping the towel.

I was suddenly startled by the scrunch of sand on the other side from Elsa. Opening my eyes I saw a naked, somewhat chubby woman, with very large tits and a deliciously shaved pussy standing beside me.

KAREN...................................

"Mind if I take over Elsa?"

"Of course Karen. I've had enough sun for the moment."

"Sir, this is Karen. Please enjoy her attention."

With that she kissed me on the lips then got up, picked up her towel, and headed back to the park.

Karen knelt beside me, her hand stroking my cock, expertly keeping me on the edge.

"Sir, you like my shaved cunt?"

I nodded yes.

"Would you mind if I got on top so you eat me out while I suck you off? Your cock is making me very horny."

I was startled by this and eagerly nodded yes.

"Oh goody," she said.

From a bag she brought out a damp cloth and wiped my cock clean of suntan lotion. How did she know to bring the cloth? And then she was straddling me, her wetly engorged clit thrusting into my open mouth. In the meantime, her mouth engulfed my entire cock, right down to the base. I could feel her tongue swirling around the head of my cock and rigid shaft.

I'd never experienced this sort of pleasure before. It was amazing and I couldn't last long. I exploded into her mouth, emptying seeming buckets of cum into her while she swallowed every drop. She in turn erupted into orgasmic rapture. I managed to keep my wits and continued to attack her clit with my tongue.

"Please Sir, enough. You win."

She pulled away to kneel beside me. Funny thing was, I was still hard. She swung around and then lowered her throbbing cunt onto my equally throbbing dick. Her large tits hung directly in my face and I took turns sucking each nipple.

"Oh Goddess Sir. Your cum is amazing. So much raw energy in it. I'm absolutely buzzing with it. It's a long time since I felt this alive. And don't worry about getting me pregnant Sir. We're all on the pill."

Her eyes were almost glowing.

"You own me now Sir. I'm yours. Anytime you want to fuck me, anytime you want me to suck you, I'm available. Touch me, fondle me any time you like. You can enter my caravan any time of the night you like to get your rocks off with me. Join me in the shower any time you like. I'm completely free for you to use."

I stared at her suspiciously. Her offer was just too good to be true.

"And there's absolutely no catches to this Sir. If you want to fuck any of the other women here then go for it. I'll cheer you on."

She was slowly riding my cock, squeezing her muscles rhythmically. It just felt so good.

"Just relax Sir. Close your eyes and just enjoy yourself. Let me do the work pleasing you."

I closed my eyes and almost found myself drifting to sleep. My cock still hard in her sopping wet cunt as she lazily rocked up and down on it. It may have been my imagination but I thought I heard her muttering more words of power. I drifted off into a hazy erotic daze.

CAROL.............................

"Sir?"

A hand gently rocked me awake. Karen was kneeling beside me, one hand lightly resting on my semi-hard cock.

"Sir, I think you've had enough sun. Don't want you burning."

I had to agree.

"Thanks Karen. That was just heavenly. I feel so good."

"You're very welcome Sir. Please remember I'm yours now. See me any time you're horny."

She bent down and tenderly kissed my cock.

I still didn't know what to make of this but a part of me said run with it. I got up, standing beside her. She was still kneeling so I guided my cock towards her mouth which she immediately opened.

She sucked it for a little while and then leaned back, her hand gently cupping my balls.

"Thank you so much for filling my mouth Sir. But I do think you need to get out of the sun."

I laughed.

"OK Karen. Hopefully another time."

"Definitely Sir."

I sauntered back towards the caravans. I'd only gone a few steps when I remembered I was still naked with my cock sticking out at half mast. I steered towards the men's.

I realised I really needed a shower. I was covered in bits of sand and suntan lotion plus my hair felt like steel wool from the salt water. As I stepped into the shower block I was stopped dead for the usual reason. A naked women getting ready to enter one of the shower stalls. She was shortish, curly brown hair, cute little nose with a nice wide mouth. She had smallish tits but had a delightful looking bubble butt. Like Karen, her cunt was shaved smooth.

"Oh, hello Sir. My name's Carol. I was just about to have a shower. Would you care to join me? I've got shampoo, conditioner, soap and a loofah."

She held up a shower bag.

I was very tempted but wasn't sure I could control myself. I was already half erect and I'm sure she must have noticed.

"Don't worry about getting hard Sir. A man's cock should get hard all the time. And if you feel like touching and fondling me then that would be lovely. I adore the touch of a man on my naked body."

At that point it was impossible to say no, so I joined her in the shower stall.

"Allow me Sir."

She poured a generous amount of liquid soap on the loofah and began scrubbing me all over. Legs, back, arms, front and then my groin. I was as hard as a rock.

Under the sound of the shower I thought I heard her muttering words. More words of power? Whatever that was.

"You have a lovely erection Sir. You should be proud of it. Never be afraid of showing it around here. But I think you're getting a bit distracted by it. Here, let me help."

She faced the shower exit, spread her legs as wide as the stall permitted and then bent over. Her upper body outside the shower.

"Sir, please just enter and fuck me for your pleasure. That hard cock of yours needs a cunt to fuck and I'm right here, ready and waiting."

I couldn't resist. I had to squat a bit to get inside but once done I shoved my cock in hard.

"Oomph! Oh Goddess Sir that's great. Fuck me good and hard. Slap my arse. Ram it in. Just fucking fuck me!"

I grabbed her hips and started fucking her deeply as she begged for more. I didn't last long. I exploded inside her pumping the last drop of cum out of me. She just screamed and screamed and screamed in orgasmic ecstasy.