Seals of Magus Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Betrayal and a punishment fit for a pervert.
7.4k words
4.44
3.8k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
671 Followers

Arilyn woke up with a jolt while throat-moaning from a violent climax that had happened in her sleep. Lust pulsed all over her body and it took only seconds to realize most of it did not come from her. It oozed through her door even as no sounds were coming from outside.

"That better not be some damn pervert jerking off to me, or he will... suffer," Arilyn mused and got up to put on her green robe as she wore nothing while sleeping. Then she reached for the door handle only to realize it was held shut by something that was not the lock. Tingle of foreign magic pulsed against her skin but it had not been set up to attack her, only to hold the sturdy wooden door in place.

Unless there was some bound demon set up to maintain the barrier on the door, it would not last long so Arilyn thought it was just some prank due to the oozing lust on the other side. So she flashed a smile and focused her magic to boost her body. If someone wanted to fuck on the corridor, she at least wanted to see them just to call them perverts.

With one focused hit, Arilyn broke the wood around the lock and stepped out to inspect the corridor. She froze for a moment to notice two big red demons with golden cock rings. Both looked like magi that had been fully taken over by their seals. And they wasted less time to think and charged Arilyn like they were guarding the doors.

"This better not be Irene, I'm going to gut her if she blames this on me," Arilyn flared and sent both of the charging brutes flying with a telekinetic blast. Then she went to one of the closed doors and kicked it open before the demons had the time to recover.

Elidyr had been sitting on his bed with spread legs. His icy white eyes dilated even as the blue succubus kneeling on her knees did not seem to notice. She wore the golden collar of a regular bound demon.

Arilyn shouted at her senior magus as loud as she could but he was unable to hear her. Though that fact alone was enough to make him realize something was off. Not to mention a moment later one of the purple brutes on the corridor charged Arilyn from the side. It triggered Elidyr to stand up and roll down his blue robe, and he left the succubus pout on the floor of his room like a pet that had not been fed.

The air pulsed cold in the corridor and the demonic creature Arilyn sent flying the second time was caged into the wall by several bursts of living ice. The blue tendrils seemingly manifested from thin air to bind the victim.

"How many times it has to be told, if you want to play rough, just ask me," Elidyr mused while incapacitating the second demon. He had already recognized that both of them were magi that had been taken over by their seals.

"I did not do this, I don't have the ability to do what was done to the doors," Arilyn protested. "Not to mention someone has put cursed cock rings on them."

"Hmm, that indeed seems to be the case... fascinating," Elidyr mused and leaned closer to look at the base of the red bloated cock next to him. He clearly did not worry about the creature getting free from his magic.

"I can tell there are more than these two out there just from the lust, we should do something about them," Arilyn voiced as her senior kept focusing on the ring.

"So we should, you go inform Vulas, I will see how many of our colleagues are still useful on this floor," Elidyr instructed and blasted the first door open with a pulse of ice-cold air. Arilyn did not stay to see what he discovered and instead jolted towards the stairs. Vulas had his personal laboratory and living quarters in the dungeons under the academy.

Arilyn ignored the two more possessed magi on the ground floor and simply boosted her body to rush underground. Nothing seemed odd to her while she went down the stairs but then she stepped through a weird barrier in her hurry. She was immediately assaulted by external magic that intruded into her body. It oozed around her with strength that was far stronger than a six-seal demon but still not as terrifying as Fibular's magic.

Fire burst around Arilyn as she tried to push back the enemy she had not even identified. But her flames were quickly consumed while a green mass formed around her. It flowed along her skin with rapid speed to cover most of her body. Only her head was left outside the pressuring entity.

"Hello there," a creepy feminine voice of demonic origin rang in Arilyn's head. It took her several seconds to realize that it was the mass around her that was the source of the words.

"You do taste delicious, I could tell you were coming, too bad there is another use to you than to be given to me," the demon voiced while Arilyn's seals burned to resist the intrusion of a stronger magic than she could handle. Though the slimy creature was not even attempting to imprint its seal, but just being close to it was too much for the four-seal to endure with ease.

When the green demon took its first step, Arilyn realized she was literally trapped within its body. Her legs moved with it and her hands were pressed into her sides in a way that made it clear her robe had dissolved.

The sensation of the creature suddenly starting to run confused Arilyn almost more than anything else. Like her legs moved in the slime without touching anything and the feeling compared to a more disgusting version of floating. It was clear that the demon was some kind of slime variant but the elf apprentice had never read anything about one so powerful.

When the running stopped Arilyn was too dizzy to focus her eyes for a moment. But a familiar voice pulled her into the moment.

"I see the abomination's favorite slut has arrived," Irene voiced while leaning to a wall in her usual purple robe.

"Huh?" Arilyn uttered while she realized they were in front of the main vault of the academy. Everything the archmagus was simply storing for various reasons was locked behind the large metal door. Though the layered door was currently being brutalized by a hulking blue demon that was at least as strong as the one trapping Arilyn. Though her ability to sense it was being overloaded by the sheer quantity of powerful magic.

"Just how many times did you throat that brute to get him to do a two-seal a favor?" Arilyn asked with a delayed retort. Even if she wanted to say so many other not polite things, she managed to stop herself to not agitate the stronger demons any more than necessary.

"Definitely not as many times as you have done that to those way weaker than him, but that is beside the point. You are here simply to be the cherry on top," Irene grinned and pointed towards a host of red imps that were hunching in the corner of the room. They were clearly even more afraid of the two stronger demons than Arilyn was.

"When that abomination comes back, all he will see is a host of imps fucking his favorite whore," Irene explained. "Who has been driven insane by her four lust seals screaming for magic."

"I did not know you cared so much about me to put this much effort just to toy with me," Arilyn said.

"Don't overvalue yourself, you are just the abomination's holster, though he might even prefer you mentally broken," Irene voiced and at that moment Arilyn really hoped Fibular had just used his departure as bait. And the trap would trigger at any moment. Especially since she realized that one of the reasons her seals were screaming with lust was that they were being drained of magic by the slime demon.

"You know, I thought of just getting a five-seal demon to forcefully imprint a seal on you, but that was a bit too generic and would ruin your elven aesthetics," Irene kept talking like she had some list she wanted to go through of all the things she wanted to say.

"You do know the archmagus does not like his things being touched?" Arilyn asked. The demon ripping the metal plates of the vault door was at least halfway through.

"You think that old scum really cares? He barely knows anything that is going on in his tower," Irene shrugged. "Once he comes back, the only thing left in this tower is a pile of demons playing with your body."

Arilyn really wanted to yell at Irene about how big of a piece of shit she was, but the redhead elf just gritted her teeth. There was no longer calm nothingness in Irene's eyes but odd eagerness like she wanted Arilyn to explode with anger.

"I guess you are at least smart enough to know when you are defeated," Irene shrugged. "Give her to the imps."

"Time for us to part... pity, you are delicious," the slime demon voiced and dug out Arilyn from its body to drop her to the floor. Some of the magic-consuming green ooze was still wrapped around her limbs to lock her to the ground.

At first, none of the muscular imps dared to approach Arilyn but then the brute tearing the vault door got through. He did the forced passage through it only barely enough to fit his leathery body before he pushed through. But it was more than big enough for Irene to follow him and for Arilyn to see their backs on the other side.

The moment the slime creature that assumed a feminine shape that reminded Arilyn of her own went after the other two, the red imps charged the bound elf to rub their cocks into her. They looked and felt so painfully hard that it was clear they were not allowed to climax by their rings.

Arilyn gritted her teeth while one of the imps tried to lift her head to ram his cock in but she kept pressing her teeth shut. And the imps that were trying to fight over her ass were too evenly matched to get time to even attempt inserting.

"So that is what you wanted, interesting," a familiar but eerie voice echoed from the vault but Arilyn barely saw what was happening.

The chair close to the vault entrance shifted and took the shape of Fibular the moment Irene tried to pick up a large silver sphere from a pedestal. Though he did not stop transforming and took the form of a large purple brute that was big enough to block Arilyn's view into the vault. Though it did not scare away the imps and they simply tried to climax with even more desperation.

The blue demon that had torn open the vault charged at Fibular who took the attack head-on. Purple energy pulsed around the archmagus' muscular body while the wrestling contest began. But no matter how hard the attacking demon tried, he barely managed to push Fibular from the breached door. Though the struggle was enough of a distraction for the green goo to lunge itself on the combatants.

While the purple energy was not properly absorbed by the slime it was definitely enough to dim it. Though the oozing layer on top of him did not seem to bother Fibular that much as he tackled the blue demon to the floor.

In the next moment, Irene lunged herself over the archmagus and the green slime helped her slide out of the vault. Though she seemingly froze near Arilyn as shadows intensified around her.

"I don't think you were permitted to leave," Vulas voiced while his body emerged from the shadows at the far end of the room. He did so with an odd style that was made more disturbing by his white robe that had golden linings.

Irene was unable to even open her mouth and she simply held the silver sphere with grit that almost matched the one Arilyn had before. A purple electric pulse suddenly evaporated the green slime holding Arilyn still along with the cock rings on the imps. An explosion of thick cum blasted the redhead even as the imps faded into nothingness in seconds. She absorbed the seed as fast as she could even as it was barely enough to sate her for a few moments

"So you really came for that," Fibular mused and stood up while crushing the head of the blue demon until he evaporated into the oblivion he had come from.

"The great king of demons must have promised you many things," Fibular voiced while he walked to face Irene with his demonic purple face. Just one tap from him turned the silver sphere into dust like it had never been real.

"Put her to my favorite cell," Fibular grinned and Vulas only nodded to slide Irene down a corridor with his shadows. He soon followed her.

"Kneel for your reward," Fibular stated while he stepped to tower over Arilyn. She managed to get to her knees while a large purple cock was pointed at her.

"You have suffered, so just be open wide for me," Fibular instructed, and Arilyn gaped open her jaw. But the purple cock was not rammed down her throat but instead, it was jerked by its owner.

"You are such a good loyal apprentice, I can always trust you to act the way I want," Fibular voiced and jerked faster. "So you understand why I did not tell you about this?"

"Yes master, so I would act the way you wanted me to act," Arilyn replied. Her green eyes were locked to the rod pointed at her without even trying to look up. The tip twitched and a moment later her face was blasted by the most potent seed she knew.

Arilyn tried to swallow and absorbs in equal measure. Her body burned from lust and desire for magic but by the time she managed to clear her face, Fibular was gone.

"Thank you, master, I'm all full," Arilyn muttered and stood up. She was almost at her magical capacity so the next thing she needed to do was to get some clothes. So she once again rushed down the corridors with an odd excitement. Despite being a bit of a pervert, Arilyn did not really want to flash all of her peers even if she had done it to most of them one way or the other.

This time only five people saw Arilyn's bare skin before she locked herself into her room to dig out another robe.

** * **

Irene had been stripped naked and tied into a golden wall that was completely out of place in the rustic stone dungeon. Not even the metal door of her cell was made of the shiny material that was used to bind her limbs.

"I see you have gotten used to your new quarters," Fibular mused while he stepped into the cell in his human form. His imposing purple eyes immediately locked onto the elf's nubile body.

"You are keeping me alive to be a pleasured doll?" Irene flared. "You disgust me."

"No need to worry, you will only taste my cock after you beg to have it," Fibular mused. He was keeping steady eye contact despite the elf's nubile body being fully bear and presented to him.

"So, long prolonged torture until my mind is broken," Irene voiced. "How imaginative."

"I'm not going to ask you even who you serve, just the fact what you were able to do with seven-seal demons, and what you wanted makes it clear," Fibular replied like it answered a question Irene had not directly said.

"Then you know you are doomed, nobody can match the true ruler of demons," Irene said with false confidence.

"Do you know how old I am? Because that should tell you how long I have been winning," Fibular grinned.

"Then kill me, abomination, you will get nothing from me," Irene flared.

"You might have misunderstood something, when I take someone as my student, you will be my student," Fibular voiced with an eerily calm tone. "And a disobedient student should be disciplined."

"I have never been a student of yours," Irene stated.

"That is not something you get to decide," Fibular voiced and the ground of the cell glowed red to reveal it had a summoning circle. In moments a red succubus emerged in a pose that presented her ass.

"Lira's unworthy demon cunt is ready for your seed, master Fibular," the red demon with silver hair voiced with a gaping grin.

"Pathetic creature, you are here just to force your seal on my apprentice," Fibular boomed and the succubus straightened herself while biting her lower lip.

"Do I have to? Forcing a seal on someone who is so well in control will be tiring," Lira pouted while her eyes examined Irene. The demon could tell both of the elf's seals were hidden in her hair.

"You will never have the pleasure of my seed if you do not do what I command," Fibular boomed and even as the succubus sulked theatrically, she still walked over to Irene.

"I'm not ready, you will only have my mindless mutated body to be used for your sick desires," Irene declared. Her swayed tone revealed more of her distress than her cold green eyes.

"We shall see... but I think someone with your natural talents... might be able to endure it," Fibular replied while the succubus landed her palm on Irene's lower stomach. The intrusive magic from the three-seal demon immediately began assaulting the two-seal magus' resistance.

For several minutes Irene just gritted her teeth until the shape of a red heart formed to her lower stomach. It barely took seconds to distort and squiggles that shaped into words began spreading out of it. Though the succubus did not get to enjoy her handiwork as she was dissolved out of the mortal world a moment later.

"Slut, cock, bucket, free, hole," were just a few of the many red distorted words that spread on Irene's stomach.

"Focus focus... cock... focus," Irene slurred while her face distorted in an obscene fashion.

"I sure hope you can manage to stay... as an elf," Fibular mused and left the cell.

** * **

Irene had no idea how long she had struggled to stay sane, but now all of the twisted words that had formed on her body were contained within the heart-shaped seal on her lower stomach. Two white ball-shaped seals that were from astral demons seemingly squeezed the heart from both sides.

"You managed to contain the seal with the ones you had, impressive. I was right not to just throw you away," Fibular mused while Irene had trouble remembering if the man had even left the room. Her face was soaked with dry drool and her clit kept pulsing like she had just climaxed.

"I'm ready for my fourth seal," Irene irked. Though despite her defiance, she was spreading her knees to push her hip to better present her swollen pussy. Like not so small part of her hoped she would just get fucked.

"I appreciate your enthusiasm, but you have another choice, just keep being my good apprentice," Fibular voiced. "I don't really have a use for mindless puppets."

"Disgusting abomination like you will eventually die by my hand," Irene said with a tilted smile she struggled to keep focused.

"Well-defined goals, you are driven on top of being talented," Fibular said with a tone that did not make it sound like he was mocking. Any retort Irene had tried to say was only gagged as saliva as one of the words within her heart seal tried to poke out only to be pushed back in by the white orb.

"So what do you say? Should I summon a four-seal lust lord?" Fibular asked. "And give you as a pet for Arilyn?"

"Apprentice... greets her master," Irene muttered with gritted teeth. But her eyes dilated the moment she managed to see what the archmagus dug from his black robes.

"Well, I have a gift for you, my most advanced collar. You will have so much fun discovered what it does, since you had so much interest in my... techniques," Fibular mused while he placed the choker-like collar around Irene's neck.

"You knew?" Irene uttered. She had managed to create the cock rings to make the one-seal magi lose control of their seal by reverse-engineering the collars the archmagus has done to control way stronger demons.

"I know everything, be sure to compensate Claude when you have time," Fibular mused. The calm tone he did so terrified Irene almost more than everything else. And for a moment she truly understood the fear some demons had towards this eccentric man.

"What does this do?" Irene asked.

"Nothing, if you don't do anything... I would not approve of," Fibular mused. At that moment Irene realized that the excess systems within the collar had most likely been observation related even as they seemed inactive.

"So you are just going to, let me go if I just wear this?" Irene almost panted while the heart on her stomach pulsed harder for a moment.

"I will be requiring the completion of some... extra assignments... especially ones related to fixing the issues you caused," Fibular said.

kngelol
kngelol
671 Followers