Sean and Madison Ch. 01

Story Info
Foot massage leads to control.
4k words
4.52
11.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

This was exactly the way he wanted to spend his time off. The cabin was over 1000 ft up on the mountain shrouded in PNW yet overlooking the beautiful ocean. This was it. He would get back and tell his friend Linda that he would buy the place off her. After the last few years he figured he owed it to himself. On this cushiony couch in front of a giant window under vaulted ceilings he strummed his guitar and started humming a melody that came to mind. He looked out upon the forest and imagined himself in a Tolkien story and dreamily sang improvisation when at once the front door opened in walking a stunning woman with several suitcases. She was small in stature but her presence was giant. Who was she and why did she just walk in? (it felt like a dream) She must have been Linda's friend. This must have been the place she sent her friends to when they needed to...get away.

"Hi! I'm Sean," he said thinking of no other icebreaker at that moment. She turned quickly and gasped. "Oh...oh, I didn't know anyone else was here.", she said.

"Just me...and my guitar."

"Lovely. Ugh. Sorry, I feel a mess. I've been traveling and dealing with a lot."

"You certainly don't look a mess." That was no lie. She had a thin long sweater that accentuated her curves that lie under tight leggings and a white t-shirt.

"That's sweet. I've had a long week in the city and have been so very looking forward to some quiet time here. I haven't slept well in months despite how tired I am." She plopped herself down on the couch at the other end. "I'm Madison."

"Pleasure to meet you."

"You too. So you play?"

"I do. I mean, I just started playing again. Actually put a little band together recently. I'm working on some songs for us while I'm here."

"Ohhh will you play me a lullaby? I absolutely have to get some sleep." There was something about her that made it hard to say no. He would have played for her anyway but he wasn't sure he liked that she was so easily able to take down his defenses with a look. He prided himself on being dominant and in control. There had been very few times in his life that a girl was so beautiful and seductive that he struggled to maintain control. Maybe twice and those had been dangerous. He embraced his dominant side after that. Something inside him needed that control...

"Of course." He started playing a song he had written a few years back. It was a slower love song but not quite a lullaby but it seemed to be having the desired effect. She had curdled up into a ball and closed her eyes naturally but as soon as he stopped playing she opened them and stretched her face toward him.

"That was really nice. You wrote that?"

"I did."

"About what?'

"A dream I had when I was younger." (this felt like a dream)

"Well that was very sweet and it almost did the trick."

"Well, I'm really glad you liked it."

She did a bit of a turn to look up at the ceiling and took a deep breath.

"Say, do you still know reflexology?"

"How did you know that?"

"So you do?!!! Linda mentioned it.

"Yes. It's been a while but yes."

"Ohhh pleeeaaase. Do me do me. I need this! You have no idea!"

"Ok, well if it's in the name of science...", he joked but she was already moving down the coach and stretching out on her stomach with her feet in his direction. This was going to be more difficult than he thought. As she stretched out he noticed how flawless her body seemed to him. She was mostly covered but her leggings only went down to below her knees. Her skin was just how he liked it: smooth and tan. Her curves were lovely too....athletic but...curvy. And then there were her feet. He had a bit of a foot fetish but the problem was that it was very selective. Rarely ever did he find a woman's feet that sexy but when he did it got his blood flowing. This happened on the occasions that he found himself unable to control his urges and Madison's feet were exactly how he felt a sexy foot should be. Nice arches, sexy little toes and there was just something about her skin, even and especially the way her soles wrinkled. This was going to difficult to maintain control so he knew he needed to think of something fast....but then he knew! Of course...

He had learned reflexology right after high school from his friend (eventually a friend with benefits) whose parents were from China. She had learned the skill when she was young and had a little crush on Sean so she decided perhaps that teaching him might bring them a little closer. Besides, what a great way to get a guy you like to rub your feet. He found it absolutely fascinating. The foot had many thousands of nerve endings that connected to locations all over the body: organs, nerves, muscles. When done right it would first relieve tension in these areas allowing for a more healthy body but then endorphins would begin to be released leaving a feeling of euphoria all over. Sean had an idea to take that further.

He had been taking psychology and had been doing a bit of meditating from time to time. He, with June, developed their own technique that incorporated guided meditation. They traded off on each other and quickly found that it was more of a form of hypnotism. June would probe Sean's mind and find his "hotspots". She was determined to stoke his foot fetish. He didn't know it at the time but she got out of him during the sessions that he was under what would happen if she could do that...she was successful. He didn't figure it out for months and the only reason he did was she told him while she was under. During those months he would start rubbing her feet and within seconds he would be so horny he had no control over himself. His cock had never been so hard. She had taken his fetish and magnified it. They maintained this relationship for sometime because it just felt so good physically.

But that was before and the reason that he decided he needed to be in control from then on. He started getting into D/s and BDSM. He wanted that kind of control over the women he lusted after for multiple reasons. 1) he just loved the dominating aspect. It felt good and right to be in that position...making a woman a complete sex slave. Hearing her beg and then have the mind blowing orgasms that came with the psychological breakdown creating an animal only able to seek out her After learning enough about it he realized that deep down he was a switch. But he didn't want to embrace that submissive side as the extreme lack of control made him very uncomfortable. That led to reason 2) if he maintained a very dominant role then he wouldn't have to worry about exposing his submissive side.

It had been a very long time since he felt that worry but here now was a woman that threatened to bring that out of him with just a wink or a shake. He had just met her and that threat was very real. So he knew what he had to do...

He put his hands on her feet, felt a tingle spread throughout him and immediately pulled back. He would have to make sure he was going to get into her mind or else she would have him.

"So my reflexology technique combines guided meditation. It will take you to a much more relaxed place. Sound good?"

"Oh, hell yes," said Madison. "Whatever it takes to get real sleep."

So he started to lightly trace his fingers up and down her calves. It was important that he got her to a relaxed state before he started with the deeper massage.

"Madison, I want you to take a deep breath...now let it out very slowly. When you do I want you to relax all the muscles in your feet and legs.....now again while relaxing all the muscles in your back, neck and arms."

This went on a few more times until she was completely limp and her mind going into that halfway sleep. That's when he started on her feet. Damn he had never seen feet feel and look sexier than hers. Her body had to be exactly what he thought of as perfect. He was looking forward to finding out. He would start with some deep longer strokes on her beautiful arches.

"You are so heavy and sleepy now. As you get heavier you have less control of your body and mind. It feels sooo good to let go. The more you let go the more this feeling gets better and better. Heavier and heavier. It hurts to think your own thoughts. When you give control away to me the ecstasy your body feels gets stronger and stronger. Give in and let my words become your thoughts. It feels so good to be completely weak while I take care of thinking for you..."

This went on for several minutes. Madison's beautiful body was surrendering and her mind was on it's way. Less and less she tried to put together her own thoughts. Every time she did she would feel discomfort. Sean's voice reminding her to let go made everything feel so much better. She didn't consciously realize it but her body was getting extremely turned on. Her pussy had started to drip through her leggings. Sean saw this and knew things were going exactly as they should. At this point it was time to take her deeper.

"My words are your thoughts. The more I rub your feet the hornier you get. You are already hornier than you've ever been and this is just the beginning. All you have to do is completely let me have control and you will feel better than you ever have."

She was letting little moans out and had no idea.

"You must give yourself to me completely to feel this good. There is a small part of you that fights it. That part of you is not helping you. You must get rid of those thoughts forever and I will let you feel complete ecstasy. Is that what you want?"

"....yessss," slid right out of her mouth. With that there was no more resistance. This strong willed sex goddess had become a complete slave to Sean in mind and body. Now for tweaks and reinforcement...

"Madison, you are mine now. I am your Master. I control how you feel at all times. Knowing this makes you so horny. You want to cum more than anything but you can only cum with my permission. Do you want to cum?"

"More than anything."

"Can you?"

"Only with your permission."

"And when you do cum from now on it will be 99 times more powerful than any orgasm you've ever had."

She was moaning louder now still under.

"Now I have connected your feet to the rest of your body. We are going to work on a very special pathway. When I touch you here-" (he dug his thumbs into the middle of her arches) "you will feel that in your pussy." He started to rub more and as heavy as she had felt not too long ago she started grinding her hips and breathing louder and louder.

"Please let me cum, Master."

"Not yet. The longer we go the more powerful this first orgasm will be. But once you cum your mind will be forever mine. Is that what you want?"

"More than anything, my Master."

"Cum......NOW."

Immediately her toes curled. She gripped the cushions and began to air fuck the couch. This lasted for a whole minute at least and she slowly wound down. I just lightly grazed my fingers over her feet knowing this would keep her slightly aroused. She didn't know this yet but her life was about to be constant with cumming. He liked how smart she was. She had whit and attitude. That's what made this hotter. When he was done she would be his sex bimbo on command. He would still let her be her at other times. In fact, it would be fun to watch this smart, sassy babe start to feel the effects and try to fight it only to fall into the pure lust for which she would not be able to resist. His mind was racing with different scenarios. But he wanted to finish this "session" to see how well if at all it worked once she was out of her trance. He knew that if he got her into the trance there would be plenty he could do to her while under but how well after was a big question. One thing was that he would have to make sure he could get her under again easier next time.

"Madison?"

"Yes, Master"

"You are my pet"

"Yes, Master"

"Shortly I am going to have you come out of your trance and wake up more refreshed than you have ever been. You will not consciously remember the things I've told you or how I made you feel while you were under but all my words will remain as your thoughts. They will constantly run through your subconscious making them stronger and stronger. You will be your normal self but feel better than ever. You will only remember that you fell asleep immediately when I started to massage your feet.

Whenever I say the words 'SLEEPY FEET SLEEPY PET' you will immediately fall deep like you are now but you will fall deeper with the incredible need for me to control you so that you can feel this ecstasy again. Every time you will be hornier than the last time, ready to make my words your thoughts. When you awake you will feel the need for me to massage your feet more not knowing that whenever I do you will feel what I do to your feet in your pussy. It will make you shy because you won't have control over it but the shyer you become the hornier you will become. You will need me to touch you everywhere. You will need me to fuck you but you will know that I am in complete control.

You will only ever be able to cum with my permission from now on. Every time you cum it will be stronger than the last time. Your body now belongs to me and that idea keeps you aroused. Whenever I say the words 'FOOT BIMBO SLAVE', no matter where you are you will become my silly little complete slave. Making me happy will make you happy. Making me horny will make me horny. My cock is such a turn on. It makes you feel the same way as when I am rubbing your feet. The look. The smell. The taste. The feel. The longer and closer you are to it the more addicted to it you become. Every time you do as you are told you will get more aroused. Obeying me feels soooo good."

Sean repeated these words a few more times and had her repeat them. He was pretty sure that it was time to test his new slave out.

"I am going to countdown from 10 and when I get to zero you will awake completely refreshed and relaxed. 10...9....8....7...6...5....4...3....2 feeling refreshed....1.....0 you can wake up".

Madison opened her eyes and just grinned. She took a deep breath.

"Wow. I totally fell asleep, didn't I?"

"Yeah, pretty quickly."

"I was out for a while?"

"Almost an hour," Sean looking at the clock.

"That was amazing! I owe you! Whatever you want," she didn't even realize what she was saying there. She had just met him but felt like they had gotten so close. She loved the way she felt when she was around him and that embarrassed her. She couldn't wait to get another foot massage but how was she going to make that happen often without letting on how much she wanted it....she needed it?

"I didn't even get the chance to massage every part of your feet."

She rolled over onto her back and put her feet in his lap. "Yes, please!!!!"

"Yes, please what?"

She blushed. "Yes, please, Master..."

"Haha, that's cute but no I meant 'yes please what' as in what were you requesting?" Oh wow. Did she realize why she had called him Master?

"Oh....I'm embarrassed. For some reason I thought you were suggesting I address you that way."

"That's ok. Did you want me to be your master or something?"

She felt herself get wet....wait....wetter? Oh no. Had she gotten wet when she fell asleep? The thought of that made her wetter. 'Ok, enough,' she thought, 'I just need him to finish this foot massage. No way can this go incomplete.'

"Can you please massage my feet to completion?" she said. She was getting so embarrassed. She wasn't used to feeling so.....submissive. "Is that ok? Are my feet good enough? Pretty enough?"

"Ha! That's funny you ask. I generally don't find feet that attractive in fact they can be downright a turn off. Yours are unusually sexy."

She blushed again and in more places than her face. "Thank you, sir. That means a lot."

He grabbed her feet and started massaging her arches again and as he did he put one of her big toes in his mouth and slowly sucked on it. He did that with every toe.

"Is that how they are supposed to be (gasp)......massaged?"

"Your toes are going to need lubrication." and with that he slipped his tongue in between her toes seemingly tongue fucking her feet. He kept massaging her arches while this happened and without her realizing it she was gyrating her hips.

"Please..."

"Please, what?", he said.

"Please, Master...please let me cum."

"Not yet. Show me how you deserve it."

Immediately one of her feet dropped down to his hardening cock.

"I need this, sir."

"And you will get it once you have earned it."

"Yes, Master" she said loving this role play they were doing having no memory of her induction.

"Tonight you will cum only twice."

Twice sounded great.

"But after tonight you will be obsessed with cumming. You will crave when I make you cum and need it all the time. Your orgasms will get stronger and make it difficult to think. Are you ok with that? You will have to do as I always say. Can you handle that? Aren't you too strong willed a woman for that?"

"Please just let me cum," she said. No man was going to ever be able to control her like that. This was a fun game at the moment though. She didn't mind playing like this. She had no idea what was happening to her. All she could really think about was being allowed to cum...or cum. Why wouldn't she be allowed to? The thought passed. Thinking was getting harder to do the hornier she found she was. When she opened her eyes and looked down at him the location her eyes landed upon was his crotch and she felt an extra yearning. 'Damn, I am beyond horny. Did he slip me something? No. There was no time to....' and that thought became hard to hold onto and slipped away.

It felt so good on her feet as it got harder. Wow, did she love that feeling. She needed to be closer to it though. She needed to see it. Hornier. She put a foot on each side of the top of his shorts and quickly pulled them down as he sprang out. She just lightly stroked it alternating feet. He stayed on his feet as long as he could but she was doing everything she could to get him as out of his mind with lust as she was.

He wanted that too and was getting there as the way she teased him he had never experienced before. It was like she was worshiping his cock. At one point she was putting it in her mouth with amazing care and then would lightly rub her face against it almost like kitten. She didn't even recognize how out of the ordinary her behavior was at that moment. She just needed to be as close to his cock as possible. Hornier. The closer she could get to his cock the closer she was to the greatest orgasm of her life. She couldn't put any other strong thoughts together other than that.

"You ready to prove yourself tonight?"

"Yes, Master."

Guessing correctly he said, "Go get your vibrator."

She jumped up and sprinted to her bag back in 4 seconds with her trusted companion.

"You're going to tease me more before you put your cock in me?"

"Have you earned my cock inside of you?"

"No, Master."

"First things first. Lay down and tease yourself with that."

She did as she was told.

"When can you cum?"

"When you let me, Master"

"Good girl."

"But I don't think I can hold out much longer..", she gasped.

"Oh you think that is bad?" He lifted her feet to his mouth and started to suck her toes.

"Oh fuck! Oh FUCK! I'm going to cum!!!"

"No, you're not."

He was right. She got closer and closer but could not cum. Sometimes it looked like she might go over and he would pull the vibrator away just for a moment. Her lust didn't subside. She hung there, head back on the edge for minutes. Time slowed down. She couldn't form words in her head let alone out of her mouth. She was just in a perpetual feeling of the beginning of an orgasm but it would not crest. The vibrator resting back against her she convulsed and so he started rubbing the arches of her feet furiously and she screamed long "PPPLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEE..." He held off a little longer as her body contorted. It looked like she was going to lick every square inch of her face with her own tongue and then he said,........... "Cum for me, little girl..." and she exploded. She looked possessed writhing around for what seemed like a time that stopped. There was nothing else but the beautiful orgasm he had granted her.

12