Sean's Family Pt. 01: Kaitlin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We seem to melt into each other. She slides down to change the angle. I can feel my dick going deeper than before. The muscles inside her pussy are incomparably wet and tight. I feel my dick getting churned by them.

"Uggh..." I groan as I break our suffocating kiss to breathe.

In the relative darkness, we remain gazing in each other's eyes as our foreheads touch. We grind into each other and she turns her neck to face forward. I push my nose inside her thick mane of hair.

Suddenly, she pushes me away to stop our grinding and her body jerks silently. I stroke my cock as I watch her cum. After her twitching stops, she grabs my dick. I'm grateful for it because I'm really close to cumming. She pulls me by my dick while she is still facing forward. When I try to get inside her pussy, she stops me by lightly crushing my dick. She rubs it between her lips, and all the while she prevents me from invading her treasure house by increasing the pressure on my cock. Somehow it has the opposite effect as it arouses me even more and brings me ever so close to jizzing in her hands.

"Before I let you inside me again, tell me..." she squeezes my dick and I wince due to the dull ache or more importantly because I miss her pussy, I miss the feel of her ass hitting me back on my abdomen as I penetrate her.

"... Do you want to fuck any of your other aunts?"

"No," I reply immediately.

"Your cousins?"

"Nope."

"Your sisters?"

"Negative."

"And your mom?"

I pause this time. Sensing my hesitation, she increases the force of her hold.

"Oh, so you do want-"

"No, I don't. You're the only one for me."

"Yeah?"

"I swear."

"Good."

She rubs my cockhead over her clit.

"Keep it that way."She says as she releases me.

I at once pounce on her. I'm like a bird out of a cage and her pussy is the sky I want to spread my wings or more aptly my dick in. I want to scale her depths and conquer her, make her cum on my dick once more.

I want to fuck her.

'This time I won't stop even if the world is about to end.'

My dick enters her in full stroke and I swing my hips like a madman. Her fingers join my own in playing with her boobs.

"Yes! Make me cum again..."

I fuck her hard and fast not like the slow burn that was a few minutes ago. Her tight pussy squeezes my dick and has me on edge of cumming. I bite her shoulder as I feel the familiar tingle in my balls. My mushroom head expands inside her pussy. She senses my situation.

"Sean! Not ins-"

She doesn't get to finish her sentence as I release my cum inside her. When she thrashes her legs in an attempt to get away, I hold her down by her waist while my other hand locks her in, pulling her tight against my chest.

"Fuck. Cumming..."

I twist her body to turn her face towards mine. I study her expression and it is one of satisfaction. Feeling proud, I force my tongue inside her mouth. When she opens her eyes to glare at me, I smack her ass and squeeze it mercilessly.

She relents after a while, and we both fall asleep in each other's arms.

...

I don't know if I should continue it or not. Tell me if you want more of Katie or one of the other multitudes of Murphy women.

Thanks for reading.

Please comment and rate.

12