Sean's Family Pt. 02: Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I realize the absurdity of all of it. I'm comparing the tits and nipples of my two aunts. I have feasted on their respective flesh peaks, felt them, fondled them, and I realize how weird and immoral it is to do so, with not just one but two of my aunt. But there's also a feeling of unknown satisfaction welling up inside me like I'm some major stud and not even my own aunts can keep their hands off me.

'Who needs love? Who needs Katie? I can have anyone I want!'

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. That's the problem with me, I think too much, too positively. If someone in the family finds out what I have been up to, I can only imagine the hell that will break loose.

Lisa bops my head to break the train of thought.

"What's up? You're not getting cold feet are you?"

"Nah... I'm just thinking about how fine you would look squatting on top of cock." I wink and stick my tongue out.

"How cute! You think I would just do it if you say so?!"

"Oh Aunt Lisa! Who are you kidding?" I take her hands and interlock our fingers. She puts up a token resistance as I pull her down with me. Her tits get crushed between us and my cock gets trapped in the folds of her pussy.

I swing my hips to rub the head of my dick on her wet lips and she lets out a wonderfully lustful growl.

"You fucker! Wait till next time..."

I smirk at her writhing self, "Told ya..."

"Wai- ... Ooh"

I swing my hips once more and make contact with her clit. And as a result, her eyes bug out and her struggling arm loses all strength. I grin at her and whistle a low tune.

She chuckles and then mutters, "Fine, you win."

"Now fuck me!"

I line my cock with her opening and give a jerk to my hips. My length gets engulfed by her pussy and we both moan in each other's mouth. I encircle her waist with my arms and push her down to increase the force of my thrusts.

"Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me with your big cock!"

I rock my hips and her groans intensify as a result. Beads of sweat cover her face and I lick them off with my tongue. Maybe feeling encouraged by my action she starting licking my neck crazily. Her erotic act arouses me to no end. I grab her hair and twist her head to stare at her. We remain in that position with only the sounds of my cock thrusting in and out of her sloshing pussy accompanying us.

'This is my fucking aunt!'

I seal her lips as that thought goes through my mind. I can't believe I'm fucking my wonderful and sexy aunt. I can't believe she is such an erotic and lewd woman. I can't believe she finds me hot. I just can't believe any of it.

My thrust has slowed down a little and she breaks her kiss to let me know, "Want me to ride you?!"

"Aunt Lisa you're so sexy, I can't believe it."

"More than your Mom?" she asks cheekily. My dick jumps at the mention of my mother but I pinch her nipples to distract her from it.

"Ah, you fucker..."

She bends her knees to squat over my dick. It feels surreal as she starts swinging her hips on top of me. Her ass makes thwacking noises, loud enough that our moans get drowned in it. I put my hands to maul her tits. Flashes of Katie pass in front of my eyes as I am reminded of the morning when she rode me to completion. I shake my head to rid of the painful memory and concentrate on Lisa. I run my hand over her pussy lips and rub her clit with ferocity. Suddenly she lets out a loud groan and goes still.

I feel a shiver of delight run through me as I realize I just made her cum. I rub her butt cheeks and try to sneakily swing my hips.

"Wait!"

She slaps my stomach to make me stop.

"You like to fuck your Aunt?"

"Of course."

She squeezes my dick inside her cunt as she continues, "What did you say earlier "I dare to fuck my aunt..." so tell me Sean, how many of your aunts have you fucked?"

"Of course, only you," I reply hastily.

"Of course!" She gives me a weird look and smiles mysteriously.

I jerk upward to get her mind elsewhere and away from this topic.

"Ooh, clever boy..." She moans.

She starts grinding on my cock and I clutch her ass, digging in with my nails. Her pussy muscles churn my pulsing member and I can feel myself getting close.

"Ride me, Aunt Lisa!"

"Make me cum in your pussy!"

Her hairs fly about as she rides me like a real cowgirl would her bull. I shut my eyes as I feel the onrush of cum.

"Cumming..."

She groans as I shoot my cum in her. She milks my cock dry with her forceful pumping, I feel her pussy releasing a flood of fluids which wets my crotch and then she starts to twitch violently as she cums for the second time.

"Fuck!"

She shouts and then crashed down on top of my chest.

...

As I'm riding my bike home, I realize I haven't thought about Katie at all in the last couple of hours. After the afternoon spent with Aunt Lisa, it is hardly a surprise.

'And to think I was up in tears just this morning when Mom said her name!'

I feel refreshed and also immensely grateful to Lisa.

Suddenly, I recall what Lisa said as she came on to me.

'How did she know that I was in a funk?!'

'Did Mom tell her?'

'Fuck! Did Mom set up the whole thing?!'

My head spins at the unlikeliest of possibilities.

'Surely it can't be true, right?' I ask myself.

'But what if it is true?!'

It's scary to think of the consequences. All I can do is pray for the best. She didn't look angry in the morning so maybe I'm worrying about nothing, but...

'How much does Mom know?'

I gulp in a breath as I stare at the front door of our house. It's a little dark outside but I can still clearly see Mom standing there, waiting for me.

###

Thank you for reading.

Please rate and comment.

In the next part, Sean's two sisters Holly and Amy are back home and reveal their own plans for their brother.

P.S. I know I said "Come Closer, My Love Pt. 3" will be next but...

12