Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 10

Story Info
Sean and Hannah reconnect while Sean tries to figure out Sam.
4.5k words
4.76
7.3k
6
0

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

*-*-*

Hannah had just gotten a large sum of money from the sale of Mark's agency so she treated everyone to lunch at an amazing restaurant so they could get updated on what transpired. As Courtney and Sean told them about the meeting with Adam and Sam Hannah sent texts to Anne on 'Telegram'. Sean smiled when she told him, "I see you've learned that many things can be seen, end to end encryption is good."

She winked at him and smiled, "See, you can teach an old milf new tricks."

As the conversation went on and everyone was eating, Kayce looked at Sean and said, "Okay, now what are you going to do with John?"

Sean feigned shock that anyone would think such a thing. Hannah laughed, "Like you haven't thought about that, I mean my soon to be ex husband is very aware that your wrath is not something anyone wants to face."

Sean smiled, "I haven't completely thought that through yet, I'm sure something will come up."

Mika smiled, "Here is a secret for you if you haven't seen enough of him to know."

Sean smiled as Courtney encouraged, "Go on."

Mika shrugged, "Well, as you know Sean, John is not a big man. He's very small, and he has struggled with that all of his life.Lifts in his shoes, penis pumps, pills. When I say small, I mean small in EVERY WAY."

Kayce smiled as she scrolled through her phone, "Yep, there he is. Hey 2-Ball, he's a supporter of the volleyball team. Shocking that someone with Napoleon Syndrome is a financial supporter of a sport that involves tall women, some are fairly dominant. Their spring booster banquet is in two weeks. I bet that I can get you an invitation."

Courtney looked at Kayce, "Invitation or Date?"

Kayce smiled, "Date is probably a better phrase."

Sean looked at Courtney as Courtney asked, "Date as in the banquet, or date as in one more added to our posse?"

Kayce looked at Courtney and shrugged, "You said you wanted to play without Sean from time to time. Trust me, if Jasmine agrees she would be willing to play with the two of us as well as with Sean."

Courtney thought, Sean spoke up, "Cort, if you are uncomfortable just say so. Revenge isn't worth it if you are going to be upset or jealous."

Courtney looked at Sean, "Hon, I went with you just this morning to an attorney's office to sign a contract for you to be a breeding bull. I can handle you with other women, I just..." her voice drifted off.

Hannah grabbed her daughter's hand, "I think what she's trying to say is that it's okay for you to have this date as long as your heart isn't involved."

Courtney nodded and Kayce smiled, "Cort, baby trust me. This girl isn't about the heart right now. Is it okay if I text her?"

Sean looked at Kayce, "Who are we talking about here Kayce?"

Kayce looked up from her text, "Jasmine, do you know her?"

Sean nodded, "I don't really know her but I have seen her around. Redshirt right? 6'1 or so, dreads?"

Kayce nodded, "The dreads are gone, she's gone to the natural look. A much better look for her." Kayce looked around, "A girl notices these things. Plus she's probably 6'2" by now."

Courtney looked at Kayce and then Sean, "Ok, two things here. Yes, I am okay with this if Sean has a chance to put John in his place. Two, I am registering for classes at Tech next year and I will cheer. This whole athlete crew needs a spicy little flyer."

Kayce smiled, "I have been waiting to hear that from you. Check your phone." Kayce forwarded a text to Courtney about preseason workouts for the cheer team. "I've got you covered baby."

Courtney beamed.

In a few minutes Kayce looked at Sean, "Look at the camera." She took a picture and hit send, and in about 30 seconds she read the reply. "That's the kicker, hell yes, that tall white boy on my arm at the banquet would be amazing. Tell him it's a suit and tie."

Sean nodded, "I've done these before, Gray Suit, White Shirt, Maroon tie, Tech lapel pin. Or better yet, Tech Varsity Letter pin."

Mika smiled, "Just your presence will intimidate him, I can't wait to hear updates."

They finished their lunch and headed out. Once outside Courtney pulled Sean aside. "Baby, can you work your magic on mom? She's been out of sorts since Mark has gone MIA. She is glad she's getting out of the marriage, but she's afraid something has happened to him."

"Work my magic?" he asked.

"Yes, Sean, work your magic. Bend her over a table and fuck her brains out."

"Cort, are you sure, I was getting the sense that things between us were changing," he said as he looked her in the eyes.

"Sean, yes, feelings are deeper. I couldn't stand the thought of you making love to someone else. But baby, I understand that a fuck is a fuck and right now she needs fucked. I don't want her back on some stupid app and bringing strange guys home only to be disappointed." She poked his chest lightly with her finger, "I need you to fuck her brains out, just her. No group, no witnesses, just you."

Sean smiled, "Damn baby girl, that is a tough assignment, but I am willing to take one for the team."

She smiled up at him and lifted her middle finger, "Fuck you, Sean Little."

He winked, "I'll fuck her first, Courtney Thomas. You need to be gone from the house though."

Courtney skipped off, "Kayce, do you have a minute? I want to talk to you some more about the cheer stuff."

Kayce laughed, "Really, or do you want me to take you to meet Candice?"

Courtney nodded, "If you can pull that off I may have to thank you later."

Kayce smiled, "Is that a promise?"

Courtney walked up and kissed her cheek, "Oh, that's more than a promise."

While Kayce and Courtney talked Sean walked up to Hannah who was getting in her car. "I'll follow you to your place."

Hannah turned, "What?"

Sean smiled, "I'm going to go home with you and thank you for lunch," he paused, "properly."

Hannah lowered her eyes, "But, Courtney and..."

Sean lifted her chin, "Courtney's idea. She's worried about you."

Hannah's eyes filled with tears, "This is not what I expected my 42nd year to look like."

Sean smiled, "I know, now get in, I'll follow you home."

Hannah nodded, "I guess I'm not in the mood won't work?"

Sean shook his head, "Oh, you can say no - might make it more fun."

She smiled, "Oh, would it?"

Sean followed her home, she parked in the garage and got out of her car. Sean yelled in, "Put the door down and wait for 5 minutes before you enter."

Hannah didn't know what to expect, but she did as he asked.

When she walked in she called out his name, but there was no answer. She heard the front door close while in the garage, she knew he was in the house. She walked through the living room and started down the hall, calling out his name, still no answer.

She walked into her bedroom and it was dark. The blackout blinds keeping the light to a minimum. As she reached to turn on the light Sean appeared in front of her, he had scarves from her wardrobe in his hand. His appearance jump scared her and she began to scream.

Sean took a step and covered her mouth as he hissed, "Keep your mouth shut, slut. I have plans for you."

She pried at his hand with both of her hands, but there was no use. Sean growled into her ear, "I'm going to enjoy tearing that tight little pussy up. We need to be sure the neighbors don't hear you though, that would be bad. I'm going to move my hand from your mouth, if you scream I will hurt you, nod if you understand."

Hannah was torn, she didn't think Sean would really hurt her, but the way he looked and acted on Friday, she was genuinely unsure. She nodded yes and he removed his hand. Again he growled, "Are you wearing panties?"

She nodded again. His eyes narrowed, "What have I told you about that in my presence?"

Her voice trembled, "It has been a long time, I thought you had forgotten."

He shook his head, "I don't forget. Ever. That little miscalculation will cost you. Hands on the dresser, eyes straight ahead do not close your eyes, I want you to watch everything in the mirror. I want you to see the woman I see."

He reached and took her red ponytail in his hand as he led her to where he wanted her. When she was in place he moved behind her and lifted her skirt and took her panties off. He picked them up, "Open," he commanded. Hannah opened her mouth and Sean stuffed the panties into her mouth. She tasted how aroused she was on the silky material.

Without warning Sean spanked her, she cried out into her panties. "This is for doubting me, for not trusting me, for thinking you aren't important to me." He spanked her hard again and she again screamed into her panties, "This is for not telling me what you needed." He brought his hand down again a third time, "This is for sacrificing yourself for the sake of everyone else." A fourth time his hand came down with a sharp crack, "This is for your general attitude lately." Finally a fifth time his hand cracked across her now red ass, "This is because I own you and I can spank you whenever I want." A 6th and 7th crack of hand on ass filled the air, "These are to remind you that I can fuck you whenver, whereever, and whichever hole I choose as long as we live." Hannah braced for another spank, but there was none, "Stand up straight, he ordered.

Hannah stood, her ass burning. "Turn to face me." When she turned he saw the tears in her eyes, the panties firmly held in her mouth. He put his hands on her white blouse and ripped it open, buttons flying all over the room. He lifted her bra and began to spank her tits with his hand. He looked her in the eyes, "No matter what happens Hannah, these tits belong to me. They are pierced because I ordered it."

He put his hand on her silver collar, "How could you forget, you wear my collar every day and yet you forget." He placed his foot between her feet and spread them apart. He reached behind her and unzipped her skirt and pulled it to the ground. He slapped her pussy gently, "This, this is mine. Not yours, not Marks, not anybody else's. This is my pussy. I own it." His taps became more firm and urgent. He watched her eyes grow wider and more wild so he spanked her pussy a bit firmer, soon there was a splash as his fingertips came down on her clit. "Oh, look at this, the slut wants to cum from a pussy spanking."

Her eyes looked at him frantically, waiting for permission. He shook his head, "You don't even own your own orgasms, they are mine and I am not ready to grant you one. He spanked her a bit firmer, she fought the urge for her feet to dance, her need was overwhelming. "Turn back around my slut and watch what happens to you when you get fucked. Do not close your eyes and do not look away." Sean spun her around and placed her palms back on the dresser.

He took off his pants and his shirt and took his cock in his fist. "I'm going to fuck you Hannah, I am going to remind you just who you belong to. I'm going to remind that wet pussy of yours that it was made for my cock and only my cock." Without warning he drove his cock into her, causing her eyes to flutter and a grunt to come from his throat. He took a firm grip on her long red hair, "Do not close your eyes, slut," he commanded.

With one hand on her hip and the other in her hair he began to fuck her. Each stroke a bit different than the one before, he would lower his hips and drive up into her, or stand straighter and push down into her. His heavy balls slapping against her as he fucked her. "Look at those amazing tits Hannah, watch them bounce with each thrust. Look at your chest turning pink. Those nipples could cut glass." He kept thrusting, "Do you need to cum?"

She eagerly nodded yes.

Sean laughed, "I don't care. I'm not done with you yet," which caused a whimper to come from her throat.

He slowed his thrusting now, the strokes were powerful but slower as he held himself into her and pulled out slower. "Do you see what I see?"

She shook her head. He leaned over her, cupping her tit as he groaned in her ear. "I see a gorgeous woman, a talented woman, a woman that just needed the right man to tame her, calm her, and energize her. A man to fuck her until she can't walk, and then give her the desire to be who she is. He tweaked her nipple, "I see amazing tits, I see passion in those green eyes, I see a nose that needs to be pierced. Yes, I think you all should have a nose piercing, a reminder of who you belong to." At that he felt her pussy clamp down. His voice became a whisper as he stopped moving totally. "That's my girl, cum on my cock. Give it to me."

Hannah moaned, grunted, growled, and moaned as she ground against Sean's girthy cock. "That's it girl, cum on my cock. You can do it." Each time she began to close her eyes he would tug on her hair, "Do not close your eyes, look at the passion, the lust, the power you have." When her orgasms had calmed a bit Sean would kiss her back and command, "Again." On command another orgasm would start at her toes and climb her body. "Again," he would command and one orgasm would roll into another one. As her body tired he held his thumb to her mouth, "Spit out the panties, girl." When she did he slid his thumb into her mouth as he once again commanded her to cum.

She sucked on his thumb like it was a cock. She actually smirked remembering that Sean's thumb was about the size of Mark's cock and Sean's cock filled her. "Come on girl, you can't be done yet," he chided. She focused on his thumb in her mouth, his other hand on her tit and that amazing cock buried in her cunt and she came yet again.

Sean smiled, "Do you need a break, pet?"

She nodded yes as he said, "Do you want a break?" At that question she shook her head no.

He winked at her, "Good girl." He removed his thumb from her mouth as he leaned back. He slid the thumb gently into her ass as he began to thrust into her again.

"Oh God," she growled. "Please, may I cum again?"

Sean thrust into her, "I never said quit did I?"

"Thank you, oh fuck. I'm going to cum again. Holy shit, don't stop, God please don't stop."

This orgasm was almost like a convulsion. Her knees went weak and she lowered her chest to the dresser as if her arms couldn't hold her. "You surrendered, now it's my turn, slut. Do not move."

Sean put his hands on her hips and began to pound into her. Items in the bedroom rattled, the dresser shook as he felt his orgasm build. She felt it too. She knew she would cum again the minute he did. Sure enough as he growled, she grunted and they came together. When they were finished she layed on the dresser and moaned. Sean stood behind her as he caught his breath.

Finally she moaned, "How do you do that to me? Every time it's like my world ends."

Sean smiled, "I'm just the key, all of that is in you all the time. You have just been afraid to unlock it. That woman in the mirror Hannah, that woman releasing all of that passion and energy. That is who you are at your core."

She rolled her eyes, "Great, I'm a slut that's good in bed."

Sean swatted her ass, "First, you are MY slut - there is a difference. Second, yes you are very good in bed. Third, all of that passion and energy that let you cum over and over and over. You can unleash that in everything you do."

She felt that his cock was still inside of her. "God, you feel so good inside of me. It's like I never want it to end."

Sean reached down and helped her up, turned her around and lifted her onto the dresser and stuffed his still semi hard cock into her. She wrapped her arms around his neck. His look got serious. "So, this thing with Sam, this breeding thing..."

She nodded, "You are asking me to think with your cock in me after I've had too many orgasms to count?"

He smiled, "Are you on birth control?"

She shook her head no, "Mark had a vasectomy, I didn't have to worry about it."

He nodded, "Have you thought about what you would do if you got pregnant?"

She nodded as she put her feet onto his hips to get a little leverage, she started to lift against him.

He groaned, "That's not fair."

She bit her lip and kept going. He asked, "Would we keep a baby?"

She kept grinding on him as she bit her lip and nodded. "Is that okay with you?" she asked.

Sean nodded, "If it happens it happens."

At his words she had a huge orgasm, "Oh God, thank you." She wrapped her arms around his neck, "Lift me up and fuck me against the wall, please."

This time it was he that obeyed, picking her body up and moving her to the wall, placing his hands under her ass and driving up into her?

He growled, "Is this what you want, my slut?"

She sighed, "Fuck yes, to be manhandled by a man. God yes, just like that."

He thrust violently into her as her mouth found his. Hannah lost count of her orgasms, finally breathlessly whispering, "That's it, dump it into me. Give me a baby."

Sean drove deep into her one last time and emptied his balls one more time. When his breathing quieted he leaned back so his eyes could focus, "Really? You want a baby?"

She kissed him then whispered, "No, I want your baby. Sam shouldn't be the only one to raise a little Little."

Sean smiled, "Well, we haven't been trying and I don't pull out so there is always a chance."

She laid his head against his chest. "Thank you, I truly needed today."

Sean moved her hair and kissed her neck, "Me too."

She murmured to him, "I'm glad you got things straightened out with Sam, I hated seeing how torn up you were."

Sean sighed, "I'm not sure it's straightened out, but sometimes you have to play along until you find a weakness. It's like football, hold your own until you find something to gain advantage. Right now it's a stalemate. Like the old Soviet - American Mutual Assured Destruction policy that avoided nukes flying. I don't like it, but it is what it is."

Hannah looked into his eyes, "She's young and pretty, maybe the sex will be good."

Sean shrugged, "She has a bit of competition, so we will see."

She sighed, "Are you really going to record it?"

Again he shrugged, "Yes, that way I keep them coloring inside the lines. I have a contract with his law firm's seal on it, with their signatures agreeing to pay a college athlete to breed his wife. That plus a videotape makes everyone around me safe. If they even hint of going after you, or Mika, or Anne, or Kayce then I play the innocent victim and they are seen as predators. That won't fly well in a college town."

"I still don't like it," she said.

Sean smiled, "Well damn, I was thinking we could all come over here and have a movie night."

She laughed and pushed on his chest, "You are incorrigible." He laughed along with her then she said, "Can I ask you a serious question?"

Sean nodded as she said, "Where do you think Mark disappeared to?"

Sean furrowed his brow, "That is a good question. I don't think the mob has gotten to him. Can you look online at his credit card statements, ATM withdraws, ping his phone?"

She frowned, "I tried, changed the passwords. He's gone invisible."

Sean nodded, "I'm really not sure. My guess is he is on an island somewhere or on a cruise ship somewhere trying to lay low until he figures out what to do next."

She lowered her eyes, "What he has done is wrong, but I don't like the thought of him getting hurt."

He pulled her close to his chest, "I know, pet. I know."

12