Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 11

Story Info
Sean and Sam, plus many changes are coming.
5.9k words
4.77
8.7k
7
0

Part 11 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

Chapters are a bit slower developing right now, not because the chapters aren't forming, but there are some personal life issues that are taking a priority at the moment.

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

Sean navigated the week the best he could. Juggling school, football, and the chaos that was his world was taking a toll. By the time Friday rolled around he truly wanted to do nothing. He missed having a weekend where he, Seth, and Jace could sit around the apartment playing video games and just hanging out.

He had told himself that the normal world would return if he just got through the next bit of chaos. The problem was he had been telling himself that for months now, and every text, phone call, weekend just got more stressful.

He read a novel for a class about someone who faked their own death and disappeared to an island near Greenland to start a new life where nobody knew your name. He chuckled as he closed the book and thought that he'd start his report with, "When it sounds too good to be true..."

Sean was tired, not just physically but emotionally. His plan, if one could call it that, almost a year ago was to blackmail Hannah Thomas to teach her the pain of being bullied. Now there was Hannah, her daughter Courtney, a professor - Mika, and a television news anchor - Anne, his head athletic trainer - Kacey, and now he was being blackmailed to get Samantha Clark pregnant, and let's not forget his date Jasmine Daniels next week to the volleyball formal to put a couple of jabs into Anne's husband John.

"Some fucking plan, Little" he sighed as he turned out the light and closed his eyes, alone - in his own bed, at 10 PM. He had just drifted off to sleep when his phone rang, it was Sam.

"What?" he grumbled into the phone.

"Wow, that's a welcome greeting," she replied.

"I had just fallen asleep, what is it?" he demanded.

"Just reminding you of our agreement and the app shows that this weekend is a good weekend. Adam and I were wondering what time to expect you tomorrow?"

Sean tried to push the thoughts from his head but eventually they took over. "Depends, do you want a date before I fuck you or just get right to it?"

"So primal and unrefined. Could you at least say have sex?" she asked.

"No," Sean replied, "I have sex with people I care about, I make love with one person. You want me to be a stud service to do what your limp dick husband can not do. We will fuck, if you want less crude I will use breed if that helps. We are contractual partners, not friends nor lovers."

"Ouch," Sam sighed, "but I guess that's the way it is. You don't have to be cruel to Adam, he was in an accident, he's not a limp dick."

Sean was growing impatient, "Does his cock get hard, Samantha?"

"No, but it's because of the accident," she said, "before that, he was always hard and his cock was huge."

Sean laughed, "You said it yourself right there, WAS Huge. Now, it's limp and worthless. Accident or not if his cock does not get hard, that is the scientific definition of limp dick."

"Well, we were thinking of having you over for dinner, a nice pregame meal, but with this attitude, I'm not sure," she commented.

Sean was now pissed, "Listen, dinner or not, I plan to fuck you at 8:00 pm. Tell you what, you shoot me a text tomorrow and tell me 630 or 745 and your address."

Sam gave some attitude back, "I thought you'd have our address by now Mr. Knows Everything."

Sean shook his head, "That would require me to work, and you my dear, and your limp dick husband are not worth that much work."

"It's 17 Blackbird Terrace, buzz us from the gate and we will open it for you. We don't allow just anyone into our neighborhood. You should feel honored."

Sean shook his head, "Now we know why you picked the white kid out of all of the football players available, don't we?"

Sam shrieked, "That is unfair and uncalle..." She never finished the sentence as Sean hit the END CALL button.

He rolled back over, "Fucking bitch," he murmered as he closed his eyes and went to sleep, dreaming of a snow covered island far away where nobody knew his name.

Sean didn't have class on Friday so he picked Courtney up and got her to the school so she could meet with Kayce before meeting the cheerleading coach for dinner that night.

The two of them walked into Kayce's office as a potential Grad Assistant was leaving an interview. He looked terrified as he walked past them. When they walked into the room they could see why. Courtney looked at Kayce, "What's going on? You look pissed."

Kayce sighed, "I am pissed. I have had 3 interviews today, they were all supposed to be a team interview, but 2 of my colleagues went to a wedding over the weekend and they both popped positive for COVID and they are BOTH having zoom issues. It's my guess they have a thing going and are together, I don't give two shits about that, just find a way to do your damn job," she growled.

Kayce looked at Sean, "Looking at you 2 ball is like looking into a fucking mirror. Who pissed in your protein shake this morning?"

Sean shook his head and recounted his phone call last night. Kayce went on, "So, tonight is the night huh? Get to stick that incredible dick into a racist piece of shit? Well, look at it this way, she will be hot and wet and with any luck you can fuck some sense into her AND get her knocked up all in one fell swoop and be done with her."

Sean raised an eyebrow, "Incredible huh? High praise coming from a lesbian."

Kayce blushed, "Maybe you convinced me that not all men are assholes, and maybe my ex reminded me that being a female doesn't mean you can't be a prick. So, how about you shut up and throw me some of my pre-wrap?"

Courtney laughed, "Come on Kayce, we know Sean doesn't wrap anything."

Everyone laughed, probably too hard at what was a juvenile pun, but they all needed the laugh. When Sean stopped laughing he looked at Kayce, "So, I do have a favor to ask."

She wiped her eyes and cocked her head, her hair falling over her shoulder, "Ask away, m'dear."

Sean took a deep breath, "Is there any chance I can borrow some things from your dungeon?"

Kayce feigned shock, "Sir, I do not have a dungeon, I have an adult playroom."

Sean shook his head, "Fine, then may I borrow a couple of things from your adult playroom?"

Kayce looked at him hard, "Sure come by tonight and we will add to your bag of tricks. Just one rule, nothing of mine goes into that cunt's mouth, ass, or cunt. It's bad enough that amazing cock is going into her."

Courtney shushed Kayce, "Amazing and incredible. How about you shut up before his ego gets any bigger."

After some more conversation Courtney and Kayce went to meet the cheerleading coach and Sean went to the indoor facility to kick. At this time on a Friday it was empty. He took his tee and a bag of balls and started kicking. From extra points he started moving back. He had just hit a couple from 45 yards, he noticed in his ankle recovery that his plant was just a bit off and he had a slight draw on his longer kicks.

From the other end zone he heard a voice call out to him. One of the Senior outside linebackers was talking to Matt, the special teams coach. Matt called him over. Sean greeted Darius then looked at Matt, "What's up, coach?"

Matt smiled, "Well, good news and bad news, which do you want first?"

Sean looked scared as he glanced at Darius. Darius smiled, "Relax kick, it's all good news, just a slight identity change," his deep voice came from his chest. Sean was always amazed at how some voices just fit a person, Darius' voice was a calm baritone until he went onto the field, then it became loud and booming. Sean glanced at Matt, "Butter me up before you slice me, coach."

Matt folded his arms. "I know you haven't punted since high school, but we need you to start practicing that a bit more. Campbell just entered the portal, staff met today, you are handling all kicking duties next season."

Sean's eyes got big, "I'll get to working on that. Seth and I can be here in the morning to get snap timing worked out. So, was that the good or the bad news?"

Matt shrugged as Darius spoke, "I'm on the punt unit, we wear the same number." The light went off in Matt's head. In college football a team could have multiple of the same number but they could not be on the field at the same time. "I talked to Coach and made a deal for both of us. I keep the '2', but I will give you the C on your chest as the official special teams captain. Doesn't change anything on the field, you do your thing, I coordinate protection. You kick high, and I take someone's head off. This way, there is some compensation for the uniform change."

Sean smiled, "Thanks Darius, no way I am taking that C off of your chest. You are the captain, you've earned that, I'll take it my senior year. Coach, I'll plan on 98 for the season if we can work that out roster wise."

Matt smiled, "We do have a tradition of kickers wearing a number in the 90's. I like it, it's a nice way to honor the past. Thanks Sean."

Darius put out his huge fist for a fist bump, "Kick, y'all are strange dudes, but you are good people. By the way, when was the last time you tackled someone?"

Sean shrugged, "I played safety my sophomore year of high school, it's been a while."

Darius laughed, "Have to get you some real pads, then."

Sean chuckled, "If I'm tackling someone, it's because the coverage team screwed up."

Darius turned to head back to the locker room, "Or the kicker put the ball in the wrong place, don't worry Kick, I'll get you squared up and making tackles in no time." Darius stopped and turned around, "Well, let's see one."

Sean turned to the field, spun the ball in his hand, took two steps and dropped the ball nose first, the familiar 'thud' of his foot hitting the ball echoed in the dome, the ball spun like a rifle shot high in the air. It landed 45 yards down field, took one high hop and then rolled backwards a yard before spinning to a stop on the turf. Darius looked at Matt, "Damn coach, why did we have the Aussie punting last year anyway?" He turned to Sean, "Just like that Kick, just like that."

Sean looked at Matt, "Number 98 in your program, number 1 in your heart just doesn't have the same ring to it."

Matt put his hand on his shoulder, "But, two chances to make it to the league does."

Sean stayed a bit longer and worked on his punts. He was just getting ready to track down all of the footballs when a couple of student managers came out in a Gator, "We got those 2, go ahead and hit the showers."

Sean stopped in his tracks as he realized it's going to take some time to get used to not answering to '2'. He showered, tossed on some sweats and grabbed his phone to see a text from Sam telling him that Adam and she would expect him for dinner at 6:30. He went up to the film room and spun up some film of Michael Dixon and Tres Way, watching their timing, steps, and drop. As he sat in the dark film room studying kickers it hit him how much he missed this normal. He felt his life was spiraling and the routine and rhythm of the season felt too far away.

He went back to the locker room, threw on some jeans and a flannel shirt and headed to Kayce's before going to Sam and Adam's. He rang the bell to the townhouse and heard a loud, "Come in, it's open."

Sean walked in to find Courtney and Kayce laughing on the couch. An empty wine bottle sat between them. Sean stopped, "Really, unlocked door and y'all are drinking."

Courtney giggled, "We knew you were coming, we are safe."

Kayce smiled, "Safe neighborhood 2 ball."

Sean shook his head, "Not 2 ball anymore, now wearing number 98."

Courtney folded her arms, "What? You've worn 2 since middle school. You are number 2. I have a jersey."

Sean smiled, "Compromise happens." He told them the story about Matt and Darius and that he would be handling punting duties too. Courtney smiled, "Oooh, more time on the field for you."

Kayce went into work mode. "Monday, we will put together a flexibility program for the hips and hammy. Very different motions for the field goal, punt, and kick off."

Sean nodded, "Yes, Ma'am. I need to get to The Clark's. Okay if I go up to the playroom?"

Kayce nodded, "I'd come too, but not sure I'm good with stairs right now."

Sean went upstairs and in a couple of minutes headed back down. "Handcuffs, spreader bar, and ball gag, I got what I needed. I'll disinfect them and get them back to you Kayce." He looked at Courtney, "Well, how did things go with the coach?"

Courtney smiled, "It went well, I have to try out but there are slots open. I think the fact that I cheered competitively helps. I have my routine to work on, and then I need to choreograph one as well."

Sean smiled, "If you are cheering you wont need a jersey next year anyway baby girl."

Courtney stood up on the couch and folded her arms, "I want one though, now come here, Little."

Sean walked over, she was almost as tall as him standing on the couch. "Make him regret this decision for the rest of his life." She kissed him then reached down and rubbed his cock through his jeans, she looked down, "Do your damn job and get this bitch pregnant so we don't have to do this again."

Sean kissed her, "Stay here tonight, I don't want either of you out if you've been drinking. Please."

Sean drove to the gated community The Clark's lived in and pushed the button to connect with their house. Adam's face showed up on the screen like a drive through at the bank. "Just a second, Sean. I'll open the gate." Sean watched as the gate lifted, Sean drove into the neighborhood. The houses were gaudy. Huge homes, manicured lawns, ornamental shrubbery and elegant flower gardens. Sean guessed that nobody living here touched anything outside. If you can live in a 3 million dollar home you can afford to pay people to do that kind of stuff for you. Just like you could have paid someone to get your wife pregnant, instead Sean was careless and is taking care of that for free. As he drove he remembered looking at Sean's legal record. He guessed that the money to live like this came from the accident settlement and not the legal practice. Neither Adam or Sam would have had to work a day in their life with the settlement they were getting paid every year.

He pulled into the long circular drive and parked under the roofed entry area. He got out of his truck and grabbed his goody bag and walked towards the door, it opened on its own, when he was inside it closed behind him. Adam brought his electric wheelchair over to where Sean stood. "Digital everything," Adam said. "I can open doors, windows, control lights, temperature, tv, garage door - all from this app on my phone. Custom to the house."

Sean nodded, "Nice, I guess as long as you don't lose power."

Adam smiled, "Got to be prepared, two back up generators. Come on in, dinner is almost ready."

Sean didn't hear any dishes moving around or any of the normal sounds coming from the kitchen, he soon found out why as a young lady in a white jacket and chef's hat appeared in front of him. "Steak or chicken, Sir?"

Sean smiled, "Steak, medium rare please." Sean tried to not roll his eyes, private chef, meals made to order. They probably paid more for their meals in a year than most families made. The longer he was in that place with the marble and mahogany and electronics the sicker to his stomach he was getting. He had never hoped he would get someone pregnant, but tonight was the exception. He wanted this relationship OVER.

As dinner went on there was little conversation other than how much money they had, how many cars they had, with all of the hand controls for Adam. Sean quit listening as the couple prattled on and on. Finally dinner was over. The personal chef had left and another young lady came out and took care of the dishes. When the table was cleared Adam dismissed the young lady, "We won't need you any more tonight Tess, you are free to go."

Sean stood up from the table and looked at Samantha, "7:45, you have 15 minutes to prepare."

Adam looked up, "That's it? Prepare? No foreplay, no dancing and flirtation?"

Sean shook his head, "Our agreement was to breed her, something you are incapable of doing. I am being treated as a stud service. My grandfather had cattle for years, the bull does not wine and dine the heifer. He is led to the pasture, he chooses the receptacle, he mounts her, fucks her, breeds her."

Adam protested, "Samantha is a beautiful woman, she is not some trailer trash bimbo you are probably used to."

Sean's eyes narrowed, "Be very careful of your words, I am in no mood. I am here to do what we agreed to, nothing more nothing less. If you recall the words you added to the contract was that I had full and complete control of this process. Sam is an attractive woman, but I am not attracted to her, I am here to do what you contracted me to do."

Sam stood listening quietly, "Sean, can you give Adam and I a moment?"

Sean grabbed his bag, "Just point me to the master bedroom."

Adam yelled, "Not in our bed! Fuck no! That's off limits."

Sean reached into his pocket and pulled out the contract. "Interesting, Counselor, that is not mentioned anywhere in the contract. Which door is the Master Bedroom?"

Adam snapped at him, "Don't fucking move until she and I talk."

Sean shrugged, "Suit yourself," he sat down on the steps and nonchalantly flipped through his phone.

The Clark's disappeared for a few minutes. Sam walked over to Sean, "Come with me, I will show you the Master Bedroom, Adam will take the elevator and meet us there."

Sean followed her up the stairs. As they reached the top of the stairs Sam turned to look at him, "Sean, you should feel honored that we chose you. Do you find me that repulsive? I mean I know you have many others but..."

Sean looked at her, "Honestly, no you are not repulsive. Please forgive me though, this entire set up is a bit off putting. You want me to get you pregnant so that you and Adam can have a happy little family. Funny, nobody ever asks the male about the emotional bullshit that something like this brings up. My dad abandoned me at a young age, I made a promise I would never do that to my child, yet here I am putting myself into a position that I have no choice. Have you all thought about what I will feel seeing you all in town, at the park? I get it, I fucked up and you caught me, my emotions don't matter here. I am a cock, balls, and cum to get the job done. It is what it is, just don't ask me to have fun."

He slipped his hands to her blouse as he glanced at his watch, "It's 8 o'clock," He ripped her blouse, her buttons popped all over the hardwood floor. Sam yelped as Sean stepped close to her, "Make no mistake, I will enjoy fucking your tight little pussy. However, don't ask me to pretend it's more than a business transaction."

Her bra was front hook, his eyes never left hers as he slipped one hand to the clasp and with a flick of his thumb it was open and her C cup tits were freed. His hand moved to cup her breast, he pinched her nipple hard between his thumb and forefinger, there was no yelp, no gasp, just a moan as she sighed, "God that feels good, it's been so long" she whispered.

Sean smirked, "No more until we are in the bedroom. I want Adam to watch every minute of me ruining his wife's pussy."

12