Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 14

Story Info
Hannah messes up again, Sean reminds her who is in control.
5.2k words
4.76
9.1k
7
0

Part 14 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

Chapters are a bit slower developing right now, not because the chapters aren't forming, but there are some personal life issues that are taking priority at the moment.

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

Courtney was a mess the next week. Hannah had disappeared to find Mark, Sean had practice leading up to the Spring Game on Saturday. Courtney had gone very quiet, unfortunately Sean didn't have the time to watch over her. Sean talked to Kayce and she made sure that Courtney was alone as little as possible.

Hannah had gotten a text from Scott earlier in the week that he had information on his dad, and if Hannah would come to see him he would tell her what he knew. Hannah trusted her son, and that was her tragic mistake. Small college towns have history of students going out to party on Thursday night since most students head home on Friday morning for the weekend. The joys of a commuter type of school.

Sean woke up on Friday morning to a text from Tiffani with a picture of Hannah being spit roasted by Scott's roommates. Sean texted back, "WTF Tiffani?"

Tiffani fired back, "She wanted information about Mark, this was the cost for that information. A little tequila and the promise of information and she was a very willing little whore. Besides, what the fuck do you care, you blackmailed her to fuck her?"

Sean simply replied, "You know she doesn't drink, what the fuck were you thinking?"

Tiffani snapped back, "Hey, she's a big girl, she can make her own decisions as one evidenced by the picture of her getting boned by two semi literate defensive linemen."

Sean fired back, "I will break you for this. I will have you drooling and begging for mercy when I am done with you. Tell that fiance of yours that I was finished with him, but it seems I am just getting started."

Tiffani texted back, "Promises, promises."

Sean was in a foul mood when he walked into the facility on Friday afternoon. Even the tough guys on defense stayed away from the obviously pissed off kicker. Kayce decided to do his tape job herself, "What the fuck is going on 98?" she asked.

Sean just showed her the picture. Kayce looked at it and handed him his phone back, "Uh oh."

Sean growled, "Yeah, that's an uh oh."

Kayce tried to reason with him, "Sean, Holy Shit, this is bad."

Sean looked at her, "No fucking shit. This will push Courtney into a very bad place, but I need to fucking tell her because I goddamn know that Tiffani will, fucking cunt"

She stopped her tape job, "Sean, you can't stop everyone from making stupid decision. In some ways Tiffani is right, she could have walked away before Tequila shots were passed around"

Sean shook his head, "That's my fucking job Kayce, hell if I can't protect those I care about what the fuck good am I?"

"Sean, I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say," Kayce sighed, "I wish I could give you a hug but nobody needs that level of scrutiny right now."

Sean shrugged, "It is what it is Kayce,"

Sean's practice was chaotic these days. The usual stretching and conditioning, then off to a side field to work on kick offs, field goals and punting. Then usually wrapping up the day back on the main field working on 11 v 11 Special Team Scenarios for the last half hour. By the end of practice he was ready for the ice bath, a massage, and a nap.

During practice Kayce called Courtney. Courtney picked up on the third ring, "Hey Kayce, what's up?"

Courtney yawned, "Just kind of going through the motions right now."

Kayce didn't beat around the bush, "Courtney, can you meet me at the facility, soon?"

"Sure Kayce, is everything okay, did Sean get hurt, Kayce?!" Courtney's voice rose to panic levels.

Kayce reassured her, "Sean is fine, he's just in a mood and seeing you after practice may help, that's all."

Not knowing what else to do she texted Anne as she seemed to be the one that related best to Hannah. Anne immediately stepped out of the studio and called Hannah, she picked up on the first ring.

"Hannah, what the actual fuck?" Anne began

Hannah grumbled, "What do you mean? I came to see my son and his fiance, I had to get out of there for a bit."

Kayce was angry, "Don't play stupid Hannah, you got shit faced, you wanted information about Mark and you fucked two of your son's roomates and your sons's fiance sent a goddamned picture to Sean." Hannah was silent. Anne went on, "Fuck, you could have come to spend time with me, you could have focused on what's next in your life, you could have gone to spend time with Mika, for fuck sake you could have gone to the farm and seen Sean's grandparents. You could have done anything, fucking anything except what you did."

Hannah was slow to respond, "Ummm, what do you mean? I got shit faced and passed out."

Anne's anger was barely contained. "Don't fucking lie to me Hannah, your eyes were not closed in that picture, on all fours getting spit roasted by your sons roomates."

Hannah was confused, "How do you know?" She was obviously very hung over.

Anne screamed, "Because Sean showed Kayce the fucking picture sent from your future daughter in law and Kayce didn't know what else to do because Sean is livid so she called me hoping I could talk some fucking sense into you.

Hannah groaned, "That cunt, oh fuck this is not good."

Anne growled, "No shit," she hung up the phone

Hannah laid there for a minute before walking out into the apartment. Scott and his roommates were at practice. She texted Tiffani, "We need to talk."

Tiffani returned the text with the picture of Hannah of the picture she sent to Sean with the text, "I guess you want to talk about this?"

Hannah called and Tiffani picked up on the first ring, "What the hell, Tiffani? You had to take a fucking picture and send it to Sean? What the hell is wrong with you?"

TIffani had rehearsed her speech, "What is wrong with me? What the fuck is wrong with you? Look what that swinging dick did to your family? He ruined EVERYTHING."

Hannah yelled back, "You don't seem to have a problem that he broke your fucking fiance so you can be the queen bitch."

Tiffani replied, "My fiance?! He's right where I want him! Your son and ex husband are both cuckold little bitches. Who else would have your son if not someone like me who knows what she wants! What you don't see because you got your share of the wealth. Typical of you selfish bitch, that left Scott and I on the outside looking in. You see that was money that was coming to Scott and I. That agency would have been your sons, but now it's fucking gone."

Hannah was livid, "So getting me drunk and having those guys fuck me, then sending pics to Sean is your way of evening the score? Do you even have information on Mark?"

Tiffani laughed, "First it wasn't my way, Scott was in on it too. You fucking abandoned him for that goddamn kicker, so let's just say this is a good start. Yes, we know where Mark is and maybe we will give you the information, maybe we won't.."

Courtney couldn't believe it, "Fuck you, Tiffani?"

Tiffani was laughing, "That's not how this works slut. I now have pictures of you with THREE college boys, you will fuck who I want, when I want, and how I want. You are free to be used for the right price."

Hannah was furious now, "You never complained when his cock was buried in your slutty gash now did you?"

Tiffani responded, "Didn't say he was a bad lover, just a swinging dick that fucked your own daughter and daughter in law in front of you."

Hannah corrected her, "Not in front, WITH both her and you."

Hannah could hear TIffani's smirk in the tone of her voice, "I will say this, Sean turned you into a fine little cock whore. You devoured Chris' cock like it was the only food on earth and you were starving."

Hannah hung up, packed her shit up and made a beeline south. She had to fix this mess, if it was possible to fix it. Hannah was flying south along the interstate when her phone rang, it was Courtney.

H: "Hello"

C: "Really mother?"

H: "Courtney, I can explain?"

C: "You can explain getting spit roasted by two of my HALF brothers friends while his cunt of a fiance took pictures. Have you fucking not learned anything. Never give someone power over you unless you completely trust them. Sean hasn't taught you anything I guess other than to whore yourself out."

H: "I was desperate to find out where your dad is."

C: "Stop right fucking there, Mark is not my father. Dave is my father, but once again someone that you just sold your pussy out to because it suited you."

H: "You were there Cort, you saw how angry Sean was. He has you, and Kayce and hell Mika, Anne, probably fucking Sam too. There was no place for me."

C: "So that was your choice, fuck those two dumbasses to get information about that cuckold little bitch you married? You do know that Sean is going to destroy your son and his cunt fiance don't you? You didn't see his face when he told me. He is livid in a way I have never seen. Kayce had to remind him that he has a fucking spring game tomorrow and that driving up to save you wasn't worth it. Did you know that there will be NFL Scouts there to watch Sean and others? No you don't because just like always when you weren't getting your way you bailed out."

H: "That's not fair, Courtney."

C: "The truth isn't fair I guess. You need to know that whatever the hell happens to Scott and Tiffani, the blood is on your hands. If Sean lets his roommates skate by I'll be surprised. Mom, you know that song, "Let the bodies hit the floor?" That's the hell you've unleashed."

H: "I'm on my way, I'll fix it."

C: "Yeah, I don't think you can this time. You've been seen for who you are. Don't you dare think of contacting Sean, you are not going to fuck up his game" Courtney hung up the phone and left Hannah trying to figure out how to fix this mess.

Hannah got into town and found getting a hotel more difficult than she thought. Everyone was in town for the Spring Game and hotel rooms were full. Finally she got the courage to call Mika and asked to stay with her. Mika agreed to let her stay. When Hannah arrived she knew that Mika knew too. She understood that if Anne knew, then Mika probably knew.

Sitting at dinner Mika in her polite way, "You hurt him Hannah. Again."

Hannah nodded, "I know, I'm not sure why I did but I did. Once again my fear drove me to do something stupid and get myself once again into deeper water."

The rest of the dinner was spent in relative silence. While cleaning up Hannah asked, "When did you get your nose pierced, and you have a ribbon in your hair."

Mika nodded, "I have pledged myself to my Master. While you may still wear his silver collar you deny his authority. He asked me to get my nose pierced and to wear a ribbon as a reminder that I am his serubu, his slave, and he is my owner, my Master."

Tears formed in Hannah's eyes, "He asked me to do the same and I never did. Maybe I should go do that now to try to earn forgiveness."

Mika touched her shoulder, "I will not stop you if that is what you wish, however, I do need to ask a difficult question. Does he truly own you or are you beholden to your son and his fiance because of the leverage they hold over you? How can Master, or any of us truly trust you, Hannah?"

Hannah sobbed, expecting a sympathetic hug from Mika, instead Mika turned to finish cleaning up from dinner. Hannah left and was gone for a couple of hours. Mika was reading when she returned and she noticed that her left nostril was pierced. Mika smiled and nodded as Hannah went back to her bedroom to sleep.

The next morning Hannah walked down the hall and found Mika in a maroon Tech football sweatshirt and leggings with an orange ribbon in her hair. Hannah paused as Mika turned, "It's the Spring Game today, Sean has asked us to come support him so we are all going. I have a ticket for you if you would like to come?"

Hannah's eyes got big, "Ticket for a scrimmage?"

Mika smiled, "There is a lot of hype around next year's team, people want to get a look at the transfers and what the new Offensive Coordinator will bring to the table. I am leaving in 30 minutes to tailgate with the girls if you'd like to join us."

Hannah shook her head, "I don't think I will be welcomed by the others and Sean won't want me there."

Mika shrugged, "That is your decision. You will have to face the others at some point and Master has been at the team hotel for the night and will be in preparation and meetings this morning. You'll just be another voice among the 60,000 today. I will take your ticket with me, feel free to text if you'd like to know where we are going to tailgate."

The tailgate was fun for Anne, Mika, and Courtney. They were with some other professors and enjoying the day. Courtney was standing in line for the bathroom when Sam saw her. Courtney wasn't hard to pick out in her white 98 jersey. Sam walked over to greet her. Cort's cold response was, "So are you pregnant?"

Sam smiled that sweet innocent southern smile that lets you know that venom is dripping from her fangs. "God I hope not, I'd hate to lose out on him fucking me more."

Courtney fumed underneath but returned Sam's false kindness, "I told you that he would make you an addict, doubt Adam cares much for that."

Sam shrugged, "Oh well, it was his idea. No way I'm letting him change the plan now, I want that again... and again... and again. Maybe next time you can watch too."

Courtney just smiled bigger as her eyes got narrower. "Sean's got the video, what makes you think that we all haven't watched you go from snooty new money bitch to cock craving slut?" The line to the bathroom opened and Courtney stepped inside, "Enjoy the game, by the way he is 98 now."

Hannah showed up just in time to go into the game. She dressed the opposite of Mika. While Mika was wearing maroon with an orange ribbon in her hair, Hannah was in an orange hoodie with a maroon ribbon. Anne looked at Hannah then at Courtney and they both shrugged.

Spring football isn't a normal game. It's Offense Vs Defense, no kickoffs, and no punt returns. Quarterbacks wear different color jerseys than others and the lineman all have the foam on their helmets to prevent concussions. Sean punted well, and didn't miss any of his kicks. His kickoffs were all better than average. It was a good feeling for him to be back on the field with his teammates after injury.

After the game when he was taking off his tape and getting ready to shower Kayce stopped him, "Hannah is back and staying at Mika's. She was here today."

Sean nodded. "I'll go to Mika's after we do film and eat. If you, Anne, and Cort can be there that would be great. Also, if you could bring that Ash paddle that would help too."

Kayce purred, "Now you're speaking my language. Nice to see you back in the game 2 Ball."

When Sean pulled into Mika's driveway he was pleased to see everyone present and accounted for, even Anne. He didn't bother knocking, he just walked in. As soon as he did Hannah jumped up and ran over to him and threw herself at his feet apologizing.

Sean didn't muster an emotion, "Get up, and go to the bedroom. We will be back to deal with you soon."

Hannah almost ran down the hall sobbing. Kayce looked at Sean and dangled the paddle held on her wrist by a leather strap "What's your plan?"

Sean looked at the group, "First, she loses her silver collar, that will now be for the first among equals. Second, I am going to blister her ass. Third I am going to make her watch as I fuck each of you until you cum. Fourth I am going to cum on her face then send her out to pick up pizza. If any of you have a problem with that, leave now and don't bother coming back."

He looked to Mika who folded her hands on her lap and looked down. Even Anne felt a little intimidated as she shook her head 'no'. Kayce smiled and nodded, "Oooh, punishment and humiliation. I love it." Courtney was the only one that hesitated. Sean looked at her, "I realize she is your mother, but she needs to learn her lesson." Courtney almost laughed, "That's not what I am questioning, I am questioning are you going to take her back."

Sean shrugged, "That's not my decision, that will be the decision of those who wish to stay."

Anne looked at Sean, "You know I can't get a piercing on my nose."

Sean nodded, "I understand, the question is, would you want to?"

Anne thought then looked at Mika, "It's fucking hot, but I'll have to think of something less noticable."

Sean looked at the tall Nordic blonde, "Are you in or out? After Hannah's latest adventure I am finished playing games."

Anne looked down, "After what you and Jazz did to John, I'm in. How about Jasmine?"

Sean shrugged, "That may have been a one time thing I'll ask her if things go that far."

Sean looked at Kayce, "What about you Kayce?"

Kayce looked at Sean, "Nose piercing?"

Mika softly said, "Master has asked his girls to get a piercing and wear a ribbon as a sign of belonging to Master."

Kayce looked at Sean, "Well 2 ball, I can go for the piercing because Anne's right, it's sexy as fuck. But I am not going to get my chops busted every damn day in the locker room wearing a ribbon."

Sean nodded, "Fair point, are you in or out?"

Kayce smiled, "You know my kinks, I'm not a good girl, I'm a bad girl and I get off on humiliation. Are you able to give me that?"

Sean paused, "It's new to me, but if that's what you need then I will damn well try."

Kayce smiled, "I'm in."

He looked at Courtney who did not hesitate. "I want that bitch's collar."

Sean looked at the group. "Go prepare Hannah." He took the small magnet from his jacket pocket and handed it to Courtney. "Remove the collar, you can receive it in her presence."

Sean waited 5 minutes then moved back to the bedroom. Hannah was bent over an ottoman and handcuffed. Kayce smiled, "I brought them, they couldn't go to waste."

All of the others were standing naked around the edge of the room. Sean's brain registered that he indeed had a harem. Courtney, small and petite with long red hair and perfect C cup tits. Anne, tall and nordic, small tits with blonde hair. Mika, Japanese with long black hair and double d tits. Kayce, thicker than the others with nice tits, wide hips, and short brown hair.

Sean didn't speak, just took the paddle and brought it down on Hannah's lily white ass.

She yelped as Sean looked at Mika, "I don't want to fucking hear her, stuff her panties in her mouth."

Mika quickly followed her orders. As Sean brought the paddle down again, Hannah yelled into her panties. Sean finally spoke, "Hannah, you put all of us at risk, and now you gave others power over you." *WHACK* "Your first job was to protect what is Mine and you risked that" *WHACK* "You ran off because your feelings were hurt. *WHACK* "You put yourself at risk in a way I am not sure I can fix. *WHACK* "Again, you came crawling back expecting to be allowed to return to your place in our family." *WHACK* "That is not mine to decide, the others will vote on allowing you back in, and if they do you will be the lowest slave." *WHACK* "When you speak to one of them, you will refer to them as Ma'am. If they need you, you will tend to their needs. If they want you to eat their pussy or lick their muddy feet clean, you will respond with Yes Ma'am. There are no more warnings and no more chances. If they are kind enough to let you back, one more fuck up and you will deal with Scott and Tiffani on your own." Sean brought the paddle down three more times leaving her ass a dark crimson.

12