Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 15

Story Info
Sean goes home and deals with another set of bullies.
6.8k words
4.74
9.7k
4
0

Part 15 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

Chapters are a bit slower developing right now, not because the chapters aren't forming, but there are some personal life issues that are taking priority at the moment.

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

Midweek Courtney called Sean just after practice, "Hey you, what's up? Everything okay?, You normally text," he said as he picked up his phone.

She laughed, "You aren't going to believe this, we were uninvited to Spring Break."

Sean feigned surprise and stole a quote from 'Casablanca', "I'm shocked, shocked to find that we were uninvited. I guess Scott heard my promise that the next time I see him I am going to beat his ass."

Courtney chuckled, "I'm not sure he has that much power in the relationship these days, I'm guessing Tiffani didn't want you making everyone uncomfortable after you kicked his ass and fucked her brains out in front of us all."

Sean sighed, "I would not have done that."

Cort laughed, "Bullshit, you would have and I would have cheered you on."

Sean changed the subject, "Honestly, it's easier for me. Grandpa is having a procedure done next week. Everyone is telling me that it's routine but I was feeling guilty, stressed, worried about not being there. Want to go to the farm instead?"

Courtney moaned, "I'd love to, but since this came up I'm going to stay here and hang with Kayce and work with a couple of the cheer team to get ready for tryouts. Who the hell holds tryouts the Tuesday after Spring Break?"

Sean chuckled, "A coach that wants to make sure the newcomers have discipline and didn't go crazy for Tacos and Tequila Shots in Daytona."

Courtney laughed, "Fair point. Okay, I'll stay focused and sober. Want to go grab Mexican after your study table?"

Sean eagerly said yes to the date. The date went like most of their dates, all of the stress melted away, they laughed and flirted, then went back to Courtney's place that Hannah had just returned to and made love before going to sleep. Hearing the young couple in the throes of passion just further reminded Hannah of her place. Sean didn't come to her room and make her clean his cock like before, he didn't punish her for watching or listening. She had truly lost her place near the top of the pecking order. As disgusted at it sounded even in her own head, she lay there wishing Sean would come in and drag her to Courtney's room and have her lick her own daughter clean, but Sean did nothing except spend time with his chosen.

On Friday Sean started the drive home to the farm. He spent Saturday and Sunday helping his grandfather get ready for planting. His grandfather assured him that he'd be recovered from his surgery by then, Sean promised that he'd be home to help on the weekends. Material was being delivered for the construction of two homes. Sean thought about the need to maybe have a couple of more down the road, but didn't say anything to his grandfather... yet.

On Monday they woke up at 4 to drive into town for the surgery. Sean was happy that the surgery was considered minor enough to happen in town and not a need to go into the city to a larger hospital. When surgery was over the doctor came out and spoke to his grandmother, his mom, and to him. "The surgery went well, Dave had a little trouble with the anesthesia. In truth he started to wake up while I was still operating on his knee and he took a swing at me." Everyone laughed, that sounded just like David. "So, that being the case I want to keep him here until morning just to keep an eye on him and to make sure he doesn't throw any more punches."

Everyone thanked the surgeon, who stopped and looked at Sean for a minute as she was walking out the door to the family conference area. "Would you mind signing a ball for me if I had one brought to your grandfather's room? Something cool in an orthopedic surgeon's office."

Sean laughed, "Deal, I just don't want to see it on Ebay later. Actually, if he's just here overnight maybe I can swing by the office later this week and sign it. Save you the trouble."

The doctor laughed, "No Ebay, and my staff thanks you. They won't be running out to the sporting goods store during their lunch to buy one. I'll see you later this week."

Sean went to the diner to pick up sandwiches for his mom and grandmother. While he was there he was shooting the breeze with the old guys who were asking about his grandfather. He could feel a couple of pairs of eyes staring holes through him. One of the old guys smirked, "Looks like one of your old teammates still has a hard on for ya, Sean."

Sean turned and looked at the couple. He wasn't sure who the male was but he recognized the female part of the couple. Her name was Mandy, she was a year ahead of Sean in school and was a cheerleader.

The male was big, actually he once was big, now he would just be described as fat. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt. Mandy still looked amazing though, dressed in pink scrubs that Sean had learned meant she was a nurse on a unit at the hospital. Mandy was tall with long dark brown hair curly hair, pulled into a pony tail and hanging over her left shoulder cascading down to her breast, doe eyed, with just a little bit of gained weight since her cheerleading days, but from what Sean could tell much of it went to her tits and hips. She saw him looking and smiled, her dimple assuring Sean that she was who she thought she was.

He tried to pay for the sandwiches but Danny waved him away and pointed to the jersey hanging on the wall. "Your money isn't good here Sean. As long as that is hanging in here, you keep your money."

Sean truly blushed, thanked him, then told Danny about the number change and promised he would have a new signed jersey before school was out.

As he was walking out the male part of the couple stood up. "Is that you Little?"

Sean stopped, "Do I know you?"

The overweight, balding young man frowned, "Tommy Anderson, you fuck face."

"Oh, Tommy, sorry didn't recognize you," Sean acknowledged.

"Oh, but I recognize you fuck face. I remember whipping your ass at The Thomas house. I also heard that you have a problem with my cousin Chad. Actually I heard you are the pussy that took his girl away."

Sean's eyes narrowed, "Trust me Anderson, I am not the kid you remember and your cousin is an abusive piece of shit and I haven't started to unleash my hell on him. You have a good day though."

Tommy put his hands on Sean's chest. Sean looked at him, "I will tell you one time to take your hands off of me before I rip your arm off and shove it down your throat."

Tommy bowed up, "I will whip your ass again, soy boy."

Sean smiled, "Is that an insult?" Sean patted Tommy's stomach, "Maybe you should try some soy... boy."

Danny came from behind the counter, "Tommy, you've always been a bully but that shit isn't happening in my place. Sean you go, Tommy sit your ass down and eat before I throw your ass out."

Tommy stepped back, "I'll see you around, bitch."

Sean smiled, "No worries, I will find you first." He looked at Mandy, "Have a nice day, Mandy."

Tommy growled, "Don't you fucking talk to my wife, geek."

"Wife? Must be your personality because I remember seeing you shower." Sean held up his fingers indicating a small penis.

Sean tried to take a swing but Danny stepped between them. "Sean, just go."

Sean blew her a kiss and walked out the door, leaving Tommy's face red with rage, and Mandy's pink from blushing. As Sean was walking to his truck he noticed a new BMW X5 with a personalized plate, "TA54" Tommy's initials and his old high school jersey number. Either Mandy was making great money as a nurse or Tommy won the lottery. He had the IQ of a block of cheese and Sean doubted he was raking in the money.

Later that day when his grandfather had been moved to a room Mandy came in once they had him settled. Her shift ended at 3, but she needed to get report - vitals, temp, pain level, meds etc - to pass to the second shift nurse. Sean had not been wrong, she had put on weight but it was all in the right places.

As she was finishing she looked at Sean, "I'm sorry about Tommy today. He is on probation at work and it's spilled over into the rest of his life

Sean smiled, "I'm shocked, but in truth I was just as guilty. I hadn't heard you all had married."

Mandy smiled, "Got pregnant on our Senior trip, he was determined to get married so I didn't have to raise a kid on my own. I guess I was expecting to raise one and not two."

Sean shrugged, "That's gotta be tough. I'm sorry. I did notice the Beemer with his personalized tag. Things must at least be okay financially."

Mandy blushed, "I have a side hustle, we are doing okay." The phone on her hip rang, she picked it up "3 North, this is Mandy." She excused herself and walked out of the room.

Sean's grandmother chided her husband, "David, you were staring at that woman's ass."

Dave shrugged, "Must be the anesthesia." Then he looked at Sean, "What happened, bub?"

Sean told them of the encounter at the Cafe. Sean's mom spoke up, "That family has been bad news for years. His dad is a loud mouth drunk and his mom thinks that her shit doesn't stink."

Dave looked at his grandson, "Your mom's right. No need to hitch your horse to that boy's wagon."

Sean stuck around until after dinner then headed back to the farm. On the way he called Courtney, filled her in on the surgery and the encounter with Tommy and Mandy. Courtney went off, "She was such a fucking bitch in high school. Good Lord, when I was a Freshman and she was a senior the hazing they put us through. Large dildos and tiny asses are not enjoyable. No offense Sir, but if you want to fuck someone's ass it's not ever going to be mine and that is why. Someone should have fucking reported her. Then if any underclassmen started dating a guy she wanted, she would literally pay the guy 20 bucks to suck his cock in the parking lot just to ruin the relationship. What a cunt."

Sean was quiet then added in, "I guess it was good to be the dork that nobody liked, I didn't deal with all of that drama."

Courtney commented, "Someone liked you and still does, dork!"

Sean laughed, "I like you too Cort, Grandpa has material on hand to start the buildings. They need to level some ground and should start building in the next month or so."

Courtney asked, "So, have you thought about the others? When you graduate is it just over or what?"

Sean paused and thought as he drove, "I want to be with you first and foremost. The others? Truthfully that's up to you. If you could handle that on a permanent basis then I wouldn't complain. If you want to settle down and live as a couple, then that's what it will be."

Courtney chuckled, "Honestly, right now I can't imagine my life without everyone else around, but that may change. Are you sure you'd be okay with just my pussy for the rest of your life?"

Sean was legitimately hurt by that, "Cort, as you said to Adam and Sam, it's different to fuck and make love. If you think sex with me is the exact same thing as sex with Chad then we must be on very different wavelengths here."

Courtney groaned, "Oh fuck no, the reason he got so angry was because I was honest when he was a 3 pump chump and told him I got nothing out of it when he asked."

Sean replied, "You've seen me with the others, it's not the same. Don't get me wrong, I love them dearly, but they are not you."

Courtney sighed, "Fair enough Romeo, we have some time to think about it. Kayce is here and we are going to go pick up Chinese food."

Sean wanted to ask if sex with him was different than sex with Kayce but her heard, "Love you, be safe. Bye." and she was gone.

Sean was in the shop when his mom and grandmother got home. He was tinkering on one of the tractors when his phone buzzed. It was a text from Courtney and Kayce in a group text

Courthey: Looky what we found!

It was a link, when Sean clicked it it opened and Only Fans page, even though the woman was wearing a mask Sean recognized the scrubs looking similar to today.

Courtney texted, "Look who found Mandy's side hustle, she's got an Only Fans!"

Sean: "Interesting"

Courtney: "You know you have to. Put that bitch and her douchebag husband in their place Sean."

Sean: "Are you sure?" His phone blew up with about 15 pictures taken from her site.

Kayce: Me drinking wine and seeing a slutty nurse with nice tits is my weakness, I had to join for a month.

Sean: Hell, everyone has an OF these days.

Kayce: Not everyone is a nurse, isn't the hospital a Saint something? She has a morality clause

Courtney: And her daddy is a pastor at that mega church in the mall.

Sean: I don't know

Courtney: I did some digging on old Tommy too. Seems Courtney's daddy pulled some strings and got him a job working as a guard at the county jail. I know he has a morality clause because there is no damn way the Sheriff wants an inmate to have leverage with a corrections officer."

Sean: We will see how the week turns out. NIght ladies, and thank you for the information.

Kayce: Have fun

Courtney: Break her, baby.

Sean went to bed that night with absolutely zero intention of following up on the information but as he laid there he remembered that night at the Thomas house when Scott and Tommy courtneyAnderson led the charge of teammates who beat him. He thought about Courtney being hazed and he realized that Courtney was right. Leopards don't change their spots that easily, and the Tommy he saw today was the real Tommy and Mandy was always a good actress.

Sean woke up the next morning and headed to the hospital to wait for his grandfather to be released. When he was walking off of the elevator he heard an argument coming from his grandfather's room. He jogged down the hall and heard his grandfather angrily scolding a nurse. "You said I couldn't get out of bed without assistance, you said I had to push that damn little button, it is not my fault that it took you 45 minutes to get here, I had to piss. Now get these fucking things off of me."

Sean was furious. His grandfather was tethered to the bed with a large sign over the bed that said "FALL RISK". Mandy yelled back, "I am short staffed, you should have just stayed in bed and peed instead of falling and risking hurting yourself."

Dave fired back, "Your staffing is not my problem, you tending to your patients is. I am an old man, I will be damned if I lay here and piss myself. Did I fall? NO! I didn't fall. I walked to the damn bathroom, pulled my dick out and pissed in the toilet. I should make you fucking check to make sure there were no leaks."

Mandy turned to storm out leaving one last retort, "I'm charting this and talking to the social worker, you need to go to a rehab center and not be my fucking problem." When she turned she found herself face to chest with Sean.

He calmly looked at her, "Unrestrain him, now."

Her eyes burned into his, "Do not tell me how to do my job."

Sean shrugged, "That's fine, then I will. Plus before you chart anything I'd like to have a conference with you in the family area."

She was still pissed, "I will not have him falling and getting hurt on my watch, Sean."

Sean was firm, "Go now before this gets ugly. I will see you in the family area in 5 minutes."

She stormed out of the room back to the nurses desk. Sean took the restraints off of his grandfather, "Sorry Grandpa, I should have been here earlier."

Dave was still pissed, "Don't blame yourself for that bitch's incompetence. Hand me my cell phone, I'm calling the surgeon's office."

Sean walked out to the nurses station and waited quietly until Mandy looked up, "Sean, I do not have time for this now."

Sean shrugged, "That's your choice," he dropped his voice to a whisper, "But I wonder what the good Sister coming down the hall would think about your "side hustle".

Mandy's eyes got big, "What?"

Sean smiled, "Only Fans - and not just feet pics. Seems old Tommy likes to use toys. Is that because his dick is so small? I mean, that has to be you, right? Or is Tommy with someone who has the same hair and dimple as you do? I mean I recognized him right away. Who else would have the same tattoo as his license plate on one arm, and the old high school mascot on the other?"

She rushed from behind the desk and pulled Sean into the Family Consult area. "What? How?"

Sean smiled, "How isn't important, let's just say there is not much that I can't find if I really want to know. What? Well, let's just put it this way. You will treat my family with the respect they deserve for starters."

"Fine," she hissed and turned to walk away.

Sean continued, "I am not finished. Second, you may want to get a sitter tomorrow night. It seems from all of those toys you have that ol Tommy likes to watch. He can watch, but I'm going to pin your legs behind your ears and make you scream til the neighbors know my name."

All the color drained from her face, "That's blackmail."

Sean chuckled, "Actually extortion, go on and report it. Good luck proving it. I'll see you and Tommy at 8 tomorrow night."

"He... he works seconds, that way we don't need a sitter for little Tommy," she said as her eyes got teary.

Sean smiled a cold and calculating smile, "Well, perhaps the good pastor and his wife wouldn't mind watching their grandson for an evening."

"They don't have anything to do with us after I got knocked up," she sniffed.

"Well then, figure something out because the good Sister and your pictures flying up on that giant screen in the church on Sunday morning are the price of you not figuring shit out. I'll be there tomorrow at 8. Tommy can call in sick, or I'll just send him pictures to show the guys at the jail."

"He will fucking kill you, you know that right?" she challenged.

Sean smirked, "He tried once, with a bunch of his friends and I'm still here. I'm thinking his lard ass hasn't done cardio since two a days our senior year. I bet if I danced around for 30 seconds he would be on the ground panting. I'll take my chances."

Sean went back to his grandfather's room. He was sitting on the side of the bed and dressed. He looked at Sean, "I'm going home."

Sean crossed his arms, "When the surgeon says you can go you can go."

David looked at his grandson, "Do not try to out stubborn me, you will not win this battle."

Sean shrugged, "Funny, but I think I learned from the best." Sean went into a movie preview voice. "At a time in their life every student must challenge the master. Coming Friday to a theater near you see the stand off of a lifetime. Can the Master defeat the apprentice as he has done time and time again, or is this the moment that the student stands his ground?"

Dave shook his head, laughed, and flipped off his grandson, "You really are a dork."

Sean grinned, "Asked and answered your honor."

Mandy came into the room, "I just got word from Dr. Vance's office that she will be here at lunch to release you. Would you like lunch first, Sir?"

Dave shook his head, "No, I'll let the stubborn dork by my lunch today."

Sean shook his head as Mandy quickly looked at him then looked away. "I'll bring your discharge papers soon."

When she left Dave looked at his grandson, "What did you do to that girl?"

Sean shrugged, "Me? Nah, I'm an angel."

12