Sean's Next Adventure Ch. 18

Story Info
Sean and Courtney get their vengeance on Adam and Samantha.
8.7k words
4.78
6.6k
3
0

Part 18 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

A thank you to the readers that have sent in suggestions for ongoing story arcs. Please feel free to send your thoughts

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

The next week Sean slowly got back into the groove. Class, workouts, meetings. He found the truck he wanted, followed his grandfather's instructions and called Sierra Bailey, the financial guru his grandfather used at the farm. Sierra's dad had been a banker in town and Sierra got an accounting degree before she went to law school and took over her family business. Sierra was tough. She graduated near the top of her class, and had spent some time in a prosecutor's office in a major metropolitan area until her dad had a stroke.

She came home agreeing to help out until he could get back in the saddle. Instead she fell in love with the financial aspect, and with her law degree could also navigate contracts and real estate. She truly was a one stop consultant.

Sean had left a message with her and was a bit surprised when his phone rang around 8 pm on Thursday. When he picked up Sean quickly realized that Ms. Bailey did not beat around the bush. "Sean, Sierra Bailey here, I got your message, what do you have for me?"

Sean proceeded to tell her that he had found a 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road. He gave her the dealership and the sticker price. There was silence on the other end of the line for a few seconds.

"Sean, buying a vehicle that is not American made may not be the image the farm wants to portray in our little community."

Sean was not deterred, 'I half expected that challenge, so let me ask you a question. Is that Mercedes your dad drove a bad image for the bank or for your consulting firm? Is that Benz that you are standing by on your social media profile picture a bad look for you?"

Sierra paused, "A fair point, however we aren't trying to be the All American farm operation?"

Sean now let her wait for a few moments, "Ms. Bailey, a couple of things I think I need to be up front about. The first is, this is not something I am seeking advice on. I was told to find what I wanted and to contact you to handle the transaction. Secondly is that there will be a few things at the farm that are going to raise eyebrows in our tight knit little county, a vehicle mostly produced in the US is going to be the least of those. Third, I will buy the best equipment I can for the farm operation, Deere, Case, Claas, Cat, New Holland. It's a global world and I plan to handle business in that manner. Finally, I appreciate your talents, my grandfather speaks highly of you. I, however, am not my grandfather. I respect him, I love him dearly but I am not him. If this business arrangement is going to continue long term then we need to find our own middle ground."

Sierra was slow to reply, "Fair enough Mr. Little, I will call you tomorrow with the details. Have a nice evening." When they said their goodbyes Sierra made a mental note not to underestimate Sean Little. She quickly came to understand that Sean wasn't the usual college Sophomore, even though by football eligibility he was a Red-Shirt Sophomore so still had three years of football eligibility left

The next morning, true to her word, Sierra texted Sean with the details of the purchase. Sean was impressed at the deal she had hammered out, using a local dealer to not have to deal with out-of-state licensing etc. Sean was not happy about that, he dialed her office number, Sean was greeted by a far too happy assistant, "Bailey and Bailey, this is Gretchen how may I help you?"

Sean politely asked, "Hello Gretchen, Sean Little here, I need to speak to Ms. Bailey."

Gretchen gave the standard response, "Ms. Bailey is in a meeting, may I take a message and have her return your call."

Sean's voice went deeper into his chest, "She just texted me, I was being polite by not calling her cell phone directly. However, if these are the hurdles I need to jump every time I need to speak to her, maybe I should be more direct."

The reply was quick, "Just one minute, Sir." There was a mistake though, Gretchen handed the phone to Sierra, didn't put Sean on hold, didn't transfer the call. Sierra took the phone, "Sean, how may I help you? Did the deal meet your expectations?"

Sean was trying to stay professional, his grandmother telling him that kindness goes a long way in relationship building was echoing in the recesses of his mind. "Ms. Bailey, I found the truck here so that I could obtain the vehicle here. I understand that there are some arrangements that need to be made due to state lines. I was under the belief that is why we paid you. I was also under the belief that we paid you to make our lives easier. Me finding transportation home to pick up a truck to drive back here does not lessen my stress, actually it adds to my stress."

Sierra Bailey was speechless for the rare time in her career. "I see," she began, "Let me see what I can do about that."

Sean was brief, "See to it that you do, I expect to hear back from you this afternoon." Sean disconnected the call.

Sierra looked at the phone then at Gretchen. "What do you know about Sean Little?"

Gretchen's eyes got big, "That was Sean Little who grew up here? I thought it had to be someone from the city or some other Sean Little. He was a geeky little kid, he kicked for the football team. Scrawny, nerdy, weird. My little brother graduated with him. Are you sure that we are talking about the same kid?"

Sierra nodded, "He's going to take over the McKenna farm from his grandparents when he graduates."

Gretchen clicked her computer mouse and brought her screen to life. She typed in 'Sean Little Kicker'. When the Google gods brought up the results she clicked on images. There were pictures of Sean kicking the state championship field goal, some pictures of a scrawny kid at various football camps, then a couple of pictures of him at Tech. Gretchen stopped scrolling and clicked to enlarge the picture.

The image that filled her screen was not a scrawny little geek. The picture showed Sean in his spring game 98 jersey in full punt stretch. His right leg was higher than his head, toe pointed. His left leg just a bit off the ground, head down. His calves were flexed and his biceps filled out his jersey sleeves.

The next image showed Sean smiling on the Tech Football Instagram page as he walked into an away stadium last season. The caption read, "Why is our kicker smiling?" We asked Sean Little why he was smiling walking into the stadium when every other player and coach looked serious and stern. Sean replied, "I'm stern at home, but on the road I smile because it upsets their fans and if I can get under their skin, it's a good day."

Gretchen looked at Sierra, "Well, that's Sean Little, but holy shit he grew up."

Sierra pondered the screens then spoke, "I think I need to know more about this man. He's going to be one of my bigger clients and I don't think flashing a smile and a bit of cleavage is going to distract him the way it does some of my older clients."

Sean was tired. The concussion had taken a bit more out of him than he thought. Most days he felt like he was walking through molasses. Friday morning he picked up his new truck, Sierra had indeed come through. On Friday afternoon he headed to the athletic facility to get lunc It was nice that Courtney was free to come to the facility since she was working out with the cheer squad.

When Sean walked in he saw one of the basketball players chatting with her. Sean had a wave of jealousy come over him that reminded him of seeing Courtney and Chad at the pool all of those months ago. The internal battle he was fighting was real. You've had those devil on one shoulder angel on another moments reminiscent of John Belushi in Animal House. That battle of being reminded that Sean had multiple partners and Courtney was aware and even supported that journey versus Courtney wore his collar and was committed to him and they had never discussed her having multiple partners.

In the end the protective, jealous, beast won the argument and he walked directly to her, gently spun her towards him and kissed her. The 6'8" basketball player looked down at Sean and spoke with a hint of threat to his voice, "Wait your turn, son. I'm sure there is enough of this fine young thing for us both."

Sean had a smile that when you saw it once you didn't want to see it again. There was a swagger to it, the smile was ice cold and his green eyes showed no warmth. "Until she tells me otherwise, SON, she's off the market."

The basketball player took a menacing step towards Sean. Sean didn't flinch. He was truly in the mood to fight but he wasn't going to have to. Seeing the confrontation from across the room Darius and a couple of the other linebackers came over.

Darius' deep voice was even more menacing when he was being quiet, "Now now fellas there is no need for this." He looked at the basketball player, "Okay, Kobe it's probably best if you moved on, a full on Football men vs Basketball boys brawl wouldn't look good, ya know? I mean there are 80 of us and only about 15 of y'all. Odds are definitely not in your favor."

The tall basketball player seemed to shrink in front of Sean's eyes as Darius spoke. He couldn't get away from the group faster if he had tried. Sean turned to Darius. Darius put out his hand and Sean shook it, Darius pulled him into a brotherly hug.

Sean laughed, "Thanks man, I think I could have handled him though."

Darius and the others laughed, "No doubt kick," he said, "but it's a rule and rules are rules." He pointed to the other football players, "We can bust your balls, no hoop boy gets that honor. Now, if someone outside the program fucks with hoop boy then we have to have his back. It's a family thing."

Sean smiled, "It's good to be in the family." He turned to Courtney who wasn't sure what was going on. Sean then introduced Courtney to Darius and the others. Darius commented on the silver choker that was around Courtney's neck.

"That is a beautiful piece of jewelry. Where did you get that?" Darius asked.

Courtney smiled as she touched the collar, "Sean got it for me, it shows the world that he is my Sir, I am his chosen."

Darius looked at Courtney, then to Sean before he slapped Sean on the back, "Sir? Damn kick, there are some things about you that you keep hidden damn well. Sir? Holy Shit. I have no words brother." He then looked at Courtney and winked, "Okay then, one rule though. You can't wear his ass out before a game, he needs those legs."

Courtney laughed and winked back, "Oh, I know the rules, it's the others you have to worry about."

Darius' eyes got big before he burst out laughing again, "Others? Damn Kick, maybe I should roll with you more often. Kicker with a fucking squad, damn." Sean actually blushed which made Darius and the other linebackers laugh even more. Courtney joined in on the fun. Darius walked off shaking his head, laughing, and muttering, "Kicker got a squad, I've seen it all." He stopped and looked back at Sean and Courtney, "Hey Kick, I mean Sir. You pullin' all that you need to change your workout, you should lift with us."

When they left Sean looked at Courtney, "Really? What the hell Cort?"

She laughed and got on her tiptoes to kiss him on the side of the neck, "Just making my Sir look good to his teammates," she said innocently. "I thought I was to always make Sir look good."

She walked away to find the rest of the cheer team leaving Sean standing and wondering what the hell had just happened. He didn't have to wait by himself for long as Reagan from the volleyball team walked up. She blushed as she said, "Hello."

Sean turned his head towards her and took in the 5'8" libero whose long brown hair was in a braid. "Reagan, right?"

She smiled, "I wasn't sure if you remembered my name."

Sean shrugged, "Not much I don't remember from that evening. Are y'all always that..."

"Wild, crazy, kinky..." she finished his question.

Sean shook his head 'no', "Actually I was going to say cooperative. Team Spirit, share and share alike, take care of one another?"

Reagan blushed, "No, not really but none of us could ignore what was happening between you and Jazzy - I mean she was screaming like a porn star so we had to check things out. Plus, I was one of the girls watching the hallway when you were putting on your show. I was intrigued."

Sean bowed, "I appreciate you helping out, that was quite a night."

Reagan smiled, "So, are you and Jazz..." it was her turn to look for the right word.

Sean replied, "an item, a couple, boyfriend/girlfriend? No, just friends."

She nodded, "Friends with benefits."

Sean shrugged, "Perhaps, but that was one night, not sure if there will be a round 2."

Reagan looked at the rugged football player, "Ummm," her shyness returned, "If you remember I was the one that had never had an orgasm from another person before." Sean nodded, "Well, I was wondering if we could have sex sometime. I want to experience that again." She put her hands in front of her face, "You must think I'm awful for asking for that."

Sean's voice was gentle, "I think it is courageous of you to ask for what you want. It's not terrible at all. I'm flattered." He gently pulled Reagan's hands away, "Look at me," he commanded. Reagan tried to hold his gaze, "It's an honor for someone as attractive as you to want to be with me." Sean took her phone and held it for her to unlock. When it was unlocked he added himself as a contact. "When you are ready, let me know and we will set something up."

Sean smiled at her, "I'm about to grab lunch, want to join me?"

Sean and Reagan enjoyed chatting over lunch, she was a small town girl trying to find her way at a large university. She was at the game when Sean was injured so they talked about rehab and injuries and class. The stuff normal college kids chat about. When they finished and went their own ways Sean thought how nice it was to have something normal about his day in a year that had been anything less than normal.

Sean wrapped up an afternoon kicking session and then watched Courtney's practice. He was amazed to watch her tumble and flip, to fall off of towers and stands to be caught by people as she fell. In truth he was blown away by the amount of energy and courage it took for her to do all of the things she did on the sidelines, in the gym, and in competition. She felt much the same when she heard 60,000 screaming people as she watched Sean push the stress and noise away to take his steps and kick an oblong ball 50 yards in the wind and the rain to put it through two posts 18 and a half feet apart, 10 foot off the ground.

That evening Sean had dinner with Courtney. They relaxed, ordered pizza and just spent time together. During their conversation Sean talked about that afternoon at the facility. Courtney laughed when she remembered Darius' face when she told him that she was Sean's chosen and that he had others. Sean just shook his head as she laid her head on his chest, "Just think Sir, you are the talk of the locker room now."

Sean groaned, "Cort, I'm a kicker, we are the weird guy that keeps to themselves. I don't want to be the talk of the locker room."

Her hand went to his groin as she started rubbing his cock through his gray sweatpants, "You aren't the nerdy little weird guy, you are my Master, you own Kayce and Anne and Mika and Mom too. Be proud of who you are, my Sir."

Sean was enjoying the attention, "I'm not sure the world would understand our relationships Cort."

Courtney her hands down his sweats and gently began to stroke his cock. "It's not for them to understand." She kept her head on his chest as she gently stroked his cock, getting him incredibly aroused. She stopped moving her hand and he groaned in protest. "I need to ask you something."

Sean chuckled, "Oh, that's not fair, get my cock hard - stop - then ask me something. You know the answer will be yes just to get you to finish."

Courtney smiled, "I have my ways, Sir."

Sean groaned, "What is it you want to ask, princess?"

Her voice was almost a whisper. "Would you fuck my ass?"

Sean moaned, "I would, but why do you ask?"

Her hand slowly started to move again, "Well, that's one thing that nobody else has had from me, I want it to be for you only. Plus, I want what some of the others have had. I want to know what it is for your cock to be in my ass."

Sean hesitated before he responded, to encourage him Courtney had slid his cock out of his sweats and slid her mouth down over the tip. Sean moaned then said, "If that's what you want, then yes princess." She then proceeded to swallow half of his cock into her throat and began to slowly work her mouth up and down the shaft.

When she finally slid her mouth off she smiled up at him, "Tonight."

Sean gently rubbed her long blonde hair, "Princess, we don't have lube and I'm not using your natural lube for the first time."

She turned her head to look at him, "Oh, yes we do." She stood up and put Sean's cock back in his sweats and held out her hand, "Come with me, Sir."

When they arrived at the bedroom Sean slipped his sweats down and peeled his T-shirt off as Courtney did the same. Sean pushed her gently onto the bed and started to move his head between her legs. Courtney stopped him, "My period isn't here yet, but it's close. I don't want that mess tonight." She rolled onto her side and into the nightstand drawer and pulled out some lube.

She put a bit on her hand and gently stroked the length of his cock before applying some to her own asshole. Sean moved to the side, "Slow down, Princess." He kissed her as his right hand drifted to her tits, then slowly down her tight abdomen, over her hips to her thighs. She opened her legs to his large hand as his finger began to tease her ass. With the lubrication his finger slid over her brown star without friction. To Courtney it almost tickled. His touch was so light.

From their kissing and Sean's hand Courtney was getting more and more aroused herself. Her hips began to move on their own as his thick middle finger began to gently probe at her virginal back door. He slid the tip of his finger in as her hips did the rest of the work, gently moving to take a bit more of his finger in at a time.

Sean moved his ring finger out of the way and moved the tip of his pinky to rest alongside his middle finger. Sean kept kissing Courtney, breaking from time to time to kiss her neck or her ears, lowering his head to her breasts, or just speaking soft encouragement to the fit cheerleader as her hips took his finger, and now the tip of his pink into her ass.

She moaned against him. After a bit more time making out she whispered, "I'm close to cumming, I want you in me when I do, please baby."

Sean moved between her thighs, reapplying lube to himself and to her ass as he did. He positioned the tip at her back door and slowly pushed. Courtney bit her own hand as the discomfort of the head slipping past her anal ring caused a sharp pain. Sean stopped and looked at her, "We don't need to do this Cort."

She looked up at him, "I know, but I do. Keep going, just slowly and gently please."

Sean pushed another inch of his cock into her tight ass. Her breathing was labored, "Fuck," she groaned as her hand pushed against his chest telling him to slow down. She breathed like a mother in labor. Finally she relaxed, bit her lip and nodded for him to push a little more in. They repeated this 4 more times until he smiled at her, "Good girl, princess. That's all of it. You are tight, babygirl."