Sean's Next Season Ch. 03

Story Info
Sean and Kris Ross wage a little battle.
9k words
4.77
6.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

A thank you to the readers that have sent in suggestions for ongoing story arcs. Please feel free to send your thoughts

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

Throughout the next few days Sean and Courtney crossed paths on a couple of different occasions. They would see each other in the football facility as the cheer team had a practice room in the building and would from time to time work on the turf itself. Sean had to admit that these times weren't comfortable for him. He missed her at the depth of his being, but he couldn't force her to be someone she wasn't. If who Sean was as a person conflicted with who Courtney was as a person then things would never work.

He knew the right thing to do, the strong thing to do, the proper thing for a Master to do was to give her space to figure out who she was and if she wanted to continue to be a part of Sean's life. He also knew that every time he saw her it felt like he was being simultaneously stabbed in the heart and kicked in the balls. He felt the eyes of Miranda and Abbey watching him, he watched Tyler try to be more assertive when Sean was around. He knew that Darius, Seth, Jase, and even Kayce were waiting to see if Sean was going to confront Tyler.

While Sean kept his composure even though his heart was breaking he did have his moments of being a dick. One afternoon the cheerleaders were working in the endzone when Sean was finishing up his workout with kickoffs. While he didn't have to he decided it was a perfect time to work on directional kicks, straight into the cheer team. More specifically, his target point happened to be Tyler's feet.

He never did hit him, but Tyler did get a couple of jump scares when the ball would bounce a yard or two away from him. As the equipment folks retrieved the kicked balls Tyler picked one up to toss into the cart. We will just say that his throw looked much more like an untrained actor tossing a ball in a bad movie than a quarterback. This earned Tyler more than a few laughs from those on the field. It also gave Sean a mild chuckle. As Sean headed into the training room Kayce was standing in the doorway. She looked at him trying to hide her smirk, "You are a dick."

Sean stopped and looked at her, "Be careful sweetheart - there is a difference between saying I can BE a dick and that I am a dick."

She knew he was right, but she couldn't allow everyone to see her submissiveness or her admiration of him. She quickly regained her composure and touched the side of her nose where the small piercing was to acknowledge to Sean that she was out of line as she said, "Fair point, then that was a very dick move."

Sean grinned and swept into an exaggerated stage bow before he headed down the hallway.

Sean got a massage on his legs then headed to the steam room. He missed the natural wood sauna from his time in the Upper Peninsula but the steam room was the best he could do here and he tried to take advantage of it whenever he could. Sean moved as far away from the door as he could

A couple of minutes into his steam the door opened, not something unusual in an Athletic Department as large as Tech's. Through the steam he heard what he thought was a familiar voice, "Room for 1 more?"

Sean was the only other person in the room so he didn't feel the need to answer. The scent of perfume permeated the steamy air as the woman came into the room. Sean closed his eyes and tried to transport himself back to northern Michigan, he touched the burn scar on his chest and was amazed to find himself begin to relax.

After a few moments the same voice spoke up, "Sean, may I ask you a question?"

Sean struggled to place the voice as he replied, "I am at a disadvantage, you know who I am and I know I've heard your voice I'm just not sure where I've heard it." The woman moved closer, her appearance becoming more clear through the steam. Sean nodded in her direction, "Hi Abbey, what is it you want to ask."

She hemmed and hawed before finally speaking, "Two questions actually. First, are you and Cort finished, on a break, or what? Second, that first time we met - ummmm - she called you Sir, did she mean that in a 50 Shades kind of way or was it just a term of endearment?"

Sean tried to put his thoughts into words. He took long enough to reply that Abbey thought he wasn't going to answer so she apologized, "I'm sorry I asked. It's none of my business."

Sean eventually did speak, "No apologies, I'll answer, I just need to sort the answers out myself. The first question I don't know how to answer other than to say that there has been a lot going on in Courtney's life for a while. Family things, changing schools, moving. She needs to figure out who she is and what she wants so I'm giving her the space to do that."

Abbey asked, "Will you wait for her?"

Sean thought for a moment, "Nothing happens in a vacuum Abbey. While a person is not a part of another's life, both lives change. One life doesn't just go on hold while another evolves. I don't think it's possible to truly wait for someone. If Courtney discovers she wants what she had before needing space and if I am in a place where there is space for her then we will see. I can not stop being me until she sorts out what she wants just as I could never ask another to stop living their lives while I get my shit together."

Abbey giggled, "You sound like my grandfather."

Sean pondered that for a moment, "That sounds like a compliment. My grandfather is my hero, the wisest man I've ever known. As for your second question I need to say two things, first - those books were awful. If Christian lives in a trailer behind Dollar General what he did was kidnapping and rape - the fact that he's a billionaire with a private jet changes the entire dynamic. Second, they were a shitty depiction of the lifestyle that many choose to live - the entire dynamic of power exchange is not just fun toys and blindfolds. It's not just BDSM but an entire power exchange dynamic that was not captured in the books or movies."

Abbey giggled again, "I take it you aren't a fan, but I think that more than answers my question - so perhaps a follow up if you'd allow me to."

Sean relaxed, "Go on."

Abbey began, "Well, obviously from that first meeting we had when Miranda and I walked in while you were fucking her brains out the issue wasn't about sex. Was it about the exchange that you were talking about?"

The question made Sean uncomfortable, his brain scrambled for a reply. "I don't want to answer for Courtney, however I think I can fairly say without telling her story or painting either of us as the villain here is that she and I had a difference of opinion on certain dynamics within our relationship."

Abbey stood and walked past Sean as she headed towards the door, her hand gently brushing across his knee, "Thank you, Sir," she whispered.

Sean spoke her name before she opened the door, "Abbey, I need to be clear with you about a couple of things. First, I am not your Sir - that is not a title I have earned with you. Secondly, I'm not sure what your mind is thinking but I need to be up front about something. Inside of a locker room there is a code. I would never dream of going out with a teammate's ex without them knowing. There are very few places where I know who has my back, that locker room is one of those places. As a leader on your cheer team, I would hope that you would respect the code as well."

As she stood at the door Abbey spoke one last time, "You live your life with a weird set of rules Sean. You do sound like my grandfather."

Sean smiled, "I also sound like mine."

Abbey opened the door, "Thanks for the conversation. I'll see you around."

Sean rounded out what he thought was a fairly normal week. Valerie Babin kept hanging around the practice facility but hadn't approached Sean again. Friday was going to be a day of no afternoon workout so he stopped by the facility to get his supplements for the weekend when he ran into Kristine Ross, the attorney for the Athletic Department who it appeared was returning from lunch or a meeting.

Sean saw her as she was getting out of her car, she glared at him with her hands on her hips waiting for him. He saw no reason to avoid her so he walked over to where she was standing. She had now folded her arms across her chest and was tapping her foot impatiently. When Sean was close enough that he could hear her without her having to scream she began her speech.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? How many fucking times are you going to be investigated for one thing or another? Every time I turn around I am getting contacted by someone and they are always fucking asking questions about you." She poked him in the chest precisely where his burn scar was.

Sean was pissed, "What the fuck did I do this time?"

Kristine was on a roll, "Car accidents, fights with basketball players, sexual assault."

Sean put his hands up, "Stop, stop right there. I shared proof with Trooper Lopez and her ex husband that cleared any misunderstanding about sexual assault. There was no sexual assault."

Kris ripped her sunglasses off of her face, "They might be foolish enough to believe that, but I think you are full of shit. No upstanding attorney like Adam Clark would risk his reputation by creating a document like that. They may not have proof enough to get an indictment but I think you are a fucking problem that needs to have your ass kicked off of the team and escorted from this campus. I've known Adam Clark for a lot of years, and there is no way in hell he would make that shit up."

Sean stood toe to toe, her large tits brushing his chest. Sean was pissed, "Fuck you, you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. Ask Chelsea, ask her about the video Ms. Ross, yes, I have video of what happened at the Clarks house. Go ahead, pick up your goddamn phone and call her. Call her ex husband while you are at it. He saw the fucking video too. The police are not pursuing this because there is nothing to pursue. Instead of following evidence or the lack of fucking evidence what did you do. Wait, I bet I know. You had lunch with fucking Adam Clark - the same Adam Clark that the police believe tried to kill one of your student athletes. So, you take that murderous piece of shit at his word over and against what the police have found. Fuck you."

Kris tried to step back but Sean stepped right with her, "Move away from me Sean, you are threatening my space."

Sean kept coming closer, "Fuck you and your space." He leaned down, almost like you see a drill sergeant standing over a recruit. His voice dropped, "So tell me this, bitch. How do you want to lose your job? Should I go to the Athletic Director and tell them all about this or should I get ahold of ESPN and tell them about the incident and how you refuse to follow evidence before accusing one of your athletes of a crime they didn't commit. You know how they would eat up the poor innocent athlete that had been forced to be a breeding stud by a corrupt attorney and then threatened by that attorney's friend in the Athletic Department. I could see one of those 30 for 30 specials for that sob story. Or maybe you just want me to let everyone know your secrets. I could all sorts of pictures of you all over the athletic department website, on reddit, print them out and hang them all over campus and any fucking else I can think of? You fucking choose, because you are fucking finished."

Kris Ross tried to negotiate, but Sean put his earpods in his ears and walked off across the parking lot while Kris vainly called for him to return. The attorney remained for a good ten minutes in the parking lot leaning against her car. She had fucked up and she knew it. She had to try to find a way to fix the mess.

Later that evening she sat in her kitchen, sipping a glass of wine when she called Sean's number that she had gotten from his file in the office.

Hello, This is Sean," he answered.

"Mr. McKenna, it's Kristine Ross."

"I know, I was expecting your call" was all he said

"Mr. McKenna, I am calling to see if we could meet to discuss the situation we find ourselves in? Maybe negotiate adult to adult."

Sean chuckled, "You don't get it Kristine, it's checkmate, there is nothing left to discuss, there is nothing to negotiate. You made decisions, I have made mine. Time to play by my rules for a while.."

She started, "Is there no way? Perhaps we could meet over lunch."

If it weren't for the wine buzz or her fear she would have been able to hear the smile that was in Sean's voice as he replied, "Fair enough," he said. "Lunch, tomorrow at your house. I'll be there at 12 noon, I like my steak medium rare and a baked potato with a Caesar Salad.

Before Kris could respond Sean hung up the phone and turned it to DO NOT DISTURB.

When Sean woke up on Saturday there were many missed calls and texts from Kristine. The final text was "Please don't park in front of my house, nosey neighbors will create problems seeing a student walk into my house."

Sean shot a text before he jumped into the shower, "Fine, come here, I'm heading to the shower. You can fix lunch here."

Kris texted back, Sean didn't receive it until he was out of the shower. "It would be worse for me to be seen walking into your apartment."

Sean laughed as he used a towel to dry his hair, "This sounds like a YOU problem. Unless you are here by 11:30 I will see you at your house at 12:00, I expect lunch to be ready."

By 11:30 Kris had not appeared at Sean's so he headed towards her house. He arrived on just before 12, parked his Tacoma and headed to the front door. Dressed in slacks, a crisp white shirt and a navy blue blazer he made his way up the stairs to the front door. When Sean rang the bell there was no answer. He knocked and still no answer. He used his phone to quickly call her. When she answered the phone Sean was brief and to the point. "I am losing patience, answer the fucking door or I will walk away and you can deal with whatever fallout there is."

Kris opened the door, her hands were visibly shaking. She was wearing a cream colored silk blouse, just a hint of the cleavage from her full tits showing. A black skirt went just above her knee, she was wearing black heels. Her naturally curly brown hair pulled back away from her face fell to her shoulders. Sean noted that her smile was a bit crooked, there was a small gap in her smile and she had one dimple on her right cheek. She wore a strand of pearls.

Sean smiled at Kris, "That is not a game you want to play little girl. You may think you are good, but you need to remember if you were as good as you think you are, I wouldn't be standing here and you wouldn't be up to your knees in trouble." Sean held his hand and closed it slowly like catching a bird. Remember I caught you, I have everything I need to destroy this quaint little world you built.." He walked past her into the house, "You may want to close that, who knows what the neighbors will think."

Sean gestured to the table, "Sit, you said you wanted to negotiate. If you think there is room to negotiate, then plead your case."

Kris looked at him, "Lunch is ready, we can eat and talk."

Sean shook his head, "No, we can talk and then eat, or eat and then talk. I am in no mood to multitask this afternoon. I prefer to enjoy my lunch."

Kris nodded, "We can eat first. Please have a seat, the steaks were resting." She disappeared into the kitchen and wheeled out a cart with plates prepared. Sean ate slowly, enjoying the food for what it was and enjoying Kristine's growing anxiety even more. She didn't touch her food as Sean ate.

Finally, Sean used his napkin to wipe his mouth, put his knife and fork down and stated his position at the outset. "You want to negotiate, I don't think you have any wiggle room, but I am a fair man, so please, beg to your heart's content."

Kris cleared her throat, "First, I need to apologize. Your words yesterday, while painful to hear, had an element of truth to them."

Sean's left eyebrow went up, "Element, huh?"

She lowered her gaze, "There was truth. I should have spoken to you or talked with Detective Lopez before making an accusation. I am sorry."

Sean smiled, "That wasn't too hard, now was it?"

Kris looked up at him, her head still bowed but her eyes lifted, "So we are good?"

The laugh that came from Sean filled the room, "No, Ms. Ross, we are not close to being good. You pushed your power around and while it was beneficial for a while, you turned that power against me and that was poor judgment on your part. I thought after the time that we had spent together through everything you would at least give me the benefit of the doubt, instead you chose the side of one that you knew had tried to kill me. You chose to believe Mr. Clark's accusation even KNOWING that a friend of yours had reason to believe my accident was not an accident."

Kris nodded slowly, "I am sorry. I know better."

Sean mocked her gently, "Well, it seems there are many things you know better about but that doesn't change your actions now does it?" I mean those pictures of you paint a very different picture of the esteemed attorney, as the contract and video of Samantha Clark being bred shines that family in a very different light."

Kristine tried to remain calm but her frustration rose to the surface, "What the hell do you want from me?"

Sean stood and walked over behind her as she sat in the chair. His hand gently touched her shoulder, moved to gently caress her face as she fought the urge to pull away. When his hand went to her neck she felt chills race through her body until his hand closed on her throat, "I think you know exactly what I want." He lowered his left hand to her ample tits and roughly grabbed them in his grip. "I am going to ruin you one way or the other," he emphasized with his mouth almost touching her ear. "The only thing you have left to decide is how do I ruin you? Do I ruin your cunt and turn you into a cock hungry slut or do I share what I know and destroy your career and make it show you can't show your face around any institute of higher education and definitely not in this little town?"

Kristine needed to fight the urge to run as Sean's hands dropped both of his hands to her large tits and mauled them through her blouse. Sean felt her nipples harden and noticed her knees opened just a fraction betraying her growing arousal. "So, which do you choose?"

Her voice quivered, "This is sexual assault."

Sean chuckled, "Interesting, I haven't you asked me to stop even once, but if that's what you need to tell yourself so you don't feel like a common whore, feel free. I tell you what, I will keep doing what I want to your pretty body until you tell me to stop. If you tell me to stop you can deal with whatever happens on Monday, if you don't say anything then we will both have your decision."

Kris has chills all over her body. Her brain screamed at her how wrong this was. He was a student, half her age, extorting her but there was something about him, his confidence even slight arrogance aroused her. So many men had become afraid of their strength and power and here was this 21 year old causing her body to respond to each word and his touch.

Sean stopped his touching of the middle aged attorney. He noticed her cheeks were pink, as was the area just above her cleavage. Her nipples pushed against her bra. Sean knew what her answer was without her saying a word. Sean went to a simple manilla folder that he had brought in with him. As he sat back in his chair he pulled out a single typed sheet of heavy weight paper. "While I may not be an attorney like you or Mr Clark, I find it amazing how many things one can learn online. "Feel free to look this over Counselor, you'll find no hidden language. In simple terms, you are in my service until the end of the first semester. I can not interfere with your schedule. This details that you give me total control over your body with the caveat that I can do no permanent damage to you. As you see, you grant me the authority to choose your wardrobe, request you as needed, and discipline you if you violate any part of this contract. Wardrobe, grooming, and other expectations are all included."