Sean's Next Season Ch. 09

Story Info
Courtney's decision - Hannah's Reality - Who is Yasmin.
9.1k words
4.75
6.4k
4
0

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

A thank you to the readers that have sent in suggestions for ongoing story arcs.

A huge thank you to everyone who voted. My count - including comments and feedback is 17-9 in favor of Courtney staying - most agree to staying with consequences. I hope the next couple of chapters clarify things

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

Courtney's head was spinning. She looked at Anne, "What the hell should I do?"

Anne sat down next to the girl. "Courtney, you knew that Sean had dirt on your mother and father."

Courtney corrected her, "Mom and Mark."

Anne smiled gently, "I stand corrected, your mother and Mark. You know the shit between him and your brother. You know that he found garbage on Mika and I, you know how he ended up with Kayce. To be blunt, what he did was extortion, blackmail. You supported him with Jasmine and Samantha. Sean is a known commodity. We know that we only have a piece of him, to the rest of us that's enough. I understand that you set your eyes on him and you caught your prize."

Courtney sat quietly listening, occasionally looking over Anne's shoulder down the hallway to see if Sean was coming.

Anne continued, "Sean hasn't changed, it seems your expectations have. I am under no illusion that I am more than a good fuck to Sean, I'm as old as his mother. However, I've seen Sean willing to fall on his sword to protect Mika and I. He's a good man Courtney."

Courtney looked at her, "If he really loved me he'd stop me!"

Anne smiled, "No, it's because he really loves you he's willing to let you walk away. He wants your happiness and if you aren't happy here, with him, being exactly who he is. If you think you can be truly you within the family we've built, he will let you leave no matter how badly it hurts him, because as he has shown over and over again he will sacrifice himself for us."

"What about this volleyball girl? We don't know anything about her. She's not one of us!" Courtney protested.

Anne's smile continued, "If he wants us to know, if she wants to be a sister I'm sure he would let us know. However, how can he respond when you walk in with accusations and demands and not wanting to understand, just to argue?"

Courtney paused as Anne touched her knee, "Courtney, you are the one that made the changes. You are the one that was running around with Tyler."

Courtney protested, "I never even kissed him. He's just a friend."

Anne smiled, "Sean didn't know that, nobody followed you and Tyler around taking pictures to start problems. Do I think Sean and this girl fucked? Honestly, yes I do - again that's who Sean is. But you demanded change. Didn't ask for change, didn't honor Sean's collar and request to have a conversation - you demanded. When you didn't even give an opportunity for compromise, what was Sean supposed to do? He let you walk away because you weren't happy."

Courtney seemingly melted into the chair. "Should I go to him?"

Anne smiled, "He said he would come out. I also want to remind you of what I said earlier, he has given you and your mother multiple chances and you've each chosen to walk away. If you leave I do not think there will be an opportunity to come back to him."

The two exchanged a glance as they heard the door softly close, Mika quietly came back into the room. She looked at Courtney, "We heard you talking, we couldn't hear what you were saying, only that you were talking. He said that he will be out in 5 minutes so you can finish talking."

Courtney stood and looked at Mika and Anne. She began to walk towards the door as the two older women shared a look. She didn't leave, just turned and walked down the hallway. They heard a soft knock on the door and then the door opened and closed.

Inside the room Courtney knelt, "Sir - I am not a natural at this like Mika. I am brash and brazen. Some say a bitch, others say a brat. I've had to fight and claw and take what I want. That is how I found you. I am sorry that I have not trusted you. Please accept my apology and my request - help mold me into one that someday again is worthy of your collar."

Sean held at his large hand and cupped her chin, "Is this what you want?" She silently nodded. "Cort, there is a lot going on, Hannah and I are going to have a DNA test tomorrow - I am not sure how that will go. Mark is here now, I had a difficult conversation with him and Adam Clark, I have no idea how that will end up going. Our seasons are coming very soon. Tell me, are you sure you want to be a part of my chaos?"

She nodded, "I do if you will allow me back."

Sean smiled, "Did you have sex with him?"

Courtney shook her head, "No, he wanted to but I never even kissed him."

Sean nodded slowly, "Welcome home." He helped her stand and the two embraced until he heard the first boom of fireworks, "Come on, let's go enjoy the show."

After finally getting the chaos with Courtney sorted out the fireworks were a bit of a let down. Sean found himself distracted with thoughts of the last few months. He needed to get his shit together, he told himself and he needed to get it together in a hurry. The football calendar was about to take over his life and he needed to be focused. In a week the coaching staff would be allowed contact with players, in three weeks training camp would be in full swing, in eight weeks the lights would be on, the stadium full as the season would kick off.

Monday morning came and Sean went to class, lunch, workout, and then met Hannah to get the DNA testing done. They drew blood from Hannah and took a swab of Sean's cheek. At Sean's request they went to the OB/GYN office that was in the city instead of in the tight knit college town. Sean noticed that Hannah didn't talk much on the drive over or back except to ask one question.

"Sean," her voice was almost a whisper, "What if," she paused, "what if the baby isn't yours?"

Sean shook his head, "If that is the case, then you have some decisions to make I guess. However, I need to be completely honest, I am not going to look at a child and be reminded of your betrayal. "

Hannah cried, "What are you saying?"

Sean looked at her briefly before returning his gaze to the crowded and congested I-95 traffic. "If the child isn't mine, we are finished. Your actions will have forfeited your place in our family."

The rest of the drive home was quiet as the reality surrounded Hannah like a lead coat.

Tuesday came Sean was back into the class, lunch, workout, dinner, homework, sleep. Wednesday evening found him in therapy and Thursday afternoon he went to the facility for a massage to loosen up sore and stiff muscles. After seeing his ankle Kayce also had him getting stim treatment 3 times a week. With everything going on Sean realized that the month could easily get away from him.

On Wednesday after Sean's lifting session he showered and returned to his locker. When he opened the secured compartment to his locker he pulled out his phone and saw a missed call and a text from an unknown number. When he looked he saw the message was from the OB office. "Sean, when you get this please call at your earliest convenience"

Sean sat at his locker and dialed the number. He expected to get connected to the nurse but he was mistaken.

When the phone was picked up Sean heard, "Sean, this is Ashley Wheeler, I'm a social worker at Dr. Fowler's office. We have the results of your paternity test." Sean knew the results before anything else was said, there would be only one reason to have a social worker deliver the news. "I'm sorry to tell you that while a prenatal dna test is not 100% accurate it appears that the child being carried by Ms. Thomas is not yours. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, if there is anything I can do to help please let me know. I will send you the names of some very good therapists that can assist you in navigating this news."

Sean sat quietly for a second, "Thank you," then disconnected the call.

The news hit Sean hard. None of this journey happens if he hadn't started with Hannah. Sean texted Hannah, "You've heard?"

A few moments passed before his phone buzzed, "Yes. I'm sorry."

Sean typed out, "Me too. I thought I'd let you know that Mark is in town, he was at Adam Clark's office last week. They have teamed up to bully me, but their plan didn't hold up."

Hannah replied, "I know, he was in touch. I'm going to go to dinner with him tonight and be honest about what's happened. Maybe he will take me back. I mean he raised Courtney and she wasn't his daughter."

Sean wanted to reply that Mark raised Courtney not knowing that she was the child of his best friend, it may be different raising a child that was conceived by his wife's drunken ways with one of his son's college roommates. Instead he simply replied, "Good luck."

The last reply he got was, "Thank you, I guess this is goodbye."

The final text was a very simple, "Yep."

On Wednesday evening at his therapy session Sean needed to process some of the new realities that crashed into his life. Working through the childhood and high school stuff was crucial, but at the moment he really needed to process issues with his "harem."

As Sean talked about his current situation Julie DuPage became more and more curious. At one point she stopped him, "Sean, let me make sure I am hearing you clearly. You are saying that you have something like Sister Wives and everyone is okay with it?"

Sean shrugged, "Something like that."

The therapist went on, "One of the 'sisters' got pregnant and it turns out that it's not your child, but from an encounter that she had in an attempt to get revenge on you?"

Sean nodded, "You are tracking so far."

Julie worked hard to hide any emotion or desire from her face, "This woman that got pregnant is your mother's age?"

Sean smiled, "A couple of years older, but yes."

Julie fought hard to not let her mouth hit the floor. "So, how many 'sisters' are there?"

Sean talked to her as calmly as he would have talked about his football teammates. While Julie's mind was blown, for Sean this was completely routine. "Currently there are 4 - while there are a couple of others that seem to want to join in."

Julie thought out loud, "Far be it from me to pass any judgment but it's no wonder that you feel the stress and pressure to care for each of them." While those are the words that she said, her mind immediately raced to Sean fucking her friend Mika. She fought the images out of her mind but her own body reacted in such a way that she was glad that Sean was her last appointment of the evening because she had flooded her panties.

Julie could not wait to finish her notes and rush home. All she could think about was a cold beer, her favorite literotica author and imagining herself sitting in a meeting and looking down at her phone and a strong Sir ordering her to cum like a good girl.

Sean was tired as he left the therapist office. His phone buzzed with a text as he sat quietly in his truck. He looked at the text, "While I don't have all of the details I have enough to make Dr. Matsuda's and your lives very uncomfortable. If you value your secret you will be in the Economics Classroom on the second floor, you know the one by 9:30 tonight."

Sean was in no mood for games. He was tired - a tired well known to folks who walk through intense therapy and/or EMDR -, he was frustrated and he was angry and he was not in the mood. He looked at his phone. He had time to go to the Econ classroom, though he wasn't sure how he would get in at 9:25 on a Wednesday night. Sean should have probably been anxious or nervous or even scared - in truth he was so far over the bullshit that he no longer cared. He would go to protect Mika because he was a born caretaker, but he wasn't going to play any fuck fuck games.

When he got on campus and parked he noticed there were no other cars present in the parking lot. The main doors to the building at a small rock propped in them to keep one door open. He walked up the stairs and down the hall to room 214 - the economics classroom. The door was shut and when he opened it he found a lone figure, standing at the podium, the only light illuminating the person was the light from a laptop.

"Mr. McKenna, if the records change is correct, please take a seat." Sean had no idea who the voice belonged to other than it was female.

"No offense, but I've been sitting all damn evening. My ass hurts and my legs are cramped. If it's all the same, I'll stand," Sean said with little or no emotion in his voice.

"Suit yourself," the voice spoke. The laptop screen illuminated the female's shoulders and tits, even though the latter were hidden by the screen itself. The screen was angled in such a way that there was little or no view of her face.

Sean took a familiar pose, leaning against the door frame with one foot over the other and his arms folded, "I am here, it's just now 9:30 so if you would be so kind as to share this earth shattering information you have so we can figure out where this is going. I am too damn tired to play guessing games."

The voice that responded was almost playful, "Please, close the door and do NOT turn on the lights. I've gone to the pleasure of preparing a powerpoint."

Sean groaned, "Death by a thousand powerpoints. Really?"

The projector came on and the voice moved away from the podium into the shadow of the room. "Indulge me, it's taken me months to get the courage to do this."

Sean closed the door, took one of the seats in the rear of the lecture hall, turned it around and straddled it and sat. "Fine, powerpoint away."

In the various slides there were images of Sean entering Mika's classroom, sitting in her class, his truck parked in her driveway. Nothing out of the ordinary. Sean's patience was wearing thin, "This is your damning evidence?"

There was laughter, "Oh no, this just leads up to the final slide." The slide was black.

"Fuck this, I'm leaving," declared Sean.

"Mr. McKenna, just one more second," the voice encouraged. Sean noticed the arrow on the slide and the mouse arrow on the screen moved to hit play."

As the arrow played a recording began, it was Mika...

"Fuck," Mika whispered, "His mouth is on my left tit. He is sucking my nipple, his tongue flicking over it as he holds in his teeth." Another groan, "His... his left hand is covering my left tit, he has my nipple between... Oh God... between his thumb and... Jesus.. His finger."

There was a brief pause then a second clip

Mika was moaning, "Anne, he is going to lay me... oh God, on my desk and eat my pussy until I cum." (SEE THE NEXT CHAPTER - CHAPTER 2)

The powerpoint projector turned off. Sean knew exactly what these recordings were from, but he decided to wait for the voice to speak. He didn't have to wait very long.

"Knowing Dr. Matsuda's schedule and circle of friends I am guessing she's speaking to Anne Carlesen from the television news," the female voice said. Sean heard a slight accent to her voice but couldn't place it. Her heels clicked on the tile floors, Sean thought he may catch a glimpse of her as she walked past the computer screen again but he couldn't. As he was about to speak he was blinded by a white light in his face. His tormentor had also brought in a portable powerpoint projector to use as a spot light.

Sean's confidence in being in control of this situation was failing. He couldn't let this woman destroy both Anne and Mika - he realized that his carelessness early on was proving costly. Sam had heard the three of them at Mika's house, and now this. His brain and heart raced like it did before big kicks. He paused, took a breath and focused. Years of practice had taught him how to calm his nerves. Finally he spoke, "It seems you know much more about me than I do about you which gives you a distinct advantage. Well played, I do love a gifted adversary. As you I'm sure have hoped I can not allow you to hurt Mika or Anne, so what exactly do you want to pretend none of this ever happened?" Two could play games, Sean touched his phone and began to record.

The tell tale sound of heels on the tile continued, "Very simply. I want you."

Sean's brow furrowed, "Are you sure about that? You don't know me."

Sean could hear the smile in Sean's voice, "That's where you're wrong. I do know you, we have sat together, I've been in the same classroom as you, I've watched you. You just don't know me, have never given me a second look and I understand why. I was raised to blend into the background unless I was told differently. I was taught that the only dignity is staying covered and hidden even in plain sight. But, I do know you. You've met me but you don't know my name, I don't fault you for that."

Sean racked his brain, "Going to give me an idea or do you prefer the B movie interrogation tactics?"

She laughed, "Well, B movie interrogation is a bit better than waterboarding."

Sean heard laughter in her voice but that last statement was said with more firmness than her other comments. Sean wanted to capitalize on that truth. "I can only imagine," his mind began to race again as he finally detected a bit more of a pronounced Middle Eastern accent.

Her accent became a bit more pronounced, "You can only imagine."

Sean pushed her a bit, "So, you say you want me. What exactly is it that you want?"

The sound of heels pacing the front of the classroom space stopped, "I want what you gave to Dr. Matsuda. I want to feel like a woman, I want to be seen."

Sean pushed a bit more, "It's hard to be seen with the light in my eyes."

The voice came again, "If I turn this light off and you leave then trust me, all that recordings I have will be sent to the dean and the station manager."

Sean's fatigue was taking over, "Listen, if I was going to leave I would have left earlier. I am tired and I am irritable and if you want to feel like a woman, to be seen and if I may be so terse, fucked, then I'm going to have to see you eventually."

Sean heard the heels on the tile moving again as she walked up the aisle. As she passed by, just out of Sean's sight he caught the amazing scent of jasmine - suddenly it all clicked. The woman that was extorting him was the grad assistant. He had signed an autograph for her brother, she had proctored a couple of exams but for the life of him he had no idea what her name was. As she moved to guard the doorway she clicked off the light of the projector, giving Sean time to acclimate his eyes before she began to speak. "As you can see I have had this information for quite some time. You must be wondering why I'm choosing to do what I am doing."

Sean rolled his shoulders, he realized he had been tensing his neck and shoulders with the light, "I will admit, it's curious."

Yasmin spoke, "Well, it comes down to this. I was saving it for an emergency. For example if my student visa were revoked I would have forced the two women to be my advocate or if I was doing poorly in a class I would have some leverage. However, over the past few months things have changed and I decided that I could still use this to my advantage."

Sean nodded yet still didn't turn to look at the woman. He was trying to not give over to control and didn't want her to see his mind racing. "Care to say more."

She walked up close behind him, again the scent of Jasmine filled his senses. "Well, my Visa is secure, my grades are fine but I couldn't let this go to waste now could I?"