Sean's Next Season Ch. 10

Story Info
The revenge meant for Tiffani finally happens.
8.4k words
4.7
8.9k
5
0

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

A thank you to the readers that have sent in suggestions for ongoing story arcs.

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

Everyone was getting used to 'NEW' - Hannah was able to convince Mark to try again. They moved to the small college town where Scott was going to college. Back to the place where Tiffani had gotten Hannah bred by one of Scott's roommates. Courtney was furious but needed to focus on what was going on in her life. Jase and Seth decided to move out of the apartment. Jase went to an apartment with another quarterback and Seth moved in with one of the tight ends. Sean felt guilty, like his emotional meltdown was one step too far for his friends.

Sean called his mother and then his grandfather. They discussed the pros and cons of getting new roommates. His mother told him that he probably should, his grandfather said that rent was covered and to do what he wanted, but it might be nice to have a woman's touch around - but told him to not tell his mother.

Sean sent three texts that read, "Need to talk,noon at my apartment, I'm buying coffee, see you then?" The two replies came back almost simultaneously, "Sure". As Sean left class he walked through the July sun to the coffeeshop. He called his grandfather again and asked for some wisdom. For one of the few times in Sean's life his grandfather's advice was "RUN"

When Kayce texted back, he asked her to arrive at 11:45 if she could, which she confirmed that she could. At about 20 til she walked in the door and looked around and the barrenness of the place, "Where the hell is all of your furniture?"

Sean explained about Seth and Jase moving out and what the conversation today was about. Kayce laughed, "2 things there 2-ball, first - why the hell are you bringing me into this and second - what color roses do you want for your casket?"

Sean had purchased the 4 coffees, exactly like everyone wanted and took them to a table. At 2 minutes until 12 Courtney walked in, saw Sean and Kayce sitting around the small table and headed in.

"Hey babe, What's going on? Where are the guys? Who is the other coffee for?" she said and she cupped the mug in two hands and sniffed deeply of the roasted beans. Before she had finished appreciating the aroma of the coffee the door opened and Reagan stepped into the apartment, smiled softly at Sean, came to the table and started to reach for the other cup. Courtney stopped and looked at Reagan, and Reagan did the same. She rolled her eyes, "Well, I guess that answers that question."

Sean took a deep breath, "Courtney, this is Reagan. Reagan, meet Courtney." The two women watched one another carefully, almost like two lionesses circling one another waiting for the other to pounce. Sean interjected, "We need to talk."

Courtney interjected, "Why is she here?" Reagan just watched silently, taking full measure of the thin blonde.

Again he interjected, "Like I said, we need to talk. Let's talk about what you both know - you both know about me, you both know me, you both know about one another but you don't know one another. You both know Kayce. So, today, we are going to clear some things up."

He sipped his coffee, "Here is the truth that you both know - you both know that I have a relationship with other people. To a certain degree you have both accepted that fact in your own ways. That is not going to change - not today, not tomorrow, and if my grandfather is any indication, perhaps not ever."

Both girls were silent, watching Sean intently. He turned to Reagan, "Reagan, Courtney and I have known each other a long time. She was a JV cheerleader the year we won the state in football. She and I have been through a lot over time. Actually, up until a while ago she wore my collar - yes, in exactly the way you think. At this time nobody wears my collar officially."

He turned to Courtney, "Here we are Cort. You have decided this is where you want to be. I am giving you one last chance to leave." She stayed sitting. "I need to be honest, I wasn't sure we'd still be here after the past few weeks."

Kayce watched the two women carefully as Sean went on, "As you can see by looking around that Jase and Seth moved in with position guys which makes sense for film and study. I am currently the only kicker on the roster so I don't have that option. What I have is 'a pride' - some may say harem - but the image of a Lion's pride fits much better in my mind. You are all a part of that pride in some way."

Reagan's eyes got big and she looked at Kayce who simply pointed to the small diamond stud in her nose, "I would ask that you will keep that information inside of this room," Kayce said softly.

Sean picked up on it, "Absolutely. Loyalty and confidentiality are non-negotiable. In truth, if it weren't for her career Kayce would be a part of this invitation as well, however, we do respect her need for a bit of plausible deniability. Courtney, I know that Hannah left and I also know she has paid your lease for the season, however I'd like to offer you a place here."

To try to flex her dominance Courtney smiled, "I lived here most of last year anyway." Sean stopped her with a harsh look, his look softened as he looked at Reagan, "I know you are in the volleyball house, but there is room for you here if you would like to move in."

Reagan smiled, "Our season starts in one month. I'm not around much this semester, but coming here would free up space for a freshman in the house."

Sean nodded, "If you can sublease your rent here is paid. You can thank my grandfather for that."

Courtney nodded, "Yes, you can thank him - but only with words, only with words."

Reagan looked confused as Sean smiled, "It seems Sean McKenna is more like Dave McKenna than we knew."

She sipped her coffee, "Ahh, words only."

Sean studied both women, "You two are yin and yang. One of you is more vanilla - one is more kinky. One is heels and dresses - the other jeans and cowboy boots. Blonde - brunette. Cheerleader - Volleyball player. If you take me up on the offer then I will trust the two of you can coexist."

Reagan raised her hand like she was in class, "Sir, you know that I am indeed the kinky one - you have opened up a part of me that was only allowed to happen in my mind. I know the question that we are all thinking. How would we handle you fucking the other one, and the house filled with grunts and screams?"

Kayce and Courtney shared nervous laughter as Reagan looked at Courtney then at Sean before continuing. "Like I said, my wiring is different than many. If I walked in and heard you two or even you three I would be turned on from watching. Seeing a man like Sean giving others the same pleasure as I get - excuse me, but that's hot as fuck. I mean I did watch him fuck Jasmine at the volleyball banquet and holy shit that was hot."

Reagan's honesty stung Courtney a little bit although she was thinking that perhaps she had misjudged the girl. The room was quiet as everyone was lost in their own thoughts. Courtney's phone rang, she looked down and silenced it. It immediately rang again and she sent it straight to voicemail. She looked at Sean, "It's Tiffani." The phone rang the third time and she stepped away to answer it.

Sean told Reagan about Scott and Tiffani and what they had done to Hannah. Courtney walked in looking frustrated, "Fucking great," she grumbled. "She's coming here for our cheer camp."

Sean shook his head, "I have no time for her bullshit this close to the season."

Courtney took a sip of coffee, "Nope. Dammit."

Reagan raised her hand again, Sean laughed, "Reagan, you don't have to raise your hand."

She blushed then spoke, "From what you were saying Sean, a chance to get revenge for her shit has played around in your minds. What if this is the perfect chance to exact that revenge?

Sean shook his head, "It's too close to the season for me to have campus police, the city police or the state police sniffing around."

Reagan smiled, "Unless it's that hot little trooper cleaning off your cock after you fuck a girl into oblivion."

Kayce and Courtney both looked at Sean as Kayce whispered, "Chelsea Lopez?" Sean smiled and nodded.

Courtney smiled, "We need to focus here, so what ifTiffani has a similar date, maybe even a bit more intense than what she did to mom?"

Sean shook his head, "I don't have time for that."

Courtney grinned and then went on, "You may not have to. Arrange a little party, invite her, bring in a few guys and let nature take its course. I mean we all hang out in locker rooms. I'm sure that you've seen some well endowed guys in the locker room that wouldn't mind tag teaming a hot little cheerleader."

Kayce nodded, "Look at you two, already working together. Working together to get a girl spit roasted on cocks the size of telephone poles but you may make a good team."

Sean picked up his phone, dialed Darius and left it on speaker. When he answered Sean gave him a brief request when he asked him for a favor. Darius laughed that deep baritone laugh that lit up a room and hit that deep down he had a darkside. When he stopped laughing he said, "Tell you what, kick. You come tomorrow and go through tackling drills and we'll talk. Rules say that our coaches can't have contact until next week, but rules don't say anything about the rugby coach working with us. 1:00 at the facility, don't be late."

Sean hung up the phone and looked around the table, Kayce was the first to speak, "Well, that's either the most brilliant thing you've ever done or the dumbest - I am not sure which it is."

The girls left and Sean called his grandfather and let him know that he survived the conversation with Reagan. His grandfather was thrilled. Later that afternoon Martha texted Courtney and had her get measurements of the Master bedroom.

That evening Sean recruited Jase and Seth to help Reagan and Courtney move in. They got their beds set up, and clothes at least moved in. It was easy for Reagan to sublease her room and not much more difficult for Courtney to get out of her rental agreement effective the end of the month. The landlord was even kind enough to prorate and refund a portion of her prepaid rent.

The next day Sean went to class and then headed to the facility. He was nervous, he hadn't done tackling drills since his freshman year of high school. The linebacker crew got a bunch of laughs as Sean had to learn the basics. He stood out like a sore thumb, but he learned and by the end he was actually squaring up, wrapping up, and driving through a tackle.

At the end of practice Darius and Sean were sitting at Sean's locker talking about Tiffani and the situation. A couple of the defensive secondary came walking up. The starting strong safety stood in front of Sean inches away, the others flanked behind him like a half moon.

Jayvon Moore stood 6'1 and weighed about 220 pounds of solid muscle. He pointed his finger towards Sean, "So, me and the boys hear that you fucked half the volleyball team in one night."

Darius stood and stepped away from Sean watching the confrontation unfold. Sean looked at him, "Not sure where you heard that."

Jayvon cocked his head, "Are you calling my woman a liar?"

Sean wanted to take a stand up, but there wasn't much room. He wanted to look away but knew that showing weakness would be a problem. "Didn't say that, just wondering where you heard it and you just answered it."

"So, is it true? Did a white boy fuck Jasmine and others on that team?" Jayvon asked. The others gathered were sharing locker room talk about Jazz's lips and her tall tight body.

Sean shrugged, "Like I said, don't want to call your girl a liar."

Jayvon laughed, "So, it's true?"

Sean's eyes showed a spark, "Are you calling your woman a liar?"

The rest of the d-backs started busting their leaders' balls at Sean's answer. Jayvon took a step back and looked down at Sean, "Stand up," he commanded.

Sean stood unsure of what was going to happen next. Sean dropped one leg a bit behind him to brace himself in anticipation of an attack. Jayvon put his hand out, "Boys, we got a white boy with some balls." Sean shook his hand and Jayvon took it.

Darius looked at Sean, "Looks like we have our team."

Jayvon looked at Darius, "What the hell are you talking about D? Playing some dungeons and dragons with the nerd kickers?"

Darius laughed, "No, something much more sinister."

Darius and Sean informed the 'boys' about their plans for Saturday. Jayvon lit up, "Damn, white boy kickers got balls and game. Damn, just damn!"

Tiffani and her cheer team arrived for camp mid-week. Courtney greeted her cordially but she noticed that Tiffani wasn't working as hard as she used to, there was a bit more thickness in her thighs and arms, her tits were still the huge double d - but may have been even larger than they were the last time they had seen one another. What stood out though was that Tiffani had developed a thicc ass which seemed to be the rage these days. Her long raven hair had some curls in it these days as well.

They trained on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Camp would end on Saturday with a high school clinic and competition. Courtney invited Tiffani to a party on Friday night at her house. Tiffany showed up with one of her friends. Courtney had invited a couple of her friends as well. Darius, Jayvon, Devon, Xavier and Julio were there and very aware of their mission. Darius had brought a few others to keep Tiffani's friends entertained.

When they arrived Tiffani asked Courtney where Sean was and Tiffani told her that he was invited to a bonfire and decided to go there instead.

As they danced and laughed Devon started talking to Tiffani. They shared the normal small talk. Devon had worn thin pants and no underwear. It didn't take Tiffani long to notice. After a bit of conversation Tiffani bit her lip sending out sexual energy. Darius had been watching the interaction waiting for any sign from Tiffani. When he watched her eyes keep averting to look at Devon's cock and then bite her lip Darius walked up, "Hey Dredd, you need anything?"

He looked up at his friend, "Nah, man. I think things are good." That was the sign Darius was waiting for to gather the others in the main bedroom. One by one Jayvon, X and Julio slipped away from the party to the bedroom.

Tiffani picked up on the nickname, "Why do they call you Dread - is it because of how hard you hit on the field?"

Devon smiled, "No, it's because my cock reminds them of the porn guy Dredd and because most women Dread trying to handle it. Do you want to try?"

Tiffani shook her head -no- yet continued to bite her lip and twirl her hair, "I have a fiance."

Devon looked around, "I don't see him around and you know that they say, when the cat's away the pussy should play. Plus you don't seem like the kind of woman that would let a man order her around." Devon had been filled in on Tiff's relationship with Scott.

She took the bait, Tiffani was beautiful, evil, but pretty dumb in an airhead kind of way. "No way, he's a good cuckold little boy, as a matter of fact I fucked your punter and made him watch."

Devon smiled, "Well, it's a locker room and if I may be so crude, if fucking kick made your boy a cuck, then fucking Dredd would probably make his baby cock become an inny. We can even send him pics." Roughly he grabbed her wrist and placed it on his cock. She gasped but didn't pull her hand away. Tiffani said nothing, when her instincts kicked in she gripped his giant cock. Devon took her hand and led her down the hallway.

The music was loud. When they got into the bedroom Devon looked at her and walked close to her. When the bedroom door shut, Courtney changed the music to a slow grind song with a nice bass beat.

Devon pulled her in close and put her hands around his neck then slid his hands down her back and onto her ass as they began to dance. She made no move to push his hands away as they swayed to the music. Julio came from the shadows and walked up behind her and rested his hands on her shoulders. Tiffani showed no shock or surprise as he left his hands on her shoulders for a few moments then began to grind his crotch into her plump ass. Devon shot Julio a look as he was forced to move his hands to the sides of her hips or look like he was rubbing his friend's cock. After a minute or so of the three of them dancing like that, Tiffani moaned softly and turned her head to the side and rested it on Devon's chest. "You know we are going to fuck you." She simply moaned and enjoyed the attention.

When that happened, Julio leaned into her back a bit, slid his hands down off her shoulders to her armpits, and pushed them gently in between the two who were face-to-face, so that he could cup Tiffani's breasts through her top and bra. Again, there was no attempt to stop the actions of either man and Julio massaged her tits and pinched her nipples as his Devon moved just enough to let him have the access he needed to do what he wanted. Tiffani was moaning louder now as the two men had their way with her.

As the song ended and the three separated, Julio had managed to free her huge tits. Devon admired the huge Double D tits with the dark brown nipples and huge areolas. "Nice tits," he commented as they were pushed abnormally high with her top and bra firmly holding them up.

Devon smiled, "May as well take those off." Devon was not into frills as he stripped as well, his long cock snaking into view. Tiffani gasped as it came into view. His cock had to be ten inches long and thick. She wasn't sure if she was excited or terrified by the size of the monster. "Looking good in that red shit, you'll look even better with nothing on and your mouth wrapped around my cock."

She still had not turned around to look at Julio, whose cock was almost as large as Devon's. He slowly stroked the monster to its full length and girth. Tiffani got undressed and walked timidly to Devon. "Kiss me?"

Devon laughed, "Devon don't kiss putas and that's what you are. You cuck your fiance, you fuck other guys in front of him. You grabbed my cock and got turned on, I bet that little chicana coño is dripping wet." He picked her up and laid her on the bed, her tits bouncing and falling off to the side as he spun her and pulled her hands until her head was leaning off the bed. He walked over to her and she prepared for him to feed his monster cock to her which he did. Devon fed her his cock, sliding into her mouth. Her lips were stretched as widely as they could stretch and she could barely get the monster into her mouth. Her hand snaked down to her pussy, her legs spread wide.

Forgetting that Julio was there she jumped a little as her hand found his dreadlocks as his mouth sucked her clit into his mouth with ferocity. There was nothing gentle about what he was doing to her, his tongue and teeth assaulted her little nub, she wanted to scream but it was muffled by Devon's huge black cock in her mouth.

Tiffani couldn't do much moving as her mouth was stuffed. Instead Devon stroked as much of his cock into her mouth as possible. He took both of her hands and had them grip his cock like a baseball bat. "If that's the best you can do sucking cock puta then at least use your hands."

Julio let his tongue explore her from her ass to her clit, causing her to moan and groan with each new lick, nibble or bite, until he again found her clit and began to attack it with the tip of his tongue. He lapped at it and battered it as he slid his right index finger into her, now soaking, vagina and slowly plunged that digit in and out. All the while, he kept up his assault on her growing, ever hardening clitoris.