Sean's Next Season - Conclusion

Story Info
Sean finds a new place and a new conquest.
8.3k words
4.76
6.5k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

This story is part of the ongoing adventures and misadventures of Sean. Every story I have submitted to this point leads to this moment. I invite you to take some time and catch up if you are able

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

A thank you to the readers that have sent in suggestions and other communication.

I need to be honest, writing is my therapy and there are times I'm working through my own shit through Sean. While a fictional character he has become very personal to me and at times his moods reflect my moods, his struggles are my struggles, his realities are my fantasies.

Also for those fixated on wondering why everyone isn't pregnant I would like to remind you about birth control. Very few college women or women late in their child bearing years are not aware of birth control. Relax folks, it's a story - a fantasy.

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

Sean had a lot to do after leaving Coach Baker's house. First he needed to call his grandfather who supported Sean's decision as long as his academics wouldn't be impacted. Secondly he needed to tell Courtney and Reagan. That was a much more difficult conversation.

Sean told them as gently as he could. Both were a bit shocked - not by the fact that he had fucked the hell out of Jen - but by the fact that Sean was heading to South Carolina.

Courtney was the first to ask, "So, what does this mean for us?"

Sean took a drink from his water bottle, "Well, I would hope that you both would come with me. However, I understand that I am the only one that will be guaranteed. You could both enter the portal, it's not just for football. With Matt being elevated to a coordinator position I am sure he could help that process out for you."

Courtney's eyes filled with tears, "I'm going with you, even if it means I don't cheer."

Reagan sighed, "I'm not sure what I can do. I'm only on a partial ride athletically, the rest is academic."

Courtney looked at her, "Do you want to transfer?"

Reagan shook her head, "No, I don't WANT to, but losing both of you is a much worse thought than transferring."

Sean reached across the table and took both girls hands in his, "Ray - if you want to go with us, talk to your parents. If you want to, we will make it happen, even if Dave McKenna has to help us out. He's already said he will do whatever he needs to do to keep us together." Sean laughed, "Well, okay, Grandma said that and he agreed."

Next Sean contacted Mika and scheduled a lunch with her and Anne the next day. Mika quickly took out her phone and looked at the faculty in Columbia. After a minute or two of scrolling she put her phone down and smiled, "Well, I have good news and bad news," she said.

Sean was worried about the program or the transfer. He groaned, "Well, are you going to share?"

Mika giggled, "Which do you want first?"

Sean moaned, "Give me the good news."

Mika smiled, "First, everything should transfer without a problem. Second, they have a solid program, I mean not as amazing as ours but it is very good. Third, I went to school with one of their directors so you will be in good hands."

Sean looked a bit puzzled, "Okay, that's all good news, let's hear the bad."

Mika smiled, "I don't think Dr. Steve Banner will fuck you as well as your Geisha does."

Sean laughed, "There is no doubt about that."

Anne reached across the table and gently touched him. "Honestly, a reset may be good for you. I will miss you and yes, your amazing cock but a fresh start can sometimes be a very good thing."

Sean smiled, "You've both taught me much, both inside and outside of the classroom. There will always be a place for you at the farm."

That evening Sean texted Trooper Lopez: "I have heard a rumor that there will be an illegal fire at the usual place. You may want to come and check on it."

Sean drove up the mountain and cleared a place for a fire. He gathered some dried wood, then some kindling. Finally he pulled out his knife and made a 'feather stick' before he started the fire. As he sat on the side of this hill, looking out over the valley he realized this is the space he would miss the most.

This was the place where he could find his center, quiet the noise and just be. He wasn't sure if he would find a place like this in a larger city. He was going to do his damndest.

The evening turned into night. Around 10 Chelsea texted Sean back, "I'll be up after my shift, around 11."

Sean received the text and picked up some more wood to keep the fire going as he waited. Just after 11 Sean heard the wheels on the gravel that let him know that someone was heading up the hill. He heard the car door open and close and the soft footsteps in the familiar pattern of Trooper Chelsea Lopez.

She walked up and hopped up on the tailgate next to Sean, "What's going on Sean?"

Sean turned his head and looked at the State Trooper, "You really are a gorgeous woman, do you know that?"

Chelsea blushed, "If you think Tomboy's who can probably out shoot you are gorgeous, then okay."

Sean smiled and allowed her self depreciation to slide, "I wanted to thank you for everything you've done for me. I can never thank you enough."

Chelsea tilted her head, "This sounds like there is a 'but' coming."

Sean shrugged, "Well, I'm going to transfer after the Bowl Game. Coach Baker took a new position and I'm going to go too. It won't be official until after the game, so if you could keep it quiet until then I'd appreciate it."

Chelsea smiled, "Without pissed off parapalegic husbands trying to kill you, and you catching a rapist in the act and having a brawl on campus I'm not sure I will find enough police work to keep myself busy."

Sean laughed lightly, "Like I said, thank you."

Chelsea hopped off the tailgate. "I'll miss your face."

Sean smiled, "Me too Chelsea, me too."

She looked up at him and stood on her tiptoes as she leaned into the young man, "I guess this is goodbye" she said then planted her lips on his. The gentle peck didn't stay gentle for long as soon their tongues were slipping into one another's mouth.

Her eyes never left his as she slid down his legs as her hands searched out his belt and loosened his pants. Seans hips lifted off the tailgate to make it easier to pull his pants down. He lifted again so that she could complete the act. Sean stepped off the tailgate so that he was standing while he leaned against the truck. As if by second nature his hands reached to caress her long hair, but Chelsea.

Chelsea looked up, watching his eyes. Her eyes moved down his body, her smile grew as her attention was drawn to the tented gray underwear. She teased him by playing along the waistband. She let the backs of her fingers tease his skin making him think she would pull them down. At the same time she teased herself making imaginary bites and kisses just over his hard cock. She grabbed the waistband as if to pull it down but to Sean's surprise she pulled it up. Not long after he felt her hand slip into the fly.

Sean moaned as Chelsea ran her along the smooth edges surrounding his shaft, soon her fingers split around his cock. The sides of her fingers stroked him lightly. The kisses and nibbles were starting to make contact as her hunger for him started to increase.

Sean felt her mouth through the cotton. At first she just used her lips on the underside. She gradually moved up to the tip where he felt her teeth. Her hand was stroking the underside with her palm. Chelsea's other hand was gently juggling his balls from outside his tight gray underwear. It didn't take long as she opened his fly wider and pulled his cock out. She studied it as her hand moved slowly up and down. Her hand was so slow and gentle it seemed more like she was petting him instead of stroking.

Chelsea let him go for a moment before she opened the fly a bit wider with both hands and pulled. His balls popped through joining his cock in her gaze. A quick peek told her that he was enjoying her teasing. She didn't have to hold back her smile or her fascination. Her fingers massaged his balls as softly as the hand that resumed the massage of his cock.

Sean's body jerked and shivered from the tickling she was giving his sac. Chelsea nearly laughed, enjoying a sudden feeling of control over Sean. A feeling she was sure that not many of his partners had ever experienced. A sudden desire to lift her sweatshirt and squeeze her breasts together was drowned out by Sean's moan.

Chelsea started at the base where his sack met his cock. Her tongue pressed the wrinkled skin down, as she felt the blood flow, filling his cock. She momentarily held Sean's cock still as her tongue gently lapped at him no higher than two inches from the base.

Her tongue moved downward, taking over juggling his balls from her hand. Chelsea felt Sean tighten up as she took one of his balls in her mouth. Her tongue danced around as she applied a light suction. His cock was completely hard now. Not that she could be sure exactly when that had happened.

Chelsea began gently stroking his cock again. She did not take Sean's other testicle in her mouth like she did the first. To keep Sean off balance she instead chose to slather it with her tongue in long strokes. Sean could not help but think of popsicles and lollipops. Her mouth pushed his balls up and apart as her tongue began stroking the base of his cock.

Her tongue started exerting more pressure followed by her hand. Chelsea began milking his shaft. Pressure exerted as she stroked it toward the tip, a gentle caress as she moved down. After a few strokes up she had what she wanted. Sean felt her fingertip work around the head of his cock. It seemed to move a little too easily until he realized why.

Chelsea's tongue left the base of Sean's cock as she began the upward milking once again. The head of his cock glistened a little in the firelight. Though the dimness of the night didn't really do the twinkle of her saliva any visual justice. She studied Sean's cock a bit more, almost as if she were trying to memorize every inch of it. She continued to milk him as she squeezed out a bit more fluid. When she had enough that the precum began to form a drip she moved to catch it.

Sean felt her tongue dab at the head. He could already feel the tingle starting. Chelsea was earning a special effort. He could imagine her tasting it then swallowing. More of the licking followed as she thoroughly bathed the head. The tip finally broke through her lips as he felt the first bit of suction.

Sean's moan brought Chelsea back to the situation. She had let her concentration hypnotize her a little. Change, she asked him silently? The circle of her mouth had a slightly sarcastic turn at one corner as she took him deeper into your mouth. Out of the corner of her eyes she could see his hands opening and closing. She knew he wanted to bring them to her head. Time to up the ante, she thought.

"It seems like you're enjoying this quite a bit. Sean. Are you sure you want to move? Chelsea stroked his cock firmly, milking a bit more clear fluid for herself.

Sean had not expected this from Chelsea, she was always a bit of a surprise to him. At this moment he had to admit that. Chelsea had control. Her tongue swiped his tip reminding him of the question at hand. Sean smirked, "Are you sure you don't want to move with us?" His words left no doubt that Chelsea was but one of many to enjoy Sean's company and talent. He never hid his reality from her.

Chelsea had always admired his confidence. She smiled up at him before she returned to her task. She loved the noises Sean was making as she took him deeper into her mouth. Her head swayed side to side as she slowly sucked her way to the tip. A gentle rubbing of her teeth brought back a hint of the tension displayed when she had played with his balls.

She began bobbing her head up and down. Sean groaned as he felt her mouth wrapped around his cock. As he looked down he was turned on by Chelsea's eyes looking up at him. Her head moved slowly in unison with her hand as their eyes stayed locked on one another. The look on Sean's face alternated from helpless, to fierce, to the point of wanting to lose control. Chelsea Lopez was truly enjoying the power that she had in this moment.

From the outside it looked as if the State Trooper, on her knees, sucking the college star's thick cock would make her submissive, any woman who had been in her position knew exactly how much power she had right then. She wondered, after moving his hands at first he would try again to grab her head. Not that she would have minded. The next few dives over his cock went deeper into her throat, almost to the place where she would gag. At least close enough that it hid her smile.

The tingle in the base of Sean's cock had moved all the way up the shaft as Chelsea took him inside her mouth fully. The way she closed her mouth over him and pulled in her cheeks made his cock feel completely surrounded. Her tongue cupped the underside seemingly all the way to her throat.

Chelsea's head began bobbing faster. Fast or slow did not matter to Sean. He was close and she could do just about anything to hasten his orgasm. His hands grabbed the open tailgate of the Tacoma hard enough that his knuckles turned white.

Chelsea pulled back when she saw the signs that Sean was close to cumming. She pulled out to the tip and gave one long evenly paced dive concentrating on giving as much contact with her mouth as possible. She felt the head of his cock grow as the little valley on the top of his cock flexed.

Sean moaned low and deep as the last thrust of her mouth pushed him over the edge. The pleasure spread out from his cock down his legs and up his core. He barely noticed that Chelsea still had his cock in her mouth. Her throat worked to keep up with his jerking cock. Two swallows left her with enough to taste and show him.

The sparkle had returned to Sean's eyes as Chelsea pulled away from his cock and looked up at him.. Chelsea's light eyes looked directly into his celtic green ones as she opened her mouth showing the white fluid coating her tongue. For good measure she stroked a few more drops to the tip of his cock. Her tongue did one final Popsicle lick, clearing the drop from the eye as she swallowed.

Chelsea knew that Sean was the kind of man that would hate only receiving gratification without giving. She also knew that at times he just needed to receive so that he could feel some appreciation and love. Chelsea again got on her tiptoes, put her hands behind her back and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. "Be safe, Sean," Trooper Lopez as she went back to her Jeep, started the engine, turned around and headed back down the mountain.

Next on the Sean's list of people to tell would be Jase, Seth, and Kayce but they would have to wait until after the bowl game.

Finals came and went and finally the Bowl Game arrived. The weather in Tampa was a full blown monsoon. The truth about most bowl games these days was that many players didn't play. The game was meaningless so any one in the transfer portal didn't play, any player thinking they might get drafted didn't play, and anyone with any type of injury or even injury history didn't play. The only reason Sean was playing was due to his injury last season that prevented him from playing.

With the weather there were few fans in attendance. The game was even tough to watch on television as the heavy rain made it difficult to see plays, the muddy uniforms made it difficult to tell who had the ball. For the players though, this was fun. This was a throwback to pick up games in the mud.

With depleted squads and weather there was very little offense in the game. It was truly a battle between punters as both teams struggled to move the ball. Sean punted 10 times, averaging 43 yards per punt. He pinned Maryland inside the 20 6 times, 3 of those inside the 10, 1 of those inside the 5. He was only 1 for 3 on field goals, missing on a 56 yarder as the half ended, and having his plant foot slip on an attempt in the 4th quarter. He did make both of his extra points as Tech won 17-13.

Sean broke the news to Jase and Seth on the flight home. As Sean sat in the Tech locker room for the last time Kayce came in and sat next to him.

"Nice win, 2 ball," Kayce said.

"Thanks Kace- listen, I've got something I need to tell you."

Kayce smiled, "Me first, I've been putting this off as long as I could. Let me go first before I chicken out again."

Sean smiled, "Ladies first, just like orgasms."

Kayce put her hand on his knee, "That's kind of what I needed to talk to you about. Not sure how to say this other than to just put it out there... I've accepted another job."

Sean nodded, "Your career comes first which makes this easier to say, I'm entering the portal. Matt has..."

Kayce stopped him, "Wait?! Matt is taking you to Carolina?"

Sean nodded, "Yeah."

Kayce jumped up, "Me too! I'm going to be the head trainer. I officially accepted just before we boarded the plane. This calls for a celebration." Her face got serious, "Wait, what about Cort and Reagan?"

Sean smiled, "They are both going too. Whether or not they are recruited or not, they want to go."

Kayce relaxed. The stress of the last few weeks melted away. Her body tingled with Sean's nearness and the promise of escape. "How about a quickie?"

He kissed the tip of her nose laughing slightly. "Feeling bold are we?."

"Come on." She pulled away and tugged him by the hand through the training room into her office. Turning off the light bathed the office in darkness, other than the small shaft of light that came under the door.

Sean looked at her, "Kayce, this is dangerous territory."

She growled, "Who cares, this is our last day in this building?" Turning to him she sank her fingers into his brown hair, palms cupping his cheeks. He hadn't shaved, and the slight stubble scraped along her palms making her shiver with tactile delight. His tall, firm body pressed into hers and between them she felt his cock thickening, slightly.

Their kiss was dizzying, slow and consuming, and easily lit the fires of wickedness deep inside Kayce. She pulled back and pushed him towards her desk, kissing his neck. "I want to suck your cock," she whispered into his ear, delighting at the tremor she felt from him.

Sinking to her knees she used a folded towel for cushioning as she raised his t-shirt and undid his belt. His cock was harder now and she stroked it through the denim of his jeans. His groan made her mouth water, and she licked her lips slowly unzipping him.

He wore nothing underneath and his cock sprung free. Thick and covered in soft skin, she grabbed it with one hand and with the other turned his open zipper down, fishing out his balls.

Sean moaned and gripped the shelves as she began to massage them, hardening even more.

He jumped when he felt her tongue lick around the head and moaned again. Jesus, it felt good.

Then she sucked on the frenulum, hard, and popped the entire head into her mouth. He felt precum leak and his balls tighten, body lurching towards her. She began to work his length with hand and mouth together, all the while massaging his balls.

He felt his toes curl, his breathing speed up. Pleasure radiating outward from her hot mouth as she sucked hard, stroked firmly. His hips began to move as he thrust into her mouth.

She took it all with ease, and he slid deep down her throat, feeling as if the top of his head might blow off. Sinking his fingers into her curly hair he followed her movements, urging her to slightly speed up which Kayce promptly did.