Searched in a Back Room

Story Info
I was ravaged by two black bastards...
1.6k words
31.4k
16
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was that afternoon at the local mall, having some nice diamond pieces between my fingers at the jewelry shop. I could not decide what to buy...

Suddenly four strong hands lifted me in the air and dragged me into a back office, before I could open my mouth to scream for help.

Two giant security guards had attacked me. They locked the door behind them and made me stand in the middle of the room.

They were both black men, muscled hard bodies and even handsome...

I started to be scared, thinking those men were going to fuck me inside that room and nobody could help me...

"Get against the wall, bitch" The older guard ordered me. The look on his face was so cruel and hard that I had to turn away from his gaze.

"Why?" I pleaded, trying to be defiant to both men.

"We're going to search you, bitch" He just grunted. "That's why..."

"You can't do that... And stop calling me a bitch" I protested.

"Looks like we got a tough bitch here, man."

The older guard grunted looking at his younger mate.

"Let's show her how we treat a slutty married white wife here."

Then the young black man grabbed my wrist and twisted it very hard. The next thing I knew was that he had pinned me up against the cold wall.

He made me spread my arms and my legs wide apart so that I leant against the wall with my palms flat out.

I struggled to get him away from me, but he slammed me against the wall. "You just stay calm until we're finished with you, honey. We saw you take all that stuff and now we are going to search you and find it."

"Try anything and I will scream" I told him in a defiant tone.

"You can scream all you want, bitch. No one will hear you..." The older man said, as he was putting a pair of latex gloves in his hands...

The young man put one hand inside my pants from behind. I could feel his fingers reaching my vulva and touch it over my thong.

Suddenly he moved closer and I could feel his hard crotch pressing against my ass cheeks. I turned my head over my shoulder and saw the cruel smile on his face. Then I noted the other guy sitting at the desk. He had my purse emptied on the surface.

"The slut is married..." He whispered, as he searched my wallet.

Then he laughed saying:

"Look what we have right here in the lady's purse..."

And he showed his mate a nice diamond ring shining under the lights.

"No... this is not mine" I cried, looking at that ring.

"Of course, bitch... you were trying to steal it from our shop..." He said.

He approached to me, showing the diamond ring in his fingers.

"Sorry, bitch, but we have to report you to the police..."

"Unless you want to be nice to us..." The other guy suggested.

"I'll do anything you want." I said softly... "Anything..."

Then I knew both bastards were just after my ass. And there was no way I could stop them from getting it. So I figured I'd better go along with it, to get it over with as soon as possible. Then they ordered me to strip off...

I unzipped my jeans, pushing them down to my thighs. I looked both of the guards staring at my firm rounded ass cheeks. My black panties were transparent. The silky material was clinging to my ass.

Before I could put down my pants to my ankles, the young man grabbed my waist and made me spin around, to face his partner.

At same time he clasped my blouse, tearing up all the buttons and yanking it wide open. My full breast came to view. The young guy grabbed my waist firmly, as his old partner approached to me, clutching my firm boobs in his hands, mauling them.

I struggled with them; until I heard a sharp noise and felt my tiny thong disappeared from my body.

"Get down on your knees where you belong, whore!" The old man said.

As I knelt there, they unzipped their pants, taking out their hard black dicks. Both dick sizes were just amazing, at least ten inches long...or even more.

"Take it in your fucking mouth and blow me!" The old guard ordered me.

I opened my mouth wide and reached out for that black prick. As I took it in mu mouth, I felt my pussy lips starting to get wet. My fingers flowed up and down that long wet black shaft, jerking it off.

After a few minutes slurping on his cock, he grabbed my hair and made me stand up, pushing me against the heavy table in the middle of the room.

"Enough, bitch... I want to taste a piece of that wet cunt of yours..."

He made me stay flat onto my back. He caught my ankles and put them on his broad shoulders. Then, with no warning, he slammed forward, shoving his hard black rod deep into my wet cunt. I did not even cry, although his sudden push made me feel pain. But soon I started to feel pleasure and I heard myself screaming as I twisted my body against his...

He got excited more than I expected, because soon I felt him flooding my womb with his burning seed. The old man slipped from my cunt and dressed up quickly. He looked at his young mate and said I was all his...

The young boy smiled and approached me. He made me turn over the table, bending on my waist, pushing my boobs against the wood.

He leant on me and whispered in my ear:

"I love to have a tight white married slut asshole for my hard black cock..."

Then I started to protest, but he pushed my back down as he made me spread my thighs apart. Soon I felt a huge finger entering my tight asshole.

"What a nice white tight fucking ass" He said. "You're going to love this."

Then I felt the hard thick tip pressing against my rear entrance. I shuddered, trying to move away but he grabbed my hips; holding me still. He prodded again my asshole and I heard myself grunting as he finally entered my ass.

It burned and throbbed inside of my tight anus, splitting me apart with each hard push. I felt it thick enough, hot and hard as a rock. I could feel it surging and growing inside of my rectum...

The bastard started to pry my cheeks further apart, making my asshole widen even wider. Plunging his stiff prick all the way into my tightness in one sudden shove caused me to groan in pain. I tried to yell at him to stop fucking my ass, but all that came out of my throat was a strangled gasp.

The bastard teased me, pulling my hair back, lifting my head up.

"Tell me you like my black cock in your asshole..." Tell it, bitch..."

"Yes" I finally dared to confess it was true. "Yes, I love it."

"Let's hear you beg for it, little married bitch..." He demanded.

"Leave me alone, you stupid asshole... and fuck me harder..."

Over and over the guy tormented me, sodomizing me even harder. He pumped his dick in and out so fast that my whole body shook with each violent stroke. Buy then bit by bit, the pain reverted into pleasure. My cunt was dripping wet, full of hunger for a stiff dick. But I did not want those horrible black men to know I was so horny for them...

Pushing my hips back against his black cock, I trapped his full length deep inside of my anus. It was tearing me apart....

The friction of each stroke sent a thrill through me. I elevated her hips up and down, rolled them left and right, while he hammered my asshole.

All of a sudden he filled my anus gush after gush of hot sticky semen. I cried like crazy as I felt that burning seed inside me...

Then he dragged it out of my now well stretched rear opening. I turned over and slipped my hand up and down the wet shaft, wiping the cum off it. Then, to their amazement, I licked my fingers clean of semen.

The old black man commanded me: "Get down on your back, bitch".

I rolled onto my back and spread my thighs. The man placed his hands onto my mound and rubbed my dripping slit.

"Please... put it in me... I needed it, please..." I whispered almost crying.

Then he crammed his black dick into my wet dripping cunt. He banged in and out of my pussy, pinning me as I squealed and groaned with pleasure.

Grunting wildly, he jammed his dick into me all the way.

As soon as I came, he also screamed and filled again my womb with seed.

Then he pulled his still stiff dick out of my cunt and pushed me away.

"You can leave now, bitch... we got what we wanted..." He said.

Shakily, I got up from the table and stared at my naked body in a mirror.

There was cum all over my body, dripping down thighs. Both black men left the office and then I dressed up.

When I came back to the shop, my loving husband was there, talking to the old black guard. That bastard was showing a nice diamond ring to Victor.

That was the same diamond ring he had blamed on me about stealing it from the shop. Now he was using it in his middle finger.

I got closer and then I heard he was telling my husband:

"It`s a nice piece, but is not on sale; it belonged to my dear grandma..."


  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why are you like this?

The entire premise of this just promotes racist ideas and stereotypes. Black men aren’t lowlife uneducated savages that rape women as you’ve portrayed them to be. You know where else they are shown like that? In racist media in the past.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just quit

Please quit writing, please this was pure garbage, just plain crap. It doesn't even deserve a negative star !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wtf

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She came out with torn clothes?

...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Beach Weekend Yound wife makes unexpected friends at the beach.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Party Gone Wrong Fourth of July party gone wrong while my bf is overseas.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
More Stories