Searching

Story Info
Loving a transgender woman, post-quarantine.
1.8k words
4.43
8.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[September, 2021]

I checked the schedule for the fifth time in an hour. Call me nervous, I guess. After renewed outbreaks of coronavirus in the fall of 2020 and then in January, Draconian measures had been put in place by the new administration. But they had worked. Not a single new case of coronavirus had been reported in the entire country in the previous month, and the restrictions had been lifted. Now I was anticipating with eagerness my first social event since before everything had shut down in early 2020.

I paid my cover charge, showed my ID to get the "21 or over" wrist band allowing me to make my one free drink tonight alcoholic, and entered the venue. The opening act was on stage: I wasn't interested in that band. So instead I wandered over to the bar, where a cute Latina had just sat down. I took the seat next to her, noted she also had the 21 or over wristband, and asked the bartender for a shot of Scotch.

The Latina ordered a shot of whiskey. I said nothing to her, playing it cool, not wanting to appear pushy. We sipped our shots and then she broke the silence.

"Howdy, white boy. I'm Olivia."

"I'm Mike. You here for the headliners?"

"Yeah. I think most people are."

While we waited for the opening act to finish their set, I found out that Olivia worked as a hair stylist, lived in town (as did I), and had dumped her previous boyfriend three years ago after finding out he'd been cheating on her with one of her co-workers. (The co-worker had moved to a new shop afterwards, before coronavirus hit.) I informed her that I was a programmer who had been working from home even before The Outbreak, and the last time I'd been romantically involved was four years back. We chatted right up until the band we wanted to see finally took the stage, and then we danced to their music until they left the stage.

We exchanged information and agreed to meet again next Friday evening and go out to a local restaurant we both liked.

When Friday came around, Olivia's smiling face was waiting for me at the restaurant. I'd arrived five minutes early, but she'd beaten me there by 10 minutes. Guess we were both eager to see each other.

"Glad you're here," she said. "Our table should be ready soon."

I sat next to her and held her hand. "Thanks for putting our name in."

"Gladly." Then she lowered her voice. "Before we get too serious about each other, there's something you should know."

"What would that be?"

She whispered in my ear.

"I understand. I'm fine with that."

"Really? I think it's one reason my former boyfriend started cheating on me. He wanted someone who..."

She let the sentence hang.

"That's his problem. I'm amazed you think I'm worth giving a chance to."

She smiled again. She had a nice smile.

"I could say the same thing."

Our table was ready, so we got up and headed over to it.

I met Olivia in the park the next day and we flew kites together and chatted. She gave me a kiss when we parted.

The next weekend, we had a picnic lunch and afterwards we snuggled on the blanket. Olivia put her head on my chest and I held her.

We went to movies, had more restaurant dates, and even spent one evening making a fire balloon. And after every date, we'd kiss. After about six months of this, Olivia was ready to advance the relationship.

"I'd like to invite you into my bed... er, `to my apartment'... Friday evening, and you can stay the whole weekend."

"I accept, Olivia."

"I didn't figure I'd need to twist your arm, Mike."

Our kiss was a bit deeper this time, and the days to Friday seemed a lot longer. But Friday did get here eventually.

We hit the local fast-food place, then went to her apartment. After quick pit stops, we stripped and got in her bed.

I started the action with a deep kiss. Olivia was just as eager as I was. Her tongue slithered into my mouth. We twined tongues and held each other close. Eventually we broke the kiss to breathe.

I caressed her slim, toned body as I moved my lips farther downwards. Olivia made appreciative sounds as I kissed her neck. I groped her nicely rounded ass with one hand and ran my other up and down her spine, making her shiver.

Her light-brown skin contrasted nicely with my pale flesh. I kept kissing downwards, until I reached her chest. Her breasts were pert and firm. Somewhere between an A and a B cup, they fit her frame perfectly. I ran my tongue over her nipple, and she shivered.

"Go right ahead, Mike."

"Gladly, Olivia."

I took her nipple in my mouth and suckled. Her slim but strong arms gently secured me in place. She pressed against me and purred. I put both hands on her ass and began lightly squeezing as I continued to suckle her breasts.

I switched my mouth to her other nipple and she giggled. "You're a sweetie." I couldn't respond verbally, but I held her even more firmly and moved my tongue faster over her nipple.

"Let me warm you up now," she said, releasing her hold. I lay on my back, and Olivia spread my legs and got between them. My cock had already gotten mostly hard, and when her mouth slid down over it, it got fully hard instantly.

Olivia ran her tongue over the head of it, making me moan. She giggled. "I love hearing that sound." Then she continued licking the head, while I lay still and enjoyed the sensations running through my body.

Olivia slipped her mouth down further and began tonguing along the sides of my shaft. I quivered and moaned louder. She glanced up, her eyes smiling, then resumed working my cock.

Olivia's hand reached down to caress my balls. She teased them lightly with her fingertips. In conjunction with her mouth and tongue, she was now driving me wild. She clearly knew it, as she slowed her movements, teasing me.

My hips began to buck involuntarily. Olivia took her mouth off my cock and sucked one of my swollen balls, then the other. I trembled and gasped. She popped her head up.

"I think you're ready."

"Very ready, yes."

She began repositioning herself. Her equipment was shrunk almost to the point of nothingness.

"Effects of the hormones. It won't even get hard anymore: I'm just waiting for the surgery. Anyway, would you like to take me from behind? It's my favorite position."

"Gladly."

I got behind Olivia and worked my pole into her back-channel. She pressed backwards against me.

"Fuck me hard, Mike."

It took a moment to get a rhythm established, but once I did, I began thrusting hard and deep into Olivia. She made appreciative sounds and moved her body in time with mine.

"Just like that."

I wrapped my arms around her and cupped her pert breasts as I pounded her. She purred and shivered. I began gently tweaking her nipples, and she giggled.

"Olivia, this feels wonderful."

"I know, and you're enjoying it too."

I thrust into her as deep as I possibly could. She was now actively shoving herself backwards onto my rod with every thrust. Her shapely body quivered and her moans increased in intensity.

"Please fill me, Mike."

I locked my arms around her more firmly and began slamming my hips back and forth as fast as possible. She let out a cry of pure lust. I slammed into her with great force. She actively began squeezing my cock, trying to drain it. I gasped as my cum spurted into her butt. We collapsed onto the bed, me still inside her, for a moment.

When we recovered, we untangled, removed the top blanket (where there was a small wet spot where her crotch had been - I guess she really did enjoy it), and showered together, cleaning up.

"What are you thinking, Mike?"

We stepped out of the shower and started drying off.

"I'm thinking that I need to spend a lot more time in your bed with you from now on."

"I hope you don't mind if I give you a lot of blowjobs. It turns me on to please you."

"No complaints, but how should I reciprocate?"

"Just don't cheat on me."

"I promise."

The next morning, after we woke up and did our morning routine, Olivia lay me on my back and got between my legs.

"I want to taste your cum. Didn't get to do it last night."

I gave her a smile. She kissed the tip of my cock, and it started stiffening. A few licks along the shaft and along my balls got it fully ready.

"You just lie still, honey."

That sounded good to me.

"I like your cock. It's the perfect size to fill my mouth or my ass."

I didn't think six and a half inches was all that impressive, and it was slightly bigger around than a quarter. But if Olivia liked it...

"Thanks, honey."

She slid her tongue over the head of my pole, tracing sexy patterns. I made happy noises. She then licked slowly along the shaft. I shivered slightly.

Olivia then took me in her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down. I moaned, and she sped her motions. She caressed my balls as she sucked me, and darts of pleasure zoomed through me.

She moved her mouth to my balls and licked them, stroking my cock as she did so. I made incoherent noises as my breathing changed to pants and gasps. She sucked and licked my rapidly filling balls and my legs began tensing.

She put her mouth back on my cock and slid it all the way down, sealing her lips around the base. Her throat seemed to open to accommodate me.

"Olivia..."

I could barely alert her before my cum burst from my swollen balls. She eagerly gulped every drop of it down, not releasing my pole until it had stopped spurting and started softening.

She popped her head up and licked her lips. "Delicious."

"Olivia... you... that was..."

My brain was still dazed by the force of my climax. It took a long moment to regain my ability to speak sense.

"Wow. That was the best blowjob I've ever gotten. Are you sure there's nothing you want in return?"

She curled her naked body up against mine.

"Just be with me."

I kissed her. "Deal."

I moved in with her a month later. We fuck about twice a week, and she blows me at least once a day. I can't imagine why anyone would ever have cheated on her.