Searching for a Black Master

Story Info
A young curious white couple discovers a very taboo website.
11.9k words
4.55
22.6k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, this video is so fucking hot!" Heather said, her eyes transfixed on the screen, her fingers in her wet, soaking pussy.

"I know baby, this video is so fucking intense." Nate said, as he stroked his little 4 inch white pecker.

The deeply in love, good looking, 25 year old couple were sitting together naked on the bed, side by side, as they masturbated watching the hardcore Interracial cuckold porn video on their laptop. Heather was a hot 5'7 blonde with amazing tits and a hot skinny body, while Nate was a conventionally attractive 5'11 in shape triathlon athlete.

The couple were the last people you would expect would be into something so dirty and raunchy. They were active in their church, had professional jobs, and were highly respected in their small town in the middle of Alabama.

The video they were watching, which was titled "Black owned married white couple", showed a hot blonde housewife in her mid 30s surrounded by three hung black men, a cock in her mouth, ass and pussy, all while her husband, who was constantly berated and made to wear his wife's panties, filmed all the action.

"She does look just like you!" Nate commented, secretly imagining it was his girlfriend in that video, surrounded by those hung black men.

"I know, she sort of does!" Heather agreed, finger fucking herself harder, enthralled by the video she was watching.

The black men in the video were all tall and muscular, and had powerful, dominant attitudes to them which only made the scene more arousing to the young couple watching in awe.

It was a whole new world to Heather and Nate, the young couple had been watching porn videos together for the last couple months as a way to spice things up in the bedroom. They started with normal, vanilla sex videos, but over time, the videos they began to watch got dirtier and more taboo, and it didn't take long before the couple was only watching Interracial porn videos.

It began when they clicked on a video from the porn studio 'BLACKED'. The high production values, great lighting and camera work, and of course, the massively hung powerful Black men in the videos themselves, all led to the couple immediately becoming transfixed, and for the next three months, all they watched together was BLACKED porn.

They couldn't get over just how hot, dirty and taboo it was, especially considering they were raised in the deep south of Alabama, where racial self-segregation was still the norm, and race mixing was still majorly frowned upon.

That was part of the high for Heather and Nate, it was sort of a way to secretly rebel against their racist upbringing and bigoted family members who would almost certainly disown them if they ever found out. While they weren't brave enough to ever admit it, or confront anyone about it, the couple greatly disavowed the racist views of their family.

Not only did the couple have no hatred at all in their hearts for black people despite their racist upbringing, the constant, nightly viewing of Interracial porn led them to believe that black men were sexually superior, and their fascination with black male sexual power only continued to grow.

But after months of just watching BLACKED videos, they stumbled upon a whole new genre that took the thrill to the next level for them. Interracial Cuckolding.

It was like entering a whole new world that they were completely oblivious to. They couldn't believe that this was a real thing that so many couples did, it completely shocked them at first, but eventually, they found themselves watching the videos more and more, and it became their favorite, which inevitably led to the conversation of, "what if we tried this for real?".

It was a conversation they started to have, but it never actually got off the ground, and it continued to stay as just a dirty fantasy they talked about while watching BBC cuckold videos, as a way to make it more intense and exciting. While it was a hot fantasy, it was just too risky, so they just kept it as raunchy dirty talk. There was no way they could actually go through with it... or so they thought.

"It must be so crazy to have three BBCs to play with all at once! I couldn't even imagine that..." Heather said, as she started to finger fuck herself harder, her eyes glued to the hung black men on the screen.

"I just can't get over how massive those black cocks are! They just make me feel so small!" Nate said, about to cum himself.

"It is unreal how big they always are! They just have those big dick genes, and they can fuck for hours!" Heather said, mesmerized.

"Look how much the blonde wife is loving it too, she's in heaven!" Nate said, continuing to imagine that the woman in the video was Heather, sending him to the verge.

Nate and Heather continued to watch the video until its completion. The blonde housewife was used every which way by the hung black men, to her extreme enjoyment, until the three black bulls took turns ejaculating on her face, tits and pussy.

"Come clean this up whiteboy." One of the black men could be heard saying in a loud, commanding voice, it was clear he was the alpha male in the room.

"Yes sir." The cuckold husband can be heard saying. The video then showed the husband, still wearing his wife's panties, walking over and licking up all the black men's semen off his wife, before kissing her.

The video continued with the husband trying to fuck his wife as best he could, to the laughter and taunts of the black bulls, before the husband came prematurely on his wife after just barely 30 seconds.

The video ended with the cuckold husband personally thanking each one of the tall muscular black men for fucking his wife. It was the most intense video that Heather and Nate had seen so far, and the extreme racial power dynamics of the scene, with the black bulls in total control of the couple, only made them more turned on and curious.

"God! These videos are so hot, like I can't believe real couples do this!" Heather said, her pussy soaked.

"I can see why they do! It looks like a great time for everyone!" Nate said, his cock still hard.

"Hmmm, what does that say on the bottom right on the video? It looks like the name of some website?" Heather asked, putting her face closer to the screen.

"Huh, I was too busy watching the action, I didn't even notice that." Nate said, moving the laptop closer to them.

"It looks like it says... BlackMasters.com? Is that a real website?" Nate asked hesitantly.

"Well... let's find out!" Heather said, still horny.

Nate felt his heart speed increase as he typed the website name into the google chrome browser and hit enter.

Quickly, the website loaded onto the screen. At first, all the website said in big letters was "WARNING: ADULT CONTENT." with a selection screen to either hit Enter or Leave.

Nate sort of hesitated for a second, which caused Heather to get a bit inpatient, "Come on baby... let's check it out." She said.

Nate clicked on Enter, and the real website began to launch.

Nate and Heather's eyes were quickly scanning all over the screen as the website loaded. On the top of the page in big bold letters read, "Welcome to BlackMasters, the number one Interracial Cuckolding matchmaker in America!". Underneath was multiple tabs to click on, "Forums", "Videos", "Verification", "FAQ", and last but not least, "Sign Up".

Below that, were a series of four pornographic pictures side by side that only added to the intensity and arousal that both Nate and Heather were feeling.

One picture showed a beautiful redheaded wife, her wedding ring visible, grasping a large black cock in her hand, next to that was another picture of a brunette housewife surrounded by a group of hung black men that looked similar to the men in the video they just watched.

Another picture showed a closeup of a married white lady's pussy that was filled with cum, presumably from a hung black stud, and then the final photo, which was the most shocking of all, showed an attractive white couple in their late 20s, with collars around their neck, kneeling down before a hung black man as they kissed the head of his massive black cock together.

"Oh my fucking god, this actually is a real website!" Heather said, shocked.

"No way! This is nuts!" Nate said, startled by what he was seeing, especially from the last picture.

"Let's uhm... let's read the FAQ." Heather said, her voice mixed with both excitement and nervousness.

Nate moved the mouse over and clicked on the FAQ tab, curious as to what it would say.

A long list of questions and answers loaded, and once again Nate and Heather, mouths wide open, digesting as much information as they could.

Q: What is BlackMasters.com?

A: BlackMasters is the number one website in America where white cuckold couples can find powerful, hung, and dominant black bulls. All the black men on our website are verified, clean and skilled in the art of dominating submissive cuckold couples, giving them what they so desperately crave while staying completely discreet and safe.

Q: How do I find a Black Master?

A: All cuckold couples must sign up and verify themselves, at which point the Black Masters on the website may then reach out and message them. The website will automatically introduce you to Black Masters in your local area, for better chances of real life meetings.

Q: How successful is BlackMasters.com in connecting cuckold couples with local Black Masters?

A: Here on BlackMasters we have a very high, verified success rate of helping white cuckold couples find the Black Master of their dreams. We can guarantee that within 2 weeks of signing up, you will have received messages from tons of real, safe, local black men that you can choose from.

Q: How can couples verify on BlackMasters.com?

A: All cuckold couples that wish to be verified on BlackMasters must submit a picture of themselves together, holding a piece of paper with their username written on it. The couple may wear a mask over their faces to protect their identity if they choose to. Once an admin approves your verification picture you will be granted full access to the website, and may begin your search for a Black Master.

Q: Is BlackMasters.com free to join?

A: Yes! It is 100% free of charge and all verified members get VIP status. Join today and find the Black Master you've been dreaming of!

"That's uh... that's alot to take in!" Heather said, as she slowly slid a finger down to her still wet pussy.

"I know... this really is uh, crazy huh?" Nate said, as he also began to masturbate again.

"This site does actually look really well put together..." Heather said, the increasing excitement obvious in her voice.

"Maybe we can uh... just sign up and check it out?" Nate said, pushing the limit, seeing how Heather reacts.

"Let's fucking do it." Heather said, almost immediately, sort of surprising Nate by how quickly and enthusiastically she answered.

"I can't believe we're doing this." Nate said as he scrolled over to the "Sign Up" tab and clicked on it.

The young couple both felt an extraordinary rush pulse throughout their body as it became clear they both were ready to make their ultimate fantasies a reality and take the plunge into the taboo world of Interracial cuckolding once and for all after flirting with it for months.

They both stayed quiet, breathing heavy, as Nate filled out the information of their profile, including a username, their age and location. Nate paused and turned to Heather as he got to the section of the profile creation tab titled "What we are looking for."

"Wh-what should we write here?" He asked, a cautious look on his face.

"Uhmm.. I don't know... how about something like... 'young white couple new to the lifestyle looking for an experienced Black master to guide us.'" Heather said with an embarrassed laugh.

"Right to the point, I like that!" Nate said, as he typed it into their profile.

They got to the last part of profile creation where it simply said 'Upload Couple Picture Here'.

"Well I guess we should take our picture now..." Nate said hesitantly.

"Oh yeah... let's do it!" Heather said, her adrenaline pumping.

Nate slid off the bed and grabbed a single piece of printing paper and a black sharpie and wrote the name of their profile username aswell as the current date and time.

"Are you ready to do this baby?" Nate asked Heather.

"I'm ready." She said, as she got out of bed and walked over to Nate and gave him a kiss.

Nate, shaking a bit with nervousness and excitement, walked over and placed his phone on the counter and set it on a timer to take a picture in 10 seconds.

He walked back over to Heather and held the piece of paper so it covered both their faces while they were still completely naked.

It was the most surreal feeling ever as they saw the phone flash go off, indicating the photo was taken.

Nate walked over and grabbed the phone, and the two of them hopped back into bed and kissed.

They looked over the photo on the computer to make sure their faces weren't visible. The photo showed all of Heather's naked, slender, shaved, pale body. Her bright pink labia and perky breasts on full display, likewise the photo also showed Nate's fit but skinny 5'11 frame and his tiny little flaccid dick and balls. The young white couple looked completely innocent and docile. They had no idea just how much attention they would receive on the site.

"Last chance baby, are you sure you want to go through with this?" Nate asked, giving her one last opportunity to back out of this life changing decision.

Heather looked at her high school sweetheart boyfriend deep in the eyes before kissing him passionately on the lips, "I want this so badly baby, I've been fantasizing about really doing this for months, and I know you have too. Let's do this, together."

Nate could feel his heart fluttering like never before seeing Heather like this. He has been fantasizing about seeing her with a black man for so long, and now they were really about to make this happen for real.

"I love you so much, let's do this." Nate said, as he uploaded their verification picture to their profile and hit enter, sending them past the point of no return.

"Thank you for submitting your verification picture, we will have an admin review your profile within 12 hours. Once approved, you will be a full functioning member of BlackMasters.com." The message read. It was final and there was no turning back now. The young couple's hearts were beating out their chest at what they just did, and were horny beyond belief.

Nate closed the laptop and moved it to the side before getting ontop his girlfriend and embracing her passionately.

"I can't wait to watch a big strong black man fuck you with his big cock and give you the pleasure you deserve." Nate said as he slammed his little white pecker into his girlfriend as hard as he could.

"Mhmmm baby, I can't wait to be fucked like one of the girls in those BLACKED videos. I think about it everyday." Heather said, wrapping her legs around her boyfriend and kissing him.

"Really baby... every single day?" Nate asked, trying his hardest to hold back his load as he continued to slam his little weenie into Heather.

"Yes. I think of it every single day." Heather said truthfully, giving Nate a seductive look.

Nate's little cock got stiffer hearing her say that, and he tried to fuck her even harder.

"I love your cute little cock too but, those huge black cocks are just going to fill me up... in ways yours never could." She said inbetween little moans.

That was all it took to send Nate over the edge. His little dick erupted, nutting all inside his girlfriend after just two brief minutes of missionary.

"Mhmmm, baby, that was...nice. I enjoyed that." Heather said, moaning into Nate's ear.

Nate didn't say anything, almost feeling a little embarrassed by how quickly he came hearing his girlfriend whisper to him about how much she dreams of big black cock filling her up in ways his dick can't.

"You ready for the big black cock now?" Nate asked his girlfriend, knowing he didn't come close to satisfying her.

"Yes baby, go get the real dick please." She said, her legs still spread wide, as she started to finger the cum out her pussy.

Nate eagerly hopped out of bed and walked over to the drawer and pulled out a long, 8 1/2 inch male-friendly BBC strap-on. He inserted his little white weenie into the much larger big black cock and walked over to his girlfriend, and flexed at her, causing her to giggle at him.

"Mhmmm, baby, I love your new cock, so much better than your old one!" Heather said with a laugh, causing Nate's little weenie to get even harder inside the big black cock strap-on.

It was Nate's idea to introduce the big black cock strap-on to their relationship, to help keep Heather satisfied.

Even if it was just a strap-on, just to be able to wear the 8 1/2 inch big black cock made Nate feel so much more masculine, and it almost made him feel like a real black man for a bit, instead of a wimpy little dicked whiteboy.

Nate looked down at his girlfriend's beautiful shaved pink pussy, and admired how amazing it contrasted with the realistic looking black cock as he slowly inserted it into her.

It was an incredibly intense moment for Nate, as he stuck the cockhead into his girlfriend, he loved the look on her face and seeing her properly satisfied.

"Mhmmmm baby, that feels so fucking good! Fuck me harder with your big black cock!" Heather said to her boyfriend, enjoying the roleplay.

Hearing her say that sent Nate into hyperdrive, and he roughly fucked her with the strap-on, trying his best to imitate the hung black men in the BLACKED porn videos that he idolized.

Nate fully embraced the new sexual powers the big black cock strap-on gave him as he looked down at his girlfriend moaning uncontrollably in pleasure. She looked so happy and fulfilled.

"Yeah baby, you love my big black cock don't you!" Nate yelled, getting into the roleplay, almost believing he actually was a hung black man. He started to fuck her harder and harder, shoving the entirety of the 8 inch BBC into his girlfriend's tight pink pussy.

"Oh my god baby!!! Ohhhh fuuuuuuccckk!!!" Heather yelled, as she came hard all over the BBC strap-on.

Nate looked down at her, a sense of pride in himself. It wasn't often he got to look down at his girlfriend and see her sexually satisfied after he fucked her, even if he knew it wasn't from his own cock, seeing her happy made him happy.

"Thank you for your big black cock, baby." Heather said while laughing, as the two embraced and kissed.

"You deserve only the best, sweetie. I can't wait for a real black man to come over and fuck you!" Nate said, full of excitement.

"I'm so ready for it." Heather said, giving Nate one last tender kiss.

Nate put away his big black cock strap-on and hopped back into bed with his girlfriend and they snuggled tightly, and drifted off into a happy, satisfied sleep, filled with excitement for tomorrow.

***** THE NEXT NIGHT *****

"Oh my god baby, I'm so nervous and excited! Do you think any of the Black masters from the website messaged us?" Heather asked her boyfriend, as she got completely naked and joined Nate on the bed.

"I wouldn't be so sure, I mean, our profile probably hasn't been up that long, so I doubt we got too many messages." Nate said cautiously as he turned on the laptop.

The couple could feel their anxiety building as they loaded up the BlackMasters website for the first time since last night when they uploaded their naked verification picture.

Nate could feel his heart beating out his chest as he typed in their username and password into the login screen and hit enter.

The couple gasped as their profile loaded. Their verification pic, which was also their profile picture, had received over 100 likes on the website. Their inbox was also filled with 50 messages from interested Black Masters.