Searching for Amarillo Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," he replied.

"Here is number two. I want to touch you, like I am doing now, to feel the warmth of your skin. I want to hold you close to me, and when I do, I get a tingle within me."

I crossed my right arm across my breasts and touched my left shoulder. "Number three. Look at my face, and my neck, and my breasts. Compare the skin to my arm. Do you notice any difference?"

"Those places are more tanned than your arm."

"Texas, we are in Norway. It is winter. The sun here is very weak. No one has a tan. The blush on my skin is because of you."

"Oh. What else should I look for?" he asked.

"Number four. Watch my breasts closely."

"That won't be a problem," said Texas.

"Shhhhh! Be quiet, listen, and learn. Let me tell you the other things to look for."

"Watch my breasts rise and fall. When I am near you, like now, my breathing is shallow and more frequent."

"Number five. Watch my eyes. My pupils dilate as I follow your movements, hoping your eyes will meet with mine, so I can look deep within them, as I am doing now."

"Now, the sixth one. Watch my lips. I run my tongue seductively over them, like this, licking them, or even biting them, trying to draw your attention to them, in hopes you will kiss me."

"Here is the seventh. Watch as I press my legs together, trying to hide the increasing sensations and the swelling hidden between."

"And finally, here is the eighth. Listen to my voice, as I lower my pitch and deepen the tone. My voice becomes breathier. I pause between words. I will use suggestive words. And if I really want to make love to you, I'll even laugh at the silly things you do like eating fish tacos."

Texas looked stunned for a moment, and then his eyes blazed with an inner passion. "Wow! Right now, I notice all these things in you!" He smiled, then wrapped his arms around me and we kissed. "Let's make love."

"No, Texas. I cannot."

"Just before we parted last October, you said that a human and a Huldra can never have a life together. Is that the reason?"

"No," I laughed. "It is because you smell like one of your bulls! When was the last time you took a shower?"

"It's been a while. I guess that's a cowboy thing too, especially being here by myself. Kinda like letting dirty dishes pile up in the sink."

"Then we will do a Norwegian thing to make you clean. We will take sauna together. Sauna will do you good, Texas. It will make you sweat, re-warm you, restore your circulation, and aid your muscle recovery. But we must both take a shower first."

"Why do I need a shower before I go into a hot sauna and sweat?"

"You must be clean when you enter sauna. Never bring dirt in with you. In Norway, we take cleanliness very seriously, especially in sauna."

I walked over to him, took him by the hand, and led him to the shower. I watched as he turned on the water and let it warm up. As he stepped into the shower, he looked at me, then took my hand and pulled me into the tiny space with him. Beneath the overhead spray of hot water, we stood facing each other, our bodies touching.

**********

Chapter 8

**********

Texas picked up a bottle of shower gel and began rubbing it onto my torso. His rough hands started at my neck, then caressed my shoulders, allowing the bubbly froth to slide down between my breasts. He moved his hands lower, cupping my breasts and lifting them. His thumb found my erect nipples, circling them. As he did so, I raised both hands over my head, surrendering my body to him. His hands then spread out, moving slowly and gently over the rest of me, then downward to my pussy.

His hand spread the lather trapped by my hair, then dipped between my legs. I moved my feet apart, creating more room for his hand, and felt his fingers tease my pussy. My hand grabbed his head and I pulled his lips to mine, our tongues dancing and licking against each other. The only sounds were our soft cooing and the dripping water hitting the floor.

This was too fast. I was already close. I spun around and felt his fingers rake against me in protest. More shower gel reached the back of my shoulders, but his hands were no longer gentle. They pressed harder, massaging me, until they reached my lower back. Texas grabbed my hips and pulled me toward him, and I felt his cock slide between my legs. He was in control, and as our hips moved together, his cock slid back and forth over my pussy, teasing me further.

Texas squatted down, grabbed my bum cheeks, and pulled them apart. I leaned forward as his face pressed into me, and felt his tongue searching in the darkness for my vagina. He lapped at me until he found the opening, and then his tongue pressed into me, circling me, and stretching me. My body shuddered. Suddenly, he pulled away.

I turned to face him, breathing hard, sexual desire in every breath, and water cascading down on me. Texas was holding the bottle of shower gel. He squirted some against his chest and put the bottle down. My hands reached out to him and began spreading the lather around. My fingers crossed his nipples, playing with them until they were erect. My hands followed the lather downward, arriving at his cock. One hand stroked the slippery shaft, and the other cupped and tickled his balls.

I squatted partway and cupped my breasts, guiding his cock in between them. He began thrusting, and I squeezed my breasts together so we could both enjoy the sensations. I heard Texas moan, "Uhhhh!"

Lowering myself further, I took the head of his cock into my mouth. I could tell Texas wanted this. He advanced, and the back of my head touched the wall behind me. His cock slowly slid into me, and I tilted my head into a better position, preparing for what was coming. As he pulled back, I pursed my lips, and used my teeth to trap the head of his cock inside my mouth. He advanced again, slowly, but deeper this time. When he knew I was ready to take him, and he began thrusting faster. As my throat became more comfortable with his actions, I used my tongue and lips to increase resistance. He picked up his speed and was losing himself in the sensations. Then he stopped.

Texas reached under my chin, and I rose to a standing position. He grabbed my bum cheeks and lifted my whole body, positioning my pussy right over his cock. Then he slowly lowered me onto him and I wrapped my arms around him. His cock began pistoning up and down and I squeezed my inner muscles against it. Our bodies started to move with each other, shifting and rocking. Our eyes locked together, and our lips met. The warm water washed over us, in between us, and sprayed all around us. Faster and faster. My breasts were out of control, furiously bouncing up and down with each thrust! Cries of Ohhh-uhh!, Ohhh-uhh! joined with the loud clapping of my bum cheeks slapping against him.

Incredible sensations shot through my body, and my orgasm hit. I exhaled a gasp into his mouth, then he returned my breath to me. My muscles relaxed and my body melted in his arms. I was unable to do more than just let him hold me and use me. A moment later, he thrust upward, driving deep into me, then held it. His cock rumbled inside me. Then twice more. I squeezed him with the last of my sexual energy as he filled me with his cum. Then I laid my head on his shoulder, and we remained clinging to each other under the falling water.

"That was so wonderful, Texas. I missed you so much, and I'm glad you came back early."

**********

Chapter 9

**********

We stepped out of the shower and dried ourselves. Then, I put on my tunic and went out to the sauna to start a fire. It was a simple log building, but the inside was well-equipped and quite nice. After the fire was going well, I went back to the cabin. I looked for robes and found none, and for towels, and found only two clean ones. They would have to make do.

I removed my tunic and told Texas, "Do not bother getting dressed. We will go to sauna without clothes."

"What if someone sees us?"

"Don't worry, Texas. There is no one around for many kilometers."

I picked up the two towels and went to the door.

"It looks cold out there," said Texas.

"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. We run!"

I dashed out the door, with Texas right behind, and we reached the sauna together. Stepping inside, we entered the warm retreat and closed the door.

As I checked the fire, I heard Texas yell, "Yeeoowwww! These benches are hot!"

"Lay down on a towel and relax," I replied. "In Finland, their sauna is so hot, they hang sausages inside to cook them!"

I spread out my towel and lay next to Texas. "What is your body feeling?"

"The warmth is penetrating deep into me very quickly. My skin feels warm, and I am starting to sweat. My heart is beating faster. My muscles feel good, no longer tight or sore."

"Good! Your pores will open and flush your body of toxins. There are many other benefits to sauna as well. Close your eyes and think of happy thoughts. We will only stay here for about 15 minutes."

**********

Chapter 10

**********

When I thought it was time, I sat up and said to Texas, "Our sauna is done. We can return to the cabin now." I opened the door to greet the refreshingly chilly air and stepped outside. Fortunately, there was little wind.

Texas followed. After his first step, he yelled, "Ahhhhhhhhh! It's ca-ca-ca-ca-cooolllldddd!"

"How does your skin feel, Texas!"

"Ca-ca-ca-ca-cooolllldddd! But the rest of me feels refreshed and rejuvenated. I feel more alert, yet relaxed. My muscles feel great, not tense, and they seem more flexible. I don't know, but I almost feel euphoric."

"Good, Texas. Those things are the reason for 'you' to use sauna."

"But look at you. Your skin is always incredible. But standing here, it is even more so. Your skin is glowing!"

I laughed, and said, "Very good, Texas. That is why 'I' use sauna!"

I took Texas by the hand, and we walked quickly toward the cabin. Finding a good spot, I stopped.

"Ca-ca-ca-ca-can't we do this inside, where it's warm?"

"No, we must stay out here in the cool, fresh air for a few minutes, to let our bodies recover, and return to normal."

I waited a short while, then wrapped my arms around Texas and pushed him backward. We both fell into the deep powdery snow, and I landed on top of him.

"Why did you do that?" he yelled.

"This is part of sauna. If we had a cold lake or river, we would jump into the water. But here, the snow will have to do. And it will be a lot more fun."

"Well, if you call this fun, then try this!" Texas wrapped his arms around me and rolled us both over, this time with him on top.

I laughed, "It is, as you say, very ca-ca-ca-ca-cold on my back."

As he lay on top of me, he began to wave his arms and legs like a bird, moving the snow on either side of us, piling it up in two arcs.

"Are you trying to fly away?" I asked.

"Back home we call this a snow angel." Texas took a deep breath. "You don't know how good it feels to be this close to you."

I smiled at him, "Yes I do, Texas." I began moving my arms and legs, trying to keep up with him. We laughed together, and for a while, forgot about the cold. But I knew I had to get Texas back into the cabin soon. I hugged Texas and rolled us both over once more, bringing my knees forward so I ended up sitting on his hips.

I looked down at Texas and said, "I am a bull rider, and you are my bull. If you want to go inside, you must buck me off!"

He laughed at me. "Fine. I've met some mighty mean bulls in my time, and they taught me quite a few tricks. You won't last eight seconds."

"Only eight seconds, and I win?"

"Yup, but it's harder than it looks. Get ready," said Texas. "The chute is opening."

His hips lifted me, and I started counting, "én, to, tre, fire..." Then his hips suddenly dropped, and I squeezed my legs together to stay on him. He rose again, twisting to one side, then the other, falling again, then rocking side-to-side.

"Fem, seks, sju, åtte!" I toppled off to the side into the snow. "I win! I did it! Eight seconds!" I yelled. "I am the greatest bull rider in Norway!"

"You are probably the ONLY bull rider in Norway," said a panting Texas. "But I recommend lots and lots of practice riding this bull."

"That was such fun! I'm looking forward to it!"

"I think for your prize, I'm going to cook you up a Texas-style dinner tonight."

"That sounds great to me. I have been teaching you Norway. Now you can teach me Texas."

**********

CHAPTER 11

**********

We got up, went into the cabin, and drank several glasses of water to replace what we lost in sauna. Then I went over to Texas, took his hand, and rubbed it between my legs.

Texas said, "You're wet. Is that from sweating in the sauna?"

"No, Texas. It is from you. I am ready for more bull-riding practice."

Texas grinned and we went over to one of the beds, where Texas lay down on his back. I resumed my bull riding position over his hips.

"Do you use a saddle when you ride bulls?", I asked.

"No, we sit directly on the bull's back and the only thing we hold onto is a bull rope. The rope loops around the bull and has a handle we can put our hand into. We raise the other arm into the air for balance. If you make it eight seconds, the judges will award up to fifty points each to the rider, and the bull."

I looked down at his nearly erect cock and laughed. "Then I will use your ca-ca-ca-ca-cock as my bull rope!"

"Whoa, cowgirl! At the end of the ride, the bull rope falls off the bull. This bull would rather not have that happen."

"Well, then I will need to find someplace to keep it safe."

I grasped his cock, slid my hips slightly forward, then began rubbing the head against my pussy. I could feel his cock as it grew in my hand. Releasing my grip, I spread my fingers, trapping his cock against me, and gently rubbed. My fingers were massaging one side of his shaft, while the other side of his cock massaged my pussy. It felt so good! I could stand it no longer! I rose, then guided him into me. Slowly. Sensuously. Fantastically.

I held one hand against my hairy mound, pressing it slightly inward. The other I raised into the air for balance. "Are you ready, bull?"

Texas was already breathing deeply. "The chute is opening."

I began rocking with my hips back and forth, while Texas began moving his hips up and down, driving his cock deeper into me. We quickly synchronized our movements, both of us enjoying the wonderful combination of friction and slipperiness taking place inside my vagina.

"Uhhh!" I cried out.

Using my inner muscles, I clamped his cock tighter. My bull was enjoying itself and wasn't trying extremely hard to buck me off, so there was no need to use my arm for balance, but it felt oddly good, so I kept it in the air.

"Ohhh-ummm! Ohhh-ummm!

I felt his cock twitch inside me and saw his head tilt back and his mouth open. Texas was close. I shut my eyes and concentrated on the magnificent sensations building within me. The tingles. The pressure. The tightness. And then it was my time. "Oh, Odin!" Our movements continued, with each of his thrusts yielding my response, Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!"

Texas kept bucking against me, and his cries joined mine. His hips rose once more, he uttered a long primal 'Ahhhhhhhhhh', and then his hips returned to the bed. I fell forward onto his chest, allowing his bull rope to slip out of me. We were both breathing heavily as we tried to kiss. I couldn't manage it, so instead I licked his lips with my tongue and nuzzled against his face.

"How. Did. I. Do. Texas?"

"You get all fifty points from this judge," he said. "No, make that fifty-one!"

We lay there collecting our thoughts and our breath.

**********

Chapter 12

**********

We finally got up and both of us dressed. Texas said we should retrieve his snowmobile. There were snowshoes outside the cabin for him to use, and I would use my skis.

Texas prepared a backpack with what he needed. "I heard snowmobiles can be a might finicky to start after they run out of gas, so I packed a few extra things."

There were still several hours of daylight, so we did not hurry and stopped frequently. I said, "Look at the beauty of the new snowfall and how it lays on the mountains. Everything is so fresh and crisp and clean."

We paused near a small stand of birch trees. "What do you see, Texas?"

"Um, trees?"

"Texas, sometimes you do not see the trees, because you are too focused on the forest. Look closer and tell me what you see."

"The wind is gently blowing, and the bare branches of the trees are moving with it. The shadows are dancing on the snow."

"Very good. But look still closer, under the trees."

"Are those animals?"

"They are. Arctic Foxes. A male and female, resting now. They do not hibernate and have come out of their den to enjoy the warmth of the sun. Their den must be nearby, perhaps in that low ridge over there, called an esker. Around mid-sommar, their young will emerge."

We continued for several minutes, and I pointed out various animal tracks in the snow. Texas started watching for them and soon found others. Then, hearing something, I paused again.

"Shhh! Listen for a low-pitched, guttural call. Something like repeated clucking or chuckles. Over there! Willow Ptarmigan! Their plumage is all white in winter. To survive, they have special muscles to help them shiver."

"Sounds like they could use a sauna. How do you know these things, Amarillo?"

"I watch and listen to my forest. Just as you know how to ride a bull, play a guitar, or fix a snowmobile. Neither of us has time to learn everything, so we must choose carefully."

We came to the top of a small hill and looked toward the sun. On each side was a bright orb of light, with a slight red tinge on the side closest to the sun.

"What are those?" shouted Texas. "They're beautiful!"

"Those orbs are sundogs. The rays of the sun are bending from the ice crystals hanging in the air. Not unlike the way rainbows form after a storm."

"We don't get too many ice crystals in Texas. Look! Down there, I see my snowmobile."

We reached the snowmobile without difficulty, and Texas began working on it. I know little about snowmobiles, other than they frighten the animals in my forest. And I know nothing about fixing them, so instead, I cleared away the drifted snow. After a few minutes, Texas got the engine started.

"Hanging around with a bunch of rodeo cowboys who drive old pickup trucks, you learn a lot about fixin' engines. I had to re-prime the fuel pump and then give it a shot of starter fluid."

We started back to the cabin, Texas on his snowmobile, and me on my skis. Texas quickly moved far ahead, but I was not in a hurry, so I skied more slowly and enjoyed the quiet beauty of nature.

**********

Chapter 13

**********

Texas prepared dinner and made a big pot of something he called Texas Red, consisting of just meat and a spicy sauce, with no beans, rice, or noodles. He told me he had heard Norwegian food is not very spicy, so he brought the chili seasonings with him. I pointed out a bottle of Chili-Ketchup in his refrigerator, but he said he tried it, and that even babies in Texas ate spicier food than that.

Texas enjoyed his chili, but I was less enthusiastic as the flames erupted in my mouth. As we ate, he described his favorite foods from Texas, including barbecue, smoked brisket, fajitas, and Frito Pie, and wished he could serve me pecan pie for dessert.

Still hungry after eating a little of his Texas Red, I nibbled brunost, the caramelized Norwegian brown cheese, with hard rye crackers. I offered him some, but I could see the reluctance on his face. I described traditional Norwegian foods, including many fish dishes, but again, he was not interested. I mentioned our national dish, fårikål, a stew made with lamb, cabbage, and potatoes, along with finnbiff, a type of stew made with reindeer meat, and he seemed more willing to try them.