Searching for ANR Relationship - Ann

Story Info
ANR breast suckling leads woman to orgasm... hard!!
957 words
3.87
10.6k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leeaz383
Leeaz383
49 Followers

Thanks for stopping by to read my story. This story is based on mostly facts, with names changed and details left out, to protect everyone involved.

And of course: everyone in this story is way older than 18 years. No infringement is intended where some facets of this story reference materials I found on the Internet.

If you are squeamish about having affairs or female lactation for nourishment/pleasure then skip this story.

----

In my search for an ANR relationship, a different CraigsList ad brought me to Ann.

Ann and her kids (which I didn't find out about until later) had moved here from the central part of the country. Her current job was with the state.

She told me that she had wanted to try having an ANR, but she had a very unique problem. One I had never heard about.

I don't normally date women with tattoos. I don't find them attractive. Yet in the few e-mail exchanges we had, I found out that he had created an elaborate one. You see, her ex was the artist that did it. Honestly have to say I have never seen anything that colorful and realistic. The colors and hues were spot on. It in-compassed her entire breast. It was of an animal. Unfortunately, I can't reveal the animal, as that could reveal her identity.

But Sucking on that tit was almost like french kissing the cat he had put on. I will say that much.

She said she was a challenge because she had a unique issue. The only problem was she wouldn't tell me what it was until we met. That of course piqued my curiosity.

If true, it was one that I'd never experienced with anyone before. And it would make an ANR a challenge to have in deed, but she was eager and willing to try anyway.

We arranged to meet in a parking lot on our side of town. She was late, as she had wanted to jump in the shower before she met me. We stood there in the parking lot and talked for a while. It just so happened that I knew of a place where we would go on the outskirts of town, that was remote but close to where we were. I doubt the local county Sheriff's Department would ever patrol by there.

We kissed a little bit. Then she told me what the secret was.

She could orgasm by titty play.

It wasn't easy because we were in the front seat of my sport utility with bucket seats and a center console. But I had to give it a try.

I reached out for her breast, and she reacted like she was extremely ticklish.

I fondled her nipple as we kissed, and she just went crazy. I helped her out of her bra. Her breast felt just like any other C-D cup that I've held in my past. But trying to tease her nipple through her t-shirt, would cause her to spasm like I never have seen a woman to do before.

You see, she was one of the rare women that nipple play would cause her orgasm. Doctors say that 1 in 3 women can experience this. She was my first.

She finally took off her t-shirt and I saw first hand... the handiwork that her ex had done. Very high quality work. It was the face of a cat alright; nipple dead square in its mouth. He had to have been quite the artist.

So I took her nipple into my mouth. Again, noting odd about it from the usual standpoint. She wasn't lactating.

In no-time, she was in an orgasm.

I figured that if she was going to orgasm, I should try to drive her to a good one.

As my mouth was on her tit, my hand went to her crotch. I've never seen a woman cum that hard before.

After that orgasm subsided, she unfastened her pants and maneuvered them down her legs. Her shirt is off.

I went after round two. This time with my bare hand fondling her pussy, and my mouth sucking on her tit for all I could muster. I made her cum extremely hard. The only thing I didn't do, was let up on my pursuit. I kept her cuming over and over. It was like a primal action when she pushed me away.

After that round, she bent over and was in the best fetal position she could get to in the seat. All activity had to stop.

It was cool enough outside that we caused the windows to fog up in the SUV.

She kept mumbling, I'm sorry... I rubbed her back, and tried to talk her down.

Yes, I thought, she was a challenge alright.

What upset me in the end was that she admitted she had a sick child at home. I was like, why are you with me? You should be at home taking care of them. She said that they were ok. And that her older children could take care of the younger one.

This was upsetting to me and clear a signal that the activities for the night were done. She had 3 kids. They needed her more than I. I took her back to her car, and I never saw her again. I felt bad and almost guilty in a way, for her kids, especially knowing what position she held with the state.

The most interesting part of the night was watching a woman orgasm through breast play. That was new to me. I never knew it was possible. But I did manage to make that cat get hot and agitated. That was at least, quite the experience and fun!

Leeaz383
Leeaz383
49 Followers