Searching for Sasquatch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your continued persistence - in arguing about this - tells me that it DOES matter to you - maybe as much as it does to me - which further strengthens my opinion that IF I've been saving myself, YOU might be the perfect person to give myself to."

I held my tongue.

"... and now you're quiet?" she asked.

"You said my arguments were only strengthening your resolve. I need to be quiet so you can think clearly - without interference - I'm violating scientific method."

Her hands went to my collar and she pulled me forwards until she could wrap her arms around my neck. When she had claimed a kiss from me, she kept her arms around me and leapt into my arms. I caught her so as not to dump us both onto the ground. She proceeded to kiss me until I barely had air left in my muscles to support the two of us. Finally, she let me breathe.

"Where's your smarmy retort now, old man?"

"Mashed firmly against the front of your shorts, smart-assed little girl."

"Naughty little girl?"

"Maybe..."

"I think I need to be spanked..."

"I don't think..."

"... on the cunt."

"Oh, God!"

"Your cock's getting hard, old man."

"Fuck!"

"Let's go work on that story of yours..."

She dropped back to the ground, leaned forward, used her teeth to gnaw on the bump in my pants (causing me to groan loudly), and then stood to her feet to take my hand.

"Which way is back?" she asked.

Her fingers were thin. Her hands, so young. Her nails were painted in odd swirls of pink and black. How many years has it been since I was on a date?

It was dusk by the time we got back to the cabin. Sophie grabbed four apples from the bag on the counter and stacked them on the doorstep before taking a picture of the little pyramid and closing the door for the night.

"Get your laptop," she ordered, as she headed into her bedroom.

Gloriously naked, she stacked the pillows behind her head, laid on the mattress - propped up so she could see the chair in the corner - and spread her knees open wide.

I got distracted, gazing at her shaved pussy, walking into the room - and caught my hip on the corner of the bed - arresting my movements mid-stride. I rubbed the bruise and went to sit in the chair.

I opened the laptop and found my place.

"Let me know when you're ready," she said.

I stuck some tildes in the story as a placeholder - to tell me where the break needed to go - to be filled in later - and started the section on what she had described at the table.

"Okay," I said, looking up.

As she began pleasuring herself, my fingers typed.

Normally, when I type, I watch the screen - analyzing every word - checking the spelling, matching the context, looking for errors. Now, I typed without looking - watching her fingers as they danced across her skin.

She rubbed around the outside of her taut breasts, swirling her fingertips in - like a cyclone - to tease and torment her areolas and her nipples. Her breath caught as her fingertips - both the left and the right - first touched - and then targeted - her stiff sensitive bumps.

Her nipples were tiny - like the erasers on the tops of my #2 pencils. They looked hard enough to cut gemstones. I wanted to bite the damned things - to taste them - to suck them - to be the first to nurse from them.

These weren't the nipples of a mother; these were the breasts and nipples of a tender, young lover. Fields not yet plowed. Flower buds waiting to open. Stamen waiting to be coaxed into giving up their pollen.

At this point, I had no clue what my fingers were typing. Were they telling of the lusty sounds coming out of her mouth as she touched herself? Were they describing the musky scent of her arousal? Of the pheromones permeating the air?

Her fingers moved down - across her pale flat stomach - teased across the shallow dip of her navel, and then brushed back and forth across her bare mons. Her breathing had gotten heavier. Her eyes were more hooded. Her arousal was more intense. Her eyes stared into my own.

Her eyes moved to my cock and mine returned to watching her fingers tease little circles around her hairless mound - ducking down to lightly brush over the hood that hid her juicy, tender nub. Her breath caught - and so did mine - when her clit twinged at her touch. She pulled her fingers away like she'd been bitten. She bit her lip. Her eyes looked as hungry as mine felt.

Her fingertips teased along the border between her thighs and her vulva - down the left and up the right - circling back to that sensitive little bump. She worried her lower lip again as she gave her clit a little squeeze.

Her fingers moved to trace the line of her pussy-lips. I held my breath as the flower began to bloom. Inside was the most tender, pink, pussy that I had ever seen. Her slit was shiny with her juices. I longed to taste her.

I started to lay the laptop down.

"No!"

I groaned. I moaned. I think I might have whimpered.

"Keep typing."

I didn't look at the words, the keyboard, or the computer. I have no idea if I was even on the right keys. I only typed so she'd keep touching herself. Fuck the story to hell.

There was only one finger now. That pink and black nail hid what I most wanted to see. It teased me relentlessly. I could almost feel the slickness of her slit as her fingertip traced up, slowly, headed back for her clit again.

When it arrived, I gasped when she did - as she pressed her fingertip onto it - and circled slowly, surrounding it, abusing it, trapping it, taunting it. Her body shivered and she yanked the finger away.

After a moment's rest, it returned to tracing the outer lips of her beautiful blossom. She was biting her lip again.

God! I was about to blow a load in my pants!

She made one more lap around her labia - and then from her puckered pussy-hole, up her slit, to stop - just before her clit.

She withdrew her arm, wrapped it behind and under her leg, and began teasing it back and forth across her entrance. She made little circles until it opened slightly. We both gasped as her nail - and the first digit - slipped inside.

She worked the finger in and out until a second would fit.

Her left hand came down and three fingers pushed down on her hooded clitoris as she worked to get a third finger inside of her vagina.

When it finally went in, she worked her fingers in and out exactly three times - and then all movement stopped.

"Pants off," she ordered, "and underwear."

I was not as careful as I should have been with the laptop. I'd worry about that later. My foremost thought - at this point - was how to get undressed without tripping over my clothes and falling onto my dick - and risk breaking it in half.

"On your knees," she commanded, "knees against my ass. Hands on top of your head."

I obeyed - and then I groaned in agony as she grasped my cock.

"Eyes up here," she demanded.

I whimpered.

She stared into my eyes as she used the head of my aching prick to rub up and down the short length of her slippery trench. I felt her bump it against her clit and then she drug it back to the bottom. I felt her nudge it against her entrance and I wanted - so desperately - to look.

"Don't," she ordered, reading my mind.

I whimpered again as she slowly stroked my cock with her hand - with the tip mashed firmly against her tight entrance. I tumbled - out of control - as my cock bucked in her hand - and my balls began jetting my spunk down the length of my prick - and into the mouth of her vagina. She continued stroking as more and more of my spunk pumped into her secret place.

When the pulses stopped, she milked my rod to get the last few remaining drops. Then she slid my prick up and down her slit once more, lathering the excess across her slippery trench. Then she released me.

"Write that down," she commanded.

I settled back into the chair and pulled my laptop back onto my lap. I typed furiously - looking up to watch her dig my jizz out of her cunt and rub it all over her vulva - from top to bottom. She moaned as she rubbed it in like it was some kind of healing ointment.

When my fingers stopped - after finishing their work, she said, "Save it, close down the laptop, get naked, kill the light, and come lay beside me. Grab a blanket; this one's a mess."

I followed her orders - to the letter - and, soon, I was lying beside her. She rolled to face me and gave me a very nice kiss, holding me around the ribs, pulling me close.

"Finger me," she said. "Shove your naughty-sauce up inside of my cunt with your fingers. Make me cum."

She kissed me and didn't let me go until she'd tumbled through a small orgasm.

She laid her head on my chest and caught her breath.

She hadn't told me to stop fingering her - so I was still, gently, working in and around her tight entrance.

"You won't find a hymen there," she warned me. "I tore that away - long ago - in my quest to give myself the world's greatest orgasm."

"Did you find it?" I asked.

"It wasn't bad; I'm pretty sure you will do better. I'm already stoked."

"I'm worried I'll disappoint."

"If at first you don't succeed..."

"That argument would suggest that I should fail a few hundred times first," I said, smiling.

"I wouldn't say 'no' to a hundred inferior orgasms before you really wrench a good one from my body and soul..." she purred.

~~~

I woke up with my fingers still buried in her pussy. I must have unknowingly moved a digit or two because her eyes opened immediately and she smiled at me.

"Good morning," she said, giving me a soft kiss.

"Good morning, Angel," I replied.

She giggled.

I wriggled my fingers - as they lay, tucked inside of her - and she purred - and kissed me again.

"Okay, are we ready for a new chapter?" she asked.

I smiled and said, "Sure."

"Good. First, the couple in the cabin are going to have a nice, hot shower. Then they'll cuddle for a bit and share some naughty kisses."

"Okay."

"Then we'll... I mean... they... will 69. Eat my pussy until I'm close and then spank my twat until I cum. I think you'll like it."

"Okay."

"Then you type while I rub myself until you're hard again. As soon as you're ready to fuck me hard, I want that cock inside of me and I want you to fuck this pussy like you own it. Got it?"

"Are you sure?"

She stared at me and said nothing.

"I just want to make sure..."

"You've done your due diligence, Officer Ben. You're gonna own this pussy or I'm gonna tie you, naked, to the bed and rub my pussy up and down your body until you finally break and give me what I want."

"Actually, that kind of sounds like.."

"Don't make me hurt you..." she growled.

She was kind of smiling... but I decided she was serious.

"Yes, dear."

"No 'dear'. 'Angel' is acceptable; 'baby girl' or 'pumpkin' would be better."

Yes, Angel."

"Good. Come on."

She pulled me up, out of bed, down the hall, and into the shower.

God, she was gorgeous. I was a barely-in-shape 50-year-old; she was barely old enough to drink. Her touch was electrifying. I was immediately hard. We got through the shower without incident - but only because she was in a hurry to get back into the bedroom.

~~~

Back in her room, Sophie apparently decided that we didn't need to cuddle. I got one kiss and then she was on the bed - lying on her back - and she was moving me around to straddle her face.

I just about collapsed as she deep-throated my cock again, holding onto my ass with both hands to pull herself up and bury my rod straight down her throat.

She hunched her cunt up at me - hinting that I was not holding up my end of the bargain - and I lowered my face to reciprocate. I'd barely gotten started when she swallowed three times in a row - with my dick buried down her throat - and I nutted directly into her stomach.

Having finally gotten her breakfast, she relaxed and let me work. Her sexy sounds told me how much she appreciated what I was doing. I followed the pattern she'd established the day before - work over her mons, down her lips, wait for her to open, tease down the middle, bump the clit, back to the labia, tease the vaginal entrance, glide back up the slit, and wrestle her clit.

"Oh! Yes!" she gasped. "Spank my clit and pussy! Spank it 'til I cum!"

I had never done this before, but I'd watched a video once. Apparently, I was doing it right because her only response was to moan and writhe.

When she came, she squirted - hitting me in the mouth. It was a little different tasting but I'd never had a lover do that and I thought it was hotter than fuck. I immediately started sucking her pussy like I was trying to get all of the juice out of an orange. She squealed and came again. After her third climax, she shoved me away, panting.

She pushed me onto my back, climbed on top of me, and kissed me until I couldn't breathe.

"Don't do that!" she complained.

"You clearly liked it," I said, laughing.

"I came so hard! You were supposed to make me cum hard by pounding that cock of yours into me."

"I guess I'll just have to try to make it up to you then."

She looked at my lips - and then back into my eyes - and said, "I'll hold you to that."

She wrapped her arms around my ribs and snuggled against my chest. My cock was becoming tentatively curious about what might be next.

"You need to write any of that down?" she asked after several minutes of cuddling.

"Yeah, probably. I think I missed a few of the more intimate details."

"Intimate, huh?"

"Intimately intimate."

"Did you like it?"

"The squirting? That's new for me. Yes. I think you've just opened a part of Pandora's Box that even I didn't realize was waiting to unleash chaos into the world."

"When you started chewing and sucking on me, I thought I was going to die! It felt so good it hurt! You can't suck that hard!"

"Chaos unleashed," I said, snickering.

"I'll give you some chaos, old man," she promised.

"You are already a tempest that I never imagined."

"None of this ever happened in your dirty little stories?" she asked, smirking.

"Oh, it happened. It just never happened to me! It was just stories."

"So, I'm some kind of wet dream?"

"You are definitely a wet dream, you sexy vixen."

"Mmm... I don't think I've ever been a sexy vixen before."

"No one may have ever called you that but I'm pretty sure you've been a hot little succubus for most of your life."

"I wish my pussy wasn't still tingling cuz I need to fuck you," she cooed.

"Why don't you rest your pussy and I'll see if I can get my story caught up to where we're at so far?"

She reached down, groped my cock, and kissed me hard - rubbing her hand along the length of my rod to gently massage my ball-sac.

"God-damn, little girl!" I growled.

"Mmm... naughty little girl...?" she purred.

"Very naughty."

I grabbed her ass in my hands and pulled her up for a few more lusty kisses.

"If I'm going to get this story written, we need to stop," I finally told her.

"I kind of like this, though," she said, sticking her lower lip out in a pout.

"Little girls that pout don't get treats," I warned her, chuckling.

"Maybe I want spanked again," she replied, smirking.

"Go. Check your apples. Let me write for a while," I replied.

"Oh!" she said, hopping up.

She was a hot little dish. God! How the fuck did this happen?! I heard the front door open. Did she put any clothes on? We're remote - but not completely isolated.

"Oh! Shit! It worked!" she squealed.

I threw the blankets to the side and, naked, went to see what she'd found. On the front stoop of the cabin, the apple pyramid had been replaced with a skinned, field-dressed rabbit.

Either somebody else was around - and had figured out what the apples were for - or Sophie had just made contact with Sasquatch. Lots of wild animals would, conceivably, take off with the apples she'd left - but - I couldn't think of anything that would leave this behind in trade.

She ran for her phone. Once she was finished with the pictures, I asked her if she was keeping the rabbit. She couldn't immediately decide. I grabbed a gallon-sized storage-bag and put it in the refrigerator.

As she messed with her phone - looking back over her pictures - I cleaned my hands and then returned to my laptop to start filling in the details, from our escapades, that hadn't fully made it into the story yet.

I'd connected my opening - mapped it through last night's intense exchanges - and then tried to do a sufficient job of detailing my first squirt experience. I was probably going to have to have Sophie read this. It was losing a little bit in translation.

I smelled bacon frying and - having saved the document - followed the invisible, guiding hand of a rumbling, empty stomach.

There is nothing in this world as hot as a sexy little cutie - wearing nothing but an apron and a smile - cooking bacon in a cast-iron skillet. She heard the shutter-snap and turned to catch me holding my phone.

My stomach dropped as I waited for her reaction. Thankfully, it was an adorable smile.

"What's that for?" she asked, giggling.

"I wanted to document the highly sought-after, elusive creature that I never thought I'd see in my lifetime," I told her, smirking.

She giggled some more and I wanted to peel that apron off of her and suck those jiggly little titties.

"Is the bacon for Bigfoot?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, with a little worry in her eye as she looked at me when she replied, "but I'm making some for us too."

She studied me for a minute before asking, "Why?"

"Well," I replied. "You'll probably think I'm sexist for even saying it but - IF I've somehow stumbled onto a hot, young temptress who enjoys cooking in the raw, then I have definitely died and I somehow missed my appointment with Saint Peter to get my proper introduction to the afterlife."

She turned off the burner, set the tongs on the counter, and came over to wrap me in a tight little hug with a lip-tingling kiss to top it off.

"You're not dead," she said, lustily.

"Feels like Heaven to me," I replied, smiling.

She giggled some more. Her tight little titties vibrated against my chest.

I set my phone down, dropped to my knees, ducked my head under her apron, and wrapped my arms around her hips to slide my tongue up and down her tangy slit. Her fingers twined into my hair and started pulling - which just made me dig a little deeper.

"Don't," she gasped, "stop."

When I knew she was getting close, I sucked her mons and clit like a peach and she squeaked as she came. She squirted a little again and I lapped at her juicy slit until she was clean - and panting for breath.

"I think you've earned your breakfast," she reported, when I had stood back to my feet - and received another kiss.

"Thanks - but I've already eaten," I said, smirking.

She laughed softly and squeezed me - before giving me another kiss.

"Come eat. Is your story caught up?"

"Yes."

"Good. We can move to getting that old man horny enough that he fucks the shit out of the college girl."

I wasn't much of an ass-man but, staring at her tight little butt, as I processed what she was saying, my cock announced its agreement that it was the nicest ass we'd ever encountered. Since I was still naked, my appreciation was immediately evident when she looked over her shoulder to see why I was being quiet. She giggled and shifted her weight from foot to foot to make it jiggle even more delightfully.

"Still pretty sure I'm dead," I said - which caused her to laugh again.

"You're not that old," she replied, smirking.

She handed me a plate with crispy bacon, an egg (over easy), and buttered toast.

"I haven't been served an over-easy egg since..." I began.

She looked at my wedding band and said, "How long?"

"Two years," I replied, pulling out the chair to sit.