Seaside with Two Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carefully, I introduced first one, then two fingers into her warm, slick tunnel while teasing around her clit. Emma cried out and bucked, grabbing my head, trying to force my face into her.

I held on as she writhed, playing, rubbing and teasing, building her excitement.

Never had I been with someone so animated and was thankful for the darkness and sound of the surf masking her cries and groans.

When it seemed right, I took her tiny nub between my lips and suckled gently while twisting and probing my fingers inside.

Emma mashed my face into her, then came with a gurgling groan.

I lifted up to watch, still massaging her gently. She was beyond beautiful: her eyes were screwed shut, back arched, head thrown back, one hand gripping my head, the other flung out to claw and grasp the sand, her skin glowing under the moon.

Before Emma completely recovered, I slid up, careful to get any sand off my dick, then nudged the tip at her entrance. Her pussy seemed to be pulling me inside.

Still panting from orgasm, Emma grabbed my hips and urged me into her.

I pushed and retreated, pushed and retreated, inching deeper each time. Emma's mouth was open, and her eyes were locked with mine as we joined. Finally, when I was buried fully within her, she locked her legs around me and pulled me into a kiss.

It wasn't one of those frantic first-time fucks. We started into a sensuous, slow summertime mating, neither of us in any hurry for it to end.

The warmth of Emma's body beneath me and the heat of her snug clasping passage contrasted with the cool night air. Each time I entered her, she sighed and moaned and met each thrust, angling her hips seeking the best angle, the deepest penetration.

Soon I was losing control and from Emma's increasing energy, it seemed she was getting close too. She ground against me each time I bottomed out, clinging with arms and legs as I took her.

Suddenly, she gasped, and her passage began rhythmically clutching at me. I pushed into her once more as deep as possible and tumbled over the edge.

It seemed to last forever: Emma locked onto me, riding out another orgasm as I pulsed inside her, filling her eager body with jet after jet of come.

Finally, all strength left me, and I collapsed, sliding to one side so as not to crush her. Emma hugged me to her as I recovered.

She was smiling when I opened my eyes.

"Someone should write a song about that," she said, stroking my head.

"I don't think any song could capture it. That was incredible. You're incredible, Emma. And you taste way better than lobster."

"Oh, gee. Thanks. I try to maintain a crustacean-free flavor down there."

I laughed.

She kissed me. "You can taste me any time you want. Don't even have to ask. No one's ever made me come like that."

We lay beside each other, gently caressing, until Emma said, "I want to do it again. But my shift starts at two and I know my sister is still awake worrying about me."

We made plans to meet the next day, but earlier. We dressed, then she walked back along the beach. I went back to my tent, drained, but happier than I'd been in a long time.

~~~~

The camp sites like mine next to the beach were on open ground. With the ocean breeze blocked by the rising lip of the sand dune bluff, my tent became unbearably hot by the time I woke around nine.

Emma was all I could think about. I didn't want to wait until that evening to see her again, so after a quick breakfast, I grabbed the campground map and set out on foot to find her trailer.

All the other campsites were sheltered in among the pine forest far from the beach. I walked the looping dirt roads past sites with everything from pup tents to bus-sized motorhomes. The sites were close, but separated by alders or pines, each with a regulation picnic table and firepit.

Pop-up tent trailers were everywhere, most with small kids playing or at least a car parked in front.

Finally, I spotted an older tent trailer with no car. Judging from the pine needles accumulated on the roof and how deep the wheels were sunk in the soil, it looked like it had been parked for months.

Cautiously, I crept up to see if anyone was home.

The inside flap of the screen window beside the door was half-unzipped. I stood on the step and stretched up to peer inside. On one of the fold-out bunk ends, Emma was sleeping on her side, facing me. She was naked except for a light sheet pulled over her rump. No one else was inside.

She looked angelic. Images of our midnight mating on the beach came back, getting me aroused. There was time for a quicky before she had to leave for work. And she did say I could taste her anytime.

I hesitated. Should I surprise her? She was bold and outgoing, so I figured she'd like it. Quietly, I opened the door and padded inside. Though shaded by trees, the trailer was was already roasting inside. A light sheen of sweat coated Emma's skin.

Shedding my clothes, I slid onto the bunk beside her and ran a hand down the soft skin of her back.

Her eyes blinked open, then widened in surprise. When she let out a yelp, I put my hand over her mouth.

"Shh," I said. "You'll scare your neighbors."

Emma's eyes darted from me to around the trailer.

"It's okay. Your sister isn't here. Surprised I found you?"

When I uncovered her mouth, she said, "B-Blake?"

"Shh. I couldn't stop thinking about you, Emma. I came to take you up on your offer."

Pushing her back, I quickly slid down between her legs. Her pussy looked even lovelier in the dappled shade of the tent trailer than it had in the moonlight.

She fumbled, trying to push my head away. "Wait! I'm not... you can't... oh, fuuuck!"

I dove the flat of my tongue between her folds, lapping, savoring her taste while skirting her clit with my thumb. Her hips lifted instinctively, pushing into me.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod," Emma breathed, her head falling back on the bunk. "Please... oh, please just..."

With one hand I reached to massage a boob and tease the hardening nipple while worshiping her pussy with lips, tongue, and my other hand.

Emma responded instantly, gasping and moaning, though quieter than the previous night. Campers on adjacent sites would hear us if we weren't careful.

I never thought my oral skills were anything great, but Emma's responses made me feel like a champion. She panted, working her arms and legs against the sheets, twisting her hips, then lay still, giving into the sensations, making sweet little mewling sounds interspersed with sighs and groans.

We didn't have much time, so I worked her harder than before, sliding fingers into her, curling them inside, fucking them in and out while lapping and pressing all around her mons. I followed by attacking her sensitive little clit then purposely avoiding it.

Like before, Emma grabbed my head with one hand, trying to force my face into her while clawing and flailing blindly with the other.

Soon, she seemed to be close, so I introduced a third finger into her tight passage then sucked and pressed directly on her clit.

"Oh my gaahh!" Emma cried, lifting her hips off the bunk. Then she flopped back boneless while inside her warm passage contracted, flooding generous wetness over my fingers.

Stroking her gently, I lifted up to watch the spectacle of her orgasm.

The trailer door opened. Emma stepped inside.

It was like having a stroke, or an out-of-body experience. Emma at the door had a towel draped around her neck, a toiletry bag in her hand. Her curly hair was damp.

Her mouth fell open and her eyes flared. "What the fuck are you doing to Mia?"

She ran forward, wrapped an arm around my neck and yanked me off the bunk onto the trailer floor. Before I could react, she had my arm twisted painfully behind me, pinning me to the floor.

"Mia!" she screamed, "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

The girl on the bunk sat up, disheveled and fazed. She had trouble finding words.

"It's... it's okay, Emma. I'm okay. It's my fault. I... he..."

She petered off in confusion and flailing hands then fell back onto the bunk and groaned.

~~~~

"How the hell could I know you're twins? You never said!"

The three of us were sitting at the picnic table outside, the twin sisters sitting opposite me. Mia and I had dressed. She looked as embarrassed and confused as me.

"I thought I did. But even if I missed that detail, it doesn't give you the right to walk into our trailer and stick your face in a girl's twat."

Mia touched Emma's hand. "no, it's my fault. I'm the one who didn't stop him."

"You were too shocked."

Mia studied the table and shrugged. "Yes. True. I was shocked at first. Then I realized who he was. Who he had to be. And after what you said about what you guys did last night and how great it was, I..."

Emma said, "You just let him do it? A complete stranger? What the fuck, Mia?"

Mia slumped further. "No. Not exactly. I tried to say something. Then... oh, it was so good. And it was so, so, bad. You know... your boyfriend doing that to me like he did to you. Thinking I was you. Fuck. I don't know, Emma."

Emma studied her sister. I didn't dare say a word. I felt like a rapist and wanted to crawl away and die.

"I can't believe you're not even angry," Emma said to Mia. She glared at me. "Because I'm absolutely fucking furious!"

"Emma," I said, "I'm not a pig. Honest. I've never, ever done anything without full consent. We get too much of that shit back home. My first girlfriend, she... well, never mind. If for a second I didn't think it was you..."

Emma shot me a withering look, but Mia flashed a shy smile then leaned to Emma's ear.

"He made me come," she whispered, a little too loudly.

"What?" Emma pulled back, looking at her sister. "No way."

"I did," Mia said. "Hard. Oh my god, Emma, it was good. I'm still like jelly inside."

~~~~

Emma ordered me off their campsite, and I slunk back to my tent. The morning had gone from a surprise I thought Emma would love to a disaster that might land me in jail.

I decided to drive to the city, an hour away. Even from the highway the island was quaint rolling hills covered by farmland and off near the horizon, the endless ocean loomed.

The city was known for a play that had been running for 20 years. It was sold out, so I wandered around, bought groceries and ice for the cooler, some booze, firewood and then visited the overpriced official cannabis store.

~~~~

It was dusk when I pulled into my camp site. One of the girls was waiting at my picnic table.

"Emma?" I said.

"Oh, so I guess you can tell us apart."

Sitting across from her, I slid the canister of weed to her.

"Like I promised," I said. "The store said it was the best bud they had. A real monster."

She looked inside. "Holy shit. This is a ton of weed. Feeling guilty about something?"

"Of course I'm feeling guilty. I ate out your sister thinking it was you."

"You also made her come."

"Well, good. Doesn't change anything."

"She doesn't come."

I blinked. "Sure she does. She did. Or she's one hell of an actress."

Emma shook her head. "She's been able to make herself come maybe once. And never, ever with someone else."

"Uh..."

"Do you know any twins?"

I thought about it. "No. At least not what do they call it... identical twins, like you."

"Well, we have a bond, you know? Way closer than most sisters. Mia is my best friend, my confidant. My partner in crime. I go to her when I need anything, and she comes to me."

"Sure," I said. "I've heard that. So—"

Emma held up a hand. "So, we look the same, but we're not the same. She's smarter, for one. And she's always been shy, cautious, overly polite. I've always been outgoing, jumping into things without looking. And I always get the guys. She doesn't."

"Oookay. Are you telling me Mia's a virgin?"

Emma sat back. "Oh, she's had boyfriends. The sweetest guys you can imagine. And she enjoys sex. Lots. But she doesn't come. Not everyone does, you know. Even by herself it just never happens. Lord knows we've tried. She says it happened once, but I think it was a mini-come, or she's kidding herself. So, this morning when you... when she came? It's kind of a big deal for us."

"I didn't do anything special. I just—"

"Whatever you did, it worked. And like she said, that you thought Mia was me and the surprise and naughtiness of it all helped put her over the top."

I digested that for a moment.

"So, you're not going to press charges?"

Emma laughed. "We want to see if you can do it again. Tonight."

I pondered that for a long while.

"No," I said.

Emma blinked then leaned forward.

"Didn't you hear me? Come back to our trailer. I'll go for a walk or whatever. Do your magic with Mia again and make her come." She grinned. "Then after, if you wouldn't mind, fuck my brains out, okay?"

"No. It's not okay. Emma, I loved being with you last night. Because I like you. A lot. You're like no one I've ever known. And we've really hit it off, haven't we?"

"Oh, yeah. So—"

"So, you said it yourself... you and Mia look the same, but you're not the same. Mia's your sister and she seems really sweet, but I don't know her. I'm not some... some... orgasm vending machine. Some guys will fuck anyone any chance they get, but I don't."

Emma stared in surprise.

"Would... would you do it as a favor for me? Mia really likes you. She's so excited you made her come."

"She doesn't know me, except maybe for what you've told her. I'd never ask a woman to do anything sexual as a favor. You think it's okay to ask something like that from me?"

Emma pursed her lips and sighed. She was quiet for a long while.

"Okay," she said in a falling tone. "I get what you're saying. Sorry. We thought you'd want to. We're just really excited about what happened, that maybe a few more times would... help her. Break her out of her shell. So maybe she could come as easily as I do."

Emma stood, taking a breath and forcing a smile.

"You know what? Forget it. You're right. Stupid idea. I guess this fucks things up between us now."

It hurt to see her troubled expression. I stood and put my arms around her.

"It doesn't change how special you are, Emma. It doesn't change me wanting to be with you."

She smiled up at me.

"So... have you eaten yet?" she said. "I didn't eat dinner."

"Help me get the stuff out of the car. We can start a fire and grill something."

"I'm vegetarian, remember?"

Emma laughed when I showed her the groceries: veggie cutlets, veggie burgers, fresh corn, and certified organic apple pie.

"Turning over a new leaf?" she said.

"Thought I'd give it a try. I know people can't keep on eating cows—or lobsters—forever. My family might disown me if they ever found out I bought this, though."

~~~~

"I never knew you could cook corn on a campfire. We always boil it."

Emma was finishing her second cob. I pulled out my last piece and unwrapped the foil.

"Back home there's corn far as the eye can see. We have ten billion ways to cook it, pop it, turn it into fuel, turn it into ham..."

"What? Into ham?"

"Pig feed."

She made a face. "Poor little oinkers. They're smarter than dogs, you know."

"Well, when it comes to escaping their pen they sure are."

Emma looked at my tent, one of those nylon dome things from a big box store. Despite staking and tying it down, it wobbled precariously in the ocean breeze.

"So glad we have a tent trailer," she said. "I hate sleeping on the ground."

"It's not so bad. I got one of those queen-sized air beds. Almost as high as a real bed. But then I didn't bring a pump so had to blow the damn thing up with my mouth. Took over an hour and I nearly passed out."

Emma laughed and was about to say something when we noticed someone standing just at the edge of the firelight: Mia, twirling a finger in her hair, looking uncertain.

Emma went to her. "What's wrong?"

"You were supposed to be back by now."

"Oh, shit. Sorry, Mia. But you knew I was here."

The sisters exchanged whispered words for a long while, then Emma took Mia's hand and pulled her closer to the fire. Mia stood stiff and awkward.

"Hi," I said. "What can I get you? Roasted corn on the cob? Veggie burger? Beer?"

"I ate. Look, I don't want to interrupt."

Emma nudged her. Mia scowled at her sister then said, "Well, maybe a beer."

The temperature had dropped the moment the sun set. We sat clustered around the fire, watching the flames.

The silence dragged on. I cleared my throat and said, "Mia, I owe you a huge apology. I'm so sorry for this morning."

She looked straight at me. "I'm not. Not at all. Emma told me you don't want to... you know... do it again. And you're right. It was the height of hubris to assume you'd be okay with that, so I'm sorry for that."

"Uh, hubris?"

"You know. Excessive pride. Arrogance."

"Hmm. Emma said you were the smart one."

"And she's right." She glanced at her sister and smirked.

Emma stuck out her tongue.

"But," Mia continued, "if you ever change your mind, I'll be waiting with open legs."

"Holy fuck, Mia!" Emma gasped.

I chuckled. "She also said you were the shy one."

Mia twirled another finger in her hair. "Well, no point being shy with a guy who's had his tongue up my cooter."

Emma sputtered, trying to form words.

I laughed. "It was my fingers in your cooter. My tongue was busy elsewhere."

"Well, whatever you were doing down there, it was pure magic."

She wet her lips, fixing me with a hungry stare.

"Oookay," I said, standing, "I think I'm ready for that apple pie now. Who wants some?"

~~~~

Emma wanted to try the weed, so we rolled a few joints of the stuff.

After a couple of hits, Emma said, "They call this a monster? More like a mouse."

She offered it to Mia. She stared as if it was sprayed with ebola.

Emma assured her it was from the cannabis store and unadulterated. Mia took a drag.

We only had the picnic table to sit on, so we dragged it close to the fire. We sat on the bench, backs to the tabletop, me sandwiched between the sisters.

Chatting and sharing a joint, we warmed ourselves as the night air cooled. Mia was quiet, letting her sister carry the conversation, then she slowly relaxed.

When I asked about college, Mia said she was entering third year of a data science degree. She explained what that was, but it all seemed very abstract.

Both sisters had endless stories of working at the restaurant. Emma had me laughing with tales of rude and entitled customers, incidents of abrupt projectile vomiting, and a five-person fistfight that ended with wiping out the salad bar.

"It's not all bad," said Mia. "We have huge family birthdays and get-togethers. People fly in from all over the world. And how many proposals have we seen, Emma? Six? Seven?"

"Including the guy who stuck the ring inside a biscuit then forgot which one it was? The girl nearly choked to death."

Mia chuckled. "Then there was that missing toddler. Everyone stopped to search everywhere. He was napping in the pile of stuffed lobsters in the gift shop."

Being twins, Emma and Mia tried to work sections in the dining room the furthest apart, but they were constantly mistaken for one another. Servers had to wear the same uniform, so Mia always wore her hair up, Emma wore hers down. They wore different makeup, different earrings, but still they were confused by customers and even managers and staff.

"After this summer," Mia said, "we are never, ever, working together again on anything."

Emma glanced at her sister. "Well, maybe on one more thing."

~~~~

By midnight, the three of us were mildly buzzed, chatting, and laughing like old friends. The adjacent campsites went dark as one by one each family got their kids settled, put out their fires and went to bed.