Season of Ashes Ch. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breath got caught in her throat. Her heart seemed to skip a beat. Was he still hard? She didn't risk a glance to check, not when she was so occupied with the ministrations of their liplock. But she could feel him, sense the magnetic thrum of his member as it leaned against the flat plateau of her belly, eliciting a shiver from her as a result of its warm, irradiating aura. He moved his hips, sliding his hung length along her skin, teasing her with a visual and tactile display of how deep he would bury himself if he gained access to her inner sanctum.

The pretty pink petals of her cunt were swollen with arousal. Nectar glistened over her folds, greasing the sensitive skin with a vivid glint. She adjusted her hips, raising herself slightly in the air before lowering herself again, and placed her bare cunt curtains over the rigid mass of his manhood. Her back billowed, spine rippling as she grinded against him, sliding her snatch up and down his length to soak it with her honey. Exhilaration overtook her senses; she exhaled a trembling moan into his mouth; her body vibrated, alive with a mounting excitement that throbbed from the capstone of her clit and surged through every nerve. Never had she felt such an insurmountable craving, never had she wanted to relinquish her sense of self to another -- to melt into another human being until she and he were practically indistinguishable.

"Will it..." -- she struggled to find opportunity for speech in the fleeting moments between kisses-- "...ever...stop?" She whimpered, pulverizing her lips against him to vent her frustration, her resentment at being so helplessly enthralled by his electric touch. "This wanting?" she appended. When had a man ever made her this wet without directly teasing her nether lips? It was becoming more and more difficult to imagine a future that didn't involve this -- a future that didn't encompass his steady presence in her life.

Her audacious tongue swept inside his mouth and scooped up some of his spit to augment her diminished reserves. She wrenched her lips apart from his with a gasp, pressing her forehead to his brow and angling her head down to examine the critical state of their loins.

"I need you," she said, sliding her hips forward. Her fingers tousled his hair, encasing his skull in the grip of both her hands. "Inside me." Her hips slid back, guiding his shaft back with the motion until the thick spire was saluting her, aiming right at her snatch. "Now." Her nails scratched aimless patterns on his scalp as she held on tight, artfully twisting her waist as she positioned herself over him, ass cheeks wobbling while the slick folds of her entrance dangled right on top of his cockhead, holding it aloft.

With a sharp intake of breath, she lowered herself, a soft cry immediately spilling from her mouth when the fat head of his dick pierced her entrance, pushing apart the velvety curtains guarding her passage like a hot knife through butter, and sliding home inside of her, right where he belonged. Milicent stifled her noises -- of protest? of delight? -- by occupying his mouth once more in an enduring kiss, purring right into his lips while her hips continued their descent, engulfing his oversized shaft inch after excruciating inch.

Dominik

If she had a problem with his possessive behaviour, she certainly did not show it. She threw her arms around Dominik's neck as they settled back against the couch, both of them panting with need whenever their lips parted. She seemed to be lost in the moment, drunk on the heady satisfaction of pleasing him, even if she hadn't achieved her own pleasure. That would come very soon -- sooner than she anticipated, if her reaction was anything to go by.

He heard Milicent's breath hitch. Her hips rolled to meet his, tracing the outline of his still-aching manhood with the tender folds of her cunt. She had been expecting someone with appetites more easily satisfied, had she? Her kisses stifled another deep chuckle, mingling with her throaty moan as she slicked him with her juices.

Oh, she was wet. Her words were a whimper of desperation, half moaned. She squirmed in his grip, and his hands slid to her hips to clutch her, an expression of the same need with which she ground against him. His cock surged; if he had flagged at all after using her mouth, that was forgotten as quickly as he felt the boiling heat of her loins against his. This was the side of her that he'd been craving, the wanton need she displayed was utterly at odds with the face she presented to the world, and yet fit so naturally into what he knew of her. For all her propriety, the woman was hiding an insatiable appetite to match Dominik's own -- he couldn't wait to discover if that held true in the future.

"Not as long as I have anything to say about it." His words were growled into her lips, his breath mingling with hers in between their kisses. He didn't know whether her question was directed at her own desires or at his -- and he wasn't certain that it mattered. He was just as astonished at the depths of his craving for this woman, at how fully she had captured his attention in just a few short hours. This was beyond the simple chemical reactions of a body celebrating survival. He was certain now that Milicent was not faking her own reactions to him -- the evidence of that was dripping down his shaft, coating him in her honey.

His fingers raked along her spine as hers tangled in his hair. It sent sparks of dull pain across his scalp, but that was entirely inconsequential. His focus was entirely between their bodies, where his tip nestled at her entrance. Dominik held his breath; how could he not? Time stood still for a moment, and then she sank down onto him.

The moan torn from Milicent's mouth was met by a sigh of pleasure from Fujiwara. His tip was enveloped in liquid heat, slowly sliding down his length. Even with how slick she was, it was a difficult fit; she was impossibly tight around him. Silken walls rippled around his length, trying to resist the intrusion, but he would not be denied. Inexorably, he slid into her centre, right where he belonged. There was no other reason she felt so good around him, how their union felt so right. He was certain that it was on the edge of painful for Milicent, but it was nothing less than exquisitely pleasurable for Dominik.

It took an eternity to bottom out in her -- a perfect, timeless moment before her hips finally came to rest against his. She was pierced to the core, spread around a shaft that moulded her perfectly to him. From the first touch of her lips, Dominik had been sure he wanted more. Now he was absolutely certain that he'd never let her go. He was going to possess her, to use her up until nothing was left of either of them and they were annihilated in the fury of their own desires. This was merely the first step, claiming her as his own in a way that she'd never forget.

Beneath her, Fujiwara rolled his hips. He stirred his cock in her depths, plumbing the clenching embrace of her cunt, each motion only enhancing how tight she was around him, how her fluttering muscles tried to massage every inch. He didn't have leverage for deep thrusts, but he didn't need to; after the furious dominance of facefucking her, he was determined to destroy her in an entirely different manner. He met her kisses with crushing hunger, intent on showing her the tempestuous force of his desires.

His fingers raked down her spine, leaving angry trails of his own. He broke their kiss only to duck his head and trace nips along the elegant curve of her jaw, lashing the arc of her throat with his tongue. Waves of pleasure burned through him, and he was certain that Milicent felt the same.

"You feel so fucking good." His breath was hot in her ear, his voice coarse with a growl of hunger. "And I'm going to fuck you until you can't take any more."

Or until he passed out from the sensory overload; either was perfectly possible with how aroused he was. He slid his hands down to her hips once again, fingernails digging in with the force of his desires as his cock twitched deep within her. He smoothed his hands up her sides to cup her perfect breasts, finally satisfying what he'd desired since he first saw her. In the same way that she'd lavished his body with her appreciation, he was determined to make her feel the full force of his.

Milicent

Milicent couldn't envision a more condign punishment for her accumulated sins than the fucking perfect, fucking agonizing capitulation signified by this profane union. There had never been a breach more intense, more tormenting, more becoming than the slow -- painfully slow -- violation of her drooling, pristine cunt. Not even the perfervid motions of their kiss could drown out the obscene squelch of wetness that rang out from her molten depths as his cock punched its way inside, supplanting her juices and forcing her nectar to leak over his shaft in sparkling rivulets that raced down to his balls seconds before her pink lips finished their laboured descent. She had to consciously remember to breathe, to catch stray wisps of air between kisses as she luxuriated in the moment, revelling in the airtight fit of his member trapped inside her convulsing cunt. It was only the culmination of the first hilting thrust; it already felt like she had been torn apart.

The fact was, no matter how perfect he felt, he was just too big for her. He carved her out in a way that made her feel, with the benefit of hindsight, as though she had been neglected for the entirety of her adult life -- as though she were a fresh, unspoiled virgin surrendering to the throes of passion for the very first time, her unpractised body squirming while her lover skewered her in place. His subsequent thrusts, shallow and even gentle, felt anything but tender in the crucible of her depths. He sculpted her from the inside, sawing her open with throbbing thrusts that urged her walls to loosen, to spread, to yield to the overwhelming inevitability of his permanent placement inside her.

The vulgar stretching that took place below contrasted with the affectionate fusion of their mouths. They made out like reunited lovers, and it was only the wicked urgency of their liplock -- the crushing force of his lips, the breathless tremble of her moans, the fervent dash of interlocking tongues -- that suggested something more scandalous than saccharine in their wanton conduct. Before long, however, Dominik shattered the spell of the kiss, and Milicent was rendered audible, moaning into the air while he teased the knife's edge of her jaw and roared hot thunder in her ear.

"Fuck yes."

His touch traced the curve of her back, and in the wake of his clawed caress, her spine arched and wormed, its movements impelling her hips to twist as she slowly recovered from the shock of his thrusts and began to reciprocate with bouncing plunges of her own design. She sighed against his cheek, singing him a song of her lust with short, whimpering grunts that fanned humid air over his skin -- and even the occasional warbling shriek when the battering ram of his throbbing, twitching shaft kissed her deepest reaches, making her passage quiver around his girth with milking intensity in a vain bid to defy his advances.

His hands moved to her pinwheeling breasts, trapping the fleshy curves in the lattice of his fingers like a makeshift brassiere. "Dominik..." Her voice was soft and pleading, a warbling croon that sounded all the more delicate in contrast to the shrill sounds she had produced only moments ago. This was her way of thanking him for the support of his grip.

She leaned back, body peeling away from his, and sat upright on his cock, her svelte figure momentarily outstripping his reclined height. He felt like a timebomb inside of her, a massive incendiary ticking down in an unheard countdown. A vague warning rang in her head -- was she forgetting something? There was a danger to throwing yourself in the arms of a stranger, wasn't there -- some peril native to the act of raw rutting? But Milicent couldn't comprehend an alternative to this superlative destruction. She needed him in a way that transcended ordinary scruples. And hey -- she'd outpaced so many complications already; surely she could rely on her luck to evade consequences just once more.

With her torso now unmoored, she straightened out her spine and smoothly rolled her hips back and forth, even side to side, incorporating two additional axes of movement in the tight orbit of her loins, urging his cock to stir inside of her, drawing out thickening streamlets of honey that pooled around the base of his shaft. The fit was snug, and she felt a profound sense of intense pressure building up inside of her. Her velvet sleeve clung with a greedy grip around the shape of his shaft, massaging it with its clenching tightness while his member throbbed inside. She lowered her hips, grinding herself all the way down, her expression faltering as she felt her swollen pearl tingle against the hard cushion of his pelvis. The resulting sensation was exquisite -- a cascade of electric pleasure rumbled through the nerves along her inner thighs and slit, making her body thrash ever so slightly, as though caught in a mild seizure. Her gaze shifted; she stared at him, eyes wet with joyous tears, and she flashed a trembling, effervescent smile.

"Mmmmmmmm," she purred, withdrawing her hands from his head and wrapping her fingers around his wrists. The sound wavered, extending into infinity as she continued thrusting atop him, its modulations serving as a rubric for the rise of her excitement. This was incontrovertible evidence: she wouldn't be making those delicious moans if she didn't approve of his invasion with every fibre of her being. His unmatched size gave the experience an entirely novel tone, as though she were learning the art of intimacy all over again, but there was something natural and instinctive about it, too. Every single thrust felt like a homecoming, guiding his throbbing missile home inside her greedy little sleeve, each stroke displacing more and more of her drizzling nectar.

The throbbing, aching mass of his rutting cock alerted her to the most sensitive regions of her passage, and the steady, tireless pace of their strokes served as a control to which she could introduce her own variables and experiment. She clenched her vaginal muscles, prompting her pelvic floor to collapse and her walls to tighten with a vengeance around his girth. The sudden, open-mouthed look of alarm on her face announced her dumbfounded enjoyment of the sensations coursing through her. In an instant, she had become tighter than ever before; the snug trench of her furnace now sought to crush him like a vise, clinging to his shaft with such overwhelming tenacity that she was almost certain he would never be able to withdraw from her -- not without turning her entire cunt inside out.

"Oh my Go--" She leaned forward, nearly collapsing on his chest again. Shockwaves of pleasure started flourishing; her crotch crackled with lightning; she was wetter than ever. The shivers in her spine sent her body undulating against him, and a pleading yowl ripped from her lips. Slowly but surely, she was rising to new heights of pleasure, approaching the summit of her lust without any means of stopping her ascent. At this rate, she was bound to make an unfathomable mess all over his dick.

She knocked her head against his skull; her nose brushed against his, and her agonised lips barely made contact with his before she cooed: "Daddy." The word surfaced with the weight of a confession, a confidential secret laid bare in a moment of sublime submission. "Don't -- nnn! -- stop..."

Dominik

The evening had already been intense, but it reached entirely new heights with each passing moment. She clamped down on his length with almost painful tightness, each motion eliciting another moan or breathy whimper into his ear. She was moving with him now, her hips rolling in an arrhythmic harmony with his. It was difficult to tell what was pain and pleasure for her -- or if the two had a distinction for her overloaded senses.

The way she whispered his name made him jerk with pleasure inside her, his cock flexing deep in her. He could feel her juices trickling over his balls, her lips sealed tight around his shaft in a way that even her mouth couldn't match. She was a tight sleeve about his cock, a custom-moulded toy for him to savour and use until she had nothing left to give. His fingers dug into the pillowy flesh of her tits; he captured her nipples between forefinger and thumb, tugging them as they rocked together on the ageing couch. As she pulled away to stare at him, Fujiwara saw her eyes wet with tears -- pleasure, joy, something else? There was no way for him to tell, but it didn't matter. All that mattered was the pleasure threatening to overwhelm both of them with each roll of her hips.

It was apparent that she was having difficulties adjusting to his size; the rhythmic roll of her hips was interrupted with trembling and twitching as he plumbed depths she wasn't prepared for. She clamped down around him with such force that he wasn't certain whether she was trying to keep him from sinking deeper or to hold him inside her for eternity. The sheer, unadulterated need in her furrowed brow and her slack-jawed mouth was a testament to how overwhelmed she was.

For his part, Fujiwara was struggling to maintain his control. Each motion slid with velvet pleasure down his length, her walls fluttering around him. It was unhurried and almost gentle, but it didn't need to be anything more; the tension that had built between them throughout the day was more than enough to satisfy the deepest of cravings. They moved as one, an unspoken harmony guiding their tempo in slow strokes that nonetheless build up their pleasure to heights he'd never felt before. Milicent was boiling around him, almost painfully hot as her pussy welcomed him again and again, clenching painfully tight around him as she collapsed against his body. His hands slid around her waist, cupping the perfect, toned globes of her ass, his fingernails digging into her skin with the force of his hunger.

Her words were cut off with a full-throated moan of pleasure, and he felt his own surging in response. He throbbed deep within her, his cock flexing powerfully enough for her to feel it stirring deep in her core. He wanted to spend eternity like this, feeling this mysterious woman wrapping him in a velvet embrace, losing herself as she rocked in his lap. This was Milicent without the façade, without the veneer of civility or the cloak of professionalism. He was certain now that she was not merely a distraction sent to entice him away from his prize.

The word that she breathed into his lips made him utterly certain of that.

It sent a spark down his spine before his mind registered what she'd said. It dragged an animalistic growl from his lips, made his hands grip her with such power that his nails left crimson reminders on her golden flesh. Daddy. Some women made it a teasing allusion to innocence, others an expression of depravity. Milicent breathed it like a prayer, laying bare what the evening had been building to since they met. She was his, and that moment cemented it firmly in his mind. It didn't matter that they had known each other for scant hours; her admission was a contract written in the blood of their fallen foes.

He dared anyone to try to tear this away from him. From them.

It was all he could do to hold back his orgasm. He was still awash in the afterglow of his first, but her words spurred him anew, sending a burst of pleasure through his body that took all his willpower to deny. He clung to her as if they'd be torn apart without his grip, lost in the sea of their mutual pleasure, every nerve in his body burning to feel more of her, to possess her until there was nothing left of either of them. They were forces of nature, rivals that could only find a connection in their mutual destruction, but drawn to each other nonetheless. In this moment, nothing mattered but the way her voice caressed his ear, the way she laid bare who she was to him. The troubles of the world were a universe away.

1...45678...13