Seasonal Reset: Anal Ainsley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, so rough," she commented with a giggle as he tugged her hair back, allowing him easy access to suck at the soft skin of her neck. "Hope you're going to keep the pressure on."

"Absolutely," Josh said before spinning Ainsley around and pushing her forward into one of the pallets; it was half full of flat boxes, allowing him to bend her into the perfect position to leave her ass up and inviting in front of him.

"Go ahead," Ainsley urged, pushing her hips to accentuate her ass even more. "Take a look."

Josh happily obeyed, grabbing her yoga pants and slowly working them down her hips and over the perky bubble of her butt. As she had done to him, he was sure to hook her panties as he went, sad though he was to miss out on the sight of her cheeks hanging out the bottom of them. But horny or not, he was still aware of every minute being a risk, and he wanted to see what he'd been lusting after as soon as possible. A second later, he did; with her yoga pants bunched at her knees, Ainsley's shaved pussy and tight asshole were on full display to him.

"What do you think?" Ainsley asked, glancing back at him as she used one hand to spread herself wide. Josh didn't respond with words, instead just leaning forward and taking a long, heavenly lick along her slit and asshole. She moaned as he did, transitioning into a throaty giggle. "Seems like you're a fan."

Josh remained silent, instead just feasting on the pale, heavenly flesh before him, luxuriating in the sharp taste of her pussy and the tight resistance of her anus as he probed it with his tongue.

"Ooo, dude, yes," Ainsley gasped, pushing herself back against Josh's exploring, probing tongue. "Right to business... taking charge... like a real man..."

Her ass was tight, but Josh pushed through, his tongue stretching her just enough to slip in and keep punching her deeper. He was rock hard, desperate to bury another part of himself inside of her, egged on by the moans and the tremor of her legs. Her backdoor was desperately tight, but the noises she was making encouraged him onward, nose resting at the edge of her ass crack and hid chin getting sloppy and wet as it slapped against her pussy.

"Mmm, yes... f-fuck, don't stop," Ainsley begged in a hitched, struggling voice. Her demeanor had shifted, the cockiness gone as she struggled to speak through the waves of pleasure rocking her body. She liked sucking his dick, liked the feel of his face against her pussy, but she fucking loved having her asshole assaulted with the fervor and passion Josh was providing. "Or, fuck... do stop... and fuck me right. Gi-give me what I need. MmMMM, fuck Anal Ainsley in her slutty ass, baby!"

That begging line was all Josh needed. His tongue retreated from her asshole and he quickly took a standing position behind her. With a possessed speed, he lined his aching dick up with her entrance and, with one forceful, desperate thrust, he was deep in Ainsley's amazing anus.

"Shit yes, baby!" she moaned, pushing back against Josh. Her whole body shook violently, a mini-orgasm ripping through her from the force of his insertion stretching her alone. "Fucking ruin that ass with your big dick, Josh. Fucking own me, dude, SHIT!"

Josh obeyed, any concern he had that the drying layer of her gag-spit on his dick wouldn't be enough lubrication forgotten as he sawed in and out of her with a mad vigor. For an anal slut, holy shit was she tight, the ring of her anus stretching in and out with every thrust.

"Mmmm, been too long since I got used properly at work," Ainsley gasped, a stuttering lusty chuckle following as Josh continued fucking her ass. "God, we have to do this again. You're fucking laying claim to me, and I love it, unnnnn."

"You want me to claim you?" Josh asked, leaning in close and nipping at her ear as he continued to pound into her. Going with the moment, Josh used his free hand to grip her throat firmly, turning her to look at him; there was an electric lust in her eyes. "Is that right?"

"God, yes," she replied, leaning in for a desperate, needy kiss. Josh bit her lip for good measure before pulling back.

"Your wish is my command," Josh grunted, pulling almost completely out of her ass before slamming forward with one strong, forceful thrust that brought his hips firmly against hers and fully sheathed himself inside her anus.

Fuuuuuck," Ainsley sputtered, back arching into the anal penetration. "Fuck, dude... fuck, Josh, yes! Oh, you're so fucking good. So right for me, baby!"

Again, Josh was silent, instead focusing on the pleasure driving them both. Fully inside of her, the entirety of her rectum was convulsing around his dick, massaging him and pushing him back to the limit he'd been at earlier. He held as firm as he could, pounding tight against her to enjoy every last second before he gave out. He gripped her hip hard with one hand, using his free one to give her ass cheeks hard, sharp slaps. If Ainsley felt any discomfort or disagreement, she hid it well. Instead, she only moaned louder, pleasuring herself as Josh's cock violated the deepest crevices of her rear and his balls slapped against her wet pussy. They were lost in the motion, both grunting and moaning as her ass worked his cock with each stroke.

"Mmm, we'll have to go back to work after this," Ainsley moaned, glancing back at him with a smile. "I w-won't be able to clean up. Not in there. I'll be out there in front of e-everyone... my ass filled with your fucking cum, baby."

"Oh, god," Josh gasped, the thought of what Ainsley was suggesting pushing him to the edge. He tried to hold on, but she kept going, saying exactly what she needed to push him over.

"Just have to hope I don't leak through my pants," Ainsley continued, her voice becoming high and shaky in time with her body. "Or m-m-maybe I d-do... so everyone knows you analized and owned little Anal AinsleyyyyyYYYYY, FUCK!"

"Fuck yeah, I do, you anal slut!" Josh cried almost simultaneously, the thought of Ainsley's gapped asshole leaking his seed the last imagery needed to trigger his orgasm; Ainsley's ass itself certainly helped, flexing and milking his dick as she collapsed into a shaking, whiny orgasm of her own. Writhing together, Josh unloaded his long-awaited money shot, balls twitching madly as he shot what felt like a gallon of cum deep into Anal Ainsley's no-longer-quite-as-tight asshole, truly marking her with his seed.

"Fuck yes, baby, oh my god, uhnnnn," Ainsley moaned, feeling the heat and weight of his load deep inside her as her body continued to flex and jerk beneath him. It had been too long since she'd had sex, since she got truly fulfilled in the best way she knew how. Josh kept pumping a little longer, his semen providing a new degree of ease to everything. His balls continued to twitch for a few more seconds as they both let out shaky, giggly breaths, riding the high of their shared orgasms.

"Fuck..." Josh groaned, holding himself up with a hand on the pallet next to Ainsley. He looked down at her butt, his dick still inside of her even as it started to soften, and gave her ass one last squeezing grab to spread her open a bit more. His cum was leaking out already, and her anus was still twitching around him. Finally, he pulled out with a gasp, Ainsley's asshole instantly clenching and sending a wave of cum out and down the crevices of her thighs. "Ansley, that was phenomenal. You're amazing."

"Mm, you too, dude," she said, looking back at him with a smile. She reached back and slid a finger into her slightly gaped ass, gathering some cum and bringing it to her lips. She swirled her tongue around it with another satisfied little moan, then smiled at him again. She gave her ass a shake. "Mind if I...?"

"Of course," Josh said, stepping back as she straightened herself up. She gave her ass more attention, twisting to clean the messiest spots. Josh pulled his own pants up and grabbed a roll of paper towels from the supply shelf. "Here."

"Thanks," she said, using them to clean herself more. She smirked at him as she did. "This'll do for now, but there's still a lot of you in me."

"Regretting it?"

"Not at all, just... I get a bit crazy when I'm horny."

"No complaints here."

"Better not be." Ainsley twisted both ways to check herself one last time. "I look good?" Josh nodded, so Ainsley pulled her yoga pants back up her legs. A few tugs, and her ass was covered again, no immediate signs of what they'd done apparent. "Well..."

"Yeah..."

"I guess we should get back to it?"

"Totally. But first..." Josh stepped forward, wrapping her back into his arms for a gentler, softer kiss this time. They went on for a minute, slowly making out and teasing, the sort of kiss that would typically come long before any intense anal play. As they pulled away, it was Ainsley's turn to be a bit surprised for once. "So what time on Thursday?"

Ainsley smiled up at him. "How about six?"

"Perfect," Josh said, letting her go and moving to push their cart towards the floor. She joined him, and the two smiled giddily at each other as they returned to work.

12